Rate Raw 11/20/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this episode of Raw and make sure to leave a comment or two to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

Stephanie McMahon celebrated winning the Survivor Series rivalry and credited HHH for it. She also said Kurt's job as GM was 1000% safe. She brought down HHH who was immediately interrupted by Kurt Angle. He told HHH to never attack him again or he would come after him. Jason Jordan angrily came to the ring and demanded that Kurt give him a match against HHH. Stephanie let Angle know he did not have the authority to do that. Jordan accused HHH of being a coward and Stephanie told him HHH was not scared of anyone. Braun Strowman came to the ring and intimidated both HHH and Stephanie into leaving the ring but not before putting Jordan in a match with Braun.

Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor

Joe won by submission.

After the break Jordan begged to be let out of the match with Braun because he was hurt, although he had told Kurt he was 100%. After Angle told Jordan he shouldn't cancel the match, Jordan psyched himself up for the match.

Asuka vs Dana Brooke

Asuka won by pin fall.

Miz TV with Roman Reigns as the Guest

Instead the Shield came and Miz took credit for them becoming a team again and demanded a thank you. After Dean and Seth talking about regaining their tag titles, Roman challenged Miz because he didn't want to be the only one without a belt. The Miztourage got in the way but the Shield took them out as Miz fled.

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus

Ambrose won by pin fall

Women's Division Promo

Alexa Bliss came to speak and was interrupted by Mickie James, Bayley, Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox and Kurt Angle put them in a fatal fourway with the winner becoming the number one contender

Paige showed up with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville and the match ended in a DQ for some unexplained reason.

After the match backstage, Paige and her cohorts beat down Alexa

Braun Strowman vs Jason Jordan

Braun won by DQ when Kane interfered.

Akira Tozawa, Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali, & Rich Swann vs. Zo Train (Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, Noam Dar, & Tony Nese)

Akira Tozawa, Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali, & Rich Swann win by pinfall with 054 from Ali on Noam Dar.

Roman Reigns vs. the Miz (c) (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

Roman Reigns won by pin fall, Roman is the new Intercontinental Champion

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay RAW...let's have a look at you...

~ I honestly don't care about Stephanie, Triple H, Angle or his so-called son...
so...SKIP!!!

~ Now don't get me wrong...I'm a Samoa Joe fan...but is it me or is Finn Balor
being booked like a jobber? I mean he defeated A.J clean at TLC but he's been
treated like shit ever since.

Maybe he contracted something from Bray Wyatt during their now thankfully over
feud...and I'm not talking about the mumps...

Can we have Lesnar vs. Joe again...but this time for longer then 6 minutes?

~ So...is Dana Brooke a heel again now? I guess it doesn't matter because she's fed
to Asuka like a baby harp seal is fed to a great white.

~ "The Guy I don't mention by Name" is mentioned...so SKIP!!!

~ I guess the Ambrose & Rollins are going to be winning the tag belts back soon?

~ Matt Hardy is Awesome. That is all.

~ SHUT UP ALEXA BITCH!!! YOU LOST FAIR & SQUARE!!!

Seriously every time Corey Graves calls her a Goddess I fucking cringe!

~ Okay...so...why isn't Asuka in this match?

PAIGE!!! PAIGE IS HERE!!! HIDE YOUR BUTT PLUGS BECAUSE PAIGE IS HERE!!!

And wait...WTF?! Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose are here...and with Paige they go
all "Shield" on everyone! Hell Yes! This is exciting & interesting! Now I know why
Asuka wasn't in this match.

Is this the "Female Shield" idea finally becoming a reality?

fdca71721c2b2d238273d6b616188844e24f043bcafee60f62a166cbae71dadd.gif

Oh...and the connection is Paige was a judge on Tough Enough when Sonya & Mandy
were on the show.

~ And now Alexa Bitch gets her biscuit butt kicked! YES! YES! YES! THIS IS AWESOME!

Welcome back Paige...I'm glad I was wrong about you.

Wait...are Sonya & Mandy on the main roster now? Does this mean Peyton, Billie &
Liv Morgan will be on SmackDown tomorrow? I'm crossing my fingers!

~ Look...Braun is awesome...but feuding with Kane seems like such a step down
after "The Guy I don't mention by Name" & Brock Lesnar. I'm not really interested
in how this plays out.

Also...when is Finn getting his win back against Kane? Can we do that soon?

~ Enzo & all the Cruiserweights can go wrestle on Impact for all I care.
Call me when/if Neville returns or Pete Dunne shows up to smack Enzo around again.

~ And...you know what...I could give my opinion on the main event and what I think
about the IC title changing hands...but I honestly don't care...so SKIP!!!

And I'm done...

Yay! Paige is back! And hopefully SmackDown will get some new ladies tomorrow night!

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Reigns will walk into Wrestlemania Intercontinental champion and will walk out with the Universal championship to boot.

The people dug Paige's return. She'll have to scrub hard and take antibiotics but she'll eventually smell like a regular chick again.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Reigns will walk into Wrestlemania Intercontinental champion and will walk out with the Universal championship to boot.
That is most likely what Vince is thinking...I just hope "The Guy I don't mention by Name"
is a better IC Champion than he was a United States Champion...and by that I mean he
actually needs to defend the title on a regular basis and not carry it around like a sack
of potatoes.

Oh...and when/if he drops the IC belt...it needs to be cleanly in a 1 on 1 match...
not a handicap match.

The people dug Paige's return. She'll have to scrub hard and take antibiotics but she'll eventually smell like a regular chick again.
It was a great reaction...and I'm actually really happy for her.

I think she just needs to lay off the red lipstick...that way she
won't look like a Goth Circus Clown.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nice to see the rate thread heading in the direction of talking about a wrestler's genitals. :dawg:

As for my score, I give it a 7/10. There were some nice surprises and everything sounded good on paper.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well...let's just hope there isn't an outbreak of STD's
on RAW like what happened with the mumps...
I hate to say it, but we would know where to point the finger to....

Okay, okay... no more diseases. Let the thread be clean and on topic. lolol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now Nobody turn against me, BUT..*Takes DEEEEEP BREATH*
I actually do kinda like Tripple/Stephanie.
:emoji_sweat: Im kinda 50/50....

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
  • first off, who are the 2 people on twitter that told Bliss that her match at Survivor Series was the match of the night? Because they just got a shout out in her promo lol, that's just wild now. These people need to stop and actually watch the rest of the card
  • and whilst on the topic, this whole Alexa segment would have been perfect for Asuka to join the title scene. But I guess WWE's gonna drag this out a bit more
  • Paige coming back with her Tough Enough buddies is cute but it always amazes me who gets called up before who and it shows how NXT's system is a bit fucked up. Because the better performers stay down there to fight for developmental titles whilst people like Mandy and Sonya didn't even make it to 1 TakeOver yet. I mean, I don't wanna be negative towards it but let's just say I'm not expecting too many good matches out of this new stable. Even for someone like Braun it took over a year to find his groove or someone like Crews who's still not doing anything as they weren't able to practice a gimmick for him in NXT, all because they got called up too soon, so let's just see what they're able to do with this, I guess.
  • So we got Stephanie and Triple H back, plus Kane attacking Strowman, who Triple H has a problem with.. this is very familiar to me. Next we're gonna have Seth turn on the Shield and Randy come over to Raw lol. Welcome back to 2014, lads
  • I mean, the Shield is what most people are invested in anyways, so why not just put titles on them again? I mean, tbf Roman didn't need the IC title but Miz wasn't doing much with it either so it's a big whatever to me. What interests me more is who's gonna beat him for it? Because if they're really gunning for heel Ambrose vs face Rollins at Mania, I'd say that is a picture perfect IC title match but who knows, they could still do that, it would just travel from one guy to another for a while lol
Overall 2 big takeaways out of 1 Raw, that's pretty neat, we usually barely get 1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't normally skew a poll by giving it a really low rating but WWE really fucked up by putting the IC title on Roman. Putting him back in the Shield was a good way to lessen the hatred the guy was getting. It seemed to be working.

Now they're just right back to doing what they were doing before. If he holds onto the belt into Wrestlemania, the backlash is going to be even worse than it was before. 5 rating. Would have rated it higher if not for the lousy ending.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I don't normally skew a poll by giving it a really low rating but WWE really fucked up by putting the IC title on Roman. Putting him back in the Shield was a good way to lessen the hatred the guy was getting. It seemed to be working.

Now they're just right back to doing what they were doing before. If he holds onto the belt into Wrestlemania, the backlash is going to be even worse than it was before. 5 rating. Would have rated it higher if not for the lousy ending.
Well...it seems the WWE (and I'm guessing mainly Vince) must think
now the crowds are "kind of" cheering "The Guy I don't mention by Name"
they can give him a belt & have him pin everyone on the roster besides Brock.

Jakey...save yourself the stress & annoyance and just don't watch any
segments or matches featuring "The Guy I don't mention by Name"

Plus...think about all the positives the WWE has served up recently...
~ A.J is the World Champion again...
~ Charlotte is finally the SmackDown Women's Champion...and didn't
get buried by Alexa Bliss at Survivor Series
~ A.J & Brock put on a great match at Survivor Series...
&
~ Paige is back with some fresh faces for the RAW women's division.

The WWE/Vince is NEVER going to stop pushing "The Guy I don't mention
by Name" so its best just to ignore the situation.

Maybe if we all start ignoring the problem...it will eventually go away.

No booing, No complaining, No reaction...

What interests me more is who's gonna beat him for it?
He'll no doubt drop the belt in a 3 on 1 handicap match against Joe, Finn
& Bray...and even then he'll still kick out just after the 3 count.

Or he won't drop it and he'll just go on to win the Universal title at Wrestlemania
and then he'll just vacate the IC title afterwards.

And the WWE still has dreams of making "The Guy I don't mention by Name"
the next John Cena...and I present some more evidence of that.

Roman Reigns says the Intercontinental title open challenge is coming soon

Whatever Vince...I just won't watch the guy...and you can't force me to.

But hey...Paige is Back!

On that note...would this Paige return/attack segment made more of an impact
if it was Emma & Summer Rae with her?

And I'm all for "new talent" on the main roster...but it almost feels like Mandy &
Sonya are "replacements" for Emma & Summer.

I'm guessing they are cheaper to pay?

Just an observation...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro