Rey Mysterio - 61.....Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
What Indy wrestler do you want to see in TNA

I would love to see American Dragon and Davey Richards in TNA. I would also like to see more guys from Japan in TNA like Genki Horiguchi, Dragon Kid, KENTA & Marafuji...what do you guys think

Soulpower

I'd like to see Danielson in TNA because of the potential Angle vs Danielson matchup, but I think he would probably be used as an X-Division wrestler and that's not something I'd like to see. I'd like to see The Briscoes in TNA, because TNA has a pretty good track record with tag teams and they're style would be a perfect fit there....Besides, LAX is running out of teams to feud with.

And I'd like to see Roderick Strong in TNA once again, last I saw of him there he got squashed by AJ Styles in the first episode of Impact.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I want to see Teddy Hart and Jack Evans in TNA as X Division Wrestlers because both have that high flying style that would be perfect for the x division

Wrestling Station

Jack Evans, Bryan Danielson, Homicide (a great heel), Kenta, and Hayabusa.

Nation

Well if they do get a women's division i would love to see April Hunter in it.

Rell

Reaction score
I think Jack Evans with Kevin Nash could be pure Humor

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
lol that would be. i also want to see Hayabusa in TNA also because Hayabusa = The greatest indy wrestler ever.

Axis

I'd definently want somebody that they could consider to be "homegrown" talent in their heavyweight division. Davey Richars or Double C would be my picks.

xtremebadass

McGuiness, Evans, Danielson, Sydal, TNA's roster would be stacked

Rell

Reaction score
I would also like to see Puma, I remember hearing he signed a contract with TNA after the world cup, what happened?