Racial hoax causes PR headache for McDonald’s

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
I hate the spinner belt and prefer the more traditional style. The eagle design is my personal favourite, as it is for many others also. But oike someone stated, it all depends on how long the belt will stay off Cena. I highly doubt HBK will win the title anyway, so this thread would then become null and void. But I would guess the spinner belt would remain.

Jabroni900

Reaction score
wwfbeltjr2.jpg

xtremebadass

^^^thatd be sweet if HBK brought back an old belt, but it would be Bret's belt because HBK never won the attitude belt

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Shawn won't win so it doesn't matter.

The spinner belt is Cena's belt. Edge feuded with Cena almost throughout his title reign so i always saw it as Edge rubbing it in Cena's face. And RVD liked it because it spins. God, that was so long ago now.

I would see Shawn taking back the old belt, the Undisputed one. I'd love to see the Winged Eagle make a comeback, the best looking title belt in history, but i can't see it happaning.

Axis

Besides the World Heavyweight Championship, this is the only belt Michaels ever wore, if I'm not mistaken:

Ox Baker

Reaction score
He'll have a hbk spinner.....

Hopefully he'll get a broken heart spinner, like edges big r spinner. WWE has gone a long time with no competition, they don't have to do things to make people watch, they are the epitome of a monopoly, another company will have to make waves for them to put thought into the product, i hope they keep that lame belt and keep it on the lame champ, they've got all their eggs in the cena basket, why would they do any different, they're ridin that wave and will til they choke the last dollar out of it.

Great One

Fuck all the spinner belts, please god not another one. I agree with the majority of the thread, bring back the classic belt for the love of god.

Gunz

Reaction score
If Shawn Michaels wins the title?
I think WWE will change the title.

Wrestling Station

Dreaming to bring back the attitude era!! everything was much better!!!!

xtremebadass

Bret didn't win that one either. Steve Austin I believe was the first one to have that belt.

i know, I am saying HBK never won the attitude belt, but won the winged eagle belt, that Sid Vicious and Bret Hart won

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Oh man I hope that the Spinner belt dies off SOON.If HBK dosent win then WWE sucks alot of dick, but if HBK does win and has the spinner belt i will feel his title reign as watered down,I felt Edge and RVDs time wit the spinner belt were very watered down and I felt as if they were just carring around a prop not a world title,I even feel that way about Cena.God do I hope that the Spinner belt goes away and in 6 days we See The Showstopper HBK comes to the ring with a NORMAL title belt.

Mugen

Reaction score
I hope the Undisputed belt comes back. That or the Attitude belt.