Rick And Morty Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
latest

catricksmall.gif

This show deserves its own mega discussion thread. If you have not watched it, go do so.
This show has only did 3 seasons and is already superior to many adult cartoons out there.

Season 1 (2013–14)
Pilot
  • A sociopathic scientist drags his innocent grandson on dangerous inter-dimensional adventures.
Lawnmower Dog
  • Rick helps Jerry out with the dog, broh. Don't even trip about this episode, because they also incept Goldenfold.
Anatomy Park
  • It's Christmas. Rick shrinks Morty, injecting him into a homeless man to save Anatomy Park. Jerry tries to have a Christmas free of electronic devices, but regrets his decision when his parents introduce him to their new friend.
M. Night Shaym-Aliens!
  • Rick and Morty try to get to the bottom of a mystery in this M. Night Shamyaloin style twistaroony of an episode! (Guest Starring David Cross)
Meeseeks and Destroy
  • Rick provides the family with a solution to their problems, freeing him up to go on an adventure led by Morty.
Rick Potion #9
  • After Rick gives Morty a Love-potion for prom, things quickly spiral out of control when the Serum splices with the Flu - causing it to spread. Rick and Morty scramble to cure the crisis, making matters worse in the process.
Raising Gazorpazorp
  • Morty becomes a father to an alien baby, while Rick and Summer get trapped in a dangerous dimension.
Rixty Minutes
  • Rick hooks up the family's TV with interdimensional cable, allowing them to watch infinite TV from across the multiverse.
Something Ricked This Way Comes
  • Summer gets a job at a pawn shop owned by the devil. Jerry helps Morty with his science fair project.
Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
  • Rick, falsly blamed for Murder by the council of Ricks, begins a cross-dimensional persuit with the authorities, attempting to prove his innocence all the while.
Ricksy Business
  • Beth and Jerry head for an iceberg of a date leaving Rick in charge. Morty doesn't get to go on any more adventures if the house isn't in the same condition when they get back.
Season 2 (2015)
A Rickle in Time
  • Having restarted time, Rick, Morty and Summer are in a quantum-uncertain state of existence. An argument leads to the creation of two alternate timelines, which need to be stitched back together fast if they are to escape quantum collapse.
Mortynight Run
  • Rick and Morty try to save a gas life form while Jerry resides in a daycare made for Jerrys.
Auto Erotic Assimilation
  • Rick gets emotional. Beth and Jerry get into a fight.
Total Rickall
  • The Smith house is locked down after parasites threaten to take over the world by multiplying through flashbacks.
Get Schwifty
  • Rick and morty must aid Earth after a giant head disrupts the planet, demanding to see a hit song performed.
The Ricks Must Be Crazy
  • Rick is having trouble with his car and they have to fix it by traveling to the microverse.
Big Trouble in Little Sanchez
  • Rick joins in on some hijinks by transferring his consciousness into teenage "Tiny Rick." Beth and Jerry sort out their relationship.
Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate
  • Jerry is faced with the difficult decision of losing his manhood in order to save an alien leader from imminent death. Meanwhile, Rick, Morty and Summer explore the possibilities of interdimensional television.
Look Who's Purging Now
  • Rick and Morty arrive on an alien planet to fix their ship just as the day of the purge begins there, Jerry and Summer work on their father-daughter relationship, but his lack of employment keeps coming up.
The Wedding Squanchers
  • The Smith family is invited to the wedding of Rick's best friend, Birdperson. Things go south when it's discovered that the bride isn't who she says she is.
Season 3 (2017)
The Rickshank Rickdemption
  • Rick, still in galactic prison, puts an intricate escape plan into action. Back on Earth, which is now under federation control, Morty and Summer have an argument about their grandpa.
Rickmancing the Stone
  • With the kids dealing with their parents' divorce, Rick takes them to a Mad Max-style universe where he tries to steal a green crystal from a group of scavengers.
Pickle Rick
  • Rick turns himself into a pickle while Beth, Summer, and Morty go to family therapy.
Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender
  • Rick and Morty are summoned by the Vindicators to stop Worldender but end up in a deathtrap conceived by Drunk Rick.
The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy
  • Rick takes Jerry on a sympathy adventure to a resort where everyone is immortal when there, and Jerry meets some old acquaintances of Rick's who want payback.
Rest and Ricklaxation
  • Following a stressful adventure, Rick and Morty go on a break to a spa where they remove their toxins, which in turn take a form of their own.
The Ricklantis Mixup
  • Whilst Rick and Morty go off to adventure in Atlantis we take a look at how the Citadel has rebuilt itself since both Rick and Morty visited.
Morty's Mind Blowers
  • Rick reveals to Morty his "Morty's mind blowers," a collection of memories Morty asked Rick to erase from his mind.
The ABC's of Beth
  • Rick brings Beth to a world he created for her when she was younger while Beth looks for a long-lost childhood friend trapped there for years.
The Rickchurian Mortydate
  • Rick is tangled up in a confrontation with the President.
Season 4 (2019)
rick-morty-jerry-hell.gif

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
3 seasons in 5 days, I love this show.
Will it kick Futurama from the top of the list of my favorite cartoons? Only time will tell. Predicting no...

Reactions: Solid Snake

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Futurama is God. Just saying XD

That said, I don't have Netflix anymore but this show definitely has me intrigued.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Futurama is God. Just saying XD

That said, I don't have Netflix anymore but this show definitely has me intrigued.

I agree about Futurama. It's still my favorite animated show of all time. I love Rick and Morty, but nothing beats Futurama as the whole picture. Futurama has those emotional moments that you don't get on TV at all...even during the time it was on.

Rick and Morty's biggest plus is that it makes you think about where the plot will go, it's never obvious. You can't just talk about what happened on the show, you have to wonder what MAY have actually happened. No matter how much you think you positively know what is going on, it doesn't mean you really do. I've never seen a show recently with so many fan theories just literally bouncing off the internet.

Hell, I'm even making a video about the season 3 finale for my channel. I didn't like it when I first watched it, but then I began thinking about it. I realized that what happened in that episode is not what was shown.

But yeah, RDT, if you haven't seen the show, find a way to watch it. There's a bit of gross out stuff, which I don't particularly like, but I look past it quite easily because the show is good enough that I don't care. Hell, that's how I felt when Futurama got that way. But yeah, I only began watching Rick and Morty right before season 3 came out and I don't regret one bit of it.

Reactions: Solidus1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In regards to the season three finale, here are my thoughts on what really happened:

This is what I'm making my video on YouTube about:

Rick looked defeated at the end of the episode. We know quite well that Rick has, in the past, treated people into thinking they have won when they haven't. In fact, this entire episode was about how Rick is so superior to everyone and never loses. But then it ends with Jerry back in the house and Rick loses...right?

WRONG. Beth is the clone. And Rick wants Jerry to be with the clone so he set all of this up so the clone would go back with him. If Jerry and the clone are together, then he has gotten rid of Jerry from his family. And this is something that Rick wants, as we know.

So what about Morty? Morty has said he wants to be with this version of Beth as his mom too. Ironic, since it's not his mom. He's Morty C-137... or is he....

Funny how they did the episode where Evil Morty becomes president of the Citadel and then they never mention it again for the rest of the season. Personally, I believe that Evil Morty is actually Morty C-137 and this will be the main arc of the next season.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
my friends at College have ruined any chance of me liking this show. If I have to hear the words Pickle Rick one more time........

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
my friends at College have ruined any chance of me liking this show. If I have to hear the words Pickle Rick one more time........
Yep, in my mind one of the only ways to enjoy it is to avoid talking to people. It's always "Pickle Rick, wubba lubba dub dub!" or "Ah yes, because we watch this show, we're in the top 1% of all IQs. *Smug laughing*"

Anyways, Rick and Morty is an amazing show, but man, the fan base is gar-bage. Kinda reminds me of Undertale actually

Nick

Reaction score
Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact ‍it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one ☝️ time ⏰ Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i ️ was agreeing so much I'am️ smarter‍ then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one ☝️. I may be young but I'm smarter‍ then every theist ⛪ on earth basically the show is also really ‼️deep when they said like no‍♂️ one ☝️was born for 4️⃣a reason I ️ was so blown ️away as they must have ‼️ big balls ‼️ to say that on tv so I ️ told my friends on minecraft ⛏️ and they agree too2️⃣. LOL once ☝️ when my mom took me to 2️⃣ McDonald's I ️ asked ❓ for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One ☝️ time ⏰ in class ‍️ i ️ shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK! " and Mrs.Janice ‍ told me to 2️⃣ go outside i ️ fucking hate that cunt ‍ school is for 4️⃣ dumb ppl just like what Rick said , i m ️ too 2️⃣ smart for such imbicells. But yeah I ️ love ♥️ Rick and Morty and I'm ️ actually smart enough to 2️⃣ get it to 2️⃣.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that Evil Morty is actually Morty C-137 and this will be the main arc of the next season.

I've heard this fan theory before and also believe it to be true.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact ‍it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one ☝️ time ⏰ Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i ️ was agreeing so much I'am️ smarter‍ then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one ☝️. I may be young but I'm smarter‍ then every theist ⛪ on earth basically the show is also really ‼️deep when they said like no‍♂️ one ☝️was born for 4️⃣a reason I ️ was so blown ️away as they must have ‼️ big balls ‼️ to say that on tv so I ️ told my friends on minecraft ⛏️ and they agree too2️⃣. LOL once ☝️ when my mom took me to 2️⃣ McDonald's I ️ asked ❓ for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One ☝️ time ⏰ in class ‍️ i ️ shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK! " and Mrs.Janice ‍ told me to 2️⃣ go outside i ️ fucking hate that **** ‍ school is for 4️⃣ dumb ppl just like what Rick said , i m ️ too 2️⃣ smart for such imbicells. But yeah I ️ love ♥️ Rick and Morty and I'm ️ actually smart enough to 2️⃣ get it to 2️⃣.

200.gif

Um......