Rick And Morty Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who cares about a fan base though. If you want to let other people ruin cartoons for you, they will eventually ruin everything for you. That is what happens with every show, movie, music genre, ect. They all have "those fans" that you want to avoid, so avoid them. You can't assume everyone who is a fan of something acts and thinks the same. Knowing some people I don't care for are fans of the show isn't going to stop me from enjoying it. Screw their opinions and actions.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
KoA recommended this guy's videos to me. Happened to have on Rick and Morty, thought I would post it here. :

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I see so many ppl come into my store wearing Rick & Morty tshirts....
I may as well watch the show and see what I think of it

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I see so many ppl come into my store wearing Rick & Morty tshirts....
I may as well watch the show and see what I think of it

Just make sure you have a very high IQ if you want to fully understand it

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why does watching that do absolutely nothing for me? It feels like there is no growth in the show. With things like South Park you can even see the show evolve within seasons, not just between them. Yeah Rick is Rick and Morty is Morty and they are both likable characters but I need something more tbh if I want to get invested in the show again

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why does watching that do absolutely nothing for me? It feels like there is no growth in the show. With things like South Park you can even see the show evolve within seasons, not just between them. Yeah Rick is Rick and Morty is Morty and they are both likable characters but I need something more tbh if I want to get invested in the show again

I kinda agree with this. I still got a few chuckles out of the trailer, and I'm still planning on watching it (I'm sure I'll enjoy it) but I'm not feeling too excited. I loved season 3 precisely because their was growth, development, and character/narrative threads throughout it's 10 episode run, but the fact the finale basically restored us to the status quo signaled that 3's probably going to always be the peak of the show, since the revert kinda spelled out long-term growth wasn't in the plan (least there's the Evil Morty story-arc).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have seen movie trailers where the movie just looks meh but ends up being very good. Hoping that is the case for Rick and Morty.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Seeing the trailer, hopefully the show still does good for its 4th season.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched the first episode and enjoyed it. Really liked the throwback to the first episode.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It was a weird episode to be sure but it was a good episode nonetheless.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have yet to Watch this.... Adult Swim? I do really like A.S Shows. Been years since I watched anything on Adult Swim.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It was a weird episode to be sure but it was a good episode nonetheless.
I think they wanted to make it completely nuts. How they ended it saying they'll sometimes do absolutely nothing was funny. I am guessing this means we will get another Interdimensional Cable episode.