Rey Mysterio - 61.....Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

No he did, he just had a short contract and they barely used him (like so many of there roster). He is with WSX now.

Soulpower

Puma did wrestle in TNA...I believe he was squashed early on during Joe's unbeaten streak. ANd I would hate to see Teddy Hart back in TNA. The guy has all the talent in the world but he only cares about putting himself over and that's the reason why he's been run out of every promotion he's ever been a part of.

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
As in every promotion, I would love to see Nigel McGuinness in there, but then again that might limit his indy appearances...so Im not sure.

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
Uuu, and of course double c Claudio Castagnoli. The most money makin' man would be a perfect fit for the more entertainment-weighed side of things and the guy could still wrestle like all hell.

Exxon

Reaction score
Probably April Hunter if they ever get a womens division up...not that I'm a fan of womens wrestling.

v1-power

Reaction score
Nigel McGuiness, daneilson, jeck evans, puma, kenta and chris hero

evil666

Reaction score
Claudio Castagnoli , Chris Hero , The Briscoe Brothers and Bryan Danielson

xtremebadass

I have been waiting for the Briscoe Brothers in TNA for awhile, hopefully they are coming soon

Rell

Reaction score
Nigel McGuiness actually had a match in TNA once against Sharkboy, Mike Tenay said he was the latest adition to the roster...I think that was his only match, and this happened last year

xtremebadass

Yea I remember that, I was like this guy is going to be someone in TNA, then the next week I was like wtf? lol

Rell

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the Briscoe Brothers in TNA for awhile, hopefully they are coming soon

Very soon, The Tag Team division is realy lacking right now

phantomgerald

tna had a great tag division until AMW broke up and naturals became non-existant. i think that hoyt and truth should be used as tag teams

bighustle233

Reaction score
off the top of my head:
1)Bryan Danielson but rather as a heavyweight at 220lbs would be awesome.
2)The Briscoes
3)Matt Sydal
4)Matt Cross/ M-Dogg 20
5)The SAT's
6)Nigel McGuinness
7)human Tornado
8)Adam Pearce
9)Colt Cabana
10)Davey Richards (has all the potential in the world right now)

xtremebadass

Human Tornado and Ron Killings would be the greatest tag team ever, Balls of Steel and Wassup

Cammy Dangerous

Reaction score
Danielson, Briscoes, Jimmy Rave, McGuinesss, Colt Cabana, Double C, Chris Hero, Sydal and if they start a women's division, Mercedez Martinez & Allison Danger