Resident Evil 4 (Remake) - March 24th, 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The village fight wasn't that bad, I went through the window to the right of the shotgun and held my ground on the roof as no one could attack me from behind. There are pistol bullets all over the place and a couple of grenades too.

Just reached the Salazar boss fight, Luis' death was way sadder than in the original
:cry
The mine wagon sequence was fun as hell though.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The regeneradores are even scarier in this remake, the first encounter had my blood pumping like crazy.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Just finished this bad boy, what a game...

:proud

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I have today and tomorrow off so I'm thinking I'll be finishing it up. any unlimited ammo unlocks upon beating it? I'm guessing they'll do the $4.99 DLC like they did with 2/3/8

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Just beat it. Loved it but I wish it was like re8 where you can unlock infinite ammo for each gun. I read theres a cat ears accessory you get that gives you infinite ammo for whatever gun you have so close enough

oh yeah and this
zb50du9isbqa1.png

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am only on chapter 3 or 4. Heading from the Church to the lake but I have only put about 3 hours into ot.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I can safely say after my time with it so far I prefer this easily over the original version and that's crazy to me considering it's one of my all-time favourite games. I'm just so impressed with how well they've managed to re-capture the magic of it all once again, it really feels like I'm playing it for the first time even though I know the story really well still. So many great quality of life improvements, whilst still retaining what people loved about the OG. Combat feels amazing, it's just a lot more snappier. Every encounter is so damn tense. You can tell how much love they've poured in to this one. Would say it's above RE2 Remake too, so also another impressive thing about it, as that was superb to play and I wasn't sure any further ones would top it.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I have today and tomorrow off so I'm thinking I'll be finishing it up. any unlimited ammo unlocks upon beating it? I'm guessing they'll do the $4.99 DLC like they did with 2/3/8
Yeah you need to wear the cat's ears which annoys me because I hate ridiculous accesories like this. And unlocking those isn't easy either.
The Tommy Gun's extra perk is unlimited ammo I believe, so this one and the infinite rocket launcher don't need the cat's ears.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Honestly, unless the rocket launcher kills Ashley as well. once you buy that thing there's really no need to use any other gun unless you just want to for fun.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Honestly, unless the rocket launcher kills Ashley as well. once you buy that thing there's really no need to use any other gun unless you just want to for fun.
I really like that fact that you need to save ammo and switch to the best weapon during fights in those games, I don't get any satisfaction or fun from playing with unlimited ammo, I like the challenge. So I see where you're coming from, but I have the complete opposite opinion on this.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Like I said earlier, I thought she was really bad, but going to her social media accounts to directly attack her is unacceptable. There is a fine line between criticism and bullying.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I really like that fact that you need to save ammo and switch to the best weapon during fights in those games, I don't get any satisfaction or fun from playing with unlimited ammo, I like the challenge. So I see where you're coming from, but I have the complete opposite opinion on this.
True, I guess not everyone plays the same as me. I usually play it a few times to start normally but once I unlock them extra weapons I just breeze through it for some stress relief. I run through RE2 and RE3 remakes in like an hour just one shotting everything.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Attacking the platinum trophy, it's going to be hard to get an S+ rank on Professional though.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm trying to get all the treasures in each area. I keep fucking up and missing like one in each area.
Yeah I kept missing one in the village and a few in the castle, the island is the only area I cleaned without even thinking about those.

The castle is the hardest because there are a few ones you can only get as Ashley. Also I totally missed the throne room on my first playthrough.