Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Find it a good time to mention that to my knowledge 4 people originally wanted Corbin as first pick and two of them just wanted him to mess Reds team name up.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am fine with my team as is.. if I will ever be interested in trading then I'll be the one doing the contacting via PM.

Thanks!

I will give you my whole team if you send n00ds

But seriously though, @The Reagmaster shouldn't we have a separate thread for trades and/or dropping/picking up free agents? Or would that clutter the Fantasy League menu?

Reactions: Rosie

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I am fine with my team as is.. if I will ever be interested in trading then I'll be the one doing the contacting via PM.

Thanks!
I dont like that. I like to see the negotiations play out in a public forum. Be very entertaining

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I will give you my whole team if you send n00ds

But seriously though, @The Reagmaster shouldn't we have a separate thread for trades and/or dropping/picking up free agents? Or would that clutter the Fantasy League menu?
Here are some n00ds, can i have your fiend now?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster as @baseballmm as already stated a couple of times... there should be a seperate thread for "WWE Fantasy League Transactions"... there are a few benefits to this...

A: This thread, which was set up for the draft, would stop being used and we'd stop getting 30+ notifications per day.

B: The people interested in gaining a free agent or trading would be able to state their interest in the new transactions thread and would then be notified whenever someone else posts their interest.

C: You will be able to oversee the league transactions much easier if you can quickly search through a thread with less pages.

After the thread is set up then close the draft thread to replies and then open a "WWEF Fantasy League Discussion" thread where we can do our shit talking and just have fun in general.

Also, make it known that the transactions thread is only to be posted in for the purpose for which it was made.

These are, of course, suggestions only... because I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

Thank you for being an awesome League Manager and taking this into consideration.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I got notified that Kevin responded in this thread but I heard no mention of n00ds...

I want to be part of an IIconic part of history, so when that transaction thread is eventually made, I want to be a part of the first trade. So am offering up Bianca Belair, and will trade with whoever I deem gives me the best offer.

Thank you and goodbye.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster as @baseballmm as already stated a couple of times... there should be a seperate thread for "WWE Fantasy League Transactions"... there are a few benefits to this...

A: This thread, which was set up for the draft, would stop being used and we'd stop getting 30+ notifications per day.

B: The people interested in gaining a free agent or trading would be able to state their interest in the new transactions thread and would then be notified whenever someone else posts their interest.

C: You will be able to oversee the league transactions much easier if you can quickly search through a thread with less pages.

After the thread is set up then close the draft thread to replies and then open a "WWEF Fantasy League Discussion" thread where we can do our shit talking and just have fun in general.

Also, make it known that the transactions thread is only to be posted in for the purpose for which it was made.

These are, of course, suggestions only... because I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

Thank you for being an awesome League Manager and taking this into consideration.
Ok, enough people have said do the transaction thread so I'll write that up now. Just copy and paste some shit. As for the league discussion thread, I'm unsure about it because my current plan is to do weekly result threads and have people talk and brag in those threads. But now I'm writing it, I'm also seeing drawbacks so I'll think about it and sleep on it.

Will get that transaction thread up now.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't see how being in a feud over Lana with Rusev is a sign that you should consider Lashley a highly desirable pick, unless you think we're treating Lana as a championship and therefore every time he wins a match he "successfully retains" her or something...

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I don't see how being in a feud over Lana with Rusev is a sign that you should consider Lashley a highly desirable pick, unless you think we're treating Lana as a championship and therefore every time he wins a match he "successfully retains" her or something...

giphy.gif

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena