• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk vs Chris Brown?

Troy

So he stole some lady's Iphone for taking pictures of him when he was leaving a night club? That bitch shouldn't be bothering celebrities in the first place but Brown is an idiot so I guess he probably made everything worse than it needed to be for it to get this out of hand.

Unfortunately when you go into that line of work people are going to notice you and bother you on the street. Plus he was on public property so the person was within her right to take a photo of him.

JMobile

The story going around was that he was getting the car with some groupies and he has a girlfriend so that is why he didn't want it to be on the internet and took the girls phone.

That also is part of the source in other media. Girl was taking pics with her iPhone and then Brown took it away and said, "you're not gonna put these pics on the web" and took off.

Rhianna looking like incompetent being.
424761_10151334261560296_651115295_22929063_2095920365_n.jpg

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
He should have just smashed the fucking phone on the sidewalk and dropped a couple hundred dollar bills on the broken pieces.

Would have been much more epic and stylish.

What he should've done is ignored the woman and went home its a fucking picture for gods sake hell if I was a celeb and they wanted a picture I wouldve given her a proper picture.

As for the twiitter thing Rhianna is stupid for having anything to do with the person that beat the Shit out of her.

PHX

Legacy Member
Despite the fact that I kinda agree with the girl I gotta say as well that Rihanna's response was pretty damn funny. Chris could learn a thing or two about being able to respond cleverly.

JMobile

Well, yeah Rhianna was being funny, but this fan got over a thousand followers in 15min. And also got some mad heat from Rhianna fans after that. Shit just got real.

The New F'n Show

Saw Chris Brown was at the Halftime show of the NBA All Star game was hoping for it to stop and him to cut a promo on Punk lol. If that happened then I'd care, as it is, waste of time.