RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
194074407564031012.jpg

* Following Royal Rumble, this thread will be updated afterwards

We have heard from David Otunga on this past Monday Night, that the current COO, Triple H, will appear on RAW, "Evaluating" John Laurinitis's position as interm GM of RAW. This should be quite interesting if I do say so myself.

Following the Royal Rumble, who do you think will be the new WWE champion, Dolph Ziggler, or CM Punk? I'm almost sure that Johnny will be in the ring, as well as Punk, Ziggler, and Triple H. If Triple H fires Laurinitis, who will be the new interm GM of RAW?
(We know HHH and Johnny Ace have had a bad history together).

After a long feud between Kane and Cena, who will actually come out on top at the Royal Rumble tonight? Will Cena learn to embrace the hate, and perfect it? Only a few more hours, and we will find out.

After the biggest match of them all, the 30-man over the top rope Battle Royal, the most anticipated match of the night, we will most definately here from the winner on the Supershow! Will it be RAW or SmackDown that wins the rumle?

As we start to prepair for the road to wrestlemania, we also prepair for the upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV. Could we see the title change hands there possibly?

Now begins, the road to WRESTLEMANIA!!!​

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RE: RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (Road to WRESTLEMANIA)

I actually like John Laurinitis and his role that he's been playing. However, I think he's going to be fired and I think Stephanie might return, which evolves around Chris Jericho's character, just a random guess.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

I also personally think that Stephanie will return as well as new GM. I think Triple H will be the one to appoint her as well. That would be epic. Especially is Jericho and Stephanie were on the same page.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net

RKO said:
I also personally think that Stephanie will return as well as new GM. I think Triple H will be the one to appoint her as well. That would be epic. Especially is Jericho and Stephanie were on the same page.

Exactly. Stephanie being the GM would make sense as they've both had a past and the promo was made for both of them, in other words both of them as a team. If this does happen, I would love to see how they would go about it, but this leads me to believe if this does happen, it'd be Triple H vs Y2J at WM 28, I wouldn't mind this match but I'd rather see CM Punk and Chris Jericho feud. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho should happen at WM 28, hopefully. The promos that where made for Y2J where aimed at CM Punk, so love to see how this plays out, should be interesting.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

I agree with you there too. Also, in order for Jericho to team up with Stephanie, I'm almost sure that Jericho would have to go thru a heel change for it to work out, and to have him properly feuding with CM Punk. Otherwise, I just can't see it being an entertaining match at WM. I don't think Triple H will get involved with Jericho and Punk. If anything, HHH would be more than happy to have Jericho teaming up with Stephanie. Since Punk did mess with Triple H a lot, I see no other way possible for it to happen.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Well, it's the first RAW after the Royal Rumble @[Crayo], I wouldn't want to just put a few words in the thread, and say discuss. Plus, It's also the first RAW on the road to Wrestlemania :D

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

RKO said:
I agree with you there too. Also, in order for Jericho to team up with Stephanie, I'm almost sure that Jericho would have to go thru a heel change for it to work out, and to have him properly feuding with CM Punk. Otherwise, I just can't see it being an entertaining match at WM. I don't think Triple H will get involved with Jericho and Punk. If anything, HHH would be more than happy to have Jericho teaming up with Stephanie. Since Punk did mess with Triple H a lot, I see no other way possible for it to happen.

Totally agree @[RKO] the heel turn for Jericho is a definite and honestly I see this next few months on the RTWM being what sends CM Punk into the stratosphere in terms of poularity!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Jericho already turned heel without saying a word. His promo this week sort of confirmed it, no way is he staying face.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I'm unsure on Jericho he seems to have no alignment. He hasn't done anything to offer a definition of what he is.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

He's a tweener then. The fans still cheer him louder than Cena currently.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

@[seabs] I agree he's more a tweener at the second not really swung either way! Will be a heel tho!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

They cheer for him massively because he's just returned and he's a legend. But Chris Jericho got loudest pop, then loudest boo in the same night not saying a word. Keep repeating that to show how good this guy is! So looking forward to his heel promos.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

He got the loudest boo's @[Crayo]? I'm pretty sure that Vickie had the loudest boo's lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

RKO said:
He got the loudest boo's @[Crayo]? I'm pretty sure that Vickie had the loudest boo's lol.

EXCCUUUUUSSSSSSE ME!