seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
The inevitable happened hre with the announcement of the Booker and Batista match for No Way Out, where I think that Booker will go over Roidtista. I still think that you need some work on your promos as they are quite short, but I can't talk. I am too lazy to write in full :eek:.

I was expecting this match to come on a little later on in the show due to it involving your No Way Out main event, but nonetheless, there was some good action throughout the whole match. You portrayed JBL's character fairly well as you showed him being somewhat of a coward yet an opportunist and had him wait on the outside, and I look forward to your Elimination Chamber, especially now since it has Punk in it.

Next promo was not needed tbh. Gimmick change and/or break up for MooreWang pl0x.

The next promo was one of your best tbh, but this was probably because it involved Christian and Jericho. The two are both involved in your Elimination Chamber for No Way Out, and if you have a one on one match between the two at No Way Out, you will have my eternal love forever :eek:.

The stalker gets a nice win over Candice in her match, even though I am not a fan of the Diva's Division IRL, providing lack of interest in BTB. However, you wrote the match well, so kudos to you for that.

I am liking this dissention between both Shane and Stephanie, and the main event and Orton vs. Punk should be great for next week. Also, after this dissention and your One of a Kind schtick for last episode, RVD representing Shane vs. Triple H representing Stephanie at WrestleMania BETTER FUCKING HAPPEN.

Chu is not so seXy anymore tbh. You had Roidtista and Christian (who I do like though) go over Bookah~! and Y2J? You are fucked tbh. I will only forgive you if it is Jericho vs. Christian at Mania and Bookah goes over against "I want my Rematch" himself in Batista and No Way Out. It was well written nonetheless, but the result is gay tbh.

Honestly, HBK and Punk will have some seXy time in the near future. You are making them look homo. This better lead to Punk vs. Michaels at Mania tbh. Steel Cage match for next week makes it even better. Another good promo on your behalf, they are improving as the show goes on tbh.

Morrison going over Kaz was the right decision, since we both <3 Morrison. However, change the name of the awesome Corkscrew Moonsault, the Starship Pain = I do not like it tbh. The promo after the match was somewhat bland and Kaz came across as somewhat of a whining begger.

Shelton Botch-amin gets the win over a jobber which is the right move IMO, and it looks as though he may be getting a push, and I think that he will go over Haas next week. MITB for the two plz kthnx. Next week is shaping up to be big tbh.

And lastly, the main event between Mr. Bland and DiBiase vs. Michaels and Cena. The dissention between Michaels and Cena was obvious yet the right thing to do since they will be going at it at No Way Out for the World Heavyweight Championship, and the Sweet Chin Music with the chair was schweet. Well done.

Overall seX, it was a good to great show on your behalf, as your promos are undoubtedly getting better, although you do need some work on portraying some characters properly. This was a great show in terms of hyping up the go home show of RAW and No Way Out, and I will be reading both and hopefully reviewing. Keep going tbfh. :y:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Raw Week 3 Review

Batista/Booker promo- Batista's stuff seems cheesey and honestly I hate King Booker. It's wasn't all that bad, but not my cup of tea.

Battly Royale- The action really picked up in the last paragraph. I thought JBL had this won for sure, nice way to swerve us. I do think that Swagger was eliminated much to easily though. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Striker/Moore/Yang promo- Sort of generic, but it got it's point across. I like what you did with Striker here.

Jericho/Christian promo- Two of my favorite talkers in this segment and it lived up to what I wanted it to be. Both men were spot on in character. This should be a very good feud. Promo of the night

Rosa vs. Candice- Damn Rosa is a killer. I have to ask, is a one legged dropkick really a botched dropkick? Overall, not a bad squash.

Orton/Steph/Shane promo- I liked how Orton was trying to make a match and then he was just cut off, realisticly that's what would happen. It's interesting how you're driving a wedge between Shane and Steph.

Booker/Jericho vs. Batista/Cage- The faces were in control for most of the match. Form a booking standpoint it really doesn't do anything for them to win, but maybe that's just me. There was some good action in this one, but it never really clicked for me.

Punk/Cena/HBK promo- The Punk promo was pretty good, I'm looking forward to the cage match next week. What I really liked about this segment was the teased Cena heel turn.

Morrison vs. Kaz- Kaz was overcome with revenge? Can't say that I've ever heard anyone say that before. I've heard overcome with rage or anger, but not revenge. Good heel psychology for Morrison. Honestly I have to say that Kaz got owned here, that makes me think that he'll win next week.

Beth/Rosa promo- I'm gonna say that this was good just because you actually care about your women's division enough to give them promo time.

Shelton squash- Benjobman no more. This was my least favorite match of the night.

Hass/Shelton promo- This is an interesting feud. Their match should be great.

Main Event- Holy poop, Priceless didn't job to Cena for once. This was a very good match, match of the night for me. The ending of the show was pretty badass. After the Cena/HBK promo I was expecting more out of Cena, but I guess we'll have to wait until next week.

Final Thoughts: This looks like a good BTB, glad to see you got right back on the horse after your last BTB folded. The show was a little weak in the middle, but it picked right back up in the Morrison/Kaz match. You hooked me, I'll keep reading.

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 3

Promo: In the ring, Bobby Lashley debuts and says that this time he will show no mercy and take no prisoners, cutting a surprising heel promo to debut a new character as well.

Match: Bobby Lashley def. Finlay in 5:21 in his debut match and beat him down afterwards.

Promo: Backstage, The Big Show approaches Vickie and says he would have beat Jeff Hardy if not for Edge. He asks Edge for a match and she says he has one if he can take out Jeff Hardy tonight.

Match: The Brian Kendrick def. Kung Fu Naki in 3:12 after Ezekiel Jackson interfered.

Promo: Triple H gets in the ring and says that he is not only smarter, but he is better than the Undertaker. Taker comes out and says that he will take HHH’s soul but then Vickie comes out and says they will have to be partners.

Match: Triple H +The Undertaker def. Matt Hardy +Mr Kennedy while constantly trying to out do each other in the match.

Promo: MVP comes out and taunts the defeated team of Kennedy and Hardy, saying that they have no chance of beating him at No Way Out.

Promo: Backstage, Michelle McCool beats down Brie Bella and then Nikki when she comes in for the save.

Match: Gail Kim def. Natalya in 4:47 in a non title match.

Promo: In the ring stand the 12 cruiserweights talking about the invitational for the cruiserweight title at No Way Out. However, Vickie comes out and says there will be qualifiers next week and only 6 men will be allowed to participate in the invitational battle royale, while the match will be open to any other cruiserweights who didn’t lose qualifiers.

Match: Alex Shelley def. Evan Bourne, Gregory Helms & Chavo Guerrero in 14:22 in a fatal 4 way match.

Promo: Backstage, the Big Show walks into Jeff Hardy’s locker room and attacks him from behind, laying him out. He then walks to the ring and demands his match, which he is given by Vickie Guerrero.

Match: The Big Show def. Edge by DQ in 9:15 after Edge hit him with a chair.

Promo: Jeff Hardy comes out and says Edge hasn’t gotten rid of him yet, but then he is attacked and double teamed by Edge and the Big Show.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Short Smackdown comments TBH.

First off, twas a {not really} nice surprise to see the return of Bobby Lashley and letting him have a heel run, BUT, please, get the man a mouthpiece. He fucking BLOWS on the microphone, he is the true definition of a bathturd (Beer knows what I mean :eek:.) Also, the right decision was made here with the win over Finlay, who ironically is the bathturd rofl.

Big Show and Edge is ghey, if you make a repeat of their Mania match you get shot.

The Brian Kendrick owns whilst Rycklon is aight, so hopefully a push is in the works. Cruiserweight Title pl0x :eek:.

Triple H and Undertaker as a team was interesting and them getting the win whilst showing dissention was the correct decision to make, considering what will happen at a later date. :shifty: SPOILERS. I kid tbh. MVP vs. Kennedy vs. Hardy for tha US Title shall own tbh, if it doesn't, you die... again.

Not the biggest fan of the Diva's, but I am glad you are putting effort into the division, unlike me >_>. Kim and Natalya FTW tho :eek:.

Interesting to announce just 9 days before the PPV that there will be only 6 men in the match, but hopefully you make the right decisions. Kendrick, Bourne, Helms and Shelley FTFW. Thank god you didn't have Chavo win, as even though I am a fan, the other three are quite simply better :p. If Chavo won, you would have been dead x3.

Big Show is angry, NOMNOMONOM. Show vs. Edge sucks, Hardy to come out or Edge to cower out or get intentionally DQ'ed.

Fug chu, I was right. Edge gets himself intentionally DQ'ed, wewt for me. LOL at Hardy acting tough and shizz, only to get lulpwnt by both Edge and the Big Show.

Overall, nice show for a Smackdown. Things are coming along nicely.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Smackdown Review

Lashley return- Umm... Woo? I'll what and see what you do with him before I completly pass judgement.

Undertaker/Triple H stuff- Seems like a good feud.

Show/Edge/Hardy stuff- Please get Edge and Big Show away from each other. I've seen enough of them on real WWE TV.

Other stuff- Pretty good. I would have liked to have read the full crusierweight match.

seX-Power

Just a note about Smackdown, I'm only recapping it like this for one more week and then after No Way Out I will elaborate it slightly. I still won't be writing matches in full and promos will be summarized, but my thread is WWE Raw 2009.

seX-Power

Raw Week 4 Preview

In the main event of tonight’s Raw we will see two men locked inside a brutal structure, enclosed in a mass of steel wiring. Tonight, CM Punk and Randy Orton will face off, in a steel cage match! These two men have been at it in recent weeks. CM Punk had his mentor Shawn Michaels by his side and Randy had his faithful stable Legacy, and the two Raw superstars have traded words and blows. Now they get to truly go at each other, and the brutality is promised to be tripled with the added premise of the match being in a cage. As brutal as the steel cage may be though, it is just a warm up for this Sunday’s Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out. Both Orton and Punk are participating in that very match and are gunning to win, as are Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, John Morrison and Kazarian. How will the tension escalate between these 6 men? And more relevantly, who will prevail in tonight’s caged main event? Tune in to Raw for all the answers!

Last week, we saw Rosa Mendez in her first ever WWE match and she brutalized her opposition. This caught the eye of her idol Beth Phoenix who guaranteed her a spot in her entourage if she were to take out Melina tonight. Now, not only is Melina the Women’s Champion but she is also Beth’s No Way Out opponent so Phoenix wants Rosa to beat her and weaken her for the championship match. Rosa will be trying as hard to impress Beth, Melina will be trying to prove that she is a successful champion and Beth will be trying to contain her enjoyment. How will this boil down tonight on Raw?

New challengers for the World Tag Team Championships have also risen. The team of Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore has made their challenge against the dominant team of Priceless. The Redneck Rumblers have been on a roll but so have the champs, and the two feuding teams look to gain one-up on each other. Tonight, they get the chance as representatives from each team go at it, with Ted DiBiase facing Shannon Moore in singles action. Who will prevail and give their team some momentum?

Last week after the main event of Raw, John Cena was in the ring with his partner for that night and No Way Out opponent, Shawn Michaels, and he had a steel chair in his hand, ready to hit Randy Orton. However, Shawn, in true HBK fashion, blindsided the champ with a Sweet Chin Music, which drove the chair into his face. Cena will come out to Raw tonight and address the crowd about the incidents that occurred last week. The number 1 contender to his World title Shawn Michaels will also be in the building. What will these two men have to say to each other 6 days before their match at No Way Out?

Last week it was announced that rivals Booker T and Batista would face each other one on one at No Way Out this Sunday. This week we will see the two opponents in the same ring, although it will be a handicap match. Booker claims he has visited General manager Steph McMahon and she has granted his wish of a handicap match against Batista, partnering with the young Elijah Burke. Booker has a distinct advantage over his opponent going into No Way Out, but can the Animal fight his way out?

Speaking of Stephanie McMahon, we all saw the events last week where she snapped on her brother and other GM Shane after he again failed to acknowledge her. Shane immediately left Raw and sources from the WWE are saying he has taken this week off. How will the show be run with only one general manager this week?

Also this week, we see the anticipated one on one match between rivals Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. The former tag team partners have been in a heated feud recently, stemming from Shelton calling Charlie past it and washed up. Since then, a fire has fuelled in Haas and he has kindled a new energy. Tonight he gets to unleash it against the successful Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin. Can he prove everyone wrong and finally break his string of losses or will Shelton embarrass him once again?

Lastly, tonight we will see a championship match against two of the bitterest rivals on Raw. John Morrison attacked Kazarian a month ago and took him out of the Royal Rumble, taking away his dream of main eventing Wrestlemania 25. Kaz called the attacker out and challenged him to a match, and the ever confident JoMo accepted, even putting his Intercontinental title on the line. He defended his title, rubbing salt in Kaz’s wounds. However, after last week’s match Kazarian pleaded for a second chance, and Morrison agreed to a match tonight, so as long as Kaz’s Hardcore Championship would be defended. Kazarian accepted and so tonight we will see a title defense! Will John Morrison once again humiliate Kaz and become a dual title holder, or will Kazarian have the guts to pull it through in this extreme rules match? Watch tonight’s Raw for all this and more!

Announced Matches

Ted DiBiase v Shannon Moore

Rosa Mendez v Melina

Booker T+ Elijah Burke v Batista

Shelton Benjamin v Charlie Haas

John Morrison v Kazarian

Randy Orton v CM Punk

News + Rumors

The WWE have implemented a new system regarding PPV commentary. They will use two men, chosen randomly from the Raw announcers, the Smackdown announcers and the backstage interviewers. This lets the WWE choose from any combination of JR, Jerry Lawler, Tazz, Michael Cole, Matt Striker and Todd Grisham. Also for each Pay per View, the WWE are also looking to add a guest commentator for the show.

The commentators for No Way Out have officially been decided using this new system. Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler and his former Raw counterpart JR will team up to be the official announcers for the PPV on Sunday. The WWE are now also giving each special event a guest commentator to team up with the two WWE employees. This time we will see WWE Alumni Rob Van Dam announce along Ross and Lawler.

In news for Wrestlemania 25, the prestigious event is planned to feature 10 matches, including the Money in the Bank ladder match and a Brand Supremacy match. In other news for the event, the WWE are also looking to feature some of the lower tier titles in a change from recent Wrestlemanias.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Stacked card tbfh.

Announced Matches

Because MooreWang are jobbers :eek:.

Rosa Mendez v Melina
Beth interference, so the stalker can pair with Beth, only for Beth to get the loss this Sunday at NWO.

If chu don't chur racist.

Haas does not botch :eek:.

John Morrison v Kazarian
Because it is for tha title, even though Morrison should win all of them >_>.

Randy Orton v CM Punk
The faces have gotten the advantage over the past couple of weeks so you need to even it up, and a the end, a huge 10 way brawl between Legacy, the 6 EC members and Cena and Michaels erupts. BOOK IT~!

[/FONT]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Rosa Mendez v Melina
I really don't see a reason to end Mendez's mean streak

John Morrison v Kazarian

Randy Orton v CM Punk
I'm really looking forward to the last two matches of the show.

Reaction score

Rosa Mendez v Melina

John Morrison v Kazarian

Randy Orton v CM Punk

connorten

Reaction score
What a card for Raw! Can't wait to see how you write this one out.

Squash match!

Rosa Mendez v Melina
divas matches are always fun to read, but Melina is just to good.

I dont trust this team no matter how good Batista is.

Benjamin is much more athletic and stronger.

John Morrison v Kazarian
Kaz is a very skilled and athletic wrestler just like Morrison, but I feel Kaz is just better by a little.

Randy Orton v CM Punk
There is no possible way that Punk will be able to win this. But should be a good match.

seX-Power

Raw Week 4

Dark Match: Volador Jr def. Paul Burchill

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!â€

John Cena is already standing in the ring. The crowd throws out a loud mixed reaction, mostly cheers, when they see the champion.

Cena- Last week, I was ambushed.

The crowd boo Shawn Michaels for blatantly attacking John Cena when he was unaware.

Cena- I was the victim. The victim of a carefully thought out ploy by Shawn Michaels to take me out.

More heat.

Cena- I see what HBK did, he pretended to be my ally and my friend, but then he turns his back on me in typical Shawn Michaels fashion. Knowing him, I’d better hope there isn’t another Montreal Screwjob come No Way Out.

Lots of heat towards the Screwjob reference.

Cena- That’s right Shawn, I went there. And this Sunday, I’m gonna go there again, and put you into another early retirement!

Loud mixed reaction, with HBK’s fans booing Cena.

Cena- Shawn, you son of a bitch, you ticked off the wrong guy because John Cena is pissed!

Another loud mixed reaction, this time mostly cheers.

Cena- Last week, I promised a ruthless new me, but Shawn didn’t give me the chance to carry out that proclamation. I’m actually kind of glad that happened because now I’m not just angry for the sake of it; I legitimately want to rip the Heart Break Kid’s head off!

Man- Do you now?

The camera shifts to the side where Shawn Michaels is revealed, standing in street clothes, a rather sly smile is across his face. He receives a very loud mixed reaction.

Cena- Damn right, I’d beat you to a pulp right now but I don’t want to have people crying in the audience.

Cena gets mostly heat for that comment.

HBK- Well John, in that case, it looks like my work is done. Remember two weeks ago when you came out praising me to no end and talking crap to make me feel better? A lot has changed hasn’t it? I have got what I wanted. A new, ruthless John Cena. I mean, I was promised that last week but I knew you didn’t mean it. That’s why I had to kick your teeth down your throat!

Loud mixed reaction for Shawn, but mostly a pop, as HBK has explained himself.

HBK suddenly walks out of view before coming back with a steel chair in hand; the chair has a dent and a small amount of blood on it.

HBK- John, last week I use this very chair to hit you square in the face with my Sweet Chin Music.

The crowd boo at Shawn’s mention of his cheap shot.

HBK- See right there John, that’s your blood.

In a fit of rage, Cena swings at HBK but Shawn blocks the punch with the chair.

HBK- Now you’re young John, but don’t be foolish. Just because I turned you into a more ruthless man doesn’t mean I’m going to let you take out that new found aggression on me. Unless... do you want that chance?

Cena- I want to break every bone in your body.

Mostly heat for Cena.

HBK- Well, I still don’t know if this is all an act so I’ll give you the ultimate chance to prove to me whether you really have changed from the kiss ass you once were.

Shawn tosses Cena the chair.

HBK- Hit me.

The crowd erupts in a buzz of emotion, with a small portion, maybe half, chanting ‘hit him’.

Cena smiles and goes to swing the chair, but in a Déjà vu moment, Shawn goes for Sweet Chin Music but instead of knocking Cena with the exact same chair, Cena dodges to the side. He then whacks HBK over the back with the chair, and follows it up with several other shots. After some more brutalization from the chair, Shawn is bloody, and Cena cracks him over the head one last time. Cena drops the chair, with now both men’s blood on it, before walking away, pleased with his work. Soon, medics arrive on the scene and put Shawn on a stretcher, before wheeling him into an ambulance and out of the arena.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 1
Rosa Mendez v Melina
(Single)

The match begins with Rosa showcasing her intensity and her focus on impressing Beth, but the Women’s Champion keeps up with her. However, Rosa makes a beginner’s mistake and looks at Beth Phoenix, who is at ringside, and Melina whacks her out of nowhere with the Extreme Makeover for a near fall. Melina controls the match for a short while before Rosa dodges a dropkick and kicks Melina hard in the abdomen. Melina rolls out of the ring and Rosa follows. She rams the Women’s Champ into the apron while Beth claps, leaving Rosa happy with herself. Rosa rolls Melina into the ring and continues her strong showing against the champ, hitting her with a handspring elbow drop, followed by picking her up and hitting a jumping cutter. Rosa then goes to hit Melina and tries for the Backflip Reverse DDT but mid flip, Melina miraculously reverses the move into a Fisherman’s Suplex, which garners the three count. Rosa is shocked as she has dominated the majority of the match and pleads for Beth to understand as the Glamazon slides in the ring. Phoenix looks to be forgiving as she holds up Rosa’s hand, but she then malevolently turns on her and takes her down with a clothesline. Beth pounds on her with punches, before picking her up and maybe knocking her out after a Glam Slam, all under the disgusted glare of the Women’s Champion.

WINNER- Melina by PINFALL in 5:21

Matt Striker is backstage with the team of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase and an array of boos are given to the World Tag Team Champions.

Striker- I am backstage with the World Tag team Champions and the greatest team on Raw if not in the entire WWE. Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, how do you guys feel?

Cody- To be honest Matt, we feel pretty damn good. You are right; we are the best tag team in the WWE.

Ted- Cody, we are the best tag team in history!

The crowd boo the two arrogant young tag stars.

Cody- True that is, Ted, we are the best team to ever grace a WWE ring. I mean, we have virtually no competition.

Striker- What about the Legion of Doom?

Pop.

Ted- Please, they were two fat oafs who wore spiked shoulder pads. Big whoop.

Heat.

Striker- The Dudley Boyz?

Louder pop.

Cody- I think they should drag their asses away from the buffet; they aren’t in the league of Priceless.

More heat.

Striker- The Hardyz?

Huge pop for the Hardyz.

Ted- Those two so called daredevils that were most famous for losing TLC matches? I don’t think so.

Insane heat.

Striker- What about your challengers, Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore?

Generous cheers for the contenders.

Ted- Who?

Cody- You know Ted, those two wannabe redneck Asians who are going to be the next people to lose to Priceless.

The crowd boo Cody and Ted and their arrogance.

Ted- Oh yeah, those two failures. I’m sorry but that’s pretty funny Striker, did you imply that they were a good team?

Striker- Well, they are on a big roll right now, and-

Cody- So are we! We beat the World Heavyweight Champion in tag team action last night; we are on the biggest roll of our careers.

Ted- And nobody will stop us now.

Priceless walk away to boos leaving Striker sitting there, looking bemused.

***COMMERCIAL***

Booker T comes down to the ring with a smile on his face, as if he is enjoying the multitude of boos from the crowd.

Booker- Without further ado, I introduce my tag team partner for tonight, and the man who will help me dismantle that peasant Batista. Elijah Burke!

‘Don’t Waste My Time’ plays to generous heat as Elijah walks down to Booker with a cocky smile on his face.

Elijah- Thank you Booker, I am glad to be graced by your presence.

Booker- Charmed. Now I asked Stephanie McMahon to have this handicap match and she agreed, so-

Stephanie McMahon comes out to her music and a mixed reaction, and she stands on the stage.

Steph- Excuse me? I never agreed to anything Booker.

The crowd cheers for Stephanie standing up to Booker T.

Booker- Excuse you? Excuse me! I clearly remember going into your office and requesting this match, and I distinctly remember you saying yes!

Steph- Well, I’m sorry to hear you’ve resorted to pulling things out of your ass!

Another pop for the General Manager.

Steph- But, you two are already out here and ready to wrestle, so I guess the match can go ahead... with one minor adjustment. Introducing the man who will be partnering Batista tonight...

The crowd cheers for fair play being enforced.

Booker- What? This is racial hatred, this is-

Steph- Kofi Kingston!

‘SOS’ plays and Kofi walks out onto the stage with a cheery smile before going down to the ring.

Steph- Have fun.

Booker looks furious as Steph walks away.

Booker- Just because I’m African American, is that why?

Elijah- Disgusting! Racist little-

‘I Walk Alone’ plays to maybe the pop of the night as Batista walks down to the ring after his usual theatrics, where he accompanies Kofi and then slides into the ring with his partner.

MATCH 2
Booker T +Elijah Burke v Batista +Kofi Kingston
(Tag Team)

The two younger performers begin in the ring, as Burke and Kofi lock up, with neither man gaining a power advantage over the other. After a few moments of feeling each other out, Kofi gains the advantage after a few well placed kicks. Kingston follows up with some of his trademark athletic offense and Burke hasn’t got the speed to keep up. Kingston takes Elijah down with maybe the largest dropkick you have ever witnessed, before tagging his partner, the Animal. Batista comes in to a big pop, and he knocks Burke down with a clothesline, followed by one more and then yet another! Batista fires up the crowd with his charisma but as he turns back to Burke he takes a cheap poke to the eye. The crowd boos as Burke stumbles carelessly to his corner and tags in Booker T, who looks slightly afraid of being in the ring with his No Way Out partner. Booker cautiously steps in the ring and Batista walks up to him, before shoving him into the corner. Booker immediately tags back out to Burke who is shocked to find out he is back in the match.

Batista shakes his head at Booker in disappointment but then Burke hammers away at him from behind with all he’s got in him, trying to wear the Animal down. Burke doesn’t stop the attack, fearing that Batista might gain a momentary advantage, and strikes him with a dropkick to the knees. Tista stumbles and Elijah nails him with a knee lift/lariat combination for a two count. As Batista is down, Booker suddenly shows eagerness to get into the match and calls for a tag, which he gets. The King steps into the ring and stomps on the downed Animal, before picking him up and booting him in the gut. As Batista doubles over, Booker runs to the ropes and goes for the Scissors Kick but Booker runs and hits him with the Spear before he gets to him. Batista then falls to the ground and crawls over to tag in Kofi Kingston. Kofi comes in and dropkicks Burke off the apron, before turning to Booker. The crowd chants ‘Boop, Boop’ before Kingston jumps for his patented high Legdrop, but as he makes contact; Booker rolls him over into a pinning predicament, getting the 3.

WINNERS- Booker T +Elijah Burke by PINFALL in 8:23

***COMMERCIAL***
Beth Phoenix is walking backstage to heat but is soon approached by the Women’s Champion Melina, who the crowd cheers for upon seeing.

Beth- What’s up Melina? Are you looking to confront me and forfeit the match due to fear? Or have you just come to bask in the last time you will step foot on Raw as the Women’s Champion?

Heat.

Melina- So you’re a comedian eh? I’d stop now Beth, because there will be nothing funny about me retaining my title at No Way Out this Sunday. Well, except maybe your face when you lose.

The crowd laughs at Beth’s expense.

Melina- But in all seriousness, I came to talk to you about Rosa Mendez. What you did to her tonight was really cruel. Does she even know that you are using her?

Beth- Please, I don’t need her anymore. She looked good last week but things change; she couldn’t even beat you.

More heat for the Glamazon.

Melina- Does that make her on par with you?

Beth- No diva in the history of the WWE is on par with the Glamazon. And just forget Rosa, she’s an afterthought now. I never cared about her. I thought there might have been a little bit of hope, but it turns out she’s just a wannabe like the rest of them.

Melina- How can you treat her like this? After all the support she has given you-

Beth- Honestly now, I don’t need her support. I need to forget about that stalker and focus on me beating you at No Way Out. Rosa is dead to me now.

The crowd boos intensely at Beth being so disrespectful and mean to her biggest fan.

Suddenly, from behind a wall, a diva walks out, and she appears to be Rosa Mendez. She looks to be in tears.

Rosa- An afterthought? Dead to you? A wannabe? A stalker? So the truth comes out now doesn’t it Beth? Well, we’ll see who gets the last laugh.

Beth begins to laugh but is soon shut up with a slap to the face from Rosa. Mendez walks away sniffling as the Glamazon looks furious.

MATCH 3
(Single)

The match begins as Charlie Haas showcases the intensity he has talked about, immediately taking Shelton down to the mat with a flurry of punches. Shelton shields himself and backs into the corner. Haas throws some more punches at him but is pushed away by the referee and told to wait for Benjamin to get up. He does, and Haas rushes back at him, having lost no energy or passion so far. He takes Shelton down with a dropkick and then stomps on him, but Benjamin rolls out of the ring, wanting a chance to catch his breath. Haas however follows him to the outside, and catches him from behind with a clubbing clothesline. He picks Shelton up and goes to roll him into the ring but Shelton pushes himself away before grabbing Charlie and ramming him into the ring apron. Shelton rolls Haas into the ring for a near fall and works over his back, taking down the one body part. Shelton runs through a series of submission moves before hitting an Exploder Suplex, which gets 2 ½.

Shelton continues to focus on Charlie’s back and puts him in a camel clutch, but Haas gets to the ropes much to the relief of the crowd. Shelton then attempts to clothesline him over the ropes but Haas’s quick instinct allows him to duck and Shelton is propelled over the top rope and onto the floor below. Haas then springboards himself over the top rope and splashed Shelton on the outside, in a rare high flying maneuver that we rarely see from the usually very technical Haas. The crowd goes wild for the move, and Charlie is pumped up as he rolls Shelton back in the ring. Charlie picks Shelton up and grabs him by the waist. The crowd knows what will happen as Charlie attempts the Bridging German Suplex, only for Shelton to slip out and hastily roll out of the ring in a panic. Benjamin then retreats up the ramp in a panic, blatantly getting himself counted out. More heat pours in as Shelton grins cockily after giving the match away presumably because of fear. Shelton then turns around and jogs back up backstage as Haas’s music plays, though Charlie himself would have preferred to win in a more dignifying way.

WINNER- Charlie Haas by COUNTOUT in 7:48

Todd Grisham stands backstage with Shelton Benjamin still sweating from his match, and the crowd gives heat to the man who escaped his match just a few minutes ago.

Grisham- Now Shelton, we just saw you blatantly get counted out in your match with Charlie Haas. What was that all about?

The crowd boos Shelton before he begins to talk, as they wanted to see the end of what was a good match.

Shelton- Todd, let’s just say I saw something tonight in Charlie Haas that I haven’t seen in him since our early days of partnering together.

Grisham- And what was that?

Shelton- It was spirit and determination, Todd, you idiot. Charlie Haas looked better than ever tonight and I plan to use that to my advantage.

Shelton smirks before proceeding down the corridor to his locker room.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 4
Hardcore Championship
John Morrison v Kazarian
(Hardcore)

The match begins with Kazarian more fired up than usual, as he strikes JoMo with a dropkick right off the bat. Morrison escapes this newfound energy by rolling out of the ring and getting right into the hardcore aspect of the match by looking under the ring for a weapon. Morrison pulls out a chair, followed by a trash can. JoMo’s eyes then light up as he pulls out something he seems to have wanted all along; a ladder. John begins to pull the ladder but before it can fully emerge from under the ring, Kaz kicks him from behind and knocks him down. Kaz then takes the trash can lid and uses it to work over Morrison for a while before ending it’s use with a DDT right on the metal lid. Kaz throws it into the crowd before picking up the bulk of the trash can, still on the outside. He places it on Morrison’s chest before sliding into the ring and going to the top rope. The crowd then gasps as Kaz jumps to the outside with a massive Spiral Leg Drop, only for John Morrison to move and to leave the trash can in place, leaving Kaz’s only impact being to the crunching steel!

Both of the men are almost motionless and the crowd is going wild for the amount of extreme injected into the match. Eventually, Morrison manages to get up and he stumbles over to the chair and picks it up, but not before Kaz also manages to get to his feet. Morrison senselessly swings the chair but Kaz predictably ducks and kicks away Morrison’s legs, making him fall to the hard floor back first. Kaz then sees the ladder and suddenly looks rather enthusiastic as he pulls out the ladder, and it stretches 15 feet along the outside. Kaz turns back to Morrison but instead turns right into a flying steel chair, thrown into his face by the vengeful JoMo. Kaz bends over, holding his face in pain, as Morrison walks up to him before taking him down with the Moonlight Drive! Kaz lands face first right onto the ladder and this move also busts him open, as blood flows from his nose.

Morrison then works Kaz over for a while with the chair, eventually rolling him into the ring, along with the ladder and the chair. Kazarian’s face looks like a ripe tomato, with blood flowing from his nose all over his face and into his hair, due to repeated shots with the steel chair from Morrison. JoMo leans the ladder against the corner before ascending to the top rope in the same corner. John holds the ladder in place as he waits for Kaz to get up. When Kazarian does, JoMo pushes the ladder leaning against the corner at him. Morrison the sets himself on the turnbuckle but Kaz pushes the ladder back and it hits Morrison hard in the face, leaving him teetering, before falling back and hitting the canvas with a thud. Kaz then grabs the chair off the ground and uses it to whack John across the face, causing him to fall off the turnbuckle and slump down to the mat. Kaz drops the chair and grabs JoMo, picking him up and nailing him with a Flux Capacitor right on the steel! Kaz gets the subsequent three count before celebrating in the ring.

WINNER- Kazarian by PINFALL in 10:41

After the match, in an almost reverse of roles from last week, John Morrison grabs a microphone and pleads Kaz, who is already half way up the ramp, to wait.

Morrison- Hold on Kaz, you got your second chance last week and now I want mine. We’ve had one win apiece and next week we can finally settle who is better, even though it was obvious from the start that the Shaman of Sexy eclipses all others.

The crowd boos Morrison, who is cocky even after just having lost a match.

Kaz- John, why should I give you another chance?

Morrison- Because if you don’t then that makes you a hypocrite. Either way Kaz, you can’t escape me because this Sunday at No Way Out we are in the Elimination Chamber together, where I plan on dismantling you limb by limb, and one Moonlight Drive later, leaving as the winner.

Kaz- Fine then, we’ll have a third encounter next week to truly settle who the best of the best is. But what do we have left to do? I’ve already put my Hardcore title on the line and you’ve defended your Intercontinental Championship.

Morrison- How about we truly reward the winner of the next match and give the winner both title belts.

The crowd pops for this match made.

Kaz- I think I may enjoy that reward.

Morrison- Please, the only award you would enjoy is getting to see me walk over you with two gold belts after I beat you next week. And wow, it just gets better because after next week, not only will I be a dual champion, but I will also be the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. If you add that to me being the sexiest and most talented man in the WWE, then I have quite the list of credentials.

Kaz- Morrison, keep believing what you want, the more full of yourself you are, the more I will enjoy taking your title and stepping on your bloody carcass next week. There is no place for you at Wrestlemania, so I suggest you sit back and let the Wave of the Future roll through!

The crowd chants ‘Kaz’ and cheers him on.

Kaz’s music plays and he walks to the back leaving a taken aback Morrison in the ring.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 5
(Single)

Both men get their last minute advice from their partners from ringside before focusing on each other. The match begins, and the two men lock up, with Ted DiBiase out-muscling Shannon to put him in a chinlock. However, Moore keeps the pace quick by escaping and knocking Ted down with a dropkick. Shannon then uses his athletic prowess to get ahead in the next minute or so, hitting DiBiase with a medley of aerobatic moves that ended with a picture perfect hurricanrana. However, Moore’s streak of luck ended after Cody Rhodes distracted the referee on the outside and Ted hit him with a low blow that made the audience wince. DiBiase then went on the offensive with aggressive kicks and stomps to the abdomen, in the fashion of his mentor Randy Orton. He then wears him down with a sleeper hold but the crowd rallies behind Moore who makes a comeback, fighting to his feet before kicking DiBiase away. Rhodes then tries to make another distraction by hopping on the apron but this time Jimmy Wang Yang takes him down and starts beating him down with punches. His partner being attacked distracts Ted in the ring and Shannon Moore capitalizes by going to the top rope. When DiBiase turns around he is met by Moore, hitting a huge Supercanrana off the top rope, and following it into a 3 count.

WINNER- Shannon Moore by PINFALL in 4:36

Booker T is backstage with a microphone and the crowd boos him when they see the King.
Booker- Tonight, complications aside, I was still the winner of my tag team match with Elijah Burke against Batista and that Jamaican dust mite. I bet that didn’t surprise any of you dirty peasants.

Heat for Booker’s despicable comments.

Booker- Alas, I feel a little sorry for Batista because come this Sunday at No Way Out, he’s gonna wish he was a dead man. So, in maybe Batista’s last chance to be spared from the wrath of the King, I invite him to join my kingdom. Together we could rule Raw, we could take ownership over the entire WWE. We don’t need to fight each other like Animals, we can utilize out collective powers to become the most powerful faction Raw has ever seen!

Heat for Booker trying to lure Batista to the dark side.

Booker- Your answer, Batista?

Suddenly Booker gets knocked down from behind with a clothesline. As he falls to the ground, we see that the man is Batista, wielding only his powerful fists. Booker scrambles to his feet and Batista goes to hit him again, but in a desperate attack, Booker kicks Batista in the groin, a blatant low blow. Tista crumples as Booker attacks him with the microphone to add insult to injury. Booker strikes the Animal across the head with the weapon, before picking him up and throwing him into a wall. Booker kicks Tista down the corridor until he reaches the janitor’s closet. He takes out a broom and then whacks it across Batista’s back. Booker then turns to the closet and begins to empty it, taking out buckets, sponges and mops. Booker takes some time doing this, and when he turns around, he sees the Animal on his feet. Batista charges at Booker like a raging bull and he Spears him right into the broom closet, where equipment falls all over the place. Both men lay there for a while before Batista stirs and gets to his feet to a big pop. Tista leaves Booker slumped in the closet and walks away to an ‘Animal’ chant.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 6
Randy Orton v CM Punk
(Steel Cage)

The cage settles on the ring apron as the bell rings and the two hungry superstars circle each other, looking for some momentum rolling into No Way Out. The match begins with some feeling, as the wrestlers get snippets of each other’s ring style. Eventually Punk uses his educated feet to get an advantage, and he scores with a big roundhouse to the temple. Punk tries to climb the cage early but as he gets to the top rope, Orton pulls his leg out from under him and Punk gets crotched on the ropes. Orton then dominates for a while and gets some of his signature moves in, namely the dropkick and knees drop combo which garners a one count. Orton then applies a chinlock and wears down Punk, using a knee to the back to increase the pressure. However, with the rallying of the crowd behind him Punk makes it up to his feet. He does a foolish move however in immediately picking up Orton for the GTS, as the Legend Killer floats over and nails his signature inverted headlock backbreaker for a near fall.

Orton then boots Punk in the abdomen and circles him menacingly like a hawk. Orton then measures his man as Punk starts to stir on the floor. He waits until Punk is in position before trying for a brutal Punt kick, only for the Straight Edge Superstar to duck out of the way, before sweeping Orton’s legs out from under him. Orton crashes to the mat as Punk gets to his feet to a pop. CM takes Orton and lifts him up, before whipping him into the corner. Punk hits his knees lift and bulldog combination before again trying to climb the cage. Once again, Punk gets to the top rope but is again pursued by Orton before he can get any further. Orton grabs Punk’s legs but is kicked away desperately. Randy then angrily shakes the top rope, causing Punk to fall behind the ropes, luckily landing on his feet. Orton then grabs Punk before he has a chance to realise where he is. He pulls CM over the top rope and lets him hang momentarily, before sending him crashing to the ground with a DDT that makes the crowd shudder. Orton covers, 1.....2..... Punk kicks out to an ovation!

Orton looks livid and is almost frothing at the mouth as he gets down in push up position, waiting for Punk to arise. He does, and the crowd tells him not to turn around but it is to no avail, as the Straight Edge Superstar turns to Orton, and is met with a huge RKO! However, instead of going for the cover and getting himself the surefire win, Orton lies in wait, getting in position for the dreaded Punt kick. He waits until CM Punk is in an ideal position, before running for the dreaded Punt, only for Punk to flop to the ground, seeing the danger coming. Orton is furious and foolishly tries for a second Punt, but this time Punk sees it coming from the start and he manages to counter it into a drop toe hold. Punk wearily gets to his feet and so does Orton, who gets picked right up onto Punk’s shoulders. CM then plants the Legend Killer down with a massive GTS!

Punk leaves Orton slumped in the ring as he slowly and drearily climbs to the top turnbuckle at one of the corners. He gets to the top and rests, panting after all the punishment he has taken. Punk tries to pull himself up to the top of the cage, but something is holding him down. Punk glances down, and sees a barely conscious Randy Orton holding onto his leg! Orton pulls Punk down until he is seated on the corner. Punk grabs Orton and puts him in double underhook position, trying for an apparent Pepsi Plunge! However, Orton quickly unhooks himself and hits Punk out of nowhere with and RKO right off the turnbuckle. Both men are motionless for a few seconds, before Orton drapes an arm over Punk and wins the grueling bout with the 1, 2, 3.

WINNERS- Randy Orton in 16:28

The cage then rises and Orton slowly gets to his feet, and the Legend Killer smiles in triumph. As CM Punk lies dejected in the centre of the ring amidst the celebration of Randy Orton, he is not greeted by his mentor Shawn Michaels, who has left the building. Instead, the familiar sound of ‘Break the Walls Down’ rings through the speakers and Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring the heat.

Jericho- Randy Orton, CM Punk, let me introduce myself. I am the Ayatollah of Rock ‘N’ Rollah, I am the Sexy Beast, I am Y2J and I am the man who will be winning the Elimination Chamber match come this Sunday!

Heat for Jericho.

Orton- Oh really? And what makes you think that? You and the whole world just saw how dominating I can be as I just brutalized CM Punk inside a steel cage!

Even bigger heat for Orton.

Orton- There is no stopping me now! I will take out everyone it takes on Raw and then the Age of Orton will begin, and never end. Once I get my hands back on that title, I-

Jericho- Orton, I like you. You aren’t one of these lying, conniving, cheating frauds that usually stink up the locker room. You are genuine, I like that about you. You aren’t afraid to tell the crowd the disappointing truth, much like me. But Randy, where you are foolish, is where you say you will win at No Way Out; because there is no doubt that this winner will be-

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ suddenly plays as Christian Cage walks to the ring to a big pop, and Captain Charisma looks pleased.

Christian- Well, have I stumbled on a Homosexuals Anonymous meeting now? I’m sorry to interrupt your circle jerking guys but Captain Charisma is here and he has something to say.

The crowd laughs with Christian and an ‘Instant Classic’ chant begins.

Jericho- Nobody cares what you have to say, you-

CM Punk finally gets up off the ground to a big cheer.

Punk- Nobody cares what you have to say either Jericho. You were a lot better off retired because since coming back to Raw you have done nothing but whine and moan about how everything is unfair. I will be the one to win come Sunday, and you all know-

Orton- Please Punk, did you just forget what happened five minutes ago? Did you get amnesia from when I whacked you with the RKO? You lost to me just now, so what makes you think that you have any chance at No Way Out. I will be the next number one contender to the World Heavyweight Champion and I will go on to the 25th anniversary-

Christian- Please just shut up Randy. The crowd has heard enough of your sniveling little voice to know you’re a whiny little bitch who should get the hell off Raw!

Pop for Cage.

Orton- Hey, you-

Jericho- Excuse me-

Punk- Shut up-

Christian- Let’s just-

‘Ain’t No Make Believe’ plays as the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison walks to the ring and goes to where the other competitors stand.

Morrison- I know everybody is a little tense but have no fear. The Monday Night Delight, the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy; yes he is here. So I invite you all into the Palace of Wisdom because after Sunday I will be the only one left inside. Because as you know, there are no losers in the palace of wisdom-

Christian- Sorry, who were you again?

Pop.

Morrison- I am the Guru of Greatness, the-

Christian- Come again?

Pop.

Morrison- I am the Monday Night Delight, the-

Christian- Sorry, it doesn’t ring a bell.

Pop.

Morrison- Oh yeah, well I am your current Intercontinental Champion so I outrank all of you sorry little-

Jericho- Hey kid, you’re in the ring with three former World Champions and their bitch-

Christian- You better watch it-

Jericho- ...And their particularly whiny bitch, so you better show some respect. I am a future hall of famer-

Orton- And I am going to be the next contender to the-

Morrison- Please, all of you, just hush and listen to greatness.

The crowd boos as the wrestlers stand in the ring in silence.

All five pause, looking rather confused but then Kazarian’s music plays and he joins them in the ring.

Kaz- Hey John, I just came down here to ask you whether your bruises have healed yet. And is your voice a little sore after begging me for another match? I’d beat you again but you’ve received enough punishment-

Orton- And who the hell are you? Do they just let anyone on Raw nowadays?

Heat.

Kaz- Me? Well, I think I might just introduce myself as the person who, come No Way Out, will outlast all of you in the Elimination Chamber and then go on to Wrestlemania 25 where I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. Step aside for the Wave of the Future!

Cheers for Kaz.

Orton- You mean the Age of Orton?

Boos for Orton

Morrison- You mean the Reign of your Guru?

Boos for JoMo.

Christian- You mean the rise of the Instant Classic?

Big pop for Christian.

Jericho- You mean the induction of Your Savior?

Boos for Jericho.

Punk- I think I know what he means.

Punk throws a right hand knocking down Jericho who stands next to him. Kaz then hits Morrison as Orton hits Cage and a big 6 man brawl erupts in the centre of the ring. Suddenly, while the men fight, the cage begins to lower. Kaz and Morrison brawl and fall out of the ring while punching each other. Jericho and Christian then take each other over the top rope. Lastly, Punk grabs Orton out of nowhere with the GTS and sends him rolling out of the ring. At this point, the cage sets down again. Punk grabs a mike.

Punk- Just as I thought, the last man in the chamber!

‘This Fire Burns’ plays to massive cheers as Raw fades out with Punk standing alone in the ring, surrounded by the cage.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Good:
Well....alot of things. lol. Although your descriptions are basic they make sense. And your ability to gain heat with the heel promos is amazing. You literally are left hating every one of them. The action for the most part was solid, and everything just was really entertaining.

The Bad:
The opening promo with Cena and HBK was well, really really cheasy. lol. Cena had probably the most generic "bad ass" lines of the century, but I also think you had it that way on purpose. Also, having the hardcore and IC champs in the chamber match, although it will end up only one champion by the end of next week, still is rather lame to me. I would almost prefer having one of them in a title defense earlier in the card rather than having them in the chamber.

The Ugly:
Kaz on the roster, is probably one of the most overused pushes of all BTB's. lol. I never get into his character, because he himself is rather generic, yet I have a difficult time finding a BTB that doesn't have this guy challenging for titles.
Also, the predictability of booking usually says that if an authority figure comes out and announces a surprise tag team partner, the surprise tag team usually wins. Although it was rectified later in the show having Batista get the upper hand on Booker, I think I would of preferred it the other way around. Kofi and Tista winning and having a Booker/Burke beatdown on Tista later in the night.

Overall very entertaining shows. Probably one of the best weekly shows I have read since being in BTB. Not overly exhaustive in the writing, just enough to be exciting, and great heel promo work. Faces could use some work but otherwise even my "Bad" and "Ugly" sections of feedback had to be dug real deep into your show to come up with anything.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Y2J reviews le' RAW di seX

So Cena opens up the show as he addresses Michaels after the Superkick last week, and it was the correct move IMO, as this should have either ended or started the show. Michaels comes out and the epic staredown and confrontation is initiated, before Cena fucks up Michaels with the steel chair, and now it has both men's blood on it. OH THE SYMBOLISM~! :eek:. Michaels better be the WWE Champion come Sunday tbh.

And we start off with Diva's action between the Women's Champion Melina and le' stalker Rosa Mendes, and since you are a Melina mark, the Women's Champion comes out with the win, and then Beth pwns the cunt with a Glam Slam. Nice move tbh, somewhat surprising to.

ROFL at the reference of MooreWang tbh. Rhodes and Dibiase are much too bland for my liking, especially Rhodes, so take the titles off them soon plz, but just not to MooreWang.

I ROFL'ed (not literally of course, that would just be stupid >_>) at th racist remarks from Booker and Burke, but they're awesomeness prevails over Batista and le' not very Jamaican Sensation any day, which is why THANKFULLY you gave Booker and Burke the win. Bookah~! to win against Tista at NWO with help from one Elijah Burke :p.

You have managed to make me interested in this Diva's storyline that you have going on, so kudos to you for that. I sense Rosa Mendes costing or helping Beth to victory at NWO, but her interference is inevitable.

I am a big fan of Haas and I have been looking forward to this inevitable match for quite some time, and I hope that you have these two men face each other at Mania in some shape or form. I thank you for having Haas going over Mr. Botchtastic, but with Haas only winning by counout after Benjamin walked out, I am expecting another match in the near future between the two because of the disputed finish, and I expect that to be at Mania. Interesting shizz by Shelton at the end of the match, and hopefully a WGTT reunion is in the works.

And the next match is for the Hardcore Championship between Kaz and Morrison once again, and since I love hardcore stipulations and Morrison andI am a fan of Kaz, I have been looking forward to this match after the IC Title match from last week. You managed to incorporate many weapons into this match and had the momentum go either way, and you managed to make both men look strong heading into the Elimination Chamber, although Morrison better be a double champion in due course :p. Nice announcement of the double championship mkatch, although Morrison did not sound that much in character whilst doing this promo.

OK, so here's the deal, Moore is nothing but a jobber, so he and Wang Yang should not win the Tag Team Championships, even from Mr. Bland and Dibiase. I don't think that Moore should have gotten the win against Dibiase since Ted Jnr. is better out of the two, but hopefully he and Rhodesget the win come this Sunday at No Way Out.

Nice promo here from Booker regarding Batista joining KING BOOKAH~!, only for Booker to get lulpwnt by the roided up Tista. With Batista getting the advantage heading into No Way Out, I am expecting and definitely hoping for Booker to get the win at No Way Out.

And now for the Steel Cage match between two of my favourites, Randy Orton and CM Punk. This was a see saw affair which made the match interesting from the get go, and the end attempt where Punk went for the Pepsi Plunge reversed into a Super RKO was a fittng end to what was a great match. The six competitors for the Chamber was nice and definitely the right thing to do, and Punk as the last man in the ring with the cage coming down was a nice touch, and makes him the favourite heading into NWO.

PREDICTIONS~!
Elimination Chamber match for the Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25: Randy Orton v Chris Jericho v John Morrison v Kazarian v Christian Cage v CM Punk
After all of the backstage confrontations between Michaels and Punk, the match for WrestleMania is inevitable, but for the World Heavweight Championship would make it that much more special obviously.

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (c) v Shawn Michaels
Read above tbh. Michaels goes into his hometown as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Grudge Match: Booker T v Batista
Bookah> Roidtista. 'Nuff said :eek:.

Women's Championship: Melina (c) v Beth Phoenix
Since chu <3 her, and Rosa may cost Beth leading to a Triple Threat at Mania.

WWE Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) v Edge
Toss up, but I'm going with Jeff so he doesn't have a very short reign like IRL.

Triple Threat match for the United States Championship:MVP (c) v Mr Kennedy v Matt Hardy
Another {three way} toss up, but since Matt is your Number 1, I'm going with him :p.

Looks seXpic. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT~! :eek:

Reaction score
No Way Out

Elimination Chamber match for the Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25: Randy Orton v Chris Jericho v John Morrison v Kazarian v Christian Cage v CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (c) v Shawn Michaels

Grudge Match: Booker T v Batista

Women's Championship: Melina (c) v Beth Phoenix

WWE Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) v Edge

Triple Threat match for the United States Championship:MVP (c) v Mr Kennedy v Matt Hardy