Professor Booty's 100 Favorite TV Characters of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
and I figured my Canadian friends would love the inclusion of Wolfman from Hilarious House of Frightenstein there is a best of DVD of it out there I got it once and man did it flood me with memories..

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Great list. Although a few of the characters I don't recall or remember. I do love Uncle Joey, Great Gazoo, Isaac and Bruce Campbell.. Loving the list so far sir. I'm excited to see who is number one.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh I can tell you that right now. It's Horation Cane from CSI:Miami

Castiel

Reaction score
Uncle Joey was the best character on Full House without a doubt! He just ruled. Earl, Jason Lee, and that magnificent Stache, quite the combination indeed. If you really want to please your Canadian friends The Littlest Hobo should've got an honorable mention. ;)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Great list. Oh Fuji burn notice rocks. Looking forward to see who is next.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
how do u know he isn't yet to come on the list...I grew up on that show buddy

Castiel

Reaction score
Sweet, I hope he makes the cut! For some reason I just got the feeling a dog wouldn't make it though, but then again a wolf made it.... Lol

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
There are still more HMs as well Casr

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Flint
flint1.jpg

voiced by Bill Ratner on G.I. Joe
Flint was by far my favorite G.I. Joe character I was always him when we played G.I. Joe. Not sure why but I just always loved Flint...YO JOE!

Fred Sanford
fred-sanford-occasion.jpg

played by Redd Fox on Sanford & Son
There isn't much to say about Sanford that isn't already known. Fox was a brilliant comedian and Sanford was him at his best..from fake heart attacks, to threatening to punch women, to the insults, and driving his son almost insane..Fred Sanford Ruled.

Emily Prentiss
criminal-minds-5.jpg

played by Paget Brewster on Criminal Minds
Always a favorite of mine because of how gorgeous I find Paget, Emily really stepped it up the last few seasons with having to fake her own death then coming back from the dead. She has been intriguing and amazing and I still think Paget is smoking hot.

TC & Rick
magnum3gi2.jpg

played by Roger Mosely & Larry Manetti on Magnum P.I.
Honestly where would Magnum have been without his two Vietnam buddies to help him solve all those cases? Always good for comic relief and badassery these two will always be favorites of mine.

Angel Batista
angel-batista-photo.jpg

played by David Zayas on Dexter
The lovable "best friend" of Dexter is always getting himself into trouble but you can really never stay mad at him. That has to do with the charisma that Zayas oozes as Angel.

Charles & Buddy
buddylembeckishardtofindpicturesof011106.jpg

played by Scott Baio & Willie Ames on Charles in Charge
Hard pressed to find to on screen best friends with the chemistry these two had. Charles in charge was a great show and even lasted having the entire cast around these two change midshow. A testament to how awesome Charles and Buddy were together.

Valerie Malone
tiffani-amber_thiessen_topless.jpg

played by Tiffani-Amber Thiessen on Beverly Hills 90210
Dropping her good girl Kapowskiness Thiessen scorched our screens as Malone and shook up 90210 forever. She was the first real bad girl on the show and there was never one better. God bless you Tiffani god bless you.

Detective Robert Goren
tumblr_l02eq59rWr1qa6yt1.jpg

played by Vincent D'Onfrio on Law & Order: Criminal Intent
D'Onfrio brings such new light into the detective role that you can't over look it...every eccentric movement and quip he makes has you loving the character more and more. Goren truly is a masterful performance from one of the most underrated actors of our time.

Chibbs
sonsofanarchy_chibs.jpg

played by Tommy Flanagan on Sons of Anarchy
Another character that shot up recently. His understanding and consolation of a scared and conflicted Juice showed a new side to Chibs. And his taking out of Jimmy in the last episode of the season before was pure badass Chibs def kicks major ass.

Snake, Joey, Wheels aka The Zit Remedy
wallpaper4.jpg

played by Stefan Brogren, Pat Mastroianni, & Neil Hope on Degrassi Jr High ,Degrassi High, & Degrassi the Next Generation
These guys were great when I was growing up as a kid. They look like dorks but they owned Degrassi. Well until Snake found that dead body and then Wheels became a theif and killed some people drunk driving...but before that they ruled.
[YOUTUBE]_nU2zvWsmMk[/YOUTUBE]

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Flint was awesome because he was banging Lady Jaye. One of the few Joe's we young guys could be sure didn't like the sausage. Fred Sanford is the man, Sanford and Son is another show I have the complete series of, I watch it all the time.

Stop the press, I finally disagree with one of your choices. I liked Prentiss, and yes, Padget's hot as hell, but I hated the long and drawn out angle with her faking her death that took up nearly half of that season and didn't really pay off in a big way.

TC & Rick kicked ass and the two part episode "Did You See the Sunrise?" remains in my top 10 of all time from every show I've ever seen. List just keeps getting better with Batista, I love him, and FUCK YEAH Scott Baio and Willie Ames. I actually like Buddy better, but one thing's for sure, Charles in Charge is a really underrated show that more people should check out.

Never really liked 90210 like some, but Thiessen is fucking hot so its all good. I actually hoped Goren would be higher as he's one of my favourite detectives. D'Onofrio rules in the role, as should be expected. Don't watch a lot of SOA but Chibbs is certainly worthy of any list.

Finally, my good buddies from Degrassi St. Mastroianni and I used to drink at the same bar downtown, so I've had a few chats with him over the years. He's a really nice dude but he has weird taste in cars, owns a brown Mustang! Also, I would like to take a brief moment to say RIP to Neil Hope, who passed away a few years ago but the news only broke a couple of weeks back.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well just goes to show people we don't alllways see eye to eye. I understand the no pay off issues,,,but tbf they had to do that to keep it open cuz paget had a pilot...it didn't get picked so they brought her back...I still thought she was great...yeah as I was writing this up I was rethinking Goren spot and all things said I should have put him 20 spots higher...but if u look at all the tv I have watched just making the 100 is great....awesome u drank with joey...that would rule...didn't know about Hope sad...but he didn't look all that well like five years back when zit remedy reunited on degrassi next gen

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
And... things continue to get incredibly interesting. Batista on the list over Dexter? Can't say I agree with that, but it's certainly interesting. Great to see Fred Sanford on here too and Tiffani-Amber Theissen as well, but she will always be Kelly Kapowski to me. :p

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I loved Charles in charge myself. Not only did Baio and Ames have good chemistry on the show they also did it on the big screen with Zapped.

Flint was great too.

Good list so far .

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Include characters from 90210 and you know you'll peak my interest but I'm even more impressed that it's Valerie Malone. A very underrated character and Tiffany-Amber Theissen plays it to perfection. I love that she was able to go from Kelly Kaposwki to Val.

Old School Degrassi FTW. They had such strange names back in the day; Snake, Wheels, Spike... Joey always cracked me up with his fedoras.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Brian Hackett
Wings-Hackett-Steve-Weber_l.jpg

played by Stephen Weber on Wings
Always been a big fan of any wisecracking live loose characters and Hackett is that to a tee. Always the foil to his high strung brother. Wings was a great show and Hackett was a big reason why.

Sonny Mann
itsadf68_12.JPG

played by Paul Kreppel on It's A Living
Another wisecracking womanizer. Sonny was far and away the best part about It's A Living to me as a kid.

Underdog
underdog-heroic-color.jpg

voiced by Wally Cox on Underdog
Honestly do I need to tell you guys why Underdog rules?

The Professor
russelljohnson%5B1%5D.jpg

played by Russell Johnson on Gilligan's Island
The brains of the group and always doing his best to offset the ineptness of Gilligan and Skipper. Was always just a big fan of The Professor.

Benson
benson1-02.jpg

played by Robert Guillaume on Soap & Benson
In Soap he was the wisecracking butler then through the years became the wisecracking Lt Govenor. Quite the journey for one of my favorites.

Thomas Magnum
tom%2Bselleck%2Bmagnum%2Bpi.jpg

played by Tom Selleck on Magnum P.I.
The Stache that created a phenomenon.

Grandpa Munster
al2.jpg

played by Al Davis on The Munsters
Everyone loved Grandpa Munster growing up. He was always great with a comment and was the first to make a vampire lovable.

Jack McCoy
mccoy.jpg

played by Sam on Law & Order
for 16 years Waterson was the hard as nails ADA Jack McCoy. A part he played to perfection and made the character still fresh and new.

Dave Lister
mainImage.jpg

played by Craig Charles on Red Dwarf
The chicken soup machine repair man stuck in space was always a favorite of mine from one of my favorite British shows. Red Dwarf rocks.

Bill McNeil
225499204_2a3f44f50d.jpg

played by Phil Hartman on News Radio
The brash arrogant McNeil was oblivious to the fact that life didn't revolve around him but that proved to be the opposite since after the sad untimely death of Hartman the show was never the same. He was the best thing about News Radio and R.I.P. Phil you are sadly missed.

Last edited by a moderator: