seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Tag Team Confrontation - A nice brief promo there and I am still wondering why MooreWang are the contenders, but still, I am happy to see Shannon Moore gets a push lol...

Wang/Cody - a nice fast paced match indeed, and looks like MooreWang are showing why are they the contenders.

Striker/Cage - Damn! Teachers are always annoying! :p

Shane/Steph - Hmm... Who is he? Does the phrase "one of a kind" a hint?

Cage/Booker T - Good match as the two showed some action and there are some counters, good to see Cage advancing to the Elimination Chamber.

Mendez/Beth - This is like the Mickie James/Trish Stratus storyline... lol..

Diva Tag Match - Poor Kelly... lol... The Glamazon dominated the match and this continues the Trish/Mickie like storyline...

Cena/HBK - the best promo of the show imo... you really made the two stay in their character... I hope you could pull a teriffic match between the two at No Way Out :)

Kane/Kaz - a normal WWE-ish Hardcore Match lol... Most of the guys here knows that I am a fan of Hardcore matches and I really enjoyed this match... Kaz really pull him over with this match by beating the Big Red Jobber err... I mean Machine...

Kaz/Morrison - By seeing this promo, letting Kaz dream of main eventing Wrestlemania means something... hmm... maybe a push to the moon in the near future? :p

ZigHaas/Benjaknox - my least fave match of the show... Mike Knox dominated the whole match while Benjamin just showed up at the beginning and the end, lol...

Batista Promo - while reading this promo, I imagine him smiling just like the smile he did during his feud with Jericho lol... his feud with Booker T seems interesting...

Rey/Orton - yeah, it's a good match and it adds up when we saw Orton did another surprise RKO! lol...

RKO/CM Punk - I really hate the straight edge gimmick lol... I can't see Punk bragging so much of being straight edge and to me, Orton made this promo good. Legacy continues to dominate and I like the booking here.

Additional Thoughts: You made me interested in your last BTB and Wow, this one is awesome as well... I really liked the storylines tbh, You and y2j_legend are good in doing WWE BTB's so hands down to both of you as I can't create a nice WWE BTB just like this. I give you big good luck with this BTB man! I hope you can run this for months and years! :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RAW Feedback

Starting off with the Tag Champs giving a promo is an interesting move. I guess it means you're pushing the division as something other than an afterthought though, so I'm all for that. Ted and Cody were actually pretty good. Ted's line about the humility that they hold the belts with = gold. I didn't like MooreWang (get it? >_>) coming in so soon, and while the interaction was good (and the writing for MooreWang very good), it didn't seem like a way to open the show. I think you're better off sticking something like this in the middle of the show, as it seems like a nice promo to break some action up. Make no mistake though, the character was very good (apart from maybe the cousin comment, but I found it hilarious anyway).

The match was reasonably nice, though Yang's comeback seemed a wee bit short. Usually someone like him hits some monkey tosses and some other stuff. Still, nothing really wrong with the match and I like the way you've recapped the unimportant happenings down. Yang had to get the win here because that's generally the way things go. MooreWang were set up to be the contenders, so they weren't about to lose.

Is Matt Striker an actual interviewer, or is this a different type of segment? I hope Striker isn't a permanent interviewer, because him overshadowing the people he's interviewing won't be a good thing. You had Christian knock him on his ass, but you can't do that every week. Christian was pretty good. I didn't like the dreads line since Christian is usually actually funny and that well --- wasn't. I haven't read your thread before now, but I'm going to go ahead and guess Christian has been having trouble with Jericho over the past few weeks? If so, the last line was super duper. Really good way for Christian to have a little dig at Jericho. Jericho vs Christian = ratings, tbfh.

One of a kind, eh? I smell RVD. The tension between Steph and Shane at the end was aiight. Make them feud, then have Steph hire the MEM to take out Shane. :shifty:

OK, first off no Cage plz. Just Christian. He only called himself CC in TNA because WWE have rights to the name Christian Cage (or so I believe). So he should really just be Christian. Anyway, the match was alright, though there were a few moves that I found out of character. First off there was a bulldog from Booker which I never see. Booker has a lot of moves you could have used, but instead you went with something outside of his moveset. =/ Christian hitting an elbow dsrop is also kind of a no-no. He's the face making a comeback, so he should be looking to keep the action quick. Apart from those two things, I think the action was smooth and crisp enough. Not too big on the 'Tista run in, but I'm also not too fussed.

Beth just didn't seem like Beth. I understand you're going in a different direction, but it seemed really odd. Melina sounded alright. She's much better as a bitch, though you used her quite well as a face, so props for that. Steph's line at the end bagging Beth was aiight, since it generally seems to be what Beth does. Noice work.

Rosa's interference leading to the win is good booking. Liking this whole storyline between the two, especially the way you're writing it. Telling us that Beth tells Rosa she can do it on her own is a good example of how you're really setting this down well.

Interesting promo with Cena. He seemed over the top in kissass mode here. It's almost like you're trying to make us believe that he will turn and cheat to win. If this doesn't happen (or if this doesn't lead to it happening further down the road after NWO), then Cena was much too much of a suck-up. If this leads to Cena becoming desensitized, then I'm all for it. Michaels bit in the promo was played well by him, but the interesting part was most definitely Cena.

Kaz seems to be getting pushed awfully quick here. A win against Kane? I think it seems much too quick, but whatever. The match itself wasn't too bad as you incorperated some nice spots into it. The finish also put Kane over a bit, as it showed it takes a fair lot to put him down, so props on that.

Morrison was the secret attacker of Kaz? Doesn't seem like a Morrison type thing to do, tbh. He's not the aggresive or sneaky type. As far as the actual promo goes, Kaz was generic (develop him some character, pl0x), while Morrison was reasonably in character. Only gripe I havce with Morrison is that he didn't spout off his signature lines, which is what I've come to expect of him. He always does it when he's by himself as a singles guy, so try to incorperate it in.

Again, the match was OK, though I think you need to either write a longer match or recap it down a bit further here. You basically described all of what happened and it wouldn't have lasted a long time at all. I think you should just keep to recapping it and saying a few that happened, because otherwise your matches seem to short. Benjamin was clearly above all the othe rtlane tin this match, so he had to pick up the pin for his team. I fguess him doing it in a heelish way is more than just fine.

The Batista promo was pretty sweet, considering his (very) limited promo skills. The only thing that I didn't like was the 'knock him down' thing. That honestly made me laugh out loud, just because it sounds so pussy. Not "I'm gunna kick your ass~!" instead "I'm going to knock you down~!" Sorry, but I found it amusing.

Orton vs ReyRey was aiight, though the elevated neckbreaker should have been used instead of that backbreaker Orton has never used before. I know it's a neckbreaker, but he takes a huge fall on his back anyway with the move. :y: I didn't like the use of the Punt, because it means you basically have to write Rey out to make it look like an effective move now. The overuse of the Punt is something that pisses me off, so don't make this an every week thing. It should only be when he's pissed off.

The subsequent promo was alright, though Punk was harping on about the straight edge stuff too much. He sounded too condesending, and like he's better than everyone else. That's not a good thing. The run ins also seemed rushed and ineffective. I just don't think it came off too well. Whatever.

Pretty good show seXy, you've definitely improved since last time I've read your stuff, especially in the promo department. Continue to improve as you are and you'll be at the top on here pretty soon.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Tag Team seXual confrontation: Well, this is definitely an interesting way to open up a show. Everyone seemed in par, but does Moore really talk like Yang? Oh well, either way, I can care less for the reject (no pun intended). I am on the boat with Levi, as too why you have these two as the contenders. If anything squash them into the ground, but you're giving them mic time so that means these two ARE the contenders. Oh joy :smh. I don't know if you can pull a good feud, but lets see. I won't count you out yet.

Rhodes versus Redneck: The first came off high paced, but then it lost the essence of a cruiser weight match. Rhodes I believe is a cruiser btw. Anyways, Rhodes was pwning, but then a kick to the head followed by Yang Time puts him away. Believable. But you made you're champion look pretty weak imo. Also, the action after the hip tosses, and what not was hard to picture due to the way you recapped things tbh. I didn't know if the first knee to the temple was after Yang landed, in midair, idk it was just kind of complicated.

Christian & OUR teacher: You should have pulled the "that’s how I roll" bid in the true end. Anyways, I'm not sure what the fuss is about, nor how the set up was supposed to luck. I've never seen that kind of classroom segment backstage. Anyways, lol @ Striker getting socked by his student. Christian's going to own Booker T imo.

The McMahon’s, and a not so new new comer: Hmm, I'd say RVD since I'm sure you're a fan, but I hope its not him. I'm not too much of a fan of Rob, but everything will be good I guess if used correctly. Maybe you intentionally misled us to believe its Rob, and then its Brock Lesnar, or something lol.

Christian v. Bookah Tee: I liked the flowing of the match. Not that it was back, and forth, because it wasn't at all. Booker was whooping some Charismatic ass the whole way through with the Creepy lil' Bastard barely getting offense in. Batista's interference is way to cheap imho, but whatever. An Unprettier from the top is well... Interesting... You botched the result btw. lol.

Diva's Oh Diva's: I second what Levi said.

Diva tag team match: Surprised Beth won by pinning the champion. Rosa v. Beth for the Women's championship @ 'mania. I'm calling it.

Cena & Shawn: Well Shawn owned Cena. The match should be good, and this is an original alternate rather than all the other post-rumble BTB's that have been so "sporadically" appearing lately.

Kane v. Kaz: Awesome match imo. I agree, it was WWE'ish, but it was still good. By WWE'ish I mean that it wasn't too hardcore, but it was more about the actual wrestling as well. Nice way to add a stipulation to a qualifier in a not so cheap way. I'm not all for champions in the chamber for another belt, but its all good.

Kaz & the Morrison: Good job at not making it seem that the two will be facing at Wrestlemania. I'm sure they will, but now they will TRY to settle things on RAW before NWO. Interesting.

Tag Team Match: Ney, for such a gay match. It could’ve been more special, and this seemed pointless imo. It didn't have much to do with the two guys in an actual storyline.

Roid-nimal: Coo' I guess. A feud that’s been done before, but hopefully you add spice to it. I think having them battle it out in the chamber would have been better to advance the feud.

Rey vs. Randy: I have to learn to recap such as yourself. The match fulfilled my needs honestly. It appears short, but everything that is needed was fit in there. The match was pretty good, but honestly, I'm getting tired of Mysterio. All of his matches read the same, and its a good thing you wrote him out for awhile. He better sell that punt for quite awhile. I'm definitly a Mysterio hater btw. Back to the match, it felt like you didn't know where to go at the end. Would Rey really go for a springboard cross body? Idk, I had difficulty picturing that, but you sold his ability, and talent with the RKO well. Orton pwns no matter what.

AC: Solid show, with some good segments. Cena & Shawn should be good, and I'm wondering how you'll build it up. Also, Christian's cliffhangar is the highlight for the show imo. I'm wondering what's going to happen. I do hope it actually will change RAW rather than just bring someone back, or something which will be gay imo. Thx, for the review btw, I would've had this up yesterday, but my nemesis (mom) made me get out of Dodge (the living room where I use my laptop). I'll probably stay tuned in.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
With me being pushed for time (as always -_-), I am just going to leave some comments on your show, which should have been some time ago.

First off, I would just like to say that this Morrison and Kaz feud is, come se dice, seXy tbh. I am expecting a unification match for WrestleMania between the two or one of them costing the other their title before they face each other for the other's title. BOOK IT tbh.

However, I think Kane would have been the better pick for the Elimination Chamber and have someone other than Morrison, as this would enable more focus on the Morrison and Kaz feud. Another possible outcome that I think will happen is that or they have a match for both titles at WrestleMania, or as mentioned earlier, one of them will lose their title ahead of this match and they fight for the other title.

Overall, however, the Elimination Chamber looks great wrestling wise instead of having a JOBBAH like Knox IRL, with Kaz, Orton, Christian, Jericho and Morrison all being outstanding performers. The other two EC Qualifiers were very good as were all of your matches, and I commend you for managing to make me get into the Diva's match, but that is most likely because it had Melina in it, although Eve FTFW :D. Not a fan of the match with Knox, but it furthers the Benji and Haas feud, and Ziggler OWNS, nuff said. Knox needs a razor; future endeavour his ass while your at it. However, I think a strong match is needed for the opening match, and Wang vs. Rhodes doesn't cut it IMO, as the first match should set the tone for the night.

Now onto the promos. First off, the opening promo would have been a borefest in real life hence why I did not like it, as Cody and Ted are somewhat bland (Cody especially), and MooreWang.. well, the name says it all TBH :p. BTW, James stole my name, even though he can't see this... yet.

The Christian and Striker segment was somewhat funny but I was expecting Striker to get pwnt by Christian in the end. Also, the Mendes and Phoenix schtick is somewhat interesting in real life, so I am glad that you have continued it. Another thing, if you have RVD come in, I will take full credit for it :D.

This Batista and Booker feud definitely is interesting, and I am looking forward to the inevitable match (which I am not sure if it happened), and what is most likely going to be a match at Mania. Also, the Michaels promo on Cena was interesting to say the least and you have made both of them look like tweener characters, which is simply because they are both fan favourites, ad half will be for and half will be against.

Finally, this Punk and Orton feud looks good and the WWE did not play it to its full potential IRL and cut it rather abruptly, so thank you for continuing this feud, as I enjoyed it until it ended at Survivor Series. Legacy vs. Punk and Michaels is something different, and hopefully a match takes place at Mania with Michaels and Punk finding someone else.

Overall Brandon, it was a solid show on your part, but it was no up to the seXy proportions which you promised me :p. The Morrison and Kaz feud is good and hopefully you can execute it well, and the Punk/Michaels vs. Legacy and Batista vs. Booker are also interesting, and I look forward to seeing them play out. No Way Out looks good and WrestleMani should be the seX, and I wish you good luck. Stick with it plz.

seX-Power

You can all still review Raw! :shifty:

Smackdown Week 2

Promo: In the ring, Vickie Guerrero announced that she is reinstating the cruiserweight title at No Way Out and all the cruiserweights come out and celebrate.

Match: Alex Shelley def. Chavo Guerrero in 4:22 in his debut match.

Promo: Backstage, Jeff Hardy talks about Edge being a lying scumbag and says he will be taken out at No Way Out.

Match: Mr Kennedy def. Matt Hardy by DQ in 7:32 after MVP interfered. After the match MVP laid both out.

Promo: In the ring, Triple H comes out and says him losing last week was the Undertaker’s fault but Taker replies saying it was exactly the opposite.

Match: Gail Kim def. Michelle McCool in 3:54 in her debut match, but afterwards McCool snaps and beats Gail down.

Promo: Backstage, Vickie Guerrero tells Jeff Hardy that he will face Big Show tonight.

Promo: Jamie Noble confronts Evan Bourne in the locker room and tells him that he is a pathetic excuse for a cruiserweight.

Match: Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder +Gregory Helms def. Carlito, Primo +Paul London in 8:22.

Promo: MVP holds his VIP lounge with guests Matt Hardy and Mr Kennedy, and he taunts them but after gets attacked by both. Kennedy then lays out Matt and leaves.

Match: Evan Bourne def. Jamie Noble in 6:33.

Promo: Backstage, Michelle says that she has had enough of being nice and she is going to get her title back at all costs. McCool beats down Eve to prove she is serious.

Match: Jeff Hardy def. The Big Show in 11:02 after Edge interfered but accidentally speared Show. Hardy attacked Edge and laid him out to close the show.

seX-Power

Raw Week 3 Preview

This week we witness the final man be decided for the Number One Contendership Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. 8 men will fight in a battle royale to determine the last man put in the demonic structure and given the opportunity to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out. First of all there is the Wrestling God JBL who is looking to regain his status in the Main Event and has the perfect chance tonight. Then there is the Bearded Behemoth Mike Knox, who would love nothing more than to dominate 5 other men inside a cage. He shared the same motive with his ally, the Big Red Machine, Kane. Next is Jack Swagger, who was the last ECW Champion and the first Hardcore Champion, and he is looking to add more to the impressive list of credentials he has racked up in his short career. Elijah Burke also looks to make an impact on Raw after the folding of ECW, which he hasn’t had the chance to do yet. CM Punk gets his second chance to be in the match, and he would like nothing more than to fight his nemesis Randy Orton in the chamber. Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio are also two good friends looking for a breakthrough moment on Raw tonight. Who will capture the final spot in the match? Watch to find out!

Tonight, we also see the team of Booker T and Chris Jericho take on Batista and Christian Cage in tag team action! Booker T and Batista have butted heads recently, cutting promos on each other and interfering in each other’s matches. They both cost each other spots in the Elimination Chamber which were ironically taken by Chris Jericho and Christian Cage, the other participants in this match. Which team will win and get some momentum rolling? And how will the tension between Booker and Batista escalate?

Also, in recent weeks we have seen Shelton Benjamin verbally assault former partner Charlie Haas, saying how pathetic he is and showing disapproval over what he has become. Tonight Shelton has vowed to send a message to Charlie and intimidate his further, as he takes Sim Snuka in singles action. Will Shelton continue to humiliate Haas and keep his momentum rolling, or will Snuka cause a big upset?

We also see the dramas regarding Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendez continue. Rosa is Beth’s biggest fan and just wants to be accepted by the woman she admires. Beth wants nothing to do with her follower. Melina has also inserted herself into this story as Beth challenged her to a match for the Women’s title at No Way Out, which she accepted. How will this bizarre triangle continue on Raw, and what will happen between the three women?

Also last week we saw John Morrison admit to Kaz that he was the one who attacked him before the Royal Rumble and took away his chance of main eventing Wrestlemania. Kaz vowed to get revenge on Morrison with a match, and challenge him one on one this week. Morrison was happy to get the chance to humiliate Kaz, even putting his Intercontinental Championship on the line, to make victory even sweeter for him. Will Kaz get his revenge on the Shaman of Sexy and have two titles around his waist, or will Morrison put and end to Kaz’s hopes and successfully defend his title, humiliating Kazarian in the process? Watch Raw tonight for the answers!

Announced Matches

JBL v Mike Knox v Kane v Jack Swagger v Elijah Burke v CM Punk v Rey Mysterio v Kofi Kingston

Booker T+ Chris Jericho v Batista +Christian Cage

Shelton Benjamin v Sim Snuka

John Morrison v Kazarian

News + Rumors

There have been many different names thrown out regarding the segment on Raw where Shane was on the phone and talked to someone about a new superstar returning. Names have been thrown out by the WWE Universe such as Rob Van Dam, Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar but so far the WWE has not negotiated with any of these men. No man has been finalized for this spot, but when someone is to return, it is set to be just after Wrestlemania.

The WWE was going to write off Rey Mysterio after he took a Punt from Randy Orton after Raw last week, but they went against this as they want to get the most out of Mysterio while they still can. Rey will have a match at this week’s Raw, in the Elimination Chamber qualifying last chance battle royale.

The WWE have already thought up some possible MITB winners and participants. They have thrown around the ideas of Booker T, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Mr Kennedy and Jack Swagger winning the prestigious match. Batista has also been contacted about being in the match, so expect to see him in his very first ladder match at Wrestlemania.

It has been confirmed that after No Way Out, the Raw writer Brandon Powers will not be writing Smackdown. However, he has still expressed interest in helping the development of storylines on the blue brand, so expect his input on Smackdown to be very, very recapped.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
JBL v Mike Knox v Kane v Jack Swagger v Elijah Burke v CM Punk v Rey Mysterio v Kofi Kingston
You need a dominating guy in this match :shifty:

This better happen, Jericho pwns all.

Benjamin=Botchtastic> Snuka=
Jobbah IMO.

John Morrison v Kazarian
Coz it is for tha title TBH.

IMO TBH.

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Really enjoyed the two segments (Legacy talking about Yang & Moore) & (Striker/Christian Interview). The qualifying matches for the El Chamber spots were off the hook.. very well done! Booker T vs Christian was in my mind the best of the night when we talk about quality. Interesting confrontation between HBK & Cena.. and intense stuff in the CM Punk-Randy Orton feud.. those two can always create awesomeness.. no matter match or a promo or a confrontation.. a very good idea to start a program involving them. Kaz receives a good push and the segment with John Morrison was created wisely!.. They are both young and feeling that with their looks and acrobatic skills they can be main eventing every show.. just a brilliant idea to take that "who is better" kind of feud and involve both in it. Can't wait for the PPV.. the card is looking great.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Priceless and Wang Yang/Moore promo-Interesting way to open the show with midcard talent in a promo segment. But at least it shows that you're willing to invest time and effort in the tag team division. This was okay, nothing spectacular but hypes the tag title match and the match that immediately followed.

Cody Rhodes vs. Jimmy Wang Yang-I expected more interference from Dibiase and Moore. In addition I feel a quick surprise finish would have worked better (such as Rhodes going for his finisher but Yang counters into a pinfall). I also would have liked to see more follow up after the match i.e. Rhodes and Dibiase being upset about losing but it just cuts from the match to a backstage segment.

Matt Striker and Captain Charisma-Striker makes a great heel interviewer especially when paired up with a babyface. Good first part to this with Striker constantly interrupting Cage until Cage decks him. Not really sure about the whole dreadlocks creeping up in the brain part, maybe you were trying to say that Booker's tight dreadlocks have affected the circulation to his brain but whatev. Pretty much a given that Jericho will interfere in the match to give us a reason for a Jericho-Cage match.

Shane segment-Interesting way to hype RVD's return.

Christian vs. Booker T-Earlier I said I expected interference from Jericho to set up a Christian-Jericho match but instead I got Batista interfering. But anyway this was a solid match with two good performers. Again a rollup type finish would work better in this situation but that's a minor thing. Also the match ends with a three count but the result said Christian won by Countout.

Beth Phoenix/Rosa Mendez-Kind of channeling the Sable-Tori storyline from days gone by. That will eventually explode when Rosa sees the light and stops worshipping the Glamazon. Good subplot with the set up to the Melina-Beth rematch.

Beth Phoenix/Rosa vs. Melina and Kelly Kelly-I do like that this was kept short because I can only stand Kelly Kelly wrestling for so long. Personally I would have rather seen Kelly Kelly take the pin fall to keep Melina strong going into the PPV. Still it was good for a glorified handicap squash diva match.

Cena/HBK-Seemed a little out of character for HBK to say BS. Anyway great promo that really sets the tone for the World Title match at No Way Out. Will be interesting to see how that match plays out.

Kane vs. Kazarian-This was a fun WWE style hardcore match. Interesting move putting Kaz in the Chamber considering how relatively new he is.

Kazarian and Morrison-This feud could make or break both men's push into the upper echelon. Kaz needs a little more character development to seem less generic. I'm not expecting their match on Raw to end cleanly or be a MOTYC especially if you are planning on doing Kaz and Morrison at Mania but it will still be a good Raw match.

Knoxamin vs. HaasZiggler-Not sure if this was a one time pairing of these two teams but you could have an interesting team with Knox and Benjamin. Knox could squash people and Benjamin comes in for the pin and the glory. Not the best match on the card by any stretch of the imagination but gets the point across (if there was a point to this match).

Batista-REMATCH! Oh, wrong promo. Surprisingly good promo from Batista. Again echoing what TBKB said "knocked out" would have worked better than knocked down. This feud with Booker T looks pretty good (at least they're not feuding over a shampoo commercial).

Orton vs. Rey-First off this was a good solid Raw main event. The punt seemed like a bit of overkill after the RKO. Maybe if Rey had crashed and burned on the splash then Orton delivered the punt it might have worked better. The punt should be treated like the Tiger Driver 91 or the Ganzo Bomb and only brought out on rare occassions (i.e after somebody kicks out of the RKO).

Orton and Punk promo-Punk bragging about being Straight Edge seems like something he'd better suited to do as a heel. Randy lays out Punk and then Priceless come out. Huh? It should have been Punk getting the upper hand on Orton, then priceless comes out, and finally Michaels comes out.

Overall-No Way Out is shaping up very nicely. Sucks that you got bailed on but it obviously hasn't affected the quality of your work.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score

Honestly, I say fuck all of them, and put in some surprising star. None of the men really pop out to me any more, but if I had to chose it'd be Kane, or JBL. Still think someone's going to get attacked, and insert Edge, or some other badass.

Have better chemistry, and have been world champs together! PWNage all the way.

Duh?

John Morrison v Kazarian

A la disqualification?

Moonlight Drive

With the manboy love angle you've got going with Punk/Michaels, I'm expecting a big Punk push. So CM to go over in the battle royal and get his spot in the Elimination Chamber.

Booker T + Chris Jericho v Batista + Christian Cage
Generally the faces go over in these types of situations. But I decided I'll just go the opposite way since Batista is on the face team :D

Shelton Benjamin
v Sim Snuka
Jobbah Benjamin > Jobbah Snuka

John Morrison v Kazarian
MORRISON DOES NOT LOSE! Nah but really, Kaz is going to pull one of the face goes psycho rabbits out of the hat and get disqualified.

Evil Austin

Kane has been in a Chamber before, he probably won't win the Chamber but he might be alowed into it and have a decent match hitting some big man power moves throwing people into the cell etc. Make the match interesting like he did the first time.

Someone might make a run in during this matchup, Benjamin is the loser and that heats up a better match between the two or begins a rivalry not sure who though.

John Morrison v Kazarian
Just randomness not sure why

seX-Power

Raw Week 3

Dark Match: Chris Sabin def. Charlie Haas

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!â€

Batista’s music plays and he walks down to the ring in street clothes with a microphone and the crowd cheers when they see the Animal.

Batista- The Animal inside me... is unleashed!

The crowd pops for the reawakened Animal.

Batista- I have been caged for too long. I have relied on my family to restrain the Animal within. But secretly, I have wanted to go back to my former bloodthirsty, unstoppable self. I was just waiting to be pushed over the edge. Thanks you Booker T. Thanks for pushing me over the edge and into insanity. You’ll be thanking yourself soon enough because the Animal has your scent and is the predator, while you Booker, you are the prey. You are the hunted. And at No Way Out, you will be the fallen. That’s right, I am challenging you, one on one, at No Way Out in a match where all my bottled up anger gets unleashed... on you!

The crowd cheers but then turn to booing as a familiar tune rings across the speakers.

‘Can you dig it’ plays to heat as Booker walks to the ring.

Booker- First of all, let me tell you that when you are in the presence of royalty, you bow down and show some respect! So bow, you commoner!

The crowd boos.

Batista shakes his head to cheers from the crowd.

Booker- Secondly, I don’t care whether you are turning into an Animal or not, you will always be a peasant. And in the kingdom there is no place for petty peasants like you! So I advise you to leave the kingdom; leave Raw and never come back! Your King commands you!

More heat from the crowd.

Once again Batista shakes his head to more cheers.

Booker- Thirdly, I don’t know if your uneducated brain has understood my sophisticated banter, so I will put this in words even scum like you can understand. I accept!

Mixed reaction, with the crowd cheering for the match while booing Booker’s comments.

Batista finally nods as the crowd cheers the loudest so far after the official announcement of this match. Batista then swings a right hand and knocks Booker to the ground. Batista tackles the King on the ground and unloads on him with punches from both hands. Booker struggles to escape and has to choke out Tista before making a narrow escape and retreating up the ramp. In the ring, Batista rips off his shirt to cheers, showing the Animal has truly been unleashed.

MATCH 1
Elimination Chamber Qualifier
(Over the Top Rope Battle Royale)

The bell rings and the match starts, and everybody immediately rushes into a large brawl except for JBL, who rolls under the bottom rope and sits down on a seat at ringside, still legally in the match. In the ring the action has somewhat separated, with each man brawling with one other, causing little two man fights scattered across the ring. It does not take long for alliances to be made, with Knox, Kane, Swagger and Burke standing opposite Punk, Rey and Kofi. The heel team goes to advance on the faces but Kane and Mike Knox both stay back and whisper something to each other, before grabbing Jack Swagger from their own side and throwing him over the top rope, emphasizing that the match is every man for themselves. The alliance of Kane and Knox then go to take out Elijah but he stays on the apron. The temporary faction then implodes, with Kane and Knox beginning to brawl in the centre of the ring. The faces have been watching this intently but then insert themselves into the chaos, and a 6 man brawl erupts in the centre of the ring.

Rey Mysterio decides to take advantage of the huddle of people in the ring and he goes to the top rope. He then jumps majestically through the air with a crossbody, but he meets the demonic Mike Knox, who catches him in mid air. With a completely indifferent look on his face he then walks over to the ropes and dumps Rey over the top rope and down to the floor, all without expressing a single emotion. However, Elijah Burke then sneaks up behind Knox and craftily lifts his legs, propelling him over the ropes and eliminating him from the match. The superstars then turn back to alliances, with Kane and Burke fighting with Punk and Kofi respectively. After throwing Kofi through the middle rope and to the outside where he painfully crashes into the floor, the two heels double team Punk, picking him apart and wearing him down. Elijah grabs Punk and goes for the Elijah Experience but Kane pushes Burke away and grabs Punk by the throat, flaunting his power and dominance. Kane is about to hit the Chokeslam on CM, but then Elijah Burke jealously strikes Kane with a forearm to the back. Kane drops Punk and turns around, evil burning in his eyes. Kane suddenly grabs Burke by the throat and then holds him up, but instead of predictably going for the Chokeslam, the Big Red Machine instead pushes Elijah Burke over the top rope and out of the match.

It is down to only four men now, and Kane and Punk stand in the ring. Punk unleashes an array of kicks and tries to garner some offense in on Kane but the monster from hell grabs Punk and throws him into the corner, before planting him with a side slam on the rebound. Kane looks to follow this up with his diving clothesline and he heads to the top rope. He is about to leap off the top turnbuckle, but then Kofi Kingston gets up on the apron next to him and shows incredible flexibility to strike Kane with a kick to the head, which makes him slump down and fall to the floor below, barely conscious. Kofi gets in the ring and he and Punk trade kicks, before getting to land some technical moves, almost all of which are expertly countered. Kofi gets the better of Punk though after he lands the Boop Boop leg drop and he goes for the Trouble in Paradise but Punk ducks and hurriedly throws Kofi over the top rope, eliminating his friend. Punk celebrates and rests on the ropes, thinking he has won, but JBL slides into the ring behind him. Punk turns around and sees the Wrestling God charging at him for the Clothesline from hell, but Punk’s incredibly quick natural instinct allows him to duck and JBL’s own momentum leads him over the top and crashing to the floor below. Punk celebrates his hard fought victory as he hardly believes it.

WINNER- CM Punk by ELIMINATION in 10:45

Backstage, Matt Striker is with the team of Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore who wave at the camera and soak in the cheers from the crowd as an interview begins.
Striker- So I hear you two... inbreeds... are the new contenders to the tag team championships?

The crowd boos Striker after this remark.

Yang- Inbreeds? I’ll shove my boot down your throat if y’all be callin’ us ‘dem sorta’ things.

Moore- But y’all is right in one way, me and old Jimmy here have been named the number one contenders to the World Tag Team Championships.

Striker- Really, I didn’t know they let your kind on TV?

Yang- You’re askin’ for a dang old fashioned ass whoopin’ aren’t ya?

Moore- Calm down now, Jimmy, we gotta stay calm and prepare for when we eventually get our chance for the titles. ‘Cause when we do, we are not lettin’ the opportunity go by. I Shannon, and Jimmy here by my side, we will be Raw’s next Tag Team Champions.

The crowd pops for the contenders and their cheery nature.

Yang- Yee haw!

***COMMERCIAL***

In the ring stands Chris Jericho, who smirks and stands proudly taking in boos. He holds up a microphone and waits for the crowd to stop booing, before starting to talk.

Jericho- I don’t even know where to start. But, you’re all eager to hear your Ayatollah speak so I guess I’ll start with all of you. All of you make me sick!

The fans boo the arrogant Ayatollah.

Jericho- You people don’t know decency; you don’t know what is right. You people think I am a bad person? You all have no idea. I am your saviour; I am the wise man who comes bearing gifts. I give you all the gift of honesty. Yes, I won’t be afraid to tell you that your little superheroes, you know, the John Cena’s, the Shawn Michaels’s, you know them? They’re all phony, not one of them care about you. And I will be honest and tell you that, you hypocrites should consider yourselves lucky that I am telling you this.

Jericho gets some more heat after these comments.

Jericho- The second gift I bring you is the truth. And as you all should know, the truth is that I am the 2008 superstar of the year and I should be headlining Wrestlemania. And I will. Because at No Way Out in the Number One Contendership Elimination Chamber I will prevail and go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship at the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania.

The crowd boo, not wanting this to happen.

Jericho- The third gift I bring to you is salvation. I come as your savior, and I am saving you all from yourselves. All you parasites, all you sycophants, your minds are all brainwashed and I am here to save you-

Suddenly ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ hits as Christian Cage walks down to the ring to a massive chord of cheers.

Christian- I’m sorry I just had to come out here to put a plug in your fountain of bullshit. Chris Jericho, just stop spouting out lies from your tap of crap!

The crowd goes crazy for Christian Cage after he interrupts Jericho’s condescending speech.

Christian- Chris Jericho, you’re no saviour, you’re the disease. I am the cure Chris, and I have planned on how to get rid of you for many weeks now. I had been watching you and waiting for the perfect time to save Raw from you. My peeps don’t wanna sit here and listen to you run your mouth. They wanna sit here and watch me kick your ass!

The crowd pops for Captain Charisma.

Jericho- You see Christian, I knew you were watching me these past weeks. I knew you were planning on confronting me sometime. I also knew that you were coming out here tonight. Your ‘peeps’ aren’t as reliable as it seems, to be honest. And in all honesty, I have been watching you to Christian. Ever since word spread out you were looking to save Raw from me, I thought I would do the same. Save the people of Raw from you. You see, the people sitting in the crowds don’t know about you. They don’t know the man behind the catchphrases, the man behind the Peepshow. You are in fact a liar Christian. You pretend to care about your fans, but really you just throw them a bone in the form of a tagline and leave them begging. You don’t care about these people; every single person in the arena is an afterthought to you. You know I’m right.

The crowd boos Jericho as Christian shakes his head in disapproval.

Christian- You’re right, these people are afterthoughts.

The crowd throw out a mixed reaction in confusion.

Christian- They fall just behind the thought of me kicking your sorry ass all over the arena and breaking your nose with the Unprettier!

The Peeps cheer, realizing their beloved Christian is still standing up for them and opposing Jericho.

Cage swings at Jericho and knocks him down to a big pop, though the Ayatollah of Rock ‘N’ Rollah quickly slides out of the ring and retreats up the ramp, holding his jaw in pain as Christian points at him and nods his head.

MATCH 2
Rosa Mendez v Candice Michelle
(Single)

The match begins with a lock up and Candice slips Rosa into a headlock but is almost immediately pushed away. Rosa then illegally grabs Candice’s hair and yanks her to the ground with a malicious look in her eyes. Rosa then unleashes a fury of stomps on Candice, showing no remorse in her offense. Rosa kicks Candice across the ring until she is slouched in the corner, and then Rosa hits a running knee to Candice’s face, impacting the back of the former Go Daddy girl’s skull into the bottom turnbuckle. Rosa continues to punish Candice as Women’s Championship Number One Contender, Beth Phoenix walks out with a rather content look on her face. Rosa picks Candice up with a sinister look on her face. She goes to slap her but Candice ducks and in a burst of energy kicks Rosa with a one legged dropkick that sends her flailing into the ropes. However the execution of the move wears Candice out and Rosa quickly rebounds with seemingly even more aggression, hitting a dropkick of her own followed by a complete shot. She then picks Candice up and slaps her across the face, this time successfully, before hitting her with a Backflip Reverse DDT for the 1, 2, 3 as Beth claps with approval.

WINNER- Rosa Mendez by PINFALL in 3:21

***COMMERCIAL***

Backstage, Randy Orton barges into the General Manager’s office with an inquiry, and Shane and Steph quickly turn their attention to the Legend Killer.

Orton- Listen to me you two idiots!

The crowd boos at Orton’s presence.

Orton- I have for you an idea that will give Raw the highest ratings it has had since the 1990’s. Of course, this idea involves your highest draw, your most important entity, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

More boos are thrown out, the crowd not being pleased with Orton’s arrogance.

Orton- I propose to you a match for tonight’s main event. A six man tag match, with the best, or at least in my case, superstars on Raw. How about you pit the three members of Legacy against those two lovers CM Punk and Shawn Michaels, teaming with the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena?

Steph- I think-

Shane- Well that does sound pretty enticing, but hasn’t CM Punk already had a match tonight?

Orton- Please Steph, maybe you should let the men do the talking here, because you have no idea what you are talking about. At No Mercy in 2007, when I became a two time WWE Champion, I had to compete twice in the same night. And one of those matches was a Last Man Standing match!

Steph- I’m sorry, but-

Shane- Who the hell do you think you are Orton? You don’t call the shots around here, I do!

A loud reaction for Shane getting fired up.

Steph- Excuse me?

Shane- Sorry sis, I-

Steph- You what? You forgot about me again? You pretended you were the only general manager again? I’m sick of your selfishness, I’m sick of your condescending attitude, I’m sick of you!

Stephanie gets a loud mixed reaction regarding these comments.

Orton- Excuse me, nobody cares about either of you and your petty fight, let’s get back to-

Steph- I’d shut your mouth right now before it gets filled with a resignation form. CM Punk is not competing tonight... and neither are you. Rest up Orton, because next week you are taking on the Straight Edge superstar one on one!

The crowd pops for next week’s new main event.

Steph- And tonight, how about your two little cronies Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase team up in a non title match to face John Cena and his opponent at No Way Out the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels!

The crowd pops again for tonight’s main event.

Steph- Now get the hell out of my office while I deal with the second most annoying person on this- on my show.

Stephanie gets another loud mixed reaction after finally snapping and telling her brother off.

Stephanie slams the door in front of Orton and turns around, but as she was talking to Randy, it appears that Shane has left the office. Steph shakes her head in disgust.

MATCH 3
Booker T +Chris Jericho v Batista +Christian Cage
(Tag Team)

Booker begins in the ring with Batista and the two rivals grapple but Booker refuses to get technical, instead placing a knee in the gut of Batista. He then takes the Animal and pulls his face down into his knee, before making him crash to the ground with a spinning crescent kick to the head. Booker stomps on Batista and continues to use his feet in offense, almost as if he does not want to touch Batista. Booker nails him with a leg drop across the chest before tagging in Chris Jericho. Jericho immediately goes to punish the Animal with his signature submission but when he grabs Tista’s legs, he is kicked away, stopping his plans of locking in the Walls of Jericho. Batista gets to his knees but is once again pursued by Jericho. Y2J goes to grab the Animal but takes a series of punches to the midsection followed by a back body drop that plants him on the mat behind him. Tista then tags in the Instant Classic Christian Cage, putting the other pair of rivals in the ring together. Captain Charisma plays to the crowd and grabs the groggy Jericho, before humiliating him with a slap across the face followed by a snap DDT that plants him into the canvas!

Cage then hits a standing splash on Jericho for a two count before going to the second rope and landing another hard splash but alas only for another two. Christian then goes up top and pays tribute to the late Eddie Guerrero with his signature taunt before jumping off with a Frog Splash, connecting it on Raw’s Savior. 1.....2..... At the last minute Booker T rushes in to break up the count. Batista then runs in and Spinebusters Booker taking him out of the ring. The distressed referee then shepherds Tista out of the ring and while he is distracted Jericho low blows Cage and takes him down illegally. The ref is oblivious and begins to count as Cage is covered, though the Instant Classic kicks out at 2. Booker T is tagged back in and he goes for a Spinaroonie to taunt the opposing team. He is mid way through his signature taunt but then Christian recovers and whacks him with a low level dropkick that sends him off balance. Booker recuperates eventually but then sees the newly tagged Animal charging at him. He rams into Booker like the Animal he is and knocks him off his feet with a Spear, before following it up with a cover and the three.

WINNERS- Batista +Christian Cage by PINFALL in 8:56

***COMMERCIAL***

Backstage, Todd Grisham is with CM Punk for an interview, and Punk’s mentor Shawn Michaels stands beside him. The audience cheers upon seeing their beloved duo.

Grisham- I am here with CM Punk, the final man finalized for the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out. Now CM, what would it mean to you if you won that match which would guarantee you a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania?

Punk- To be honest Todd, it would mean the world to me, I would want nothing more. At No Way Out in 2 weeks time, I will step into that unforgiving structure with 5 other men but I will be the last one to step out. I may have lost blood, I may have lost teeth and hell, I may have even lost my mind. But I will step out of that chamber as the winner!

The crowd pops.

Punk- Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, John Morrison, Kazarian and Randy Orton; they all have nothing compared to me. I have more passion running through my blood than the 5 of them put together. And trust me, at No Way Out, they will find that out. That hard way!

The crowd pops even louder.

Punk- And after I win, I will go on to Wrestlemania to face the World Heavyweight Champion. And my greatest hope is that the champ would be none other than the man standing right next to me. I would be honoured to fight my mentor in a battle of respect at the Granddaddy of them all, Wrestlemania!

The crowd goes absolutely wild for this potential match up.

Grisham- And in another match of yours, General Manager Stephanie McMahon has placed you in a match with Randy Orton next week. Now you two have been butting heads in recent weeks, what do you have to say to him?

Punk- Orton, I have watched you manipulate and torment the Raw roster for the past couple of weeks, and it’s all because of strength in numbers. I’m not going to fall victim to your two little cronies Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, and that is why I want them nowhere near our match next week. And I plan to make that happen, by making that match inside a 15 foot steel cage!

The crowd pops for a potential cage match.

Punk- So Orton, next week we’ll face each other in that chamber of twisted metal, almost a preparation to No Way Out. And it’s also gonna be preparation for you, as you’re gonna get used to falling victim to the Straight Edge Superstar!

The crowd cheers for the Straight Edge Superstar.

Punk smiles and the camera suddenly shifts to the left where we see the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena standing there watching HBK and Punk. The crowd cheers when they see that the champ is here.

HBK- Well it looks Mr. Cena is here to praise you, CM. Or maybe he came up here to wish me well for our match at No Way Out. What is it John?

Cena- Well Shawn, I was just thinking about what you said last week. About how all I really cared about was the title and I didn’t respect you at all. Well, however untrue that is, I am taking some of that into play. No more Mr. Friendly Handshake, Shawn. I am turning over an new leaf and pushing my respect to the side. From now on you will see a new John Cena, and you brought it upon yourself. The audience in attendance will see a John Cena that is more ruthless than ever!

The crowd cheers as they may see a new John Cena.

HBK- Well maybe, John, maybe they won’t get a chance.

The crowd is puzzled by this comment, and the audience discusses what it may mean amongst themselves.

Cena- What do you mean?

The camera then fades out and focuses on the ring.

MATCH 4
Intercontinental Championship
John Morrison © v Kazarian
(Single)

The bell rings and Kazarian is overwhelmed with hate for his opponent, rushing in with fists and a fury of forearms, taking the Intercontinental Champion down to his knees. Kaz then dropkicks him to the ground, and he is overcome with revenge, as he takes to menacingly stomping on JoMo’s fallen body, so much that the referee orders him to step back. Kazarian picks up Morrison and shoots him a mean glare, before snapping his head back with a spinning hook kick. Kazarian then tries to continue his momentum by springing off the ropes and going for a Moonsault, but JoMo gets his knees up and Kaz deflects off him, holding his ribs in pain. Morrison then gets up with a pissed frown and rubs his neck in pain. Kaz also brings himself back to his feet and holds his damaged ribs. The two champions stare down each other before Kaz unloads some punches which are subsequently blocked by Morrison, who responds with some punches of his own, this time to Kaz’s damaged ribs. Morrison then whacks Kaz with a high knee again to the ribs, before hitting a modified lifting gutbuster, hitting the ribs instead of the abdomen. He then digs deep into his former moveset, taunting Kaz with a break-dance, before transitioning it into a leg drop, targeting the injured ribs again.

Morrison then grabs Kaz and puts him in a chinlock, grabbing his upper body and wrenching it back while placing a knee in the core of the back, making sure to stretch the ribs and injure them even further. However, with the support of the crowd who cheer him on, Kazarian gets to his knees and drives Morrison away with a few elbows, before following it up with a Hangman’s neckbreaker, following up the damage on Morrison’s previously targeted neck. Kaz then picks Morrison up and delivers a German suplex, before going up top amidst cheers from the crowd. Kaz waits for Morrison to get up and prepares for what presumably is a Missile Dropkick, but once the Intercontinental champion gets to his feet and realises the danger, he quickly rushes to the corner and takes him off balance with a few punches. Morrison claws himself up to the top so that he is facing Kaz, but the Hardcore Champion fights back with some punches to gain an advantage. Kazarian then risks his body and flips himself over Morrison, going for a Sunset Flip Powerbomb, only for Morrison to gold on to the top turnbuckle and leave Kaz hit the mat in pain. Kaz is sprawled out across the canvas below him and Morrison uses this to his advantage, hitting his signature Starship Pain to the awe of the crowd, who quickly begin to boo as the referee counts to 3.

WINNER- John Morrison by PINFALL in 7:45

Kazarian stops Morrison from leaving before grabbing a microphone with a desperate look on his face.

Kaz- Wait stop... this isn’t over yet. I will get my retribution; I won’t let you walk away that easily.

Morrison- Please, I just beat you, you hopeless-

Kaz- Please, I’ll even put my Hardcore Championship on the line.

The crowd cheers as they may witness a title defense next week.

Morrison- Really? Well I guess it would be fun to beat you yet again. I’ve already proved to you that I’m better, I’ll enjoy rubbing your face in it as well.

The crowd boos Morrison’s cockiness and arrogance.

Kaz- So... next week?

Morrison- Abs-solutely.

Morrison walks back up the ramp with a smile on his face while the crowd are discussing next week’s match amongst themselves.

***COMMERCIAL***

Backstage, Rosa Mendez in walking but she is pursued by Beth Phoenix, who soon stops her to talk to her.

Beth- Hey Rosa, I was looking at your match tonight and I must say I’m rather impressed.

Rosa- Oh my god oh my god oh my god, really? Wow, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you-

Beth- Err... yeah. Anyway, you got me thinking. If you can pull out the same caliber performance you did tonight against my No Way Out opponent Melina next week, then I might just let you... umm... be... part of my personal entourage. Yeah, that’s it. If you can beat Melina next week like you beat Candice tonight then you can be part of my personal entourage.

Rosa- Oh... my... god, your personal entourage? I can’t believe it. I am so gonna beat Melina next week, I am definitely not passing up this opportunity for anything!

Beth- That’s great... get training then.

Rosa- I just want to-

Beth- Bye!

Beth runs off down the corridor as Rosa remains there looking very pleased. The camera then pans to the side showing Melina hiding behind a wall, having watched the whole discussion. She shakes her head in disbelief as the camera cuts back to the ring.

MATCH 5
(Single)

The bell rings and Shelton rushes straight into the offensive, wanting to prove his dominance to Charlie Haas and rub his superiority in his face. Shelton attacks with a flurry of punches and elbows, before going to finish things off early with the Paydirt, only to be pushed away into the ropes. The son of WWE hall of famer Jimmy Snuka then walks over to Shelton but Benjamin grabs him and pulls him throat first into the ropes, choking him. Shelton laughs at his opponent before picking him up and throwing him out of the ring, where he lands right next to Charlie Haas, who is looking rather nervous at seeing his future opponent look so strong. Shelton rolls out of the ring and talks trash to Charlie, calling him inferior and pathetic, but then Snuka hits Shelton with a chop block, and the Gold Standard is swept to the floor. Sim rolls Shelton into the ring but when he gets in himself, Benjamin is already up and boots he rains boots down on Snuka. Shelton picks him up and Irish whips him into the corner, but he does it with such force that Sim is sent staggering forward from the blow, clutching his back. Shelton grabs the groggy Snuka and takes him down with an Exploder Suplex followed by a pin.

WINNER- Shelton Benjamin by PINFALL in 2:59

Shelton remains in the ring as Charlie Haas’s music plays and his former partner walks down to the ring.

Haas- So Shelton, you just proved to the world how good you are. I know how good you are, from back when we were the World’s greatest tag team, but I also knew how selfish you were. However, it’s not about you proving yourself, it’s about me proving myself. And I want you to give me the chance to do that. Next week Shelton, I am challenging you to a one on one match, and I will show everyone that I am by no means washed up, and that I am still a fighter!

The crowd cheers for good old Charlie Haas as Shelton grabs a mic off some personnel.

Shelton- You know what Charlie, nothing would give me more pleasure than watching you writhe at my feet with broken bones and broken dreams. I accept!

The crowd cheers in anticipation over this newly announced match.

Shelton- Back when we were in a tag team, do you know why I was selfish? Do you know why I acted like I was better? News flash Charlie, I was better!

The crowd boos at Shelton’s cockiness.

Shelton- So please, stop kidding yourself. Train hard Haas, I want you at your best when I take you down next week!

Haas- I’m ready Shelton, I’ll be there and I’ll be better than ever!

The crowd cheers as Haas’s music plays.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 6
Ted DiBiase +Cody Rhodes v Shawn Michaels +John Cena
(Tag Team)

Randy Orton leads Priceless to ringside and instructs them to inflict as much damage on their opponents as possible, especially HBK. Legacy then cockily strut down the ramp to meet their opponents as Randy has his usual sick smile across his face. The bell rings, and two generations clash, with the veteran Shawn Michaels beginning in the ring with second generation superstar Ted DiBiase. They lock up and Ted’s inexperience gets the better of him, as he goes to quickly lock up but is outsmarted by Shawn Michaels and takes a knee to the chest. HBK then throws some seasoned chops at DiBiase and backs him into a corner, but Orton whispers to him from ringside and Ted rakes the eyes of Shawn, catching him off guard. The referee scolds Ted to no reaction at all, and DiBiase boots HBK in the gut before tagging in the other half of Priceless. Cody walks into the ring cockily and then mercilessly slaps HBK across the face to extreme heat.

Rhodes taunts the veteran who does not take this insult lightly and fires back with right hands. Shawn then gives Cody a taste of his chops before landing a flying shoulder block followed by a kip up. He plays to the crowd and then feigns tagging in his No Way Out opponent, the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena. Cena calls for the tag and Shawn again teases him by pulling his hand away, but finally lets him come into the match. Cena comes in with truckloads of energy, taking out Rhodes with clothesline after clothesline before knocking DiBiase off the apron with a hard right hand. Cena picks up Rhodes and lands the spin out powerbomb. He then goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle but as he comes off the ropes, an angry Ted DiBiase runs in the ring and punches Cena from behind. Cena doesn’t take too kindly to this as he turns around and promptly lifts Ted up for the FU. However, the brash young DiBiase escapes with a poke to the eye and then a freshly recovered Cody Rhodes takes Cena to the mat with a dropkick from behind. He then goes to the top rope and waits for Cena to get up, before coming down with an Asai Moonsault for a near fall on the champ.

Rhodes and DiBiase then pick apart Cena body part by body part, making frequent tags and keeping him isolated. HBK draws frustration on the apron, as many times Cena draws close to getting a tag but a member of Legacy pulls him away. Eventually the match gets a step more chaotic as while the referee is occupied, Randy Orton sneaks up behind HBK on the apron and pulls him to the floor. He hammers away at him with fists and elbows, but cue CM Punk who runs down the ramp to aid his mentor. Punk and Orton then brawl on the outside and in the ring this distracts Priceless enough to allow Cena to get up, only to realise that HBK is down and out on the floor. Cena shouts at the Showstopper and tells him to get up but then he is suddenly rolled up from behind by DiBiase, and Priceless score the shocking upset win. They then slip out of the ring and help Orton fight off Punk, but Punk knocks them away with a steel chair and the battle spills into the ring. Cena and HBK clear Priceless out of the ring with clotheslines and Punk, Shawn and John all circle Orton, who is essentially trapped. Cena grabs the steel chair from Punk, but before he can use it to hit Orton, HBK whacks him with a Sweet Chin Music planting the chair right into the champ’s jaw. Orton quickly rolls out of the ring and retreats as Legacy walk back up the ramp, as HBK and Punk stand together over Cena in the ring.

WINNERS- Ted DiBiase +Cody Rhodes by PINFALL in 9:11

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Batista/Booker T - This is a good promo as you made Batista gets the cheer due to his good lines lol... The match finally puts on the card and we'll see Booker T and Batista at No Way Out.

Battle Royal - You managed to write this Battle Royal really well and you even put some story in it. I really thought JBL will win the match since most guys who roll out from the start of the match always win but you made some twists and Punk gets the win.

MooreWang Promo: Nothing special to it imo but I am still shocked by seeing this two get a shot at the Priceless' titles.

Jericho/Cage Promo: This could be the best promo of the night for now... Jericho is in his terrific character here while Christian is still the ever Capt. Charisma.

Rosa Mendez/Candice Michelle: I am still seeing some shadows of the psycho Mickie James character here... I am still wondering what will you pull out of this. Nothing to say about the match as it is def. a one sided match for making it a squash.

Orton/Mcmahons: Orton is once again get shut but the Mcmahons continue to fight with each other. Hmm... I wonder what will be going around here.

Batista/Cage vs. Booker T/Jericho - a good old fashioned tag match between the two teams. I somewhat like the match but I really thought we are going to see vicious Batista here just right after seeing his opening promo lol...

Punk/HBK/Cena Promo: Punk continues to suck on his teacher :p and I smell something fishy about it....

Morrison/Kazarian: A good match but I really missed some of the highflying and awesome moves between the two. You can pull out something better with this two and I have my eyes on their Hardcore Match next week.

Rosa Mendez/Beth Phoenix: Lol, Rosa just fused the psycho/jolly character into one... She's like Hyde and Jekyll. Hmmm... This is still just like the other storyline :p but I believe that you will pull some twists around here.

Benjamin/Snuka: Another squash match. I just enjoyed Shelton's cockiness over Haas after the match.

Priceless/Cena and Michaels: A good upset win for the Priceless (and if MooreWang beats theam... I'll be totally go riot!). The intense rivalry between Cena and HBK continues and once again, you made me surprise with the aftermath by seeing HBK giving Cena the SCM instead of seeing Cena beat his partner after costing him the match.

Additional Feedbacks: Good Promos! Good Storylines! Good Show! These make me get interested in your show Brandon. I am totally off the hook to what will happen next. Good job with this BTB.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Batista was pretty awesome in the opening promo but Booker felt way off. He would not call what he was saying banter for starters and personally, I feel peasant was overused. It should been longer though as it was the opening promo I feel. The match was well written in my opinion but I felt it could of been explained better because at the start of the 3rd paragraph I had no idea if Kofi was eliminated but it was still a good match, I thought JBL would win the match but it was a nice suprise to see CM Punk take the win and good unpredictable booking there because I did not see it coming. One problem is that I don't think that the superstars would have just turned a blind eye to JBL and it might be better for him to be noticed by one of the eliminated stars near the end. Also, I like how you put Kofi and Punk into the final 2 and it seems like you are giving Kofi a small push.

This next promo was well written but too short and I could not see Striker being allowed to say that on live TV so yeah. I like the way you play off Striker speaking so well done in that sense. Jericho and Christian were portrayed well and I like the set up to this feud, the disease line was good but I don't like him saying bullshit and then going onto say tap of crap just seemed like it was a desperate way to avoid saying shit again. The match was too short to develop into anything, not just as it is a womens match, it was just too short to be good for a full match, it just seemed to be attack after attck with nothing in it.

The Orton and McMahons, both stories have a lot of promise to it and the way you set up the atches for the show was good. Steph and Shane was inevitable but it was still well done and I am interested to see where this takes us on route to Wrestlemania. The match was alright just not the best, honestly I did not like it and I think it should have hap[pened later in the show. Plus it should probably have been announced in some form or another but I gueass it is fine. The Spinaroonie spot confused me a little and I would have liked to see Christian and Booker or Batista and Jericho start off. The feud spots should have been a climax to a part of the match not something to start the match but that is just my opinion.

The promo was just a little off to me starting from the second part from Punk, the start was good but then it startyed going downhill. The Mr.Cena comment should have been taken over by John and 1 more thing. I feel the promo started to focus on HBK and Cena and should have put more focus on Punk in the end. The match was good but it seemed to me as it was just something youy put little effort in while the Battle Royale and the Tag match before it were good but then this seems to be taking it downhill a little. Oh and JoMo just sounds weird. The after match promo seemed weird, I could not imagine Kaz just begging for it because that is how it sounded to me.

PSYCHO~! All I can say sorry. The match was a squash but you should of used just a jobber from out of town for it and not someone you might use in the future. The aftermatch promo was pretty good as well. The match went from full to recap to full again, make up your mind with it but it was good just the same. Interesting tyo see what will happen next(even though I know the Punk thing).