Rey gets a title shot already???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trips V.2

Reaction score
The subject says it all. Why on earth does Rey come back and get to face Khali for the title right away? I understand that they're short on top tier guys but come on...

Reaction score
Have you heard the pops that Rey gets...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nuff Said...

the dark knight

i cant believe no has made a thread about this yet! but after i thought about it...no shit! smackdown sucked!

anyway, like i said 1000 times before, rey should NOT be anywhere near the main event...and they're giving him a title + highly possible the title.

who cares about who gets the best pop? cryme tyme + tirple h get the biggest pop on RAW...are they champs? atleast not yet...also, kane gets a hell of a pop just when his music hits....?

if rey beat khali then i'd stop watching smackdown until edge and taker feud. kaedon, "suspension of disbelief" shit doesnt work here. for someone like rey to beat a giant like that is absolute monkey crap and can only happen in looney tunes. and khali's a good champ FOR NOW. there's really no choice at all.

im getting a feeling that batista's gonna turn heel after someone telling him that he's a pussy (more like what stone cold did to kane years ago before taking off the mask) for not beating up rey and its the reason he lost every match he had this year. after the heel turn, he'll go beat up rey in his match against khali then both feud. number 1 contender after that...will be....THE UNDERTAKAAH! he'll be back after beating henry for the 1000 time anyway..

Great One

Rey will not win the title... I can gurantee that, and a Batista heel turn on Rey would be GREAT right now, but it's too smart for Vince/WWE to do, since they will omg temperarily lose money from Batista's merchandise.

Dairydude

Reaction score
Rey looses to Khali after a Batista run in fucks Rey over

Rey Vs Batista - Little against Large = money

Kane walks out "I'm bored, gimmie the belt"
Khali jobs the title to Kane

EVERYONE is happy

the dark knight

Rey looses to Khali after a Batista run in fucks Rey over

Rey Vs Batista - Little against Large = money

Kane walks out "I'm bored, gimmie the belt"
Khali jobs the title to Kane

EVERYONE is happy

havnt thought about kane in my prediction...but i doubt that they'll give him the belt. but now that i think about it...:g:......ok. kane gets the title...faces undertaker in a buried alive match...kane retires...:D.

btw, mark henry vs undertaker + buried alive = i dont like the idea..its pretty obvious that everyone's gonna know the results + no one wants to see taker getting buried alive.

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much what everyone else has said. He's the most over guy on the SD roster that isn't injured so it would make sense from a business standpoint to give him a title shot. Now I don't think he'll win, and he shouldn't but it gives people at least SOMETHING to look forward to on, what has been a pretty bare SD the last few months.

Enigma22

Reaction score
rey is such a fan favorite i wouldnt be suprised to see him eventually beat khali. not at unforgiven but at a future ppv

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well... 'coz Smackdown today only have 2 main eventers who deserves for Khali's title, Batista and Rey2... and since we viewers are getting sick of watching Batista losing all of his PPV matches, Smackdown puts Rey.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see if Batista helps Rey win. Then with Khali out of the way Batista turns on Rey and guns for the WHC against someone he can beat.

btman

Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see if Batista helps Rey win. Then with Khali out of the way Batista turns on Rey and guns for the WHC against someone he can beat.

ROFL

Yeah if Rey beats Khali then I'll start watching TNA.

Reaction score
It would be good if Batista will help Rey win. Then like in SD vs. RAW 08 he will offer you a handshake and ask for a title shot he will get it. He loses and then he turns heel on rey. Then the next PPV he has another shot by then maybe Edge and Taker will return then in the ME scene.

Reaction score
^^to btman LMAO...I doubt it...but you can go ahead and say it.

I honestly. Think it would be cool if Rey beat Khali. See speed beat power. Plus its money and ratings so...

Just watch it. DAMN!?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Rey The Giant Killer from wCw it makes perfect sence he should get the belt would pull in more little kids to buy Reys mask and Ratings so Rey for Champ....

I said before just because a few guys on a forum say its bad doesn't mean it is...