RAP GOD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
^Agree with that. I love Eminem, but I couldn't listen to the whole thing either, not on my first try at least. Terrible beat and the lyrics...yeah, pretty good lyrics, but totally ruined by the beat and the flow. Em's flow here sounds unbearably modern and try-hard, but that's more of a preference nitpick. I'm losing hope for this album, sadly.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm surprised anybody had hope for this album...

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
It seemed optimistic for a while. Recovery was a step in the right direction and then they named the new album Marshal Mather's LP 2. It seemed reasonable to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Recovery was alright. Not anything special in my opinion, but not bad. Seeing the name of this album just seems more like despairtion if anything.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
In hindsight, yeah. But you could look at the album title two ways. Half full/half empty. In the end, I guess it was half empty.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'll reserve my judgement until I listen to the album as a whole. I pretty much blindly support him, so chances are I'll piss people off and enjoy it. Sorry :sad:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll reserve my judgement until I listen to the album as a whole. I pretty much blindly support him, so chances are I'll piss people off and enjoy it. Sorry :sad:

Why would anyone be pissed? lol

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Bad ass tune. I'm ignoring all comments unless they're positive. :jericho:

Reactions: Danielson

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Desperation? I highly doubt Eminem is desperate at all.
He probably didn't mean desperate literally, just that the album title seems like a cash in on old glory. Which it kind of does. From the songs released I don't see any actual connection to the original MMLP. Still, maybe the album will be awesome. More likely though it'll probably just be "okay."

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Besides the crappy beat I hate how he put in random words like yackity yack just so it would rhyme. Other than that it's decent.