RAW 5/2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
Airfixx, your Wrestlemania falls into the "Just crazy enough to work" category. Orton going for a title match though? The one nightmare on your dream card. :p

LOL Crazy how? It's an entirely realistic prospect even compared to a year ago.

If HBK is your sticking point... I don't think we've seen the last of him.

I don't think we'll see a 10 month title reign for Cena. I honestly don't even think their match will be for the title anyway. I can't imagine them tacking the belt on and giving the match finish away THAT much. Plus, they'd completely screw the undercard out of a title match. Perhaps i'm giving creative too much credit though, and they're not even thinking about these potential problems. >_>

And there my friend is the crux of all that concerns me.... WWE CREATIVE.

Bearing in mind how much they wasted what was a rather nicely build for WM this year, I have no faith in them NOT fuckin up the 'golden goose' they have in Rock/Cena.

Truth promo was on the draft episode, and I thought it was awesome.

He got pretty big heat for his attack on JoMo anyway though, defo most over heel on the last 3 episodes, quite frankly i've been more impressed in his first month of a heel turn than Miz has his entire title reign.

Here it is in case ya missed it...
[YT]Vn9QvuFkhj4[/YT]

Aaaaaaaaaaah, I thought your thread was insipired by THIS week! Can't do YT here but will re-watch later as the entire draft episode of Raw just washed over me in a wave of mediocrity (to the detriment of Mr Killings by the sounds of it.). Truth looks better, granted; sadly I think my perception of the turn so far has been rather obscured by my scratching my own eyes out during the now infamous 'smoking promo'.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Didn't Cena just put Miz over LAST WEEK in a tag match? And at Wrestlemania? And for the whole month leading up to Wrestlemania? Didn't John Cena become the Nexus' bitch for a good 4 months? Wasn't Cena used to put over some meathead who is just now starting to show he's more than muscles and red hair? Protected my ass.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Didn't Cena just put Miz over LAST WEEK in a tag match?

No.

And at Wrestlemania?

No.

And for the whole month leading up to Wrestlemania?

Nope.

Didn't John Cena become the Nexus' bitch for a good 4 months?

If you call it that. It was too botched to tell for sure. Even not botched, he only spent a month in Nexus, and obliterated all of them so...

Wasn't Cena used to put over some meathead who is just now starting to show he's more than muscles and red hair?

If you're referring to Sheamus, he was/is a better performer than Cena, certainly not a "meathead", even if you don't like him for some reason. He didn't put him over either, he fell through a table by accident.

Protected my ass.

Yep. Your ass.

Kaedon

Reaction score
So losing to Miz last week, losing to him at Mania, the thing most people was sure was NOT going to happen, that thing that gave all of you miz freaks little hard ons, is not putting him over? Getting his ass beat week after week after week with no response until after a month of it is not putting him over? You people are fucking Blue and deluded if you think Cena hasn't busted his ass to make Miz look like a real champion.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I don't even like Miz (Although for actual reasons, and not just a pre-conceited bias like some. >_>), so your anti-Miz bullshit isn't gonna fly with me.

Secondly, lets analyze what happened. Cena got attacked for weeks straight, no-selling them every week and focusing on someone who actually matters for 90% of the time. His WM match? Cena dominated, then got beatdown by The Rock, the guy that matters, and Miz pinned him immediately after Rock hit his finishers. What a strong champion! Miz sucks as champion, and i'm glad it's over. But even the most delusional Cena fan can't claim he put Miz over in any way. He's come/going to come out of this feud looking like a complete joke.

...god...

Reaction score
Btw, I think Kaedon was one of the guys trying to justify how Cena was actually giving a rub to the Miz in 2009 when he absolutely squashed him in a match in like 7 seconds, lawl.

Kaedon

Reaction score
If you have a problem with Cena's selling, that's your issue. He did, however. If you choose to see it like that, then you're a moron. And the WM match? You call that domination? Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero was domination a few years back. That match was, while shit, far from a domination by Cena. I didn't say he put Miz over clean at Mania, I said he put him over. And again, he put him over last week on Raw in that clusterfuck of a tag match. Not clean, but he did it. Why? Because in REALITY, an unskilled puny ass jobber like Miz, save having some sort of advantage, could never beat John Cena. If Miz just dominates Cena, like I guess you think he should, that would be totally unbelievable and unrealistic.

Bottom line, Cena has put tons of people Miz included over, numerous times, and if you don't see that, you're a fucking blueberry.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Hey dumbass, it's called the engaged suspension of disbelief. We all know it's fake, so the WWE have to do what they can to tell us it's real. I know, it's a tough concept for someone who's obviously so stupid to comprehend, but trust me....that's what's going on.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Hey dumbass, it's called the engaged suspension of disbelief. We all know it's fake, so the WWE have to do what they can to tell us it's real. I know, it's a tough concept for someone who's obviously so stupid to comprehend, but trust me....that's what's going on.

:lmmmao: I could dissect all of your phony bologna points easily, but lets face it. It's already been done a million times before and i've done my best to avoid this crap in the past, so i'll just let it be. Just know that when you behave like a jackass, you'll get treated like one. Which is obviously what happened with you, since when I came here in '08 you were quite the respected guy, now you just have some obsession with Miz and call everyone 'tards. >_>

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah, cyber respect is quite the important thing....when I talk to someone who matters, and not just some schmuck on the internet, they tell me all the time "make sure you keep your cyber cred up, as long as people like you on a message board, you'll always have money in the bank, a good job, and be knee deep in pussy".

And I know, you're too stupid to retort, so feel free to go about raising your cyber cred with a bunch of people you've never met. I'm sure that will lead to great things in your life...

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Of course, you can be respected for your opinions on an online forum and have all that crap, it generally has no effect one way or the other on life "status" besides the realm of said online forum. Basically, you're a 'tard either way, so whatever successes you may have in your life don't really matter to me, I can only call what I see, and what I see is someone who knows jack-shit about wrestling, and also has a few maturity issues that should be sorted out, not that you're the first i've seen in this place, but still, grow some debating balls and actually say something worthwhile if you would like to keep this little conversation going, 'cause it's beginning to lose it's amusement factor, and I don't think you're worth dishing out the grade A insults for if you're looking for a flame war. I'm just being honest, you're not very smart, even for an inbred Wisconsoner. :/

Kaedon

Reaction score
Maybe I should follow your "debating lead" and just refuse to actually present an argument and hurl insults. I presented arguments, you're the one who just went on and on about how I'm being a kid who's keeping up kayfabe or about how my "cred" has slipped.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Maybe I should follow your "debating lead" and just refuse to actually present an argument and hurl insults. I presented arguments, you're the one who just went on and on about how I'm being a kid who's keeping up kayfabe or about how my "cred" has slipped.

I presented my arguments, half of which you didn't respond to, and when you got owned for the 84th time, you went to calling me and everyone else who thinks you're an idiot stupid and Blue. Lol.

You're wrong about Cena putting people over and I explained why. There's not much else to go from there, you just shot your mouth off and I issued a response as far as insults go. So yeah...>_>

Kaedon

Reaction score
No, you gave a half assed explanation. You don't know the difference between putting someone over and putting someone over CLEANLY. Either way, Miz looks good and Cena looks bad. But since you can't see that I...what did you say "call it like I see it" and call you the moron you are.