RAP GOD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anyway, since we're not talking about that and are talking about this song, this song is good. There's too much for the radio to edit imo but I bet they'll try since it's Em. Don't care if it's on the radio since I am not a hipster smurf who immediately hates it for going mainstream. I hope there is more songs like this on his new album.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Anyway, since we're not talking about that and are talking about this song, this song is good. There's too much for the radio to edit imo but I bet they'll try since it's Em. Don't care if it's on the radio since I am not a hipster smurf who immediately hates it for going mainstream. I hope there is more songs like this on his new album.

it doesnt become bad because it goes mainstream, champ. It gets worse because mainstream will work for it, only because it's Eminem, while the decent songs get wasted. This song isnt bad but it's not great IMO. Good lyrics, horrible beat, if Kanye put it out people would hate their asses off, bet on that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
it doesnt become bad because it goes mainstream, champ. It gets worse because mainstream will work for it, only because it's Eminem, while the decent songs get wasted. This song isnt bad but it's not great IMO. Good lyrics, horrible beat, if Kanye put it out people would hate their asses off, bet on that.

No they wouldn't, because Kanye couldn't spit these lyrics in a 100 years of trying.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I bet you couldnt. Kanye would have had a decent beat, and would have produced it. Any song off College Dropout > This song.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Why do you give a shit about the beat so much? Let it go, the beat sucks, but this song isn't about the beat bro. It's clearly a content song... one of those songs that are on albums for the actual rap fans and not the kids who love him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I could say the same thing about you riding eminems dick whenever he comes out with anything and calls it great. The beat isnt that great, the lyrics are (always from Eminem) good, but i just dont enjoy it that much.

You are plugging me into a #'s issue, and that isn't at all what it is. I just didnt think it was that great, and i've had 2 other random recent Eminem songs i didn't think were great also. Just because i wont buy the album or dont enjoy it doesnt mean you have to. It's the same with my hip hop thread Danielson was the only person to post with me in. I liked the song you posted and have the album in my list but you didnt enjo what i posted.

It doesnt mean blu is bad, the same as i know and you know Eminem isnt bad either. It just wasnt great in my book, and i wouldnt but it or play it in my ride, ever. We can agree to disagree, you dont have to put my opinion into a category.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I could say the same thing about you riding eminems dick whenever he comes out with anything and calls it great. The beat isnt that great, the lyrics are (always from Eminem) good, but i just dont enjoy it that much.

You are plugging me into a #'s issue, and that isn't at all what it is. I just didnt think it was that great, and i've had 2 other random recent Eminem songs i didn't think were great also. Just because i wont buy the album or dont enjoy it doesnt mean you have to. It's the same with my hip hop thread Danielson was the only person to post with me in. I liked the song you posted and have the album in my list but you didnt enjo what i posted.

It doesnt mean blu is bad, the same as i know and you know Eminem isnt bad either. It just wasnt great in my book, and i wouldnt but it or play it in my ride, ever. We can agree to disagree, you dont have to put my opinion into a category.

Nah, it's just my opinion. I want you to read this though when you get time

Oh, he's too mainstream
Well, that's what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it
It's not hip hop, it's pop, cause I found a hella way to fuse it
With rock, shock rap with Doc
Throw on Lose Yourself and make 'em lose it
I don't know how to make songs like that
I don't know what words to use

Let me know when it occurs to you
While I’m ripping any one of these verses, that versus you
It’s curtains, I’m inadvertently hurtin' you

How many verses I gotta murder to prove
That if you're half as nice at songs you can sacrifice virgins to (ughhh)

School flunkie, pill junky
But look at the accolades the skills brung me
Full of myself, but still hungry
I bully myself cause I make me do what I put my mind to
And I'm a million leagues above you, ill when I speak in tongues
But it's still tongue in cheek, fuck you
I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel, I'm asleep in the front seat
Bumping Heavy D and the Boys, still chunky, but funky
But in my head there's something I can feel tugging and struggling
Angels fight with devils and here's what they want from me

They asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred that I had
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination

But fuck it, life's handing you lemons, make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i read the lyrics youtube page. He has great lyrics, it doesnt make the song magical to me, im a stereotype, id rather have a gread beat with a decent set of lyrics.

If you want lyrics stick to Slum Village, Common, and CL Smooth.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i read the lyrics youtube page. He has great lyrics, it doesnt make the song magical to me, im a stereotype, id rather have a gread beat with a decent set of lyrics.

If you want lyrics stick to Slum Village, Common, and CL Smooth.

You know who kills it for me lyrically? Wale

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I dunno how you can just call the lyrics "good" but not much else. The beat sucks but I dunno why you keep saying that... it's irrelevant. Those lyrics are the best things to come out in recent hip hop since Kendrick's appearance in Control and his latest verse on Cypher. IMO anyway. Just proves that Em is still a step up from the majority. I kinda feel sick he's compared to Kanye but meh.

Edit: nvm, you just posted that they're great.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

So, you did enjoy that song I gave you? You never responded.