seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Raw Week 1

Dark Match: Cody Rhodes def. Alex Shelley

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!â€

Stephanie McMahon’s music rings as one of the General Managers of Raw walks down to the ring with a big smile on her face.

Steph- Welcome one and all, to a blockbuster edition of Monday Night Raw!

The fans cheer for the beginning of Raw.

Steph- My brother and I have had some talks backstage, and since a superstar from Raw did not win the Rumble, we are going to find our own way to get a challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25. As the trend has grown over the past few years, there will be, once again, a match at No Way Out to decide the Number One Contender. This match is one of the most brutal ones ever created here in the WWE, and it will allow six men to fight for themselves in a demonic structure. I am talking about the one and only Elimination Chamber match!

The crowd goes wild as the prospect of another Elimination Chamber match.

Steph- Over the weeks leading up to No Way Out, there will be a series of qualifying matches and they begin tonight! Regarding the Intercontinental Championship rematch with John Morrison and CM Punk, it will now have an added stipulation. The winner of that match will qualify for the Elimination Chamber.

The crowd pops again.

Steph- I also have a huge announcement for the title situation on Raw and the next challenger to John Cena’s title. I have made it official. The Number One Contender to John Cena’s title is the man he faced last night at the Royal Rumble and the man he will now face again at No Way Out, Randy Orton!

The crowd throws out boos at the mention of Orton’s name.

Orton’s music plays to a chorus of boos and he walks down to the ring accompanied by Priceless, looking rather pleased.

Orton- Thank you Miss McMahon for being the voice of wisdom here on Raw. I can not commend you enough for giving me another shot at John Cena’s title after I was cheated out of my first one last night.

The crowd boos, knowing Orton lost fair and square.

Orton- Mark my words, this time will be my time, and at No Way Out, John Cena will fall victim to-

Shane McMahon’s music cuts Orton off and the other General Manager on Raw skips out and makes his way to the ring.

The crowd pops for Shane who is interrupting Orton.

Shane- I’m sorry Randy. I must have missed the part of your match last night where you were cheated out of winning. And I’m sorry Stephanie, because I don’t see how Randy deserves yet another shot at the title after losing his last one.

Orton- Excuse me? Shane, I know you love money, and what better way to make money than putting the most valuable and most talented person in your No Way Out title match?
Shane- Oh don’t worry, that’s exactly what I have planned on doing. This is where he comes in.

Steph- Who?

HBK’s music suddenly blares over the speakers to an ovation as Shawn walks down to the ring wearing a big grin.

Shane- Shawn Michaels!

The crowd goes absolutely wild at HBK’s mention as they realise that he might get a title shot at No Way Out.

Shane- For you see, I couldn’t help but think that the next person in line for a title shot would be the person in the Raw roster who lasted the longest in the Royal Rumble. And the Heart Break Kid was this very man.

Orton- Are you kidding me? You do know that in the Royal Rumble you reward the winner and nobody else. Shawn was a loser, just like 28 other men in that match.

Shane- Randy, you do know that I am the General Manager here on Raw and what I say is the final say?

Steph- Well Shane, sorry but you’re not the only General Manager on this show so your decision means nothing without my approval.

HBK- Hey guys, I think I have a solution. Mrs. Helmsley over here wants Randy Orton to face Cena.

Stephanie blushes while Shane laughs.

Orton- Which I will-

HBK- Shut up!

The crowd goes wild at Orton’s frustration.

HBK- As I was saying, Mrs. Helmsley over here wants Randy Orton to face Cena, and Mr Money over there wants me to face Cena. So, tonight I propose a match to make a fair decision. I say we have Randy Orton face Shawn Michaels in a Number One Contendership match. Winner faces John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out.

The crowd cheers for this decision and possible match.

Shane and Steph both look at each other and nod while Orton looks absolutely furious.
Shane and Steph then both open their mouths in unison.

Shane & Steph- Done!

The crowd pops knowing the match is confirmed.

Orton- You can’t be serious.... you... erghh!

Orton motions to Priceless, who then suddenly lunge at HBK and begin to unload on him in a two on one attack as Shane and Steph bail up the ramp and the crowd boo fiercely. Orton watches from ringside as suddenly CM Punk comes running down to the ring to a huge pop and he takes Priceless down in the ring to aid HBK. Legacy reunite and retreat back up the ramp, as Punk aids HBK while being watched by Orton, who has an evil look on his face.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 1
Beth Phoenix v Alicia Fox
(Single)

The match begins with Beth Phoenix in a furious state, still seething over the loss of her Women’s Championship to Melina at last night’s Royal Rumble. Phoenix’s frustration makes her jump straight into the match without thinking, and Fox manages to use her speed to momentarily gain the advantage over the Glamazon. Alicia uses some acrobatic moves to try and gain an upper hand over Beth, but the former Women’s Champion’s sheer aggression stops Fox in her path with a lariat. This move changes the tide of the match and afterwards Beth begins to dominate Fox, decimating her with power moves. She sets up for the Glam Slam, but Alicia escapes after a mule kick. Fox musters up a small comeback comprised mainly of kicks, but then Phoenix catches her mid air as she was going for a crossbody and lifts her onto her shoulders. Beth then plants Alicia to the mat with the Down in Flames before pinning her for the three count. After the match, Rosa Mendez runs into the ring and destroys Alicia, attacking her with boots before hitting a devastating Backflip Reverse DDT leaving Alicia down and out.

WINNER- Beth Phoenix by PINFALL in 3:22

Booker T is backstage with Todd Grisham for an interview, and the crowd throws out boos when they see Booker’s face.

Grisham- So Booker, you made it to the top five in the Royal Rumble match last night. What are your thoughts on that match?

Booker- I am sickened that I had to participate in a match with such scum. The king of Raw should not have to go through 29 other superstars to get a title shot, the king of Raw should be awarded a title shot. Booker T is outraged that a low life peasant such as Batista would eliminate him.

There is heat from the crowd as they do not support Booker making such comments about Batista.

Grisham- Is that why you illegally went back into the ring and eliminated him yourself.

Booker- Precisely, that commoner got what he deserved.

Grisham- You do know that that was against the rules?

Booker- Haha, Todd, you do realise that there are no rules in this world? The Raw kingdom is a dog eat dog world, and since that dog Batista decided to throw the king out of the ring, he got what was coming to him.

The crowd boos as they know Batista was unfairly eliminated, and Booker cheated.

Grisham- Is there anything you would like to say to Batista?

Booker- Batista, by no means am I done with you. My revenge is not fully executed and mark my words, I am coming for you. You’d better watch yourself from now on, because when you have a king as your enemy, you have no chance of survival.

Booker drops the mic and walks off with a serious look on his face to heat from the crowd.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 2
Intercontinental Championship & Elimination Chamber Qualifier
John Morrison v CM Punk
(Single)

As both superstars stand in the ring before the match, Morrison taunts Punk with his newly won title and says something to him that makes him snap and unload on John with rights and lefts. Punk continues the furious offense and backs Morrison into the corner, where he grabs the ropes making Punk break the hold. Morrison smirks and walks back to Punk, only for CM to catch him with kick after kick to the midsection and sides, before landing a vicious roundhouse to the jaw that knocks Morrison off his feet and sends him cowering into the corner. John pulls himself up in the corner of the ring and as he catches his breath, Punk sets up for the double knee lift. He hits it, but when he goes for the subsequent bulldog, Morrison pushes him away and into the ropes. Punk turns around and Morrison dropkicks him in the knees before hitting the wounded Punk with an inverted neckbreaker for a two count.

Morrison puts Punk in a headlock and taunts him while applying the submission to add insult to injury. Eventually Punk fights out and hits a bulldog. Punk tries to lock in the Anaconda Vice but Morrison quickly gets to the ropes before major damage is done. Punk gets up but then Morrison trips him and sends him throat first into the ropes. John gets up and continues to work on Punk’s neck, putting him back in the headlock before eventually continuing it into a spinning neckbreaker. Morrison then lies in waiting for Punk to get up and when he does, he goes for the Moonlight Drive but Punk grabs his arm and tries to twist him down into the Anaconda Vice, but once again Morrison lunges immediately for the top rope. He kicks Punk away and then goes for the Springboard Roundhouse but Punk ducks the boot and picks up Morrison at landing, putting him into GTS position. However, Morrison manages to nail some elbows to Punk’s head and escape, before following it up with the Moonlight Drive for the 1, 2, 3.

WINNER- John Morrison by PINFALL in 8:42

Beth Phoenix is backstage being followed by Rosa Mendez. Beth looks frustrated and the crowd boos upon seeing her.

Beth- Why do you keep following me to my matches? Just leave me in peace!

Rosa- Please Beth, I’m your biggest fan.

Beth- I don’t need your help, do you hear me?

Mixed reaction from the crowd at Beth’s stubbornness.

Rosa- Come on Beth, I can help you, you’ll never lose another match by my side.

Beth- I don’t plan on losing any either way.

Rosa- Please just let me prove myself to you. Err... we’ll tag together, how about that?

Beth- I’ve told you, I don’t need your help.

Rosa- Just give me one chance. One chance and I won’t let you down!

Beth- Fine, you know what, I’ll think about it. But Rosa, we are definitely not tagging together.

Beth keeps walking but then runs into Stephanie McMahon.

Steph- Beth I’m sorry but things don’t always happen the way you want. Rosa Mendez is the newest diva on the Raw roster and she will be given a chance. Next week Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendez will team together to face Melina and Kelly Kelly in a Women’s tag team match.

The crowd pops, excited about the announced match.

Beth looks livid as Rosa jumps for joy behind her.

Rosa- Trust me Beth, I won’t let you down.

Beth- You better not, otherwise...

Beth storms off while Rosa stays there with a huge grin on her face, looking ecstatic.

***COMMERCIAL***

Chris Jericho is shown in an interview room with Matt Striker and the crowd boos seeing Y2J.

Striker- I am here with one of the most talented superstars on Raw, Chris Jericho. I understand you have a match tonight one on one with Batista.

Jericho- Yes I do, Matt, and I plan to walk away from that match a victor.

The crowd boos at this statement.

Striker- You seem confident Chris, I can almost feel the swagger emanating off you.

Jericho- I am confident Matt. So confident in fact that I don’t need to result to petty insults and ego buffing to make people realise who the winner will be tonight. There will be no stakes regarding that match, but I know that if I win, I will slowly but surely move up the hierarchy here on Raw and that is-

Jericho is cut off as Shane McMahon suddenly walks into view to a pop from the crowd.

Shane- Jericho, you’re wrong.

Jericho- What?

Shane- You’re wrong when you say that the match will have no stakes, because that is about to change. I have now made the decision Chris, that your match later on tonight against Batista will be a qualification match for the Number One Contendership match at No Way Out. That’s right, the winner will be participating in the Elimination Chamber!

The crowd cheers again as a big stipulation is announced for Jericho and Batista’s match later tonight.

Jericho says nothing but smirks and looks rather pleased. Shane walks away to more cheers.

Striker- So do you have anything else to say to Batista?

Jericho indifferently shakes his head.

Striker- Do you have any comments to make to anyone else?

Jericho- As a matter of fact I do. I’ve been watching someone for the last few weeks on Raw. Now, I’m not mentioning any names but I know they will be watching my match tonight. And they are going to witness an instant classic.

Jericho arrogantly walks off and leaves Striker sitting there, looking intrigued.

MATCH 3
William Regal +Paul Burchill v Jimmy Wang Yang +Shannon Moore
(Tag Team)

Yang and Regal begin in the ring and Jimmy takes an early advantage using his speed and agility to counter most of Paul’s offense. Yang gets a nice crossbody in before tagging in Moore, who continues the quickness with kicks and a hurricanrana. However, the tide turns when Paul dodges a dropkick and boots the downed Moore. He then picks him up and nails a front facelock neckbreaker before tagging in Regal. Regal works over Moore and hits a knee drop before Irish whipping him into the corner and nailing him with a few left hands. Paul is again tagged in and he goes for a lariat in the corner but it is dodged, and Shannon nails a spinning hook kick to the back of his head. Both men then crawl for tags, and soon enough both Regal and Yang are in the match again. They trade blows but Regal is the superior brawler and he takes advantage with a few left hands. He then puts Jimmy in double underhook position and goes for the Butterfly Suplex but Yang reverses it into a crucifix pin mid move for a near fall. He then tags in Moore who goes to the top rope and hits a Supercanrana on Regal as Yang knocks Burchill off the apron. Shannon covers Regal and gets the win.

WINNERS- Jimmy Wang Yang +Shannon Moore by PINFALL in 5:57

After the match the Redneck Rumblers remain in the ring and get a microphone off some personnel.

Yang- Howdy y’all!

The fans let out a ‘howdy’.

Moore- We’re back on Raw and we’re ready to mow through our opposition like cows through a paddock.

Yang- We wanna head straight to the top, so we’re challenging the World Tag Team Champions. Hopefully they accept and we can have a dang old slobberknocker of a match.

The crowd cheers for this challenge, hoping Priceless accept and they get to see the match.

Moore- So Priceless, y’all better consider yourselves challenged!

Wang Yang and Moore walk backstage to cheers.

***COMMERCIAL***

Kazarian is in the ring and has a solemn look on his face, although the crowd cheers for him anyway.

Kaz- You know, sometimes I wonder what happened to decency. Sometimes I wonder what happened to respect. Sometimes I wonder how people can do the things they do. You people know what I’m talking about. Two weeks ago on Raw I was knocked out from behind by somebody on this very show, and they cost me my spot in the Royal Rumble.

The crowd gives heat towards the attacker.

Kaz- Now, I know why they did this to me. Not only was that person a coward, but he was also jealous. He was jealous and tired of seeing me as a fighting champion each week on Raw. He was jealous because he saw me and then he looked at himself. He saw how I got my success through honour and fair winning, and how he became successful through cheating, disrespect and dirty tactics.

The crowd boos again at the person who took Kaz out.

Kaz- Now I know who this person is. This person is obviously a coward and a cheating piece of crap, but I’m going to let him get back a bit of his self esteem. I want the person that attacked me to come out here right now, and admit it themselves.

Kazarian waits patiently and the crowd begins to boo after nobody shows up after about twenty seconds or so.

Kaz- Fine. So be it. The son of a bitch who attacked me can go to hell! If by next week they don’t tell the world what they did, then I am going to find them and make them!
The crowd cheers as Kazarian’s music plays and Kaz walks back up the ramp and leaves, with a pissed off look on his face.

MATCH 4
Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Chris Jericho v Batista
(Single)

The bell rings and they lock up, with Batista forcing Jericho to his knees using his power. He knees Jericho in the gut and kicks him to the ground before pounding away at him with vicious blows using both fists. He waits for Jericho to get to his feet and then hits Jericho with a running shoulder block then a lariat when Chris gets back up. Batista then puts Jericho in position for the Batista Bomb but Jericho counters by grabbing Batista’s legs and pulling them up, sending him back first into the mat. He goes for the Walls of Jericho but Batista kicks him away. They both get up and Batista goes to grab Jericho but he takes a rake to the eyes an enzugiri. Following this, Jericho works on the back of Batista, hitting various modified backbreakers before locking in a camel clutch to stretch the spine of Batista. Batista struggles in the hold until he manages to turn over and grab Jericho’s legs, pulling them down and then putting Chris in a figure 4 leg lock. Jericho is worn down in the hold and almost taps but after near a minute of fighting, he gets to the ropes and it is broken.

Batista boots the downed Jericho and then picks him up, hitting a side powerslam. He dominates Jericho with some more power moves before eventually hitting a Spinebuster and giving Jericho the thumbs down. He goes for the Batista Bomb but Jericho runs forward and pushes Batista into the ropes. He gets out and goes to Irish whip Batista but gets whipped himself and then hit with a Spear on the rebound. Batista covers but only gets a two count. He picks Jericho up and throws him into the corner, before going for a lariat in the corner, only for Jericho to sidestep and hit the dazed Batista with a Codebreaker out of seemingly nowhere. Jericho covers, but Batista kicks out at the last second. Jericho lifts Batista to his feet and nails him with the breakdown. He picks Batista up and Irish whips him, bending down to do a back body drop. However, Batista sees this and grabs Jericho in the bent over position. He hoists Jericho up on his shoulders for the Batista Bomb but then Booker T runs down to the ring and gets up on the apron. While Batista is distracted, Jericho takes the opportunity to free his legs and pull Batista’s face down into an innovative Codebreaker. Jericho gets the three count as Booker laughs.

WINNER- Chris Jericho by PINFALL in 9:44

***COMMERCIAL***

Shawn Michaels is backstage stretching in his locker room and the crowd in the ring pops as there is a knock on the door. HBK walks over and opens it showing CM Punk who receives some cheers from the crowd.

Punk- I’ve been meaning to talk to you for a while now.

HBK- Me too, I’ve been waiting to see you.

Punk- Well I wanted to talk to you, but I also wanted to thank you. Last night when I lost my title I felt empty, and I’m glad there was someone to support me through that.

HBK- Don’t worry man, it was nothing. And can I thank you for returning the favor later on?

Punk- Yeah you can and you can also get used to my help. Shawn, ever since I started watching the WWE as a dreaming teenager, you were always my favorite. When I got into the wrestling business, I thought to myself how great it would be if I could meet my idol, the Heart Break Kid, Mr Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels.

The crowd pops for both Punk and Shawn.

HBK- Thanks man, that means a lot.

Punk- And that’s not all Shawn. I want an opportunity to have something that most people would only dream of having. I want your guidance, I want you to teach me, and I want you to help me learn. Please Shawn, it would mean a lot to me.

The crowd cheers and chant HBK’s name.

HBK- Sure I’ll do it, no problem.

The crowd pop even louder.

In fact, since I’ve seen you wrestling, I’ve always thought you had extreme potential and I even thought to myself how great it would be to work with you.

Punk- Really? Wow, that’s about the greatest thing anyone’s ever said to me, and it’s coming from my idol.

HBK- So it’s settled then. I’ll help you through your matches and teach you the best that I can.

Punk- Wow, this is definitely the best thing that’s-

Suddenly there is the sound of a door opening and the slamming shut and the camera cuts to show Randy Orton standing behind Punk and HBK, with a menacing look on his face, and the crowd pouring out heat.

Orton- Well I’m sorry to interrupt your little moment here, but your little heart to heart here is wasting valuable airtime on my show!

The crowd boos at the arrogance of Orton.

Orton- CM Punk, It’s great to see you’ve finally fulfilled your fantasies but you’re also going to have to watch your mentor get pummeled to a pulp tonight.

The crowd throws out even more heat.

Orton- By me!

By now the crowd is booing the roof off the building.

Punk- Randy, don’t you think you’re a little too up yourself? I’m surprised your ego can fit in your head, but then again that’s no surprise, knowing how thick it is.

Orton- Shut up! I don’t care what you say because the bottom line is that I will crush your idol tonight right in front of your eyes. And you can have fun watching me because there ain't nothing you can do about it!

HBK- Orton, I don’t understand. If you’re as good as you say you are then why do you have to try and tell me you are better? Surely your ego is massaged enough without having to make false claims to me that probably make you feel like a big man. Orton, nothing you can say will change anything about tonight. All I know is that I am going all out, and with my new student in my corner, you are not stopping me. So Orton, piss off before I beat the crap of you right here right now!

The crowd cheers, as Randy has been put in his place.

Orton is about to hit Shawn but then realises he is outnumbered and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 5
Mike Knox v Charlie Haas
(Single)

The bell rings and Charlie Haas is immediately on the defensive, as Knox rushes in with offense that resembles a raging bull. Charlie gets knocked around a bit before being backed into the corner. Knox then goes for a cornered big boot but Haas dodges and manages to roll Knox up for a near fall. Haas then tries to keep the big man off his feet with boots and an elbow drop, and he goes to cover Knox, only to be thrown off and land on the other side of the ring. Knox then gets up and almost takes Charlie’s head off with a big boot. He then applies a modified cobra clutch before lifting Haas up and hitting him with a gutbuster. Knox continues the powerful offense before taunting the crowd as Charlie uses the ropes to feebly get up. Knox runs to clothesline him over the ropes but Haas moves and Knox bounces back in to the ring and takes a dropkick making him stagger. Charlie then goes for a lariat but Knox blocks it with a forearm before grabbing his head and nailing him with the Knox Out. Knox covers and it is over.

WINNER- Mike Knox by PINFALL in 3:59

After the match as Haas lies wounded in the ring, Shelton Benjamin’s music plays and he stands on the ramp, shaking his head before letting out a big sigh.

Shelton- Charlie, what happened to you? You used to have pride; you used to have a will to win. But nowadays... it’s just not there. Look at yourself Charlie. You’re hopeless!

The crowd throws out boos at Shelton’s bullying.

Shelton- What have you done to yourself to end up like this?

Charlie- I... I...

Shelton- Look, you can’t even stand up for yourself. Charlie, you’re a pathetic human being and you-

Charlie- I am not pathetic.

Cheers for Charlie standing up for himself.

Shelton- Well that’s what I like to see, some passion. Pity you won’t be able to back that up with some winning.

Charlie- I have pride, I have a will to win. I... will win.

Shelton- Prove it.

Charlie- I will prove it. I’ll prove it to you, prove it to the fans, and most of all prove it to me.

Shelton- Well put up or shut up Charlie. It pains me to see you as a sad shell of what you once were, but at the same time, it’s hilarious to see you fail.

Charlie- Well you won’t be seeing it anymore! From now on, I am going to prove to everyone, I am as good as ever!

The crowd pops once again as they are behind Charlie Haas and they want him to succeed.

Shelton smiles and walks backstage as Charlie is left in the ring, rejuvenated by his proclamation.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 6
Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton v Shawn Michaels
(Single)

The bell rings and Orton stalks Shawn around the ring, before the two lock up. Shawn catches Orton with a punch and Randy retreats, before going back to stalking HBK around the ring. The lock up again and HBK catches Orton with a right hand and Irish whips him into the ropes, only for Orton to duck out of the ring when he reaches them. Orton circles the ring with Legacy by his side and HBK gets out as well. He walks over to Orton and goes to throw him into the ring but Orton pushes HBK’s back into the apron. He then gets back into the ring, before distracting the referee while Priceless beat down HBK. It is two on one on the outside and then CM Punk runs down the ramp and makes Cody and Ted back off from Shawn. Orton then slid out, got Shawn and pushed him back first into the ring post, before rolling him into the ring and covering him for a two count. He picks Shawn up and nails him with an uppercut before hitting the inverted headlock backbreaker, focusing on HBK’s back. He stomps on Shawn’s back and then delivers a double knees drop right to the spine. Orton taunts Shawn before getting down on his fists in push up position, signaling that the RKO is near.

He waits for Shawn to get up and signals for the RKO but when he goes for it he gets pushed into the turnbuckle and then takes a flying crossbody from Shawn in the corner. HBK then climbs to the top rope and goes for the diving elbow, but Orton rolls out of the way and HBK hits only canvas. Randy then continues to work on Shawn’s back and puts him in a chinlock, using his knee to stretch Michaels’ back. Punk cheers HBK on however and Shawn manages to get to his feet and escape. HBK hits Randy with some backhand chops before catching him with a Lou Thesz press, followed by an angry sequence of forearms and punches to the chest of Orton. HBK picks him up and hits an inverted atomic drop, before coming off the ropes with a flying shoulder block. Shawn then kips up off the ground and begins to tune up the band. Orton gets up and HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music but Orton ducks down and rolls out of the ring. He catches his breath but then Punk quickly rolls him back into the ring. Randy gets up angrily, but then turns around and walks right into a Sweet Chin Music. HBK covers and the referee counts to three. Priceless slide into the ring and go to attack Shawn but then Punk comes in and all three members of Legacy roll out of the ring and retreat up the ramp to close the show.

WINNER- Shawn Michaels by PINFALL in 11:30

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Orton vs Michaels by default. The interference spots were OK, but it was a little bit overdone at the end. I would've liked more stalling to add to the drama of the match. It didn't really give me that main event feel as I was reading it.

WM - Mike Knox vs Charlie Haas. Squash. That's all it was.

BP - There were a couple of good promos on this show. I liked the Kaz promo. It was dark, and it made sense. Punk and HBK's locker room promo was pretty good too, and Orton butting in was also in character. Most of the promos that set up the main event were good.

WP - Booker T. I couldn't really get into it, but King Booker is pretty sweet.

AC - This show had some good and bad parts. The matches weren't really impressive. They weren't really a recap style, they looked like short full-length matches. Instead of just doing move after move, try adding some emotion and stalling in the matches. The promos were just fine. None of them were overly long, and they all had a purpose. Most were in character, which was good. The HBK/Punk vs Legacy feud looks really good, but I thought there was too much interference in the main event. Setting up for the Elimination Chamber looked good too. I would say step up on the matches, but the promos are solid.

Beer

Matches: I have mixed reactions form these matches. I don't believe they should be shot down straight away. I think part of the reason that the matches were enjoyed by me, was that they were short, and pretty straight to the point, so they were easier to read, and not too much of a drag.

However, the actual writing of the match was not so great. I understand that sometimes adding to much epicness to matches can make all the matches seem ridiculously long and stupid, but adding nothing at all, can make them seem boring, and repetitive, when perhaps they actually aren't and are well written.

This writing style doesn't make one match stand out from the rest and imo, the Main Event and the Opening Women's Match, seemed pretty similar, when really, a Main Event match, should be far superior to most other matches.

With that being said, I actually preferred the second match, Punk vs. Morrison. I think the match had a tad more emotion to it, than others, and there styles and moved, worked together pretty well. Yeh, that was my fav match.

Promos: Now, I will admit the promos, were pretty great. First off you had the opening promo, I wasn't sure about it. It seemed to rushed, and Michaels seemed a tiny bit off. There wasn't really any build up to Shawn's announcement. There was a load of unneeded stuff, that worked tbf, but it didn't build anything up, the announcement just seemed out of the blue.

Next, a Booker T interview. You caught Booker's character pretty well here, despite the character being pretty fucking stupid. I can't really say much about this, but you seemed to have built up the feud pretty well, and I see a match between the two at WM. I hope you bury Batista completely, btw.

Beth is followed by Rosa Mendez who is helping her with her matches, and obsessing over her, and stuff. What does this sound like? Ahhh yes. Mickie James and Trish Stratus. Nah, since it has Beth in it, I expect some sort of violent swing, with Beth completely destroying this kid. Or, prehaps they will actually make an alright tag team. I like it, since it has a fair few possibilities. The Tag match next week should be interesting, and it should open up more possibilities for me to think about.

The Jericho interview hyped the match for later tonight. I loved Jericho in this segment, he was pretty perfect, character wise. I find striker quite a challenge to write with, and you pulled him off pretty well here, which is impressive. I wonder who Jericho was talking about. Actually, I don't, it seems pretty obvious who he was talking about. Instant Classic. But I won't say, just in case there are some blueberries here, who can't figure it out.

Wang and Moore would be an exciting Tag Team in real life, but I can't see them beating Priceless, tbh. Redneck Rumblers is an amazing Team Name. Kaz got attacked, tough break. I can't really judge the character of Kaz here, since it was very rare when he cut a promo in TNA.

Punk and HBK have Anal Sex live on television. Lol, it's liek they are bumming each other. I think you might be going for some sort of Pupil and Teacher thing, which sets you up for a perfect "Attack the Mentor" segment, when Punk is ready for a turn. Could the two suck up to each other any more? It's works anyway. Punk seemed slightly off, but you nailed Orton's character well.

Shelton owns Charlie Haas repeatedly. Haas will eventually stand up to Benjamin, and completely crush Benjamin at some point. At least I think so. Haas and Benjamin were pulled of very well here. I'm liking were this is going, it could give Haas a bit of a push so he gets up to a midcard position, which he deserves. He can be under rated.

Overall: Pretty good show. Match were easy to read, but not so great on the writing aspect. Promo were very solid, and enjoyable. Not too sure about no commentary. Commentary can recap things, an explain people's emotions more, and overall is great resource, not having them is a waste.

Moonlight Drive

Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, followed up by John Morrison vs CM Punk (BECAUSE IT INVOLVES JOHN MORRISON!). Glad to see Punk getting a push by aligning himself with HBK (Punk/HBK/one more face vs Legacy perhaps?). I'll get more into detail about the matches a little later.

Worst Match: Mike Knox vs Charlie Haas. Ew, Knox winning. It wins this dubious distinction by default.

Best Promo: Booker T. I thought it was great. Short, sweet and too the point, plus the King character = pwnage. Honorable mention for Kazarian, this storyline has me intrigued. Dark and brooding, hopefully this leads to a nice feud. Jericho was alright, although I'm surprised he had nothing to say towards the end. I wanted Batista verbal burial :(

Worst Promo: I hated the HBK/Punk segment. Hated it. Much too homoerotic and dickriding. Just didn't enjoy it. Shawn was a little off, especially this last line: So Orton, piss off before I beat the crap of you right here right now! Didn't find it enjoyable, although it set up for the Punk/HBK Student/Teacher thing.

AC: The match writing style, I'm not really into. I'm all for short matches, but just a tad more description and emotion would do wonders for your matches. Some points seemed robotic, which ain't good. The length is fine, just perhaps in some points more focus on the story and less on the moves. On on the fence with commentary, sometimes it's useful to build up the story and plant seeds in the readers mind for future swerves, but it's not entirely necessary. As for the feuds; the whole Shawn/Punk angle is great, looking forward to the 'Mania match (I hope there's one tbh, even if it is face vs face) John Cena vs HBK at No Way Out is destined to be epic. Orton is going into that chamber and winning, I can feel it in my loins, setting up a big 'Mania match between whoever is champ. Haas/Benjamin I really like, hopefully you can live up to my high expectations. Booker T vs Batista seems like filler to me, but it's Batista.

Anyway, enough of my meaningless rambling (sorry if that last part doesn't make much sense, trying to fit a lot into it =/). The show was a good way to kick off this BTB. My main gripe was the HBK/Punk promo, but otherwise the promo front was well done. Add a little bit more into your matches emotion and description wise and they'd be near perfect.

Worst Promo:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
ohai seXy. Review for you imo. A bit delayed but whatever.

Best Match: Shawn and Orton have always been able to put on a great show in real life and you managed to write a nice match between them, good job. Also, I love both Morrison and Punk, so it would have been a great match to watch, and Jericho brought the standard of the night up IMO, quite simply because he is, come se dice, seXy?

Worst Match: Was tempted to say either the divas match or Regal and Burchill vs. Moore and Yang because that is a JOBBAH~! match, but for three reasons neither of them go here. One) Both Regal and Burchill own {even though you jobbed them out, they raise quality imo -_-}. Two) Haas is ownage IMO. Three) Knox fucking blows. Quite obviously, this belongs to Knox vs. Haas. Knox= FCW Champion. He needs a razor :eek:.

Best Promo: Booker T, as not only was it good character wise, it also told a good story and let to a future feud between Booker and Batista. Booker to win plz, as the only time Batista is aight is when he is a monster and fucks everyone up tbh.

Worst Promo: Kaz has never been a good promo worker in my eyes and I didn't really care for the Rosa and Beth backstage promo. Also, I don't like Punk as a homo -_-. HBK better watch his ass, literally >_>.

Additional Comments: It was an aight show for you Brandon Number 1 {even though I here this may have failed because of a certain jobber :p [<3]}. It certainly had its ups and its downs, especially with Noble, Regal and Burchill being jobbed out, as well as Punk getting ready to seemingly rape Michaels >_>. However, there were certainly some ups as far as this show goes, such as Punk vs. Morrison, HBK vs. Orton, Jericho in the Chamber, Morrison getting a push and Booker vs. Batista. The good outweighs the bad, but by no means your best show.

Additional Additional Comments: <3 {like Punk loves Michaels imo}.

Additional Additional Additional Comments: Stop the nagging puhleez.

seX-Power

Well, the inevitable has happened. Tards has bailed on me with this BTB like the failure he is and I'm left on my own. So for now I'll continue doing Raw and for Smackdown I'll post quick results, and with the PPVs I'll write the Raw matches in full and the Smackdown matches in recap. But yeah, I'm pretty dissappointed about this. I hope the mod will let me carry two BTBs, I think I am capable, and it's not like I wanted to so yeah. Still appreciating reviews for Raw, as I know a couple of people still owe me, but I'll just post the quick results for Smackdown Week 1, which you don't really need to comment on.

Smackdown Week 1

Promo: Undertaker on winning the Royal Rumble and about deciding who to send to hell at Wrestlemania 25.

Match: Natalya def. Michelle McCool in 6:11 to retain the Diva’s Championship in McCool’s rematch.

Promo: In the ring, Vickie Guerrero announces that the next contender for the WWE title will be decided in a beat the clock tournament, tonight.

Match: Matt Hardy def. MVP in 12:33 in a beat the clock match to have the fastest time so far.

Promo: Undertaker talks to Vickie backstage, saying he wants in on the tournament, but Vickie orders him to face Triple H.

Match: Carlito +Primo def. Curt Hawkins +Zack Ryder in 6:11 in a non title match.

Promo: Backstage, Vickie talks to her husband Edge, and assures him that he will have an easy ticket.

Promo: In the ring, Chavo Guerrero says he is the best cruiserweight but Alex Shelley interrupts him in his debut, taking Chavo out and beating him down.

Match: Umaga def. R-Truth in 6:45 in a beat the clock match to have the fastest time so far.

Promo: In the ring, Mr Kennedy returns from injury and demands he gets a title shot. MVP says no but then Matt Hardy also comes out and says he deserves it as well. Vickie makes a triple threat match for No Way Out.

Match: Edge def. Kung Fu Naki in 0:12 in a beat the clock match after attacking him before the bell to have the fastest time so far.

Promo: Undertaker and HHH are shown talking to each other backstage, but they are not heard.

Promo: Backstage, Jamie Noble, Gregory Helms, Evan Bourne, Paul London and THE Brian Kendrick storm Guerrero’s office saying they want something to fight for. Vickie says she’ll think of something.

Match: The Undertaker and Triple H went to a double countout at 0:12 in a beat the clock match after they both decided to get counted out at once to match Edge and to give them the equal fastest time so far.

Promo: Vickie says that Taker and HHH are both losers and that Edge is the winner of the tournament and is going to No Way Out. Taker and HHH bicker to end the show.

Moonlight Drive

X, drop this BTB. I think you're better off just sticking with one, as the standard of both will probably slip.

So pick one imo.

seX-Power

Pat, I think you're right and it will be hard sticking with two BTBs. However, for my other BTB I have gotten rather bored of it and I was going to skip through shows until after Backlash. This BTB was the breath of fresh air I needed so I might continue with it and stop Fast Forward to Future. I'll post ECW in the other thread and then all the unfinished shows until Backlash, and then stick with this BTB, I am enjoying it more and the other BTB is almost a chore to me now.

This is now officially my only BTB. I may even consider taking up doing Smackdown as well once No Way Out rolls by. I'll see.

PS- Gards, you can get fucked for making me have to make this decision. :)

seX-Power

Raw Week 2 Preview

Last week on Raw we saw a new challenger emerge for John Cena’s World Heavyweight Championship, and that person was Shawn Michaels, who beat Randy Orton in the Main Event to earn the right. Orton was not happy about that, and before the match he had heated confrontations with both HBK and CM Punk, Shawn’s new student. This week Orton has a chance to bounce back as he faces Rey Mysterio in an Elimination Chamber Qualification match. If he wins he is in contention to face John Cena for the World Title at Wrestlemania. In the main event, he looks for the second chance back after he lost it last week. However, Rey Mysterio is another hungry star looking for his chance to get to the top. Will he get it? Or will Orton make his way to the Elimination Chamber? Watch Raw’s epic main event to find out!

Also tonight we see John Cena and Shawn Michaels confront each other for the first time. It was announced last week that these two would go at it at No Way Out after HBK beat Randy Orton in a Number One Contendership match for Cena’s World Heavyweight Title. Words will be definitely be exchanged and it will most certainly be heated, but what else will go down in this confrontation on Raw?

Last week it was also announced by General Manager Stephanie McMahon, that tonight Beth Phoenix, would have to partner with her biggest fan, Rosa Mendez. Phoenix is not at all happy about this and just wants Rosa out of her life. The unlikely team will face Kelly Kelly and the Women’s Champion Melina, who beat Beth for the title at the Royal Rumble. How will the partnership of Beth and Rosa work, and how will Phoenix fare against her nemesis Melina tonight?

Also last week, we saw Charlie Haas humiliatingly lose to Mike Knox. After the match Shelton Benjamin came out and insulted Haas, calling him pathetic and a hollow remnant of what he used to be. Charlie didn’t take these comments lightly, and promised to Shelton that he would better himself and start winning again. It seems Charlie has a new passion, and tonight he gets to utilize it in a tag team match against Shelton and Knox. Will he and his partner Dolph Ziggler prevail or will the two men that humiliated him last week to the same tonight?

Last week a huge announcement was made, as Stephanie McMahon informed the world that there would be an Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out. John Morrison and Chris Jericho qualified last week and this week there are three more matches to decide the participants. One of those is the Instant Classic taking on royalty in Booker T. Booker has butted heads with Batista in recent weeks, so will this apparent rivalry impact his match negatively, or will the self proclaimed king secure his place in the cage at No Way Out and beat Christian?

A few weeks ago, the Hardcore Champion Kazarian was attacked and he lost his spot at the Royal Rumble and his chance to main event Wrestlemania. Last week Kaz came out and swore revenge on his attacker, and he claimed to know who it was. He gave the attacker one week to reveal himself, and so far nobody has admitted. This week Kaz will come out and tell the world who the attacker was, before finding him and making him pay. But that’s not the only thing Kaz has to worry about. When he was attacked he was on his way to a match with Kane for his title and it never happened. So tonight, Kazarian will go one on one with Kane in a Hardcore match for the Hardcore championship! And with an added stipulation, the winner will also advance to the Number One Contendership Elimination Chamber at No Way Out! Who will gain all this? And who was Kazarian’s attacker? Watch tonight’s Raw to find out!

Announced Matches

Kazarian v Kane

Charlie Haas +Dolph Ziggler v Shelton Benjamin +Mike Knox

Booker T v Christian Cage

Beth Phoenix +Rosa Mendez v Melina +Kelly Kelly

Randy Orton v Rey Mysterio

News + Rumors

Every week before Raw, the WWE are trying out various wrestlers in dark matches against WWE superstars, to see how they would fare in the WWE. Last week Alex Shelley participated in the first of the tryouts and he impressed officials, which is why he debuted on Smackdown last week. There will be a dark match before Raw every week with the superstars trying to impress officials.

For the Wrestlemania Main Event on the Raw side, the WWE is still unsure on what to do. Possible matches that have been talked about are John Cena vs Randy Orton, John Cena vs Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk, John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels and John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk.

In other news regarding the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania, there will be another Brand Supremacy match, which is set to become a yearly tradition. The WWE have also thought of using women for this match. There will also be another Money in the Bank ladder match and it has been confirmed that 8 superstars will be in the match once again.

The WWE may be looking to let Raw writer Brandon Powers branch out into writing Smackdown as well after Wrestlemania, but for now he will continue to write Raw only.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Kazarian versus Kane-arian(?)
Attacker reveals himself, and screw's Kaz. Kaz is injured until after NWO, then the 'mania match is made. Kane in the chamber would be a good addition to the chamber to toss everyone around. Amazing set up man.

Hass & Ziggler (ftw imo) versus Benjamin & Knox
What I see coming out of this, is Hass getting more, and more upset before challenging Knox to NWO, then Benjamin to 'mania, where he utilizes his frustrations and show cases them delivering a Hass of Pain on both their candy asses. But tonight, Ziggler is pinned by Benjamin.

Boogah Tee versus Christian
Since I'm tuning in, and basing my predictions by the preview, I hope Batista comes out to screw Booker, being that Christian can have more benfits from being in the chamber. Booker T vs. Batista at NWO, and leave the chamber to guys like Morrison, and Christian. The chamber contestants look amazing btw. Orton, Christian, Morrison, and Jericho.

Glamazon & Rosa Mendez (who's that?) versus Melina & Kelly Kelly
The talent is booming here tbh. I haven't a clue who Rosa is, but judging by the explanation in the preview, I see some arguement brewing, leading to Melina rolling up the former champion since your on her jock. Kelly Kelly is the scape goat through out the match.

Randy Orton versus Rey Mysterio
On a serious note, I predict Orton v. Cena at Wrestlemania following the elimination chamber. Orton bounces back, and hopefully comes off in a brutal manner by destorying Mr. 619

Do yourself a favor, and don't write Smackdown!, your a good writer, and will burn yourself out like that. If anything, try out another partner. The dark matches, will you give the results every show? Orton v. Cena, and Michaels v. Punk imo. I like the look of this BTB a lot, and will be tuned in.

Beer

Kazarian v Kane

Here, you homosapien :eek:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Get Shelley onto RAW. Having him on SmackDown! which you're not writing is a complete waste of his complete and utter sexiness.

Kazarian v Kane

Via DQ. Kane's an angry pedo.

Because I'd have sex with Ziggler.

Because he can keep one accent through an entire promo.

Because I want them both in my bed at once.

Because Randy's not a vanilla midget.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Kazarian v Kane

Looks good, I know some of your plans but I guess I wont reveal them.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Announced Matches

Kazarian v Kane

Hurry up and get the show up plz, stop stalling.

seX-Power

Raw Week 2

Dark Match: Tomko def. Sim Snuka

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!”

‘Priceless’ fills the speakers of the arena to boos as the World Tag Team Champions walk down to the ring.

Rhodes- So I hear that my partner and I have been given a challenge for the World Tag Team titles that we hold.

DiBiase- The titles we hold with such humility and grace.

Rhodes- Yes, and we just want to know- who the hell do Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore think they are?

The crowd boos at the cocky, young team of Priceless.

DiBiase- How dare they have the nerve to challenge us! What makes them think they are good enough to get in the ring with us, the greatest tag team champions in the history of Raw? They are not worthy of-

Jimmy Wang Yang’s music plays and the Redneck Rumblers step out onto the stage to cheering from the audience.

Yang- Y’all can stop with the talk now, fellas.

Moore- We may not have done much yet, but we’re ready to prove to y’all that we are ready for a title shot.

Rhodes- Yeah? And how are you wannabe fake rednecks gonna do that?

Moore- Wannabe? Fake? I’ll kick y’all so hard y’all be sent flyin’ back to the ranch, I-

Wang- C’mon Shannon, let’s stay focused. Cody, Teddy, I propose a match to prove to y’all that me and my partner are good enough to fight y’all.

The crowd cheers at the prospect of a match.

Wang- I say that tonight, I Jimmy, will face Cody Rhodes in a one on one match!

The crowd cheers again at this match!

Rhodes- You know what, I agree! I will crush you, and your dreams of getting near my title!

Wang- That’s dang good, y’all!

Rhodes- And after I beat you, you can go and have sex with your cousins on a haystack!

The arena is filled with deafening boos after this comment.

Yang’s cheery smile is suddenly erased from his face and he runs down to the ring, where he takes out both members of Priceless with dropkicks and punches. Shannon follows him and restrains him, and Jimmy and Cody are separated to different sides of the ring for their match.

MATCH 1
Cody Rhodes v Jimmy Wang Yang
(Single)

The match begins at a very quick pace with the two men trading hip tosses and staying on their feet using their athleticism. They try to gain the upper hand on each other but both men are countering expertly. The momentum finally shifts to one man when Cody Rhodes dodges a springboard crossbody and then hits Yang with a knee lift to the temple. Jimmy falls and Cody stomps on his head, before pressing his knee into his temple, making the referee break it up. Cody remains in control and tries to lock in a Million$ Dream but Yang escapes via the ropes. Wang mounts a small comeback but it is soon stopped due to Cody throwing him into the turnbuckle. With Yang still stuck shoulder first in the corner, Rhodes goes to the top rope and grabs Yang. He pulls him up to the top rope with him but then Yang hits him with a kick to the head, and Cody slumps down on the turnbuckle. Yang then takes Rhodes down with a hurricanrana that sends him to the floor, before going to the top rope himself. He does his theatrics before waiting for Rhodes to get up and then he hits him with the Yang Time for the three count.

WINNER- Jimmy Wang Yang by PINFALL in 5:03

Christian is backstage for an interview with Matt Striker. The crowd cheers upon seeing the instant classic.

Striker- So I hear tonight you have a match against the self proclaimed king of Raw, Booker T?

Christian- Yes, I-

Striker- Excuse me, your teacher is talking. Now what makes you think that you stand any chance of this former World Heavyweight Champion and former five time, five time, five-

The crowd boos at Striker’s arrogance and condescending attitude.

Christian- I’m pretty sure I can do the math-

Striker- I’m the one teaching here, so kindly be quiet while I enlighten all our viewers. So, this match is a qualification match for the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out.

Christian- It is, and-

Striker- Ahem. And I hear the winner of that match-

Striker suddenly gets decked by a hard right hand from Christian, and Cage knocks him off his seat with another punch to cheers from the crowd.

Christian- Now that I’ve taken out the trash, I can tell you all that you shouldn’t be worried, you shouldn’t be scared and you shouldn’t be skeptical, because tonight Captain Charisma is walking out of his match with a spot in the Elimination Chamber!

Christian’s peeps pop for him.

Christian- Now Booker T may think he is the king, but has the king gone up against the Instant Classic? Booker, if you think you have any chance of winning then your ugly dreadlocks must have crept up into your brain! Tonight, I win my qualifier and at No Way out I win the Elimination Chamber and at Wrestlemania 25, I win the World Heavyweight Championship. Why? Cause that’s how I roll!

The crowd cheers some more and a Christian chant starts up.

Christian- But there is something else on my mind. Over the last couple of weeks I have had a few altercations with a certain man backstage. I’ve been watching his matches and he’s been watching mine. We have both studied each other and looked over each other like hawks, waiting to make the first move. Well I guarantee after that move is made, Monday Night Raw will never... ever... be the same again!

***COMMERCIAL***

The camera cuts away to the General Manager’s office where Stephanie sits filing papers and Shane is on the phone.

Shane- So it’s set in stone now is it? He’s definitely coming?

Shane- That long? Oh well, it’ll be worth the wait just to see him back here.

Shane- Yes it has been a while hasn’t it?

Shane- You say he’s better than ever? Great!

Shane- Well I’m sure his return will be one of a kind.

Shane hangs up the phone and smiles.

Shane- I can’t believe he’s coming back to my show!

Stephanie looks up from her papers, annoyed.

Steph- Your show?

Shane- I mean our show, sorry.

MATCH 2
(Single)

Technical grapples start the match off, but they are soon broken after Booker hits Cage with a cheap shot to the face. Booker T strikes some more with his fists and then he whips Christian into the ropes but Cage comes back with a flying dropkick. Both men then go back and forth with various moves until Booker again gets the upper hand after an uppercut and bulldog. Booker chokes out Cage on the bottom rope with his boot and almost gets disqualified. He then throws him into the corner and then slams the back of his head repeatedly into the top turnbuckle. Booker boots Christian in the corner and his skull slams right into the metal ringpost. He then stomps on his forehead, wearing down Christian’s skull for the Scissors Kick. He picks Cage up and whips him into the ropes but on the way back Cage ducks under and keeps running. He goes for a shoulder block but Booker catches him and drills him with a sit down spinebuster for a near fall.

Booker continues the assault as he picks Cage up and lifts him for a suplex, only to spin around and drop it into a reverse DDT. Booker sets up for the Scissors Kick but when he goes for the move Cage ducks away before he is it, and Booker crashes into the mat. Cage dropkicks the kneeling Booker T, and then hits a standing elbow drop. Booker gets to his knees but a snap DDT from Christian sends him back down to the canvas. Cage stomps on Booker and goes to the top rope. He comes down for a Frog Splash but Booker rolls out of the way and Cage hits the mat, going stomach first. Booker uses the ropes to pull himself up before kicking the downed Cage in the head. He picks him up and kicks him in the midsection, before hitting a fame asser, sending Christian face first down onto the mat. Booker then poses and does a Spinaroonie, taunting Cage. He picks him up and boots him in the gut, making him double over. He goes to leap off the ropes but a man comes running out of the crowd and he jumps onto the apron. Booker T sees him and realises he is Batista. He shouts at him but then Christian gets up and grabs him from behind, and soon after he hits the Unprettier. He covers and gets the one, two, three as Batista watches happily.

WINNER- Christian Cage by PINFALL in 9:43

***COMMERCIAL***

Beth Phoenix’s music plays to mild booing and she walks down to the ring. Rosa Mendez eagerly follows her, which Beth doesn’t look to happy about.

Beth- Stop stalking me you crazy bitch!

The crowd boos, against Beth’s harshness.

Rosa- But I’m your biggest and best fan Beth, why won’t you listen to me? Besides, you heard what Stephanie McMahon said, I get to tag with you tonight. Isn’t that super duper?

Beth doesn’t reply, but instead lets out a frustrated scream.

Rosa- And together we are gonna-

Beth- Shut up; just shut up! The real reason I came out tonight is so I could issue my rematch clause for the Women’s Championship, but since I have to tag with...

Rosa- Me!

Beth- ... this... I can’t cash in my rematch clause tonight and win back the title that looked so good around my waist. So instead, I am challenging Melina to a match for her Women’s Championship, at No Way Out!

‘Paparazzi’ then rings through the speakers of the arena as do cheers as the Women’s Champion Melina walks out onto the stage, accompanied by Kelly Kelly.

Melina- Beth, you are entitled to your rematch with me so I have no choice but to accept. The match is on! And tonight, have fun tagging with Rosa, maybe she’ll give you something special if you win.

Melina winks and Beth is furious, the Glamazon storms around the ring. Rosa tries to calm her down but is pushed away. Stephanie McMahon’s music plays and one half of the General Managers on Raw walks out onto the stage to a loud reaction.

Steph- Well it looks like we have another match announced for No Way Out, and that will be Melina defending her title against Beth Phoenix. Next week there will be a contract signing in my office to make it official.

The crowd cheers for the latest NWO match.

Steph- I also have another announcement, regarding Rosa Mendez. I am giving you the ultimate chance to prove yourself. In two weeks time, in a non title match, you will face the Women’s Champion Melina, a week before her match with Beth at No Way Out.
Rosa looks ecstatic and hugs Beth in the ring, but Phoenix throws her off and looks disgusted.

Rosa- Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I am so grateful Miss McMahon, and Beth, if I don’t tonight, then in my match with Melina, I will definitely prove myself to you.

Beth- I don’t care Rosa. You’re lucky you can tag with me you worthless bimbo!

The crowd boos severely at the inconsiderate Glamazon.

Steph- I signed Rosa personally so I know she isn't a worthless bimbo, and if she was, I’m sure it would only be because she tries to hard to be like you.

Beth screams in anger as the crowd laughs.

Steph- I hope you have fun in your match girls, especially you, Beth.

Stephanie leaves the stage as Melina and Kelly Kelly proceed to the ring.

MATCH 3
(Tag Team)

Beth doesn’t look pleased at who her tag team partner is. She starts off the match with the Women’s champion. There is some back and forth action until Beth takes control with a lariat. She picks Melina up and throws her into the ropes where she goes to lariat her, but Melina boots her away and puts her in a head scissors, before kicking her on the top of the head and tagging in Kelly. Kelly comes in with some acrobatic offense, but it is short lived as the Glamazon nails her with a side powerslam. Rosa calls for a tag but Phoenix just glares at her and continues to pick Kelly apart. She uses more power moves and even locks in a kneeling headlock, but Kelly is resilient and does not give up, kicking out of several pin attempts. Eventually Beth picks Kelly up and puts her on her shoulders for the Down in Flames but Kelly reverses it into a head scissors takedown. Both divas get up and Kelly nails Beth with a dropkick and then a springboard bulldog. Mendez calls for a tag but Beth refuses and on the other side of the ring, Melina is tagged in. The Women’s Champion rushes in and boots Phoenix in the face. She goes to bounce off the ropes but Rosa pulls her to the mat by her hair. Beth shouts at Mendez saying she can handle it on her own, before picking up Melina and nailing her with the Glam Slam for the three.

WINNERS- Beth Phoenix +Rosa Mendez by PINFALL in 4:32

***COMMERCIAL***

‘My Time Is Now’ hits the speakers and the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena makes his way down to the ring to cheers from the crowd, after being absent last week.

Cena- Damn! Isn’t it great to be back here with my fans on Monday Night Raw?

The fans cheer, having missed Cena in the past week.

Cena- Shane McMahon let me have a week of rest last week but I hear a lot happened in my absence. We saw the man I beat at the Royal Rumble, Randy Orton and his two little... I won’t go on. We saw Legacy stand opposite CM Punk and Shawn Michaels to end he show. Now let me go on about Shawn Michaels. This man is a legend, a true representation of the WWE. He has tremendous skill and charisma, and he showed it by beating Randy Orton last week. Now there is something special about the Icon, the Showstopper, the Heart Break Kid. This man, this entity, this living legend... he is going to fight the Chain Gang Commander, the Marine, the Doctor of Thuganomics. He’s gonna fight him for his World Heavyweight Championship. He’s gonna fight him at No Way Out. He’s gonna fight me!

The crowd pops, happy to see two of their favorite superstars going at it at No Way Out.

Cena- Now, I personally can’t wait. I’ve had the honour of facing this man before and it was truly an experience that was impossible to forget. So Shawn, I call you out here tonight as we wait to get in the ring together once again. Come on out and show us why they call you the-

Shawn Michaels’ music blares over the sound system in the arena and the crowd go wild as the Showstopper walks down to the ring and stands face to face with John Cena. Shawn eyes off the champ with a serious look on his face. He nods to Cena who looks glad to have Shawn with him.

HBK- John Cena, can I tell you something? I’ve been in this business for almost two decades and I’ve learnt a lot I your time. But one thing, hell maybe the most important thing I’ve learnt is that being a kiss ass will get you nothing but hatred in the WWE!

Shawn gets a very loud mixed reaction for this comment.

HBK- So John, please stop with the praise, please stop with the love, please stop with the bull***t. You’re not fooling anyone. I know you’re just like the rest of them. John, I respect you, you’re to future of this company and that’s a fact, but when you come out here running your mouth and talking crap, don’t blame me for not respecting you.

The fans are divided about what Shawn is saying, and half are cheering while the other half boo.

HBK- You know you want nothing more than what is around your waist. You don’t care about who you’re in the ring with; you only care about keeping the title that means oh so much to you. And trust me; I know how much it means to you. And I don’t blame you either; you’re no different to anyone. But don’t kid me around John, don’t pretend to care. You’re hyping this up like only you can, and I’m not buying it. I’m peeling off the sweet outer casing and getting down to the nitty-gritty, because when we finally face each other in the ring only one thing will matter. Winning. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do, or what anyone says. Winning is everything.

Some of the fans start an HBK chant while others start a Cena chant and the divided fans take turns at cheering for their respective favourite.

Cena- Wow, Shawn, it took a lot of nerve to say that. And accuse me all you want, I still respect you. Always have, always will. And although a lot of what you said about people is true, it’s not true about me. I’m not ordinary person. I’m not running my mouth, or kissing ass, or hyping myself up... I’m legit. And I don’t care what you think about me Shawn, I’m not like the others. I care. To me, winning is the bare minimum. Knowing you fought your best and having respect for your opponent mean much more to me.

The crowd pops for Cena’s integrity.

HBK- John, I want to believe you, I really do, but words won’t convince anyone. We’ll both see what you really are when we step into the ring at No Way Out. That match for your World heavyweight Championship, that will set the boundaries, it will decide whether John Cena is a human or the animal like the rest of them. Because I guarantee John, that when it comes to protecting the title around your waist, you will do anything and everything you can, and ethics and morals will be nonexistent.

Again, the fans don’t know what to think and HBK receives another very loud mixed reaction.

Cena- Well you’re right about me doing the best I can to defend my title, but I will do it in respect, I won’t sink down to the level of everyone else. My dignity will stay with me at No Way Out, and you will figure that out.

The crowd gives another pop for Cena amidst their confusion.

HBK- You’re young John, and it shows how foolish you really are. But I have enough respect for you to at least give you until No Way Out to prove if you are really different, if you really are better than us.

Cena- Shawn, I guess you’re right, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

The crowd chants the names of both men and is left very confused about who to cheer for in the situation.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 4
Hardcore Championship & Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Kane v Kazarian
(Hardcore)

The match begins with a weapons outside the ring scattered on the floor. Visible are two chairs, a trash can, its lid, a Singapore cane and a table. Kane immediately slides to the outside and picks up the trash can. However, Kaz then flies over the top rope with a slingshot crossbody and takes Kane down, with the trash can adding to the impact. Kaz then goes extreme and starts to weaken the Big Red Machine with shots from the trash can lid, before catching him with a diving elbow takedown onto the broken trashcan. He looks to intensify the bout with a steel chair but Kane sits up before uppercutting the chair right out of Kaz’s hands. Kazarian looks shocked and goes to punch Kane but it is blocked and he is sent back first into the ring apron. Kane rolls Kaz into the ring and slides in himself, taking the steel chair with him. Kaz struggles to his feet only to take a chair shot to the back, and then one to the back of the head. Kane then sets up the chair in the corner so it is lodged into the top turnbuckle. Kane Irish whips Kazarian into that corner before running and hitting him with a corner lariat, with the chair increasing the pain. Kane gets a nearfall and looks pissed off at not getting the three count.

He picks Kazarian up and throws him back first into the corner where he hits the chair hard and loosens it from its position. Kaz gets up slowly via the ropes and Kane picks up the chair. He goes to hit Kaz over the head but he moves and Kane’s momentum hangs him up over the ropes. A dropkick from Kazarian later and Kane is sent to the floor. Kaz slides out with the chair and nails Kane in the back with the chair. He throws the chair to him and then kicks it into his face. Kaz works Kane over with some more innovative weapon use on the outside, before eventually getting the table and sliding it into the ring. Kane gets up after Kaz does this but takes a cane shot to the knees. Kazarian then goes to hit him in the head with the cane but Kane grabs the weapon and breaks it in half. He grabs Kaz by the throat and pushes him into the ring apron, before rolling him into the ring. He gets in and sets the table up before picking up Kaz by the throat and placing him on the table. He gets on it himself and goes for a Chokeslam but Kaz kicks him in the gut and reverses it into the Wave of the Future! Somehow the table is not broken yet, so Kaz instead jumps from the table onto the top rope and then springs back with a crossbody splash, breaking the table and taking Kane down in the process. Kaz lands in a pin on Kane. 1...2...3

WINNER- Kazarian by PINFALL in 9:18

Kazarian celebrates in triumph as the crowd cheers and he grabs a microphone off some personnel.

Kaz- Okay, this is it. The person can attacked me can own up now or I will personally find them and make them sorry. I could have been main eventing Wrestlemania 25 after winning the Royal Rumble but I never got the chance to compete. I know who the scum was, the scum who attacked me. I know why they did it too, but that is no excuse. I’ll give him one last chance to own up...

Kaz waits in the ring and after time passes the crowd begins to severely boo at whoever isn’t showing up.

Kaz- Fine so be it. I’ll tell the world who you are and then personally go and sort you out myself!

The crowd cheers at Kazarian getting serious.

Kaz- The person who attacked me is...

‘Ain't No Make Believe’ starts playing and John Morrison walks out onto the stage to immense boos with his Intercontinental title around his waist, and a smile on his face.

Morrison- No need to throw a fit Kazarian, I’m here.

Kaz- You bastard-

Morrison- Words are words Kaz, but will they mend your wounds? Will they give you the chance to main event Wrestlemania? I think not.

The crowd boos at Morrison’s arrogance.

Kaz- You took away my chance to main event Wrestlemania, and now I’m gonna make sure that you don’t even compete at Wrestlemania!

Morrison- Oh no, really? Is the oh-so-humble and oh-so-great Kazarian going to get back at me? Wow Kaz, I didn’t know you were the jealous type.

Kaz- Funny you mention jealousy because I’m pretty sure that’s why you attacked me. You were jealous of the greatest champion on Raw.

Morrison- Sorry Kaz, but sadly, you’re mistaken. I attacked you two weeks before the Rumble because I knew I would win my match for the Intercontinental title. I thought in advance, I made sure that when I would become champion, I would become the greatest one on Raw.

Kaz- So you admit you were jealous?

Morrison- No, for you see, I knew I was better than you all along. Attacking you and taking you out was just reassurance. Because the fact that I am the greatest champion on Raw... hell even the whole WWE, that fact is known by everybody.

Kaz- Well I’m pretty sure words can’t settle this.

Morrison- No words can describe my beauty, grace, talent, and sex appeal. I’m abs-solutely fabulous. I can prove myself against anyone and at anytime.

The crowd throws even more boos at the cocky John Morrison.

Kaz- Well I’m gonna give you the chance to redeem yourself. We will prove who is better between us, and we will do it in the ring. Next week, I propose a match between the two of us, to find who really the best champion on Raw is!

Morrison- To justify what is a true fact, I accept your challenge!

The crowd has a mixed reaction at the match being made.

Morrison- And to really rub it in your face, I’ll put my Intercontinental Championship on the line. I can’t wait to see your face when you come so close to surpassing me only to be shoved back down the line.

Kaz- We’ll see about that next week, when we face each other, one on one! It’s on!

The crowd cheers for the match next week.

Kaz’s music plays and he steps out of the ring. Morrison walks backstage and Kazarian poses before walking up the ramp.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 5
Shelton Benjamin +Mike Knox v Charlie Haas +Dolph Ziggler
(Tag Team)

Haas begins in the ring with Shelton and Charlie seems to have more energy than usual, starting the match off with a spark of quickness, catching Shelton off guard. He nails Benjamin with a dropkick and a lariat in the corner and the Gold Standard tag out to Knox, having had enough. Haas tries to fight Knox with punches but the Bearded Behemoth throws Charlie into his own corner, where Ziggler tags himself in. Dolph runs into the ring, but runs right into a big boot from Knox. Mike picks Ziggler up and hits a wheelbarrow facebuster before squeezing his head against his knee. He continues to pick Dolph apart, weakening him with his strength and brutality. Knox picks Ziggler up over his head and goes for a gorilla press slam but Dolph kicks Knox’s arm away and swings himself into hitting a Tornado DDT on the monster. Ziggler then manages to stumble his way to tag in Haas, who comes in energized, hitting a running boot to Knox’s face. He picks him up and whips him into the ropes and hitting him with a flapjack on the rebound. He gets the crowd behind him but then turns right into a Paydirt from Shelton, who tagged himself in as Knox came off the ropes. Benjamin covers, 1...2...3

WINNERS- Shelton Benjamin +Mike Knox by PINFALL in 5:55

Batista is backstage with Todd Grisham for an interview, and there are cheers when the Animal is shown.

Grisham- Now Batista, you have been having some altercations with Booker T in the past two weeks, which began at the Royal Rumble where Booker illegally eliminated you for revenge after you eliminated him fair and square. Can I have your comments on these altercations?

Batista- Well tonight, I think I taught Booker T a lesson, and that lesson is: Don’t play with a caged animal! Because that’s what I am right now, an animal waiting to break his cage and unleash fury on whoever gets in his way. Booker, you’re in my way, and you’re gonna get knocked down!

The crowd pops for Batista.

Grisham- Also tonight we saw you interfere in Booker’s match and cause him to be excluded from the Number One Contendership match at No Way Out.

Batista- Revenge is sweet, isn’t it Todd? To reiterate what Booker himself said last week, I am in no way done with him and my revenge is not complete. Not only has he stopped me from main eventing Wrestlemania 25 twice but he has also stolen my dignity. That is what matters most to me, and mark my words I am gonna get it back!

The crowd cheers again and an Animal chant starts up.

Batista- Watch out Booker. The Animal has your scent, and he will pursue you until you become his prey.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 6
(Single)

The match begins with Orton stalking Rey around the ring, but Mysterio doesn’t lose his guard, staying quick on his feet. Early in the match Orton goes to lock up but Mysterio uses his quickness to avoid having to grapple. Eventually Orton gets tired of having Rey run circles around him and foolishly lunges at Rey, only to be taken down in a drop toe hold. Rey then hits a seated senton to Orton’s back before running off the ropes and dropkicking him in the face. Mysterio doesn’t slow down, and he continues his high speed offense on Orton, not letting him get the upper hand. Randy finally gets into the match after Rey goes for a tilt a whirl head scissors but Orton manages to reverse it into a spinning wheelbarrow facebuster. Orton then ducks out of the ring to recuperate and catch his breath, and then meets Rey face to face in the ring. They have some momentary back and forth action, but then Orton takes advantage with a side headlock. He wrenches Rey’s neck before inverting the submission and nailing his signature inverted headlock backbreaker for a near fall.

Orton kicks Rey in the stomach before working him over with boots and strikes. He picks him up and whips him into the ropes, hitting him with a high angle dropkick on the rebound. He then follows it up expectedly with the double knees drop. He picks Rey up again and throws him back first into the corner, where he hits the turnbuckle in pain before falling to the ground. He works on Mysterio’s back, hitting him with a fireman’s carry double knee backbreaker for a near fall. Orton stomps on Mysterio’s back and circles him like a hawk, before picking him up and hanging him on the ropes. He goes for the spike DDT but Mysterio grabs Orton’s face and falls back, sending him neck first into the top rope. Orton scrambles around as Mysterio springs off the apron, hitting the West Coast Pop! He covers, 1...2... Orton kicks out to Rey’s bewilderment. Rey pulls Orton up and runs off the ropes, going for a springboard crossbody, only to have Orton hit him with the RKO in mid air. Rey is barely moving and feebly crawls on the ground but Orton puts an end to his misery with a brutal Punt kick to the side of the head, followed by a three count.

WINNER- Randy Orton by PINFALL in 10:54

As Orton celebrates his win, CM Punk’s music plays and he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring to a big pop.

Punk- Don’t worry Randy, I know you just had a match. I’m not going to attack you, no, that would be taking the coward’s way out, something you would do. Being straight edge isn’t just a physical thing; it goes to the mind as well. It means I have respect and dignity, and I won’t hesitate to do the right thing. However, that does not mean I won’t stop myself from kicking your ass when I have the chance!

The crowd cheers for Punk standing up to Orton

Punk- I want to fight you Randy. I want to see whether you really are what you say you are because right now, all that you are to me is false hype. Because I’m straight edge in body and in mind, it means I have no distractions, and nothing will be in the way of me beating you down. You disrespected me and my mentor Shawn Michaels and that didn’t go down to well with me. I’m gonna get my revenge Randy, and the intensity boiling in me will not let anyone stop-

Orton- What makes you think you can come out here and run your mouth like this?

The crowd pours heat on the arrogant Randy Orton.

Orton- What makes you think you can claim to beat me? What makes you think that I would even step into the ring with you? You’re lucky that you are even allowed to talk to me. You’re lucky you’re even allowed to breathe the same air as me! Now get out of my ring!

The crowd boos even louder and starts a ‘you suck’ chant.

Punk- It’s not your show Orton, you don’t call the shots. I can do whatever I want to you, you have no authority, you don’t outrank me and you sure as hell can’t stop me. You have nothing.

Orton- Well that’s where you’re wrong Punk, because I do have something.

Orton suddenly lashes out and hits an RKO on Punk to immense heat from the crowd. He slides out of the ring and Priceless run down the ramp. Legacy reunites at ringside and Cody and Ted are sent into the ring where they stomp on Punk and beat him down. Suddenly ‘Sexy Boy’ hits the speakers to a pop and HBK runs down the ramp, taking Orton down on the way. He slides into the ring and takes out Cody with the Sweet Chin Music, before giving the same to Ted. He looks over Punk and helps him up and the show ends with Orton and CM Punk glaring at each other.