Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wedgy

Reaction score
7/10 - due to all the 'wasn't the real attendance' stuff. Would've been about 9 for me otherwise.

Markz

Reaction score
7/10 The attendance doesn't make the show the wrestlers do.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
7/10 Because wwe didnt actually count every person in there -plus like Lethal Weapon said there were probally less

xtremebadass

7/10, it was when WWE had really nothing for Angle to do, plus it was just a filler until they gave it to Rey, which was a horrible move btw

C4

**RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTMo 2 [93,173 pack up pontiac silverdome]**

SCORE = 52%
[A VERY LOW SCORE IN MY MIND, PROBABLY DUE TO LETHALS 1/10 AND SO MANY 6's AND NO 9's]

C4

RTMO3
[The Rock and Hollywood Hogan stare down each other at Wrestlemania x8 infront of over 68,000]

WWF.jpg

It was the biggest event of the year, this time in the Skydome of Toronto Canada, the Canadian fans were real strong for the Icon vs Icon match and before the match began, two of the greatest Wrestler's in the world, stared at each other touching the history books and perhaps making a moment that no one would ever forget.

C4

Nothing too big or huge but still, 2 great wrestler's stare down each other? That's history in the making so well I will give it 6/10.

wedgy

Reaction score
yeah I'll give it an 8/10 as well

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll also give it an 8/10 looking back it was like history in the making def. a classic moment...

Diamond Dust

Reaction score
9/10.
Even today when you watch the match on dvd you still get excited when they look at each other, look at the fans, then look at each other again