Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

RATINGS CLOSED FOR wCw Purchasing and Screwjob (Double RTMO]

SCORE FOR WWE Purchasing wCw = 92%
SCORE FOR Montreal Screwjob = 96%

So Great Score's for both of the moments!
Great Score.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR wCw Purchasing and Screwjob (Double RTMO]

C4

RTMO 12 The Formation of the nWo and Hogan turns heel

Original-nWo.jpg

At Bash at the Beach held at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida on July 7, 1996, Hall, Nash and their partner were scheduled to face the WCW trio of Sting, Randy Savage, and Lex Luger. After some time Hulk Hogan came to the ring to a standing ovation from the fans, making his first appearance in several weeks. Many expected him to replace Luger and attack Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.
However, in one of the most shocking moments in wrestling history, Hogan leg dropped Randy Savage twice and declared himself to be Hall and Nash's partner. And formed the "nWo" which remains to be one of the best Factions in Wrestling History, The three then stood in the ring with their arms raised high. Hogan soon dyed his beard black, traded his red and yellow garb in for black clothing, renamed himself Hollywood Hogan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always loved the nWo, Hulk Hogan as heel and every single minute of nWo.
I was shocked when Hogan turned heel but the way he became heel was just Awesome!
10/10, Nothing more to say!

C4

I don't know what's the problem, this Thread was going so good, where have all the people who rate gone? No One Rates Now!
Damn, only 2 or 3 Ratings for these Moments, come on people RATE !!

Wrestling Station

a shocker that changed the history of wrestling in hogan.
9/10

C4

** RATINGS CLOSED FOR HOGAN TURNING HEEL **

Score = 93%
A Great Score, No Ratings less than 9 so you can expect a fantastic score!

** RATINGS CLOSED FOR HOGAN TURNING HEEL **

C4

DOUBLE RTMO, RTMO 13 and RTMO 14.

RTMO 13:
Ric Flair joins the WWF

Ric_Flair_-_Wooooo.jpg

Flair signed with the WWF in August 1991, and began appearing on television the next month. Initially, he appeared on WWF shows with the "Big Gold Belt", calling himself "The Real World Heavyweight Champion."
wCw had lost one of the biggest superstars in the Company!
Woooooooo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTMO 14:
Hulk Hogan joins the wCw

One of the most shocking moments in Wrestling History,
In 1993 Hulk Hogan left the WWF and went into movies, In 1994 Hulk Hogan decided to Wrestle again and started wrestling outside the WWF, in Ted Turner's World Championship Wrestling (WCW). Vince McMahon said that the "Hulk Hogan" Character was dead and it was all over, the Hulk Hogan era had ended in the WWF but Hogan came to the wCw.