Rate the Matches Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #4 are now closed.
Jeff Jarret vs Jeff Hardy at Victory Road has been rated with 3.25 stars, it has now been added to the fist page.

Ratings for Rate the Match #5
Crowsting3.jpg

Monday Night Nitro 2001
Sting vs Ric Flair
Sting was "injured" by Scott Steiner in 2000, leaving WCW TV for good. However, he returned for the last episode of WCW Monday Nitro, on March 26, 2001 and defeated his long time rival Ric Flair, embracing in a sportsmanlike fashion at the end of the contest. Fittingly, this was the last WCW match ever

PeepShow

Well, the moment was awesome. I remember watching this cheering for Sting. I really dont know why, I guess I was just one of those "WWE fan" type of KID. :laugh:

Anyways, Ill give this a 3/5 rating.

Soulpower

4/5.... Despite the fact that it became crap in the last couple of years, it was a still a special match because Nitro was at one time the top show in the wrestling business.

The match itself isn't as good as the previous Sting-Flair encounters, but it was a special match and that's why it gets a four.

C4

The ending was the most memorable things ever in history of WCW when we could see tears in Ric Flairs eyes, the Match itself was good as well 3.5/5 Stars for this Classic Match.

Travis40

3/5, wasn't one of the best in ring matches I've ever seen....but it was a great, great moment for wrestling, after so many years, WCW had died and that was it's final match....next is TNA

Jabroni

Reaction score
no hes not , he has talent which is more than most ws ! hes better than the like of cena, lashley, punk also in my books ! wwe will miss the booker now can you DIG thaT SUCKA !!!!! lol

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #5 are now closed.
Ric Flair vs Sting at the last Monday Night Nitro gets rated as a 3.9 star match. It has now been added to the first post.

Rate the Match #6

Vengeance 2003
Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar vs The Big Show
For the second straight year, Vengeance was headlined by a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Brock Lesnar, who defeated Angle at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship, came into the match as the champion. But in Triple Threat Matches, the champion is always at a disadvantage.
Following WrestleMania, Angle took a couple of months off following neck surgery. When he came back to active competition, he said there was one person that called him all the time to see how he was doing. Shockingly, that man was Brock Lesnar. Once mortal enemies, Angle and Lesnar were allies. But it wouldn’t be long before they were doing battle once again, leading up to the match at Vengeance.
This was Angle’s first pay-per-view match since his neck injury, and it was clear from the outset that the Wrestling Machine was pumped up. He and Lesnar started out on the same page, double-teaming Big Show. But Lesnar went for a pin on Big Show, and Angle broke it up. Lesnar was none too happy with that, and the alliance was thrown out the window. Angle stepped up the aggression and brought a steel chair into the ring and started swinging for the fences.
The action quickly spilled to the outside where the Wrestling Machine somehow hoisted Big Show up and Angle Slammed him through the Spanish announce table. Angle was later able to catch Lesnar in the ankle lock, but Big Show came back and broke it up. The Olympic Gold Medalist rewarded him with an Angle Slam and then immediately went back to Lesnar and hit the same maneuver for the 1-2-3 and his fourth WWE Championship

Soulpower

3.5/5

Good match, but I hated that Lesnar's title run ended so soon.

Travis40

4.5/5, an awesome match, MOTN and almost MOTY right thurr...I think that the finish was perfect, the only thing holding it from being a 5/5 was because it ended Lesnar's title reign GRRRRRRRRRRRRR LET'S GO LESNAR! lol

C4

It was a great Match and I was happy that Brock Lesner dropped the Championship, from me it's a 4/5 Star Classic Match!

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #6 are now closed.
Big Show vs Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle got rated as a 4 star match. It has been added to the first page.

Rate the Match #7

angle_guerrero.jpg

Summerslam 2004
Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero narrowly escaped WrestleMania XX with his WWE Championship still around his waist. Kurt Angle took him to the limit, but Guerrero was able to walk away with the gold. There was no gold on the line in this one, but pride and respect was at stake.​
These two Superstars didn’t waste any time going to the submission maneuvers. In fact, Eddie went for Angle’s patented Ankle Lock early on, but Angle was able to escape with a crafty thumb to the eye. Angle later connected with the Angle Slam and hooked in the Ankle Lock, but Eddie reversed into another Ankle Lock of his own. Angle also hooked in an STF and a toe hold, loosening up Eddie Guerrero’s boot in the process.
Eddie bounced back with a series of suplexes, and then he went to the top rope. His injured ankle slowed him up just long enough, however, that Angle was able to deliver a top-rope belly-to-belly suplex. Angle took off Eddie’s boot and hooked in the Ankle Lock once again. Guerrero pulled the referee into Angle and then knocked Angle out with his boot. Eddie then went to the top for the Frog Splash, but Angle somehow kicked out at two. Angle was able to hook in the Ankle Lock once again, and this time Eddie couldn’t break the hold and was forced to submit