• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw Thread: New Day aims to break major record in Raw Tag Team Title Triple Threat to kick off Raw

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You thought they were gonna get this far just to lose?
Pretty much. The longest running champions in the Raw Tag Titles history is 334 days and they already surpassed that.

Having these belts longer than Demolition held the World Tag Team Titles is irrelevant to anything.

It's time to get new blood holding the tag titles. Oh well. I guess we'll just go another year with these guys.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Pretty much. The longest running champions in the Raw Tag Titles history is 334 days and they already surpassed that.

Having these belts longer than Demolition held the World Tag Team Titles is irrelevant to anything.

It's time to get new blood holding the tag titles. Oh well. I guess we'll just go another year with these guys.

The only person who seems to care how long they've held the belts is Michael Cole.