Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

10/10 It was a legendary moment and btw don't count monkey's vote because monkey doesn't know what great talent is.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
10/10 ortons my 2nd favorite ever and I remember,at the time i was on vacation with no computer,no WWE PPVs,when I finally got to a computer,I went to WWE.com and almost shit myself when I saw Orton(who at the time shared 1st fav spot with Matt) with the gold....then of corse I went to IWF and assured them that id be back soon...and im still around aint I :)

C4

RATINGS CLOSED FOR RANDY ORTON WINNING THE WORLD TITLE

Score = 63%
Bad Score, because of the 5's and 6's and Ofcourse Monkeystyle's 0/10:eek:hmy:
So that's the score it's 63% and it's the 2nd Lowest Score in the RTMO.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR RANDY ORTON WINNING THE WORLD TITLE

C4

RTMO 7:

The Undertaker Returns as the Deadman at WrestleMania XX

WMxxUndertaker.jpg

At WrestleMania XX, the Undertaker finally returned, using the Deadman persona, again accompanied by Paul Bearer, and he defeated Kane.
This persona could be best described as a hybrid of the classic Undertaker and the American Bad Ass.
The Deadman was back and it was Great as he made that Classic Entrance and did those Classic Moves! The Deadman was Back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always loved The Undertaker as the "DEAD" Guy, so well it was Great!
7/10 for the Classic Moment!

wedgy

Reaction score
I didn't really like the American baddass gimmick, so was loving it when he returned to his old persona.

7.5/10 for me

Montana

How did hogan bodyslamming andre get 97 and WM 3 only got like 53????

Anyways, I'd say this was a 6/10. It was cool, but nothing to be considered great.

Wordlife

8/10... i hated badass... and i guess this sorta makes him who he still is... love the old gimmick... hated baddass, plain n simple

Soulpower

5/10.. The American Badass gimmick had grown on me, and the only real difference with Taker was the attire and the sit-up. He was basically the AB without any of the mic skills, and all the hokey "magic" tricks.