Rate the booker results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
You guessed it... Rate the booker is back and better than before!

The voting process will be the same as before with a poll and a rating out of 10 and this is where you will find out how you are compared to other bookers...

BTB Legends

Great Bookers
Weebo: 8.8/10​

Average bookers

Bookers who can still improve

Bookers who should quit

Switchy

Reaction score
^Well one of the ratings is hall of fame so until we have an official 1 I'm using it as 1 pretty much.

xtremebadass

wait is that the average of everyone's score out of 10? Anigma got a 74?

Switchy

Reaction score
No, it's all the votes added up but I made sure I put the amount of people who voted next to it. I might do redemtion like you did for ratethe member because I don't think that rating is good enough either.

xtremebadass

idk how Anigma got that low, who rated him so low it went down to 74?

xtremebadass

I know but someone had to give him a rather low score to make it go like that, because Anigma is the best here and if he gets a 74, jesus, where's the justice!?!?! lmao

Switchy

Reaction score
^^But from 8 votes. The average vote is above 9 but I'm not sure exactly what it is so it's pretty fair...

The Rated R CMStar

What XB tried to say is who rated Anigma so low that his entire average went to 74.4

JHar888

Reaction score
But no one did...the lowest vote was an 8...I don't see where Switchy is getting his system from...

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I add all the votes up! If somebody explains how to get averages than I'll start over completly and maybe Anigma will then get a "fair" score.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ To get an average, you just add all them up and divide the number by however many numbers you added. Damn, what do they teach in England?