Rate Raw 8/7/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Tonight's Raw

• 0/10 Like Green Power Ranger's Rate Threads

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10 Like Jacob Fox's Rate Thread

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw and leave some comments so we know what you thought.

Miz TV

Jason Jordan was scheduled but instead, Kurt Angle came out and informed Miz that Jordan would not appear on Miz TV and announced Brock Lesnar as the guest. When Heyman tried to speak, Miz interrupted him. He then gave a promo about how Lesnar was guaranteed to lose at Summerslam. When Heyman could finally talk, he compared Miz and the Miztourage to Lesnar's opponents at Summerslam and then gave them a "preview." Lesnar took out Miz and the Miztourage easily.

Seth Rollins vs Sheamus

Sheamus won by pin fall. There was a post match beat down on Rollins and Ambrose did not come out and help him. There was a backstage segment where Ambrose and Rollins had a confrontation in which Ambrose accused Rollins of making him look bad since Ambrose didn't help Rollins. Ambrose said he would go it alone against Cesaro.

Jason Jordan vs Curtis Axel

Backstage a doctor told Angle they couldn't approve Jordan for combat and Angle then replaced Curtis Axel with a jobber. Jordan won by pin fall.

Bayley

Bayley talked about being injured and not being able to make it to her title match at Summerslam. They initiated a contest with two triple threat matches... the winner of both matches will face each other with the winner challenging Alexa Bliss at Summerslam.

Triple Threat: Sasha Banks vs Emma vs Alicia Fox

Sasha Banks won by submission.

The Club vs Enzo and Big Show

The Club won by pin fall.

More results to come

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
the shade has been thrown....

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Anyways since Fox has fell asleep....

OVERRATED GUY

Finn Balor is out next, and he is getting cheap pops like nobody's business. The crowd buffets him with chants of ' too sweet'. Balor issues a stern warning to Bray Wyatt. The light goes out and the Eater of World's has teleported into the ring. However, the Irish Superstar is ready for him and is perched on the top rope. Wyatt attempts to get one over Balor, but the Demon King is a step ahead of him. However, just when you think that WWE is finally booking a non-Roman Reigns babyface properly, Wyatt teleports out of the ring and a pre-taped promo airs. It's just more of his dreary, grim verbiage with calls to the macabre.

The Lean guy vs The Swing guy

Normal match of Ambrose beats up Cesaro, Sheamus gets involved, Cesaro beats up Ambrose. It’s that kind of match. Boo. Of course, at the end Dean reverses the distraction and rolls up Cesaro for the win. After the match, Sheamus and Cesaro assault Dean Ambrose, but Seth Rollins is out to make the save. The Architect repels the Tag Team Champions and takes a long look at Ambrose. The Lunatic Fringe grudgingly offers a fist bump, and Toronto is in love with this angle. The audience is serenading these two men with Yes Chants, but Rollins declines and walks away. BECAUSE REASONS?! You wanted to do it last week. Like I understand the bit of character development they’re gonna do but come on!

Person I don’t how to spell name of so I’m not gonna try vs TOZAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flippy STUFF! Do you actually care? As long as it’s cruiserweights and it ain’t Neville then I don’t think anyone cares at this point. Tozawa wins the cool down match!

Reigns interview

Roman Reigns is being interviewed by Renee Young. He promises to retire Brock Lesnar at Summerslam and defeat Braun Strowman tonight. Well ain’t that nice. So nice.

MICKIES ALIVE! AND IS GIVEN A SHOT AT THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP STRAIGHT AWAY!

So....Mickie James and Dana Brooke want to be apart of Titus Worldwide. Remember when that was over? Like a month ago? Yep. Oh and you'll never guess what. Nia beat both of them to face someone in a first ever matchup. Sasha Banks. I expect Grievous to pull a 1,000 word rant over this and I look forward to it.

Big Cass is secretly also Kurt Angle's son.

Big Cass enters Kurt Angle's office and convinces the General Manager of Raw to make a particular match at Summerslam. It's official: Big Cass vs. The Big Show at Summerslam with Enzo Amore suspended in a shark cage. Because we didn't just get this match in January. Nope. I feel like everytime WWE do a stipulation for the first time in a couple of years, they then have to spam the match type a bit more, I wouldn't even be surprised if the Punjabi Prison made another appearance by this time next year.

The guy that’s more heel than human at this point vs. Gru among minions in Last Man Standing Match. DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!?

So Braun murdered reigns like normal and Haze wants Reigns to win almost too much at this point. It’s like more than Mr. Roman Empire at this point and I’m scared. It doesn’t happen as Samoa Joe predictably shows up and attacks Reigns and puts him to sleep but does nothing to the person who took him out last week. WWE Logic, ladies and gentleman. TBF Do like the idea of Joe/Braun Tag team :p

Also screw you fox. I actually stay up to do the reviews because I care about people's opinions on a random wwe show on a wrestling forum....that was less awkward in my head than written.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyways since Fox has fell asleep....

OVERRATED GUY

Finn Balor is out next, and he is getting cheap pops like nobody's business. The crowd buffets him with chants of ' too sweet'. Balor issues a stern warning to Bray Wyatt. The light goes out and the Eater of World's has teleported into the ring. However, the Irish Superstar is ready for him and is perched on the top rope. Wyatt attempts to get one over Balor, but the Demon King is a step ahead of him. However, just when you think that WWE is finally booking a non-Roman Reigns babyface properly, Wyatt teleports out of the ring and a pre-taped promo airs. It's just more of his dreary, grim verbiage with calls to the macabre.

The Lean guy vs The Swing guy

Normal match of Ambrose beats up Cesaro, Sheamus gets involved, Cesaro beats up Ambrose. It’s that kind of match. Boo. Of course, at the end Dean reverses the distraction and rolls up Cesaro for the win. After the match, Sheamus and Cesaro assault Dean Ambrose, but Seth Rollins is out to make the save. The Architect repels the Tag Team Champions and takes a long look at Ambrose. The Lunatic Fringe grudgingly offers a fist bump, and Toronto is in love with this angle. The audience is serenading these two men with Yes Chants, but Rollins declines and walks away. BECAUSE REASONS?! You wanted to do it last week. Like I understand the bit of character development they’re gonna do but come on!

Person I don’t how to spell name of so I’m not gonna try vs TOZAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flippy STUFF! Do you actually care? As long as it’s cruiserweights and it ain’t Neville then I don’t think anyone cares at this point. Tozawa wins the cool down match!

Reigns interview

Roman Reigns is being interviewed by Renee Young. He promises to retire Brock Lesnar at Summerslam and defeat Braun Strowman tonight. Well ain’t that nice. So nice.

MICKIES ALIVE! AND IS GIVEN A SHOT AT THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP STRAIGHT AWAY!

So....Mickie James and Dana Brooke want to be apart of Titus Worldwide. Remember when that was over? Like a month ago? Yep. Oh and you'll never guess what. Nia beat both of them to face someone in a first ever matchup. Sasha Banks. I expect Grievous to pull a 1,000 word rant over this and I look forward to it.

Big Cass is secretly also Kurt Angle's son.

Big Cass enters Kurt Angle's office and convinces the General Manager of Raw to make a particular match at Summerslam. It's official: Big Cass vs. The Big Show at Summerslam with Enzo Amore suspended in a shark cage. Because we didn't just get this match in January. Nope. I feel like everytime WWE do a stipulation for the first time in a couple of years, they then have to spam the match type a bit more, I wouldn't even be surprised if the Punjabi Prison made another appearance by this time next year.

The guy that’s more heel than human at this point vs. Gru among minions in Last Man Standing Match. DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!?

So Braun murdered reigns like normal and Haze wants Reigns to win almost too much at this point. It’s like more than Mr. Roman Empire at this point and I’m scared. It doesn’t happen as Samoa Joe predictably shows up and attacks Reigns and puts him to sleep but does nothing to the person who took him out last week. WWE Logic, ladies and gentleman. TBF Do like the idea of Joe/Braun Tag team :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Also screw you fox. I actually stay up to do the reviews because I care about people's opinions on a random wwe show on a wrestling forum....that was less awkward in my head than written.

He was actually going to come back later and do it...
Blood is on your hands now...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He was actually going to come back later and do it...
Blood is on your hands now...

You're welcome for getting the rest of the results up faster than they would have then.

Jeez, so ungrateful.... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You're welcome for getting the rest of the results up faster than they would have then.

Jeez, so ungrateful.... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cat goes meow..
Dog goes Arf...
Bird goes Tweet...
:bige3:I'd hate to say but its annoyingly hard to not listen to.... LOL

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The fox is going to say ban for taking his thread off-topic.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So...

Raw. That happened. How was it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...I just...don't care...

Emma eats another loss...its clear she is only
around to eat pins/submissions so Alexa & Nia
don't have to...on TV and at house shows.

And next week we are having Sasha vs. Nia
a-fucking-gain in a match that is sure to make
me cringe.

I'm almost resigned to the fact that Nia will
win next week because she is on Total Divas
and Sasha is not.

I'm sick of Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax bores me to tears,
Dana Brooke should be in NXT, Mickie James should
be on SmackDown, Alicia Fox is fun but misused, Emma
is clearly going to be released soon and Bayley has been
completely ruined.

All I want is Sasha to win the title and keep it for longer
than 30 days.

Is that too much to ask?

I just want to enjoy wrestling...but so far this year...I haven't...

Elsewhere...

You know what the Strowman vs. N/A feud reminds me of now?

A Blue kid smashing two rocks together and expecting
the surrounding people to find it just as entertaining as he does.

And I'm done...

Last edited: