RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am glad I decided to start posting instead of just reading. Really adds to the excitement of watching the show.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
@[seabs] what would you rate RAW tonight? I swear it's the best RAW I've seen.. if not the best, then damn close to it.

Fantastic RAW, but not the best I've ever seen ^^

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
It was good over all. Bryan vs Punk was better then I thought it would be, Taker's return was great, Randy and Dolph put on another great match. The only real down side was HHH. This was supposed to be a serious thing not HHH cracking lame jokes. I'd give it a 7.5/10. I've seen better but I've seen alot worse.

I see. I enjoyed HHH, I didn't expect taker to come out at all, I was kind of expecting Stephanie to come out instead. HHH backing down makes me think he's going to run RAW again.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
GoldDust said:
I am glad I decided to start posting instead of just reading. Really adds to the excitement of watching the show.

I totally agree with this statement.

@[RKO] thought we couldn't achieve 1,000 ;)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
It was good over all. Bryan vs Punk was better then I thought it would be, Taker's return was great, Randy and Dolph put on another great match. The only real down side was HHH. This was supposed to be a serious thing not HHH cracking lame jokes. I'd give it a 7.5/10. I've seen better but I've seen alot worse.

Agreed, I'd give it an 8.5 though compared with others we've had recently. There was not a dull moment throughout the whole episode apart from the anti-climatic main event. If smoeone like Barrett, Orton or Jericho were to be feuding with Taker, it'd be a 9.5.

GoldDust said:

Awesome, definitely ads a bit of spice :) Thanks for participating.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe HHH backing down and walking out is suppose to show he has taken his personal life out of the business and wants to run Raw again without making it personal. Interested to see what happens with him and old Johnny boy since he snuck out of the ring and left.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm off to sleep guys, night! Thanks for a wonderful two consecutive nights <3.

nite bro!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm off to sleep as well @[Crayo]. By the way, I still can't post statuses on my laptop, or use the drop down menue. I'll try at school tomorrow. Goodnight guys, thanks for making my thread go past 1000 :D Also, I'm sure we broke the forum record for most posts in a day?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
I'm off to sleep as well @[Crayo]. By the way, I still can't post statuses on my laptop, or use the drop down menue. I'll try at school tomorrow. Goodnight guys, thanks for making my thread go past 1000 :D Also, I'm sure we broke the forum record for most posts in a day?

nite bro an must have mate!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:

Will work that out for you tomorrow on AIM. Night @[RKO].