Rate the Matches Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Rate the Matches Thread

This is the Rate the Matches thread. In here, I will give a match, from either TNA, WCW, WWF/E, ECW, and you will rate it in a range of 1 to five stars.

Rules:
1. Your rating has to be from 1 to five stars, no negative scores.
2. Don't just only give the rating, comment on it.
3. No spamming
4. No double or triple posting(except by me, I can do that)

Matches already rated:

1. John Cena vs Triple H Wrestlemania 22 4.2 stars
2. Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle vs The Big Show 4 stars
3. Sting vs Ric Flair Last Monday Night Intro 3.9 stars
4. The Rock vs Booker T Summerslam 2001 3.3 stars
5. Jeff Jarret vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match Victory Road 3.25
6. Triple H vs Tazz Smackdown 1999 2.9 stars

The Rated R CMStar

Rate the Match #1:

456cena.jpg

Wrestlemania 22
John Cena vs Triple H.

Main event of Wrestlemania 22, it was the clash of old school and new school. Back and forth match with Triple H showing his technical skills and Cena his power and brawling. At the end, John Cena shocked the world, and silence Chicago audience when he made Triple H tap out to the STFU​

C4

Ahem.. :D
That Match was really good and made John Cena bigger and better because he beat the Number 1 guy in the business, 4/5 Stars

J

4.5/5...It was one of the best matches of the past few years...It was one of the final steps in the passing of the torch from the past to the future...plus it was fricken awesome...

Soulpower

3.5/5

A good match made better by the Chicago fans, and a match that basically told people, Cena is going to be our guy get used to it.

Great One

4/5, the atmosphere basically made the match, by far the most crowd involved match of all time. Everyone thought Triple H was leaving with the title that night.

Wordlife

imo 5/5... i was there, and the atmosphere live was so amazing. Best live event in my hometown I've ever been to, except maybe for No Mercy last month. Also, Cena KILLED!!! Even though the crowd was against him (including me), he still won, and was ina shocking way too, very unexpected. Great, Great Match!!!

PeepShow

3.5/5

It was a very solid match. Great for WWE really. And yeah, as SP said, it really showed and told the fans that Cena was their guy for the future.

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings for Rate the Match #1 are now closed.

Triple H vs John Cena at Wrestlemania 22, gets your rating of 4.2 stars. It has now been added to the first post.

Rate the Match #2
hhh.jpg

WWF Smackdown 1999
WWF Champion Triple H vs ECW Champion Tazz

Match between the then WWF Triple H and the ECW Champion Tazz, who won the ECW title in a very controversial way, as he had just signed with WWF, and Mike Awesome, being the current ECW champion, signed with WCW. Officials from three companies agreed a match in which WWF star, Tazz defeated WCW star, Mike Awesome, to win the ECW title. The booking of the match(Triple H winning) is something Vince Mcmahon has said he regrets of.​

C4

This was a great Match, and I don't need to say anything else on this Match, except HHH was not really "ECW" and Tazz remained the unknown guy :( 2/5 Stars

The Rated R CMStar

One day has passes since the last rating, c'mon, rate the match!

PeepShow

Not many people remember that match very well. I know I dont. Maybe stick to 2000 and after.....