Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Reaction score
He's popular with the incels and the smarks.

Okay I won't debate with you any further because you seem to be a troll just wanting to get a reaction with this choice of words.

Crash

Reaction score
Don't be so defensive.

I'm not, I just don't think there is any reason to continue to discuss with you because you are insulting a group of fans because they like a wrestler that you don't.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Simple.

If people see someone worth investing in has won the Rumble. Or see something or someone interesting across social media. They are more likely to watch RAW to see what they are doing.

The lapsed fan always comes out for the big names. Austin, Rock, etc. The likes of Rollins do not make people want to tune in again. He's popular with the incels and the smarks. But he doesn't attract normal people.
well then take Becky Lynch for example, she's very much over with many audiences and we've seen a bunch of outside endorsements coming her way through social media. She just won the Rumble, but it didn't change the ratings either

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
well then take Becky Lynch for example, she's very much over with many audiences and we've seen a bunch of outside endorsements coming her way through social media. She just won the Rumble, but it didn't change the ratings either
Because she is overrated as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Becky isn't overrated and neither is Seth. The creative team on WWE is overrated.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE' creative team is poor.

But that doesn't excuse Rollins' flaws. Stop being a fanboy.
Every wrestler has flaws, it isn't just Rollins but to say he is at fault for the ratings being shite is a bit of a stretch. Also, I am not a fanboy :kitler:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Rollins is partially to blame. That's the point.
Then everyone who wrestles on Raw is also partially to blame.
That or you have a hard on for hating on Rollins. :dealwithit:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's the most pushed stars that are meant to draw. Rollins is therefore partially to blame for this week's rating.
All's I read was you have a boner for Rollins. GG

For the record, they even struggle with ratings when Brock is around now. Again, it has to do with the entire company, not just a single wrestler.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about that people are getting tired of WWE repeating the same thing over and over and more and more are going to Impact, RoH, NJPW, and elsewhere to watch wrestling?

I am not a geek, I am a cat.
And he isn't a Wolf, but a Troll Doll.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake
Status
Not open for further replies.