RAP GOD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Its decent I suppose.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
honestly ive avoided his album so badly. Either im going to be butthurt as fuck (ill listen to every song twice before deciding) or i'll be amazed. I really liked what Eminem has done since moving past his crew shit and having to rock the almbums, but this is dogshit radio beat at it's finest.

The thing i love is always pointing out this dude has a masters in english. That is cool as fuck. This is white people rap at it's finest. Cheap final lines, great lyrics but pushed too fast to let it soak in, and the beat is what 90% of the main stream idiots will flock to.

I know you disagreed on my blu stuff but below the heavens is 100% more soul track hip hop and give me my flowers while i can smell them is inbetween Blu's good shit and the radio he wants to hit. I'd rather listen to Travie McCoy honestly.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
honestly ive avoided his album so badly. Either im going to be butthurt as fuck (ill listen to every song twice before deciding) or i'll be amazed. I really liked what Eminem has done since moving past his crew shit and having to rock the almbums, but this is dogshit radio beat at it's finest.

The thing i love is always pointing out this dude has a masters in english. That is cool as fuck. This is white people rap at it's finest. Cheap final lines, great lyrics but pushed too fast to let it soak in, and the beat is what 90% of the main stream idiots will flock to.

I know you disagreed on my blu stuff but below the heavens is 100% more soul track hip hop and give me my flowers while i can smell them is inbetween Blu's good shit and the radio he wants to hit. I'd rather listen to Travie McCoy honestly.

Nice, so did you like the song or not?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The beat is awful, but the lyrics are insane. Best Em' song I've heard in a while. It's pretty incredible. Doubt it's going to be on radio since he mentions him rapping about kids dying, lmao.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The beat is awful, but the lyrics are insane. Best Em' song I've heard in a while. It's pretty incredible. Doubt it's going to be on radio since he mentions him rapping about kids dying, lmao.

he hasnt had a good song in years.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rap God is a good song.

..........read the post where danny says its his best song in a while. That is a reply. I meant before it chief.

Learn2Read. Put the controller down for 30 seconds and read above before you post.