Punk vs Chris Brown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
[video=youtube;hP4Qy3d1BSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP4Qy3d1BSg[/video]

The video?
Who can fucking rebuttal to this? This is pretty much a GTS on video. I bet TMZ is really liking this and to all those fans that adore music, I love music too, but not every music artist is a prosperous influence to your life. CM Punk lives and proves being Straight Edge and he doesn't even need a second chance to prove it.

Last edited:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Saw that video earlier today, very impressive showing by Punk. If WWE really wanna tamper with acknowledging this on TV like they did on Smackdown and squeeze publicity out of it, they should show this on TV. The Chris Brown incident has been public knowledge for years, and its definately within the bounds of PG. Punk delivered this like a professional. Bound to look good in the media's eyes, right?

But setting aside the fuckass in me thats thinking about publicity... Those were powerful words from Punkster. You said it, how could Chris Brown possibly rebutt that?

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
This feud will give Jericho more artillery when it comes to trash talking. I'm looking forward to see how Jericho does this. Great job by Punk here though by speaking the truth loud and clear. They won't fight though because Brown realizes that he has no chance in this and doesn't want to get embarrassed. In the end, Brown comes out like a pansy in this feud so its cool.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Sheik has come and saved this weak twitter shit.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]4ZO4rRPhITM[/YOUTUBE]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Never thought I'd see Punk on hot 97 but for the reason Punk brought up after dude won his grammy thinking that makes the whole Rihanna thing okay is pretty damn stupid and deserves to get called out for that.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I just don't want Chris Brown to show up to any WWE ring and step inside of it. This will surely get me pissed off. If anything, I do wish for any encounters to be taken outside of a ring but on video to prove how much of a coward Rhianna's "bf" is.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]OkUgwE0E850[/YOUTUBE]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
[video=youtube;ydZ7FqiZi0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ydZ7FqiZi0s[/video]

Good lord these fans of Chris Brown are slow as hell. One of them trying to compare what Chris did to OJ thinking that was actually gonna help in his defense of Chris.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nothing like manufactured beefs to create buzz for someone.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It really isn't because as he said himself as like I originally figured he was naming off people joking with his followers about people he could face at mania and Chris happened to be one of them. Chris somehow gets a hold of it and makes silly comments about him being on roids and anybody who knows Punk knows that is a joke so of course Punk had to respond. Whole thing just blew up bigger than it should have cause Chris can't handle anyone not being on his dick which is why he needs to just stay off twitter cause he always goes through this.

Kairi

Reaction score
i've been saying for a while now chris needs to get off of twitter and the fact that this happened proves it even more.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
The way I see it Brown has 2 choices

1. He could actually fight Punk in which case he would have the crap beaten out of him.

2. He says no and looks like a major pussy

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
LOL I was listening to this last night. That OJ thing made me laugh so hard and it really made me question if I live in the dumbest state in America known as New York. Also love how some lady said the WWE is over. I avoided making any racist remarks but wow some women are just ridiculous.