• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season One Draft

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Every time I hear "Unos Dos Tres Cuatro" now I think of Pitbull. Damn you Mr. Worldwide!

giphy.gif
I think of pretty fly for a white guy

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
I had my first full conversation in Spanish today... a transaction with a customer at work.. 6 questions asked, 6 answers given.. no English spoken.. I loved it.

Going to try and be fluent by June... that's my goal. After that I'm looking for work as a translator or something.. good money.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
I had my first full conversation in Spanish today... a transaction with a customer at work.. 6 questions asked, 6 answers given.. no English spoken.. I loved it.

Going to try and be fluent by June... that's my goal. After that I'm looking for work as a translator or something.. good money.
The lady at the gas station does my transactions in Spanish. At first I figured she just doesn't know English or much at least, or is more comfortable, or whatever. I understand enough that it's no big deal. Then the other day, the dude checking out in front of me, she speaks perfect English to, and then goes back to Spanish when it's my turn. So now I'm really confused as to why she ever started doing me in Spanish because I'm about the whitest dude ever

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
The lady at the gas station does my transactions in Spanish. At first I figured she just doesn't know English or much at least, or is more comfortable, or whatever. I understand enough that it's no big deal. Then the other day, the dude checking out in front of me, she speaks perfect English to, and then goes back to Spanish when it's my turn. So now I'm really confused as to why she ever started doing me in Spanish because I'm about the whitest dude ever
Sometimes they do that because they don't like you. I know from experience.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Sometimes they do that because they don't like you. I know from experience.
Ah, interesting. Well that's cool then. Dumb bitch has given me the wrong cigarettes idk how many times now, and is talking on the phone half the time, so I'm not too fond of her either. I miss the cute chick that worked there before this one came :(