Rep Suggestion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think you just doing it cause of my stuff with the other forum tbh. I'm black listed here. I can't send PM's anymore? I mean hell if the rep was here i wouldn't give a flying fuck if you neg repped me to the bottom of the hell hole. I just wanna be called The Blaze

Blaze do not flatter yourself. You advertised via pm which is against forum rules you should of been banned for it. Switch advertised via signature twice therefore I disabled his signature ability. Secondly your forum is dead I never have seen it as a threat nor did I care that people posted there. Just like I never made a big deal about any other forum. Switch"s forum is far better than yours in everyway. Like I said most people are banned for advertising but since you have been here for years I didn't let my personal hatred for the ugly get the best of me so you weren't banned. If you really think I would dislike someone because they made a forum you are wrong. I even gave the Rated R superstar step by step instructions on how to make a forum. Told him as long as he doesn't advertise here then there is no problem.