RAP GOD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dunno how you can just call the lyrics "good" but not much else. The beat sucks but I dunno why you keep saying that... it's irrelevant. Those lyrics are the best things to come out in recent hip hop since Kendrick's appearance in Control and his latest verse on Cypher. IMO anyway. Just proves that Em is still a step up from the majority. I kinda feel sick he's compared to Kanye but meh.

Edit: nvm, you just posted that they're great.

i think that last point we could argue for weeks. What do you want from me here? His Lyrics are always GREAT/AMAZING/MAGNIFICENT/ONE OF A KIND but the song didnt do it for me.

Wale is dope, and there are tons with other hip hop i enjoy. I'd rather listen to Macklemore or someone new TBH.

Reactions: Swift and Danielson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So, you did enjoy that song I gave you? You never responded.

yeah ill respond later, ive got some of his other songs to listen to so i can have a larger basis of his style/older stuff first. I was hoping someone else might get in on that thread also but i cant buy replies lately.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
yeah ill respond later, ive got some of his other songs to listen to so i can have a larger basis of his style/older stuff first. I was hoping someone else might get in on that thread also but i cant buy replies lately.

You're never going to believe this, but that dude is the starting guard for the knicks.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

btw you've posted plenty of songs on here that I like, and we've talked on skype about it too. You and I have a similar interest in music outside of rap. We both get down on some classic oldies, among other things. I just didn't like blu, and you just don't like em. No big deal brother man

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
btw you've posted plenty of songs on here that I like, and we've talked on skype about it too. You and I have a similar interest in music outside of rap. We both get down on some classic oldies, among other things. I just didn't like blu, and you just don't like em. No big deal brother man

of course man, i can accept people disagreeing. Thanks for listening to it and giving some feedback, honestly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
i think that last point we could argue for weeks. What do you want from me here? His Lyrics are always GREAT/AMAZING/MAGNIFICENT/ONE OF A KIND but the song didnt do it for me.

Wale is dope, and there are tons with other hip hop i enjoy. I'd rather listen to Macklemore or someone new TBH.

I see what you mean. There isn't much replay value in this song, but true hip hop enthusiasts have a lot to enjoy with the lyrics alone. The beat sucked, the Lil-B hook sucked, and I wish he made more replay-value music more often, but I - as a passionate Em fan - just wanted to know he still has it in him to body any other rapper alive, and he still does. I'll wait until I've listened to the new album hundreds of time to judge whether he still has it in him to make good music that I can listen to over and over (like Till I Collapse for example).

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
of course man, i can accept people disagreeing. Thanks for listening to it and giving some feedback, honestly.

NP dude, you've listened to plenty of songs I give you also. We disagree a lot but we actually have respect for each other. Anyways, post another rapper in that thread of yours later. Maybe i'll like it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I see what you mean. There isn't much replay value in this song, but true hip hop enthusiasts have a lot to enjoy with the lyrics alone. The beat sucked, the Lil-B hook sucked, and I wish he made more replay-value music more often, but I - as a passionate Em fan - just wanted to know he still has it in him to body any other rapper alive, and he still does. I'll wait until I've listened to the new album hundreds of time to judge whether he still has it in him to make good music that I can listen to over and over (like Till I Collapse for example).

I guess the only thing i can add is at least it wont get upgraded with a remix (as the best is shit) without eminem spitting some of his fire with it. The song isnt bad it just doesnt make me want to hit the repeat button.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I guess the only thing i can add is at least it wont get upgraded with a remix (as the best is shit) without eminem spitting some of his fire with it. The song isnt bad it just doesnt make me want to hit the repeat button.

I agree with you there. It's not a song I can jam too, but there is pieces of genius in there. After Recovery and Relapse, I needed to see those pieces again lol.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If my mom hated me like Eminems mom hater him, I would say the same shit too...even if I made millions and had high class security, if my mom heard me rap half the stuff Eminem does, she would rip through that security like Hulk Hogan though TNA's money and bury me.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit. This sounds fucking annoying, TBFH.

edit - Couldn't even listen to the whole thing

Reactions: Laura