• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the booker results

Evil Austin

I was the first one to be rated or second I think but anyway I have gotten a little better with my weekly shows IMO and I would like to be rated again... Thanks. Well whenever you get un banned

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, so the guy who is running this (The Small Show) is on a three day ban, but he says via the amazing world known as MSN that everyone will be added when he gets back. So, um yeah, if you still want to be rated, I guess you can post here even though he's banned.

yes you can currently sign up for rtb. i'm back and RTB will resume, all who have signed up preivousley and want to be rated again for several reasons then can.

you did not sign up. i take that as you have signed up. you will be rated in a couple of days. anyone else to be rated? the leaderboard has also been updated.