Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
<_<

>_>

Upon further inspection, considering things thats been hinted at recently and its possible implications The Kingdom has decided to Drop Drew Mcintyre back to the free agency, and in his place from the free agents, we select none other then Liv Morgan.

This is our final decision as far as our lineup is concerned and we will no longer replace anyone else as we have immense and unending faith in our choices, therefor our final team of 5 are Tommaso Ciampa, Shayna Baszler, Samoa Joe, Luke Harper, and Liv Morgan.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn I just realised I have a team full of heels... maybe I should trade/grab a free agent

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah can we do that? Me being Absolutely Phenomenal was basically a) An excuse to post the meme, and b) To trick people in thinking I wanted AJ Styles in my team

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK, my new team name is going to be Feel the Heel Heat Feat. Superstars With Sick Beats

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh boy....

Things could be getting exciteing here VERY soon.

Reports have been saemring in that John Morrison has signed a new deal with WWE
Report: WWE signs John Morrison to a new deal

And CM Punk might be on WWE programming soon aswell thanks to Fox..maybe.

if even one of those happens the scramble to get either person will be fun, admittedly though i think Punk appearing at AEW is far more likely, even if he isnt mad at them anymore i just dont see him going anywhere near WWE, even if Fox has alot of money to give.

Here's the thing
John Morrisson could be a great pick and worth a try, reminds me of Drew McIntyre who had also a meh run in the WWE midcard, got released, received a push in IMPACT Wrestling and returned to WWE better than ever.
CM Punk on the other side reminds me of Brock Lesnar who quit the WWE because he wasn't happy and when he returned he got the deal as part timer therefore Punk should be avoided in this draft for the same reason as Brock. Great on paper but will not wrestle very often and will not bring too much points.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Here's the thing
John Morrisson could be a great pick and worth a try, reminds me of Drew McIntyre who had also a meh run in the WWE midcard, got released, received a push in IMPACT Wrestling and returned to WWE better than ever.
CM Punk on the other side reminds me of Brock Lesnar who quit the WWE because he wasn't happy and when he returned he got the deal as part timer therefore Punk should be avoided in this draft for the same reason as Brock. Great on paper but will not wrestle very often and will not bring too much points.
Morrisons first run was way more successful then Drew's first run. Became a main eventer for a brief time. Drew became a proper jobber

Reactions: bullyballmm

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Never name your team after someone you want.