RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm gonna go to sleep now as well. Had fun posting here. Made almost 100 posts in this thread alone.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
rite im goin that place i aint seen for awhile my BED! nite guys wont be hear next two days as in liverpool so probs see u all thurs! cheers for last two days!

we're the wweforums an we're AWESOME!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Hey, @[Jonathan], check this out :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDK6REsGi2I

Please remove it, I like it but yeah, please remove it. :ninja:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
And do you think Cena will embrace the hate? It was sad seeing Cane get beat up today.

Cena didn't get beaten up? You might mean Kane. Yeah I think he is already "embracing the hate" by being this more aggressive character.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
That was a good RAW in a while. I enjoyed it, to be honest :). Interesting to see what's going to happen with HHH vs Undertaker. My guess is that it's going to be HHH vs Undertaker with Shawn Micheal as a special guest referee.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah I meant Kane*. I think Kane will come out next week by saying that Cena is already starting to embrace the hate by attacking Kane so violently.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I enjoy watching Cena embrace the hate.. He's much more enjoyable to watch, and his skills are sooo much better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Yeah I meant Kane*. I think Kane will come out next week by saying that Cena is already starting to embrace the hate by attacking Kane so violently.

Agreed.

RKO said:
I enjoy watching Cena embrace the hate.. He's much more enjoyable to watch, and his skills are sooo much better.

Also agreed. Normally I'd be pissed off at cena getting the upper hand, but when he's like that there's no one better tbh.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chris Jericho @IAmJericho Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Cult Of Personality playing on XM. I hate this song....