Punk vs Chris Brown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Not to be racist about the callers, but you can tell by the form of voice of the callers that they could have been Mr.Brown's relatives or hired to call. But they all failed. Even I wouldn't want to argue with Punk if I was correct.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Punk comes out of all of this looking great and Brown and his followers come out of this looking like even bigger idiots than they were before.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm thankful that the media is isn't stirring a shit storm over this. Most of of these segments tend to highlight Punk's "I will choke you out" line, but I like that the core issue is actually discussed and addressed seriously, and that they realise Chris' "steroids" remark holds no water.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of Punk Hate on a few forums and I have to say why he's calling out a guy who's still acting like an immature bitch and even saying he should be calling out guys like Stone Cold for similar stuff, look I know about the Stone Cold beating his wife and he has paid for that so I don't see any reason for Punk to attack Austin espicially since there has been no new reports of Austin doing anything similar to any other women.

Punk has every right to do what so many lesser known folks have been doing he's the IWC's Rock for a reason and he's slowly becoming a combination of the Rock and Stone Cold in the anti hero but also the people's champ.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
this just in!

MIAMI--Miami officials on Thursday said they are investigating R&B singer Chris Brown, who is currently on probation for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna, following reports that he may have been involved in the theft of a mobile phone.
Celebrity news website TMZ.com reported that a 24-year-old woman filed a police report in Miami Beach this past Sunday for "robbery by snatching" and that Brown was the culprit. The TMZ report said the woman tried to take pictures of the singer as he was leaving a nightclub and Brown took her iPhone and drove away.
Miami Beach police did not immediately return calls for comment, nor did Brown's representatives. But Florida state attorney in Miami-Dade County, Katherine Fernandez Rundle, issued a statement late Thursday to address "erroneous reports regarding the Miami Beach Police Department's investigation of singer Chris Brown."
"My prosecutors are currently speaking with witnesses and reviewing all of the materials supplied by Miami Beach Police. Only after these reviews have been completed would any type of action be considered or taken," Rundle said in the statement.
Brown, 22, who won a Grammy award earlier this month, is currently midway through a five-year probation after pleading guilty to criminal assault for beating ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. If arrested again, Brown risks being jailed for probation violation.

source: The Daily Herald -Miami officials investigating Chris Brown for phone theft

Happened yesterday last night. If this allegation is true, this should bury Mr.Brown and all his million morbid fans.

Reactions: 1 person

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bobby Brown sure has some gene pool

Reactions: 1 person

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I guess this means the Raw commentators will not be mentioning him again Monday night...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hope so I know WWE loves the pub but no need to bring it up on T.V.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Chris pretty much just squashed himself and proved Punk's point.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If that theft report is true then there is a very good chance that Brown will go to jail. If true it just shows how pathetic and unstable he is.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So he stole some lady's Iphone for taking pictures of him when he was leaving a night club? That bitch shouldn't be bothering celebrities in the first place but Brown is an idiot so I guess he probably made everything worse than it needed to be for it to get this out of hand.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i don't get why he would steal a woman's iphone, i'm 100% sure he can buy one. Unless its got some evidence of him fucking up.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The story going around was that he was getting the car with some groupies and he has a girlfriend so that is why he didn't want it to be on the internet and took the girls phone.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i don't get why he would steal a woman's iphone, i'm 100% sure he can buy one. Unless its got some evidence of him fucking up.
I seriously doubt he stole the phone because he was too cheap to pay for one.