Racial hoax causes PR headache for McDonald’s

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
What will happen to the WWE belt if Shawn Michaels wins

What do you guys think will be done to the title belt if Michaels wins it at WM23? Do you think it will be left the same or something happen to it?

To be honost I'd love to see DX spray painted on it like Hogan did to the title at WCW days. Although I wouldnt mind seing the old belt come back cause that actually looked alright.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
Aslong as the spinner belt goes away I will be happy. I didn't like when Cena had a spinner US title and I dislike the spinner heavyweight title also.

Soulpower

If Michaels does indeed win, I wouldn't be surprised to see the WWE unveil a new belt. Which hopefully will resemble the classic titles instead of looking like a piece of crap like the current title does.

Oasis

Reaction score
Shawn trashes the piece of shit spinner belt, and brings back the title's prestige

xtremebadass

I believe HBK would bring back the title that JBL had considering that that title belt wasnt around as long as say the eagle or the attitude belt, plus a custom belt like Cena's has never been around this long, htey have to change it

Chain Gang DX

Reaction score
how sick would a dx spinner be!!!! that would rock!!!!

Axis

how sick would a dx spinner be!!!! that would rock!!!!
That would probably be the worst option. That would mean that the last four title reigns would be spinner belts. That's not a bridge that should be crossed. Stupid idea, dude. Sorry.

Wrestling Station

I think they will still keep the spinner for several years. imo.

the dark knight

if hbk wins :
1. the wwe will become better and we will get a true champ .
2. the wwe cant resume with the lame ass spinner shit . its the same fuckin reason i dont play smackdown! vs raw 2007 . the title looks like shit . so they will change it . i prefer to have a decent title like the old one . or if they wanna go further , they can have a decent title with a dx spray . like nwo's

Reaction score
i think he shoukd bring back the attitude belt. that would be awesome. or having that with a dx decal, or something. i think the spray paint would just play even more to the though that dx is an NWO rip-off.

xtremebadass

I think having a DX spinner would suck, that would kill DX forever, they are cool, but having their logo on a belt would totally make them seem crappy like Cena, and if HBK is alone why would he put the DX logo on the belt, he said HBK was back, by HIMSELF!

the dark knight

I think having a DX spinner would suck, that would kill DX forever, they are cool, but having their logo on a belt would totally make them seem crappy like Cena, and if HBK is alone why would he put the DX logo on the belt, he said HBK was back, by HIMSELF!

never thought of it . good thinking .

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Really depends.

I'd like to see the old school winged eagle belt.

On the other hand it all depends on how long they're planning on keeping the belt off Cena.

Captive8

Reaction score
I love John Cena's tricked out Championship belt, but I think it's had it's run. It's time to bring back a more traditional belt. I would like to either see the classic Winged Eagle belt or the Attitude Era belt.