PWG: All Star Weekend 9

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Another day, another load of matches.

Night One:
Future Shock vs The Unbreakable Fucking Machines
Jay Lethal vs Eddie Edwards
Kevin Steen vs Paul London
The Young Bucks vs Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano (non-title)

Night Two
Adam Cole defends against the winner of Callihan/Younger
Trent? vs Paul London
TJP vs Samuray Del Sol
The Young Bucks defend against Dojo Bros.
The Unbreakable Fucking Machines vs Inner City Machine Guns
Jay Lethal vs Willie Mack

Both of Paul London's matches excite me to no end. London vs Trent! It's a dream come true.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Bucks vs. FIST 2 should be fantastic, Lethal/Edwards is a waste and Machines vs. Machines should be legit. Some awesome tag matches booked as hoped.

Castiel

Reaction score
Full card added, it's good!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Willie Mack vs. Jay Lethal could be a sleeper match of the weekend.

Castiel

Reaction score
Super Smash Bros can't make it now. Good thing they got the titles off of them honestly. New matches...

- Night One: AR Fox/Samuray Del Sol vs Inner City Machine Guns.
- Night Two: Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano will be taking on RockNES Monsters

Postman Dave

Reaction score
:no2:

I hope whatever the issue is between the SSB & PWG gets sorted, they've only just returned from obscurity this last year.

Castiel

Reaction score
NIGHT ONE RESULTS!

Estimated attendance: 400+

-Paul London defeated Kevin Steen

-The Young Bucks defeated Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor via bang for your buck on Gargano.

-Eddie Edwards defeated Jay Lethal via Achilles lock.

-Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet) defeated AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol via ricochet 630 senton on Fox.

-Roderick Strong defeated Trent? via orange crush backbreaker.

-Unbreakable F'N Machines (Brain Cage and Michael Elgin) defeated Future Shock (World Champion Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly) via Elgin bomb on Kyle.

-Drake Younger defeated Sami Callihan to become #1 contender for PWG title via Drake's landing on a chair.

Nobody making their PWG debut won last night! After the main event Adam Cole attacked Drake Younger and cut a promo on him to add fuel to the fire for tonight's match!

A small change to tonight's card was also announced on PWG's Twitter account today, to cut down the amount of matches so the crowd isn't tired by main event time and to give us that sweet 6 man action we were previously promised it will now be the Unbreakable Fucking Steen Machines vs The Inner City Machine Guns & AR Fox!

So that makes tonight's card:

World Championship Title Match
Adam Cole (Champion) vs. Drake Younger

World Tag Team Championship Title Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson - Champions) vs. DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong - Challengers)

Tag Team Match
Inner City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) & AR Fox vs. Unbreakable F'N Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin) & Kevin Steen

Singles Match
Kyle O'Reilly vs. Sami Callihan

Singles Match
"Intrepid Traveler" Paul London vs. Trent?

Tag Team Match
RockNES Monsters (Johnny Yuma & Johnny Goodtime) vs. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Samuray Del Sol

Singles Match
Jay Lethal vs. Willie Mack

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Paul London winning both nights is a bit annoying, as is Willie Mack losing to Lethal. I dunno, it's seems like Mack has lost a lot of steam recently.

The Viper

Reaction score
LONDON REFUSED TO JOB!!

I assume.....

Starlight

I have always been a fan of Paul London and believed he deserved more than he received in WWE. A big win over Steen on the independent circuit will be a big assist to his career. The Young Bucks are doing well on the scene as well. TNA never gave them much of anything during their short time in the company. Being Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor was impressive.

Is there anywhere we could actually see videos of these matches or are they released on DVDs? I wouldn't mind seeing these shows.

Castiel

Reaction score
NIGHT TWO RESULTS for those who haven't seen them:

- Jay Lethal def. Willie Mack after four consecutive top rope elbow drops.

- Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor def. RockNES Monsters of Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma

- Paul London def. Trent? following a shooting star press.

- The Unbreakable F’N Steen Machines of Brian Cage, Michael Elgin, & Kevin Steen def. AR Fox & Inner City Machine Guns of Ricochet & Rich Swann after a series of moves on Fox.

- TJ Perkins def. Samuray Del Sol after a 450 splash.

- Kyle O’Reilly def. Sami Callihan

- Young Bucks of Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson def. Dojo Bros of Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong to retain the PWG Tag Team Titles.

- Adam Cole def. Drake Younger with a handful of tights to retain the PWG Title.

Forget you guys! London winning is great! Here's hoping they keep bringing him back. According to Free Admission (who we can thank for the results) Trent? wasn't liked by the PWG crowd as the dueling chants consisted of "Let's Go London" and "Fuck You Trent". That makes me sad but I need to see that match! Also, Steen rode into the match on Elgin's back. Awesome.

Paul London winning both nights is a bit annoying, as is Willie Mack losing to Lethal. I dunno, it's seems like Mack has lost a lot of steam recently.

I definitely agree on the Mack thing. It's like back at BOLA everyone was sure he was set to win and then they just dropped him on his head.

Is there anywhere we could actually see videos of these matches or are they released on DVDs? I wouldn't mind seeing these shows.

This show will be up for pre-order along with past events for purchase riiiight here!

Reaction score
Don't ever bother pre-ordering from PWG. They typically put the DVD up for pre-order a few days after the show was held and then you have to wait over a month. It's easier to just wait until the show is released to buy it. I haven't pre-ordered a PWG show since BOLA 2009.

The response for Trent ? is massively disappointing. I was excited to see how he'd do in PWG. Worse yet, the fans liked London more? If there's one guy to dislike, it's London. Guy sucked in his previous PWG run (Minus the Peligro matches thanks to Generico) and then opted to leave PWG before dropping the belts.

The Viper

Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of trick ass smarks were in the audience that night.

Although, Reseda is filled with smarks most of the time. This shit is just straight up disheartening.