Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

i'd say 9/10... it was pretty awesome... and i was there that year too

C4

RATINGS CLOSED FOR ROCK PINS STONE COLD AT WRESTLEMANIA XIX

Score = 89%
A Great Score in my mind, real good.
The 2nd Highest Score in the RTMO coming right behind Hogan slams Andre.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR ROCK PINS STONE COLD AT WRESTLEMANIA XIX

C4

I would suggest you look at the First Page of this Thread, So that you get a Clear Idea of what's coming next.
Anyways,

RTMO 9:
Sting comes to TNA

sting.jpg

Sting, a very famous guy in wCw left "Wrestling" after wCw was purchased by WWE, Sting declined Vince McMahon's offer and never showed up in WWE, we thought we would never see Sting in the ring again!
But we were so damn wrong!
Sting made his debut in TNA shocking fans around the world, He debuted in TNA on the June 18 One year anniversary show, teaming with Jeff Jarrett to defeat A.J. Styles and Syxx Pac perhaps making a moment which will remain in the history books for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not such a big fan of Sting in wCw so well, 6/10 imo

Great One

Not really a big fan, I guess it was a big moment for TNA (although didn't do much ratings wise) and a historical return. 6.5/10

C4

RATINGS CLOSED FOR STING COMES TO TNA

Score = 66%

It's not a good Score.
Nothing else to say, it should have been better but well it's Sting not Hogan!

RATINGS CLOSED FOR STING COMES TO TNA

C4

DOUBLE RTMO
1. RTMO 10 [WWE BUYS OUT wCw and the Monday Night Wars EnD]
2. RTMO 11 [The Montreal Screwjob]

The First ever Double RTMO which has 2 Moments that you have to Rate!

1. WWE Buys out wCw and The Monday Night Wars End.

Monday_night_wars_ratings.gif

On March 23, 2001, Vince McMahon purchased World Championship Wrestling,
The Monday Night Wars had ended and WWE had put wCw the Rival Company out of Buisness. From September 4, 1995, to March 26, 2001, 6 Years of Great Action.

2. The Montreal Screwjob.

Seriesscrewjob.jpg

The Montreal Screwjob refers to the real-life double-crossing of the defending WWF Champion Bret Hart by Vince McMahon, the owner of the WWE, The plan was executed when the match referee, Earl Hebner, under orders from McMahon, called for the bell to ring and ended the match as Michaels held Hart in the sharpshooter submission hold (Bret's signature finishing move), even though Hart had not submitted. Michaels was declared the victor by submission and the new WWF Champion, even as Hart and the audience were outraged, something to remember forever!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
WCW purchasing: 8.5/10 i did't live it but i think it was kinda a shock
Montral Screwjob:9/10 as a moment... sucks but it was shocking too