Rate the Matches Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

2.75 because it was like Icon vs Icon. Well WWE's Icon vs ECW's Icon. The match wasnt anything special.

Travis40

2/5

It was pretty predictable and the match wasn't that great itself IMO....it was just kind of...weird.

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #2 are now closed.
Tazz vs Triple H in Smackdown 1999 has been rated with 2.9 stars.

Rate the Match #3:
the_rock.jpg

Summerslam 2001
The Rock vs Booker T
PPV which saw two title matches between members of WWF and the Alliance. This match, the main event, was a contest between two wrestlers that had very similarities in their gimmicks, even in their finishers.​

Wrestling Station

Even with all the hype and funny promos before that match for several weeks, having Booker T in the match doesnt really have a huge impact for my likings.. Booker is really over-rated imo.

2.5/5

Soulpower

3.5/5

It wasn't as good as it could have been, but at the time people were interested in a Rock-Booker match. Its a shame that Booker was portrayed as being inferior throughout their feud.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
3/5

I agree with sp. I remeber watching it and it was like half-way through the PPV and then the WWF title was on the line as if to say that the WCW match is nothing.

The match itself was good and also the fued.

MTG

Reaction score
3.5/5 I remember the match happened when i was really young and i enjoyed it so damn much. at the time these two were my favorites and i loved the promos before the match

Travis40

3/5, the actual match wasn't that great, but the buildup and the promos were. I liked the fued and that's why I gave it a 3/5...pretty much all hype.

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #3 are now closed.
The Rock vs Booker T at Summerslam 2001 has been rated with 3.3 stars. It has now been added to the first page intial post.

Rate the Match #4

jeffjarret.jpg

Victory Road 2004
Jeff Jarret vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match

Jeff Jarrett retained the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a ladder match with Jeff Hardy after Scott Hall and Kevin Nash interfered in the match. Following the bout, the trio proclaimed themselves to be the "Kings of Wrestling"

PeepShow

Meh, it was an ok match. Ive seen it quite a few times. It just really didnt seem to have much of a pace though. IDK, not too bad though

3/5

Travis40

2.5/5...wasn't a great match, but it wasn't the worst I've seen. I guess it's okay though.

Jabroni

Reaction score
Rock Vs Booker was Amazig, rocks return to PPV and win the Alliances belt ? MUCH better than gay Cena ! Cena SUCKS ! rock booker 4.5