Professor Booty's 100 Favorite TV Characters of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah he really does no wrong on tv

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
3 way tie
Cartman/Stewie/Master Shake
50316_136310226635_675_n.jpg
3a2b92a99039d6618cb7df4fe01f52e7.jpg
3202.jpg

voiced by Trey Parker on South Park/Seth McFarlane on Family Guy/Dana Snyder on Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The unholy Trifecta of Cartoon Douchebaggery right here. Cartman fed Scott Tennaman his own parents ground up into chili, Stewie tries to kill his mother every other week, and Shake has no problems sacrificing others for his petty wants and needs. But they bring the lulz and their shows would be lost without them. They are bastards but I love them.

Jackie Chiles
Jackie-Chiles.jpg

played by Phil Morris on Seinfeld
One of the many small but great characters on Seinfeld, Chiles stands out as one of the best. A take on Johnny Cochran that grew into something much more. I do so love Jackie Chiles.

Maynard G Krebs
6a010535ce1cf6970c0168e87d963c970c-320wi

played by Bob Denver on the Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
The quintessential deadbeat best friend to the straight laced star was created and done to perfection here by Denver long before he put on his floppy hat and red shirt as Gilligan. I prefer Krebs to Gilligan any day.

Neil
nigelplaner8_396x222.jpg

played by Nigel Planer on The Young Ones
I really loved all of the Young Ones but Neil stands out for me simply because of this.
[YOUTUBE]YB0UZN83N-w[/YOUTUBE]

Charley Dietz
ScreenHunter_636_Jun_02_13_42.jpg

played by David Leisure on Empty Nest
Joe Isuzu was an iconic commercial character of the time and Leisure brought everything that made him great to his role on Nest. The wisecracking neighbor was done no better the Leisure

Charles Ingalls
17574_334012844497_34256529497_4826984_4143356_n.jpg

played by Michael Landon on Little House on the Prairie
Ingalls was what every kid wanted their father to be. Hardworking, honest, loving, and understanding. There has been no better representation of a father in TV history then Ingalls.

Mary Ann
Gilligan-s-Island-Mary-Ann-classic-television-revisited-3727372-434-540.jpg

played by Dawn Wells on Gilligan's Island
All I can say is that as a little kid I watched the reruns and the first time I had any type of crush on a female it was Mary Ann. Feelings like that stay with you forever. Plus look how cute she was.

Lucas McCain
51644-rifleman_2__crop-landscape-534x0.jpg

played by Chuck Connors on The Rifleman
My dad would watch reruns of this when I was a kid and I was always in awe of how completely badass The Rifleman was. The images of him shooting that rifle is one of the most iconic images in TV history.
[YOUTUBE]9IVCwYPjFXc[/YOUTUBE]

Dr Mike Strafford
298377799_6af552f26a_m.jpg

played by Matt Frewer on Doctor, Doctor
This show didn't last long but it made me love Frewer even more. He has always been an underrated comedic actor and this show really should have gotten more of a chance.

Louie Depalma
taxi-danny-devito-1.jpg

played by Danny Devito on Taxi
Devito has made a career of playing the angry little man and this was where it all began and he has never been better then he was as Depalma.

Honorable Mention
Cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Its-always-sunny-in-Philadelphia1.jpg

I have only seen the show a handful of times but I feel if I didn't mention them I would be crucified on this board...so here u go.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Awesome list. The first 10 were pretty damn memorable and incredible. Quite a few of them I have forgotten all about, like Matt Frewer on Doctor, Doctor. Good stuff Booty, can't wait to see the next 10.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
ROFL, props to you for putting David Leisure on the list. I remember when they did the Golden Girls episode where they spun off Empty Nest and thinking how funny he was. Definitely a good choice there. Charles Ingalls was always a hero of mine growing up and yeah, I wanted my dad to be like him. Jackie Chiles totally rules, so again a good choice and finally, super high five for both Chuck Connors and Louie De Palma. I still watch Rifelman and Taxi reruns to this day. One story with De Palma that I always loved was the ongoing arc where he was dating the blind girl but was nervous when she was getting the operation to restore her sight because he thought she'd reject him. DeVito really sold that character well and is well deserving of mention here.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Great list booty. Since Ingalls is so low on the list I can't wait to see who and what makes the rest of the list.

Waiting for ALF and KITT to make the list

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Very interesting start. Awesome seeing Jackie Chiles on there.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am shocked no love for Neil or Hole in My Shoe

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Neil gets some love from me man, good pick.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I couldn't give Neil love cause I have never seen that show and have no idea who he is. And Chiles, well I have only watched Seinfeld a handful of times and never seen him either.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So far a beautiful list.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Ruxin
esq-nick-kroll-the-league-092010-lg.jpg

played by Nick Kroll on The League
Arrogant, Brash, and always comes out on top it seems. Ruxin is the type of guy I love to hate but also love to watch. Kroll is great as the biggest asshole in a group full of em. Great show great cast but Ruxin is tops.

Mr. Humphries
29-9988.JPG

played by John Inman on Are You Being Served?
Inman was the first to perfect the clearly gay but always funny character. Humphries always had all the best lines on a show that was full of great one liners and quips.

The Cast of Hu$tle
hustle.jpg

played by Adrian Lester, Jaime Murray, Robert Vaughn, Robert Glenister, & Marc Warren
Their have been some changes but the above is my favorite cast for the BBC show Hu$tle it was Leverage without the good intentions before Leverage was even a show. It's a great show and the cast has an amazing chemistry.

Uncle Joey
Uncle-Joey.jpg

played by Dave Coulier on Full House
Uncle Joey was always funny and there for a laugh and pretty much just a tamer take of Dave's character on the short lived Nick Show "Out of Control" that is even where he got the classic "Cut It Out" from.
54500_o.gif

Jayne
Firefly11_Jayne.jpg

played by Adam Baldwin on Firefly
The biggest baddest and meanest SOB in space...and thank god he's a good guy. Great character by a greatly underrated actor on a show that never got the chance it should have to shine.

Isaac
isaac.jpg

played by Ted Lange on The Love Boat
Issac was just one of the those characters growing up that always stuck with me. On a show I had to watch a lot of as a kid he was def the high point of it for me. Personable and always quick with a drink.

Wolfman
billy_van_2a.jpg

played by Billy Van on the Hilarious House of Frightenstein
I loved this show as a kid, it was a part of my everyday morning routine. And Wolfman was the best...cuz who doesn't love music and dancing in front of a green screen?
[YOUTUBE]3k6o0uwnj1U[/YOUTUBE]

Earl Hickey
earllee.jpg

played by Jason Lee on My Name is Earl
The bad guy turned lovable do gooder was never played so well as by Lee and his mustache. Show lost a lot of steam after the first few seasons...but you gotta love Earl, Lee, and the mustache.

The Great Gazoo
gazoo.jpg

Voiced by Harvey Korman on The Flintstones
A true trip the Gazoo came out of nowhere and really breathed new life into the Flintstones

Sam Axe
290x425aspx1.jpeg

played by Bruce Campbell on Burn Notice
It's Bruce Campbell playing a womanizing, boozing, wisecracking exspy. DUH!

W-olf

Reaction score
Yes sir I am loving this list Hickey and Axe excellent choices imo too .

Swinny

Reaction score
Mr. Humphries, Uncle Joey, Wolfman, The Great Gazoo. Awesome stuff. And great to see Bruce Campbell here, even if I never watched Burn Notice. Adam Baldwin too, but kinda hoping, but probably in vain, for John Casey to be on here at some point. This list keeps getting more interesting.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Pretty nice to see Mr. Humphries get on the list. John Inman fucking ruled as that character. Props also to Isaac, Uncle Joey, Wolfman and of course, The Great Gazoo. I don't recall ever seeing Burn Notice either, but I love Campbell and I also hope another one of his characters is on this list a little later.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Pretty nice to see Mr. Humphries get on the list. John Inman fucking ruled as that character. Props also to Isaac, Uncle Joey, Wolfman and of course, The Great Gazoo. I don't recall ever seeing Burn Notice either, but I love Campbell and I also hope another one of his characters is on this list a little later.
well as I stated before I didn't get Fox as a kid so I have never seen Brisco County Jr....so sadly no Fuji...but I fucking love Bruce Campbell