Rey gets a title shot already???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It would be good if Batista will help Rey win. Then like in SD vs. RAW 08 he will offer you a handshake and ask for a title shot he will get it. He loses and then he turns heel on rey. Then the next PPV he has another shot by then maybe Edge and Taker will return then in the ME scene.

offtopic:
Oh yeah! I forgot Taker, he will return after Unforgiven.... Thank God! I think Taker will regain the title on Khali after he beat Mark Henry's ass at Unforgiven. and IMO, Rey can have some major fueds in a mean time with Finlay or MVP and maybe Edge if he returns (Edge/Mysterio fued, this gonna be good!).... And Batista, maybe a heel turn could also be a great idea, have him fued with Hardy maybe.....

phantomgerald

I'd rather have Rey as the champion than Khali. At least Rey have wrestling skills and a bit of mic skills

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Yeah, now that I think about it, if Rey comes out going over Khali that'd make him look great and it'd boost all of his merch sales.

I just know that at this point I am so ready to see Khali drop the belt that I don't care who takes it...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I hope Rey gets the belt. I like Rey-Rey, and right now Smackdowns thin. So Rey as champ wouldn't be that bad. Obviously if he does win, he won't win clean so I see maybe Batista help Rey out.

Turn Batista heel after Unforgiven and have Batista as the top heel, have him feud with Rey. While Undertaker feuds with Mark Henry than Khali. Edge comes back to feud with Kane, than have after that have Edge feud with Rey, than Undertaker at WM.

I think Vince wants the belt of Khali since the ratings SD! has been getting.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I could see the sense if Rey wins the title. His merchandise will sell tenfold of what it is now. You see those ridiculous prices on the Rey Mysterio mask + pants? Somewhere around 85$. Damn that's a lot of money.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I could see the sense if Rey wins the title. His merchandise will sell tenfold of what it is now. You see those ridiculous prices on the Rey Mysterio mask + pants? Somewhere around 85$. Damn that's a lot of money.

Damn 85 bones that's a lot good thing I bought mine before he became famous

Rey as Champ would be sweet then Rey facing Edge that match would be sweet in a TLC match then Edge goes off with Taker...

the dark knight

it'd boost all of his merch sales.

so you want rey to win the title just so he brings more money to the WWE? are you 2 getting a cut or something?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
so you want rey to win the title just so he brings more money to the WWE? are you 2 getting a cut or something?

No, all I said is that I could see why WWE would give Rey the title as it would make them loads of cash. I'm not saying I support it or anything.

LKP

I say rey vs batista for title after unforgiven when rey wins it. Then rey beats batista on smackdown after it. Batista turns heel then feuds with rey over title. Taker vs henry ,kane vs finlay still.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Its not unheard of to do the David and Goliath angle. They did it with Rey and Big Show the could very well do it now too. Im a big Rey fan so Im all for it...besides its not like theres a ton of other options at the moment. I wanna see Taker vs Khali and Rey vs Edge but first they gotta get Mark Henry outta the way. I like Kane but idk....and Im thinking Batista needs to get some more moves...and Rey is fresh of the return...theres been worse storylines than this one.

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
Leave Khali as champ and give way to Taker as he makes his way to a title - then give Taker the belt he deserves -