Rate Raw 11/20/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• Total voters

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is on a three hour show and hasn't been world champion in almost a year and a half.

Go figure when workrate marks want wrestlers to be gods instead of regular people.

If a wrestler isn't breaking his neck, making you laugh or tugging at your heart strings then they suck.

Not directed at any particular person. Then again I'm the same guy who appreciated the car wreck that was Eva Marie.

Figured I'd just put in my two cents. This thread has been Cena'd twice already. Got the point.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
People are allowed to like or dislike Roman Reigns for any reason. People on both sides of the argument need to get used to the fact that people on the other side of the argument are free to express that like or dislike here whether anyone likes it or not.

Do not post any more off topic posts in this thread and do not abuse the ratings system by spamming ratings on the people on the opposite side of the argument. The next infraction of either of these rules will result in warnings.