• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Love all the people judging this game without even playing it... Don't set your expectations so high or you'll definitely be disappointed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Love all the people judging this game without even playing it... Don't set your expectations so high or you'll definitely be disappointed.
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
I don't know how they will top this one and the online beta didn't even launch yet. I have a feeling people are going to lose their minds over it.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I'm getting a better net connection this week, the first thing I'm gonna do is buy myself RDR2 and binge play it lol. My current connection meant my X1 hasn't had updates in months!

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
I want to play it from the beginning again, going first person and turning off the HUD for a challenge.

i also miss arthur ;_;

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I want to play it from the beginning again, going first person and turning off the HUD for a challenge.

i also miss arthur ;_;
I have played in the first person view and with no HUD and I have to say it is fun and hard at the same time.