• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rey Mysterio - 61.....Leaving

Rell

Reaction score
What Indy wrestler do you want to see in TNA

I would love to see American Dragon and Davey Richards in TNA. I would also like to see more guys from Japan in TNA like Genki Horiguchi, Dragon Kid, KENTA & Marafuji...what do you guys think

Soulpower

I'd like to see Danielson in TNA because of the potential Angle vs Danielson matchup, but I think he would probably be used as an X-Division wrestler and that's not something I'd like to see. I'd like to see The Briscoes in TNA, because TNA has a pretty good track record with tag teams and they're style would be a perfect fit there....Besides, LAX is running out of teams to feud with.

And I'd like to see Roderick Strong in TNA once again, last I saw of him there he got squashed by AJ Styles in the first episode of Impact.

I'd definently want somebody that they could consider to be "homegrown" talent in their heavyweight division. Davey Richars or Double C would be my picks.

Rell

Reaction score
I would also like to see Puma, I remember hearing he signed a contract with TNA after the world cup, what happened?