Rate the booker results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Huh........ so........................ an epic divas thread? Where did this go? My guess is the trash, but hey, that's just me................. In your sig you say you had the best btb of 2007? Wow..... nothing i hate more then a loser thinking he's better then sombody else, who has done more for the the subject in question........... n00b vote shouldn't really, count...... but everyone has a right to their own opinion..........

EDIT - I read ot and it made me gag a little......... it was epic all right. It was an Epic fail and disgrace to all Btbs calling a no show btb an epic btb. Are you friggen kiddng me? I my first ever btb show in this forum is better then your btb..... cause i actually posted something........

-TJ-

i did a preview you prick

my preview > nytink youve ever done

What? -_-

A preview...... wow.................... that beats me by a mile........... I'm so sorry...... you are the best booker here and you deserve a medal............. (Hope you see the sarcasm in this post)

Nov

Reaction score
Please, quit the bitchin people. Your both as shit as eachother, end of.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Learn how to spell plz.

TJ gets a 8/10 for me... he's awesome.