Rick And Morty Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think they wanted to make it completely nuts. How they ended it saying they'll sometimes do absolutely nothing was funny. I am guessing this means we will get another Interdimensional Cable episode.
I dont mind another cable episode of Rick and Morty.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
This JANuary, it's time to Michael down your Vincents

tenor.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah...wasn't a big fan of the premiere episode for the new season last night

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah...wasn't a big fan of the premiere episode for the new season last night
Don't even hesitate. Don't even worry. Don't even give it a second thought. See it at the bottom of our screen, below our name. What are you worried about? Come get FAKE DOORS! Get in here quick,... Get out quicker, with an arm of fake doors in your arms.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I had to watch it twice in order to figure out what my opinion was. I finally decided it was pretty damn good. The Akira references were great and I even missed the police talking about it and thought to myself "Is Morty Tetsuo?"

They couldn't do an arc story first, even though I wanted them to. But all in all, it was pretty good really and better on the second watch.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Don't even hesitate. Don't even worry. Don't even give it a second thought. See it at the bottom of our screen, below our name. What are you worried about? Come get FAKE DOORS! Get in here quick,... Get out quicker, with an arm of fake doors in your arms.

You're insane. No wonder I like you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The latest episode was another good one.