Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: Impact 10/18/13 THE SHOW

Jesus boys you outdid yourselves. Skimmed over it because a fight broke out just under my balcony so I had to watch. Now im in bed typing from my phone. Must say congrats to everyone in being involved in such epic story lines and events. Orange show is kicking the other jabronies around.

As for my parts, I knew Hogan was on commentary but I marked out and what I didn't know. Rhino coming out, the ending of that match. Damn. Really sets the tone for HH. As for the ending, I don't know what to think. I like whatever you guys have planned for me.... Whatever that may be. Ill keep rolling with it because I have no objections yet. Well done and again, thank you for the honorable position Hogan is in right now. Awesome.

Dash

Reaction score

I've got to say, the ending really confuses me. I don't think it made much sense, and that's not because I was on the receiving end of another beating, it's just strange to me that Hogan would involve himself in this as well. I guess it's keeping true to reality and Hogan just won't let anyone else have the spotlight. :hollywood:

Other than that, this was a great impact guys. :)

awesome miz

Reaction score

I think there's just one phrase only that can describe the whole show...
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK..

Nah nah, so after a very long long time I'm once again reading the whole show and from the start to the end, that was one hell of a reading!

The promos were great, the show itself looked just so nice and every bit of it was just fun to read. But what the hell was that ending about?! Hogan/Aries/Kane looks like an awesome idea and Kane's promo was just so touchy. Really nice work there guys.

So, congrats to all the winners, to all the losers and to everyone that made this show so epic as it was!
Great work there, Impact.

Oh and next week, it's The Miz who will stand tall at the end of the show...

Reaction score

I've got to say, the ending really confuses me. I don't think it made much sense, and that's not because I was on the receiving end of another beating, it's just strange to me that Hogan would involve himself in this as well. I guess it's keeping true to reality and Hogan just won't let anyone else have the spotlight. :hollywood:

Other than that, this was a great impact guys. :)

It will become clear soon enough, soon enough idea :D!!! Though the idea is, Hogan has been watching the Impact roster and has ultimately made his decision on what his next course of action was going to be and clearly Aries is threat to Real Americans etc etc!

Trust me on this haha; it would of have a bit more sense if I was around to help stuff string together - though you, [MENTION=11595]Coldhands[/MENTION] & [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] did a superb job of getting another show up on time.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Tyson Kidd vs Jeff Jarrett

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]

The song can only mean one thing. When Vicarious by Tool blasts through the speakers that means that it's time for Tyson Kidd & Natalya to grace the UWF with their presence. The crowd boo's as Tyson steps out onto the ramp with a big cocky smile on his face. He glances to his side to Natalya, nods, and the couple begins to walk down the ramp.

TkthCFe.png

Natalya enters the ring while Tyson Kidd walks around the ring, over to the time keepers table for a microphone. With a microphone in hand, Kidd hops up onto the apron and poses as the crowd howls with boo's. Natalya makes her way over to Tyson and holds the ropes so he can enter the ring. The booing doesn't stop and keeps on going for minutes before Tyson has no other choice but to cut the crowd off.

Tyson Kidd
"Now look...I understand, you guys don't like me. For good reason, for months now, you've seen all of your favorites step foot in the ring with me, and nearly every single one of them came up short. I am better than every one else, and that's just not me saying so, I've went the distance so to speak in matches, I've been on another level for most of my stay here in UWF, but ever since the Anarchy finals of the King of the Ring, I've been in a little bit of a drought. In that match, I may have lasted longer than Rollins, but I couldn't beat Jeff Hardy, and that ate me up in side. Not only did I lose that match, I was betrayed by someone that I thought I could trust, a group that I believed, had my back. A man, that didn't even bother to draft me to his show, when he had plenty of opportunity. I can honestly same I'm over that, because I did get my revenge, because at Bound for Glory, Vince Russo's guy, his golden boy, Homicide, had just won the International Championship...I can only imagine how happy he and the rest of the Establishment were, but just like that, all of that happiness vanished...when I smacked Homicide in the head with a steel chair, moments later he would lose that Championship that he had just gained."

The crowd surprisingly starts to clap and cheer as the audience doesn't look to be big fans of Vince Russo or the Establishment. Kidd raises the microphone back to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"The story doesn't end there however, because a new chapter began shortly after that in my life. UWF Raw, this is the big time, everybody was wondering, is this kid going to sink or swim? Is he worth all of the hype? Honestly, I'm sinking right now. I come to Raw and have a match with Dusty Rhodes...a man around twice my age, and I can't defeat him. I end up losing that match by disqualification. Now personally, I don't care about whatever shenanigans go on inside the Rhodes household, that's none of my business, but Cody Rhodes, don't you ever, ever even think about getting involved in another one of my matches again! I had that match won dammit! Instead or rising through the ranks, I start to sink, where was I last week? So now I'm being left off of shows? I can't blame the promoters, why book a guy that can't even beat Dusty Rhodes? Look guys, I'm too damn good be in the position that I'm in. I don't belong down here. Love me or hate me each and everyone of you have seen what I'm capable of."

Kidd looks at the mat, smiles and shakes his head, almost in disbelief of what he's about to say.

Tyson Kidd
"I just want to say to each and every one of you...that...I'm sorry. I let each and everyone of you down, I trusted some people I shouldn't have. I came up short when people needed me. I let Natalya down, I let my family down, I let you guys down, and I let myself down. Now you don't have to accept my apology. None of you even have to cheer for me, I don't expect any of you to. However, this week I have someone you guys might already like a lot less than me. The Corporations' own, Jeff Jarrett. Now I don't know about any of you people? But for me, I can't stand any of these Corporation guys, you see Cody Rhodes crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed when he got involved in my business and now, I get my hands on Jeff Jarrett. I say bring it on, this isn't the ninety's any more, I have an old man that's going to be standing across the ring from me, times are changing Jarrett, you're no longer the King of the Mountain, because I'm on my way to climb to the time. I'll give Jarrett credit where credit is due, he's one of the best this business has ever seen, but times are changing and things that used to get the job done back in the day, just don't work any more. Jarrett, you're not in a good position here, you have to step in the ring with the most pissed off guy on the roster who's been waiting to prove himself for way too long. Say whatever you want to about me personally, I can go, I've gotten the job done in the past and it's about time I get back to my old ways."

Kidd hands Natalya the microphone while the crowd is starting to warm up to Tyson, cheers, which are usually never heard by these two start to come in from this packed house. Natalya can't help but smile before holding the microphone up to her mouth.

Natalya Neidhart
"October twenty fifth, the brand new Tyson Kidd gets to rise to the top and be where he belongs. Jeff Jarrett, I could talk for hours, of the history that our family's have, so I don't have to sit here and promote how great of a match it's going to be. How one of hell of a fight it's going to be, the stakes. Everyone already know's, but I will say this, Tyson Kidd is the best he's ever been, people chant best in the world at Tyson Kidd, but now I believe, now he believes, Jeff Jarrett, get ready to look fate in the face, as you go down, to the top of the food chain."

Natalya lowers the microphone and smiles at Tyson after some pretty direct words to Kidd's opponent for the night. She hands the microphone back to Tyson and the couple waits for his opponents to make his presence known.

awesome miz

Reaction score
UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - The Miz vs Johnny Gargano

Arena is quiet when the well known theme hits the PA system.

AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

[video=youtube;tiqGfm568ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqGfm568ug[/video]

0001.jpg

The Miz comes out on the stage and all of sudden the whole arena erupts into massive wave of boos from all the corners of the arena. The Miz then walks down the entrance ramp and with his typical smile he mocks all the haters in arena before he stops for a second and looks around the crowd and then he steps into the ring...

0015.jpg

The Miz gets into the ring and in his shiny suit he asks for the microphone and in a moment he gets one. Crowd give him the mixed reaction but pretty loud one, so The Miz can enjoy the hype he gets. In a second, The Miz raises the microphone and begins his speech...

0027.jpg

The Miz: Tonight is UWF Impact and RAW Supershow night! It's the night where the histrory is made. It's the night where the biggest stars show up and do everything they could to win. Well, when I look at this description, I'm trying to understand why am I facing Johnny Gargano... Because of this, I got pretty mixed feelings... I'm angry. Angry, because I have to face someone like Johnny Gargano... I'm sad. Sad, because I don't want beat up little girls. Still, there's no other chance than beating Johnny Gargano... I'm happy. Happy, because it's just Impact, it's also RAW. And I'm happy, because tonight I will mock Randy Orton, Stephanie McMahon and every single one of these so called leaders that when they drafted from RAW before I got a chance to even show up they made the biggest mistake of their lives. Also, I'm confused. Confused, because I don't understand why is my match a lumberjack match. Not only that I will have to beat one loser in the ring, not only that. I will also be surrounded by the bunch of losers that have zero talent, no potential and still, they got their match at Halloween Havok. To be exact, most of them are Money in the Bank contestants. Well if you don't know it, I won the Money in the Bank ladder match. And I successfully cashed it in to become the most must see champion in history of professional wrestling and that's something that non of you will ever accomplish, even if one of you would win the Money in the Bank. And there's one thing I don't really understand. When I look at the contestants of Money in the Bank ladder match, when I look at Swagger, Gargano, Hassan, Ryan, Wyatt and Guerrero I miss one name. The Miz. If I would be in Money in the Bank, everything would change. Why to have a match, when the winner would be known even before the match started. Non of these men are on the same level as me, they can't compare to me. And tonight I'm gonna prove it to ya.

The Miz: Now enough about losers that will be around the ring, let's take a look at the loser that will actually be in the ring with me. Johnny Gargano.. Johnny, Johnny. You are 2-0, undefeated and you think you are an all star. But I have one little problem with your person. I've never heard of you! Non of these people ever heard of you! You've just came into UWF and act like you're some kind of superstar that these idiots here want to see. The fact is, they don't. Because they don't even know how to spell your goddamn name. I mean Johnny Gargano... Really? Do you think it's the name that can be mentioned somewhere? Imagine this - “ Hey have you seen the Impact yesterday, how Gargano defeated Hulk Hogan huh? “ Even tho I don't like Hogan and I don't have a single respect for him, at least I can remember his name... And in times when I was Main Eventing Wrestlemania you were wrestling in a local gym for 50 people, while I wrestled before 70 000 strong crowd and won the Main Event to defend my WWE championship. I know you've never been in WWE. They never wanted you. You are just one of millions. You are compensative. You are just one of kids that are not bad. But for sure they are not even good. You are just a kid. Why do you even want to face me? Just give it up and you can go home to your mom and tell her that you've met your idol. That you've met real superstar, that you've met the most must see superstar in the history of UWF, that you've met The Miz!

The Miz can hear the boos from the crowd before he continues with angry voice...

The Miz: Really? Why are you booing me? Because you are just like Gargano? What is the kid gonna tell me huh? That I'm an ego maniac?! Johnny Gargano is nothing more than a rookie. And I deserve better than that. I am a championship material. I should teach him how to be a star. Johnny Gargano doesn't deserve to step into the same ring as me!

Crowd: What?!

The Miz: Oh are we gonna do this once again?!

Crowd: What?!

The Miz: This not 2001. You should come out with something new, with something cooler. This is 2013 so be original, try to think for once! But well, what I can expect from people that cheer someone like Johnny Gargano...

0029.jpg

The Miz: You can cheer whoever you want because you are nothing more than a sellouts. And tonight you have just to sit and watch how I will beat Johnny Gargano and beat the hell out of everyone of the lumberjacks that will try to stop me. And you can do nothing about it. Love me or hate me here are facts: Tonight, I will beat Johnny Gargano. Tonight, I will make a real impact. Tonight, I will start my path to the top of the mountain and when I will get on top, nobody will ever throw me down again. BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ........

The Miz: And unlike Johnny Gargano I at least have a catchphrase. Why? BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ.... AND I'M.... AAAAAAAAAA...............

The Miz can't finish the catchphrase because he is interrupted by the well known theme...

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Tyson Kidd vs Jeff Jarrett

[video=youtube;JkbKAp3YTgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbKAp3YTgw[/video]

Jeff Jarrett enters the arena and is getting swarmed with a hail of boos from the crowd. Jarrett makes it down to the ring and slides into it while holding onto a microphone and begins to talk to Tyson Kidd, not all too impressed.

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-7.jpg

"King of The Corporate Mountain" Jeff Jarrett: Well isn't that adorable ladies and gentleman? The young rebal of The Establishment has opened up his little heart for the UWF Faithful to see. Your little emotional speech really does bring out the tears from my eyes. Actually let me rephrase that, your little emotional speech would bring out the tears from my eyes, if it wasn't so pathetic! Let me ask you a question Tyson, when you first entered through those ropes back at Anarchy what was your logic to become successful as you were? It was being the meanest, cold-hearted son a bitch that you were shaping up to be! But the second that The Establishment kicked you out for being the loser out of the group you stopped being that cold-hearted son of a bitch that I liked seeing, and instead you just became a little bitch in general. What happened to the Tyson Kidd that we first signed in the UWF? Did his feelings get hurt so he turns to the UWF Faithful, or did his dumb bimbo of a girlfriend convinced him that being dominating and feared wasn't worth the hassle anymore? Either way your feelings for others got in the way and you went from being an ass kicker to an ass kisser, and boy do I ever hate ass kissers! It's not only sad that you sold out to have the crowd on your side, but you have to do it in the most pitiful way possible. If you want to suck dick to gather your newly found friend's approval then be my guest, but there's over 10,000 fans in attendance tonight so you better get started dumbnuts.

Jeff Jarrett shakes his head before continuing on.

Now hold on there a minute chum, before I let you go on your knees I have to get something off my chest first. Is there a reason for your fallout there Tyson? I mean I understand that your hurt because you depended on the approval of Russo, and the failure of his appeasment sent you over the edge, which is saying nothing because I don't respect the man whatsoever, but the point is that there must be another reason why you were willingly to open up your weak, little heart to these morons watching and try to side with them. I mean I'm not surprised that it's working because these fine folks are oblivious and would cheer for anybody that says the magic words and boom! you're instantly on their side. I could tell that fat chick over there that she looks pretty and I would have her on her side, but I'm not going to do that because I have to be honest, she's pretty obese. Or I could say that skinny guy has been working out and I would have him cheering me on forever, but again I'm not going to say that because I have to be honest, he needs to hit the gym. Are you seeing what I'm trying to say Tyson? Only a compete blueberry would want the riff-raffs such as the UWF Faithful to be on their side. What you need is a group that has plenty of confidence, has good leadership but most importantly has alot of accomplishments under their belt to have your back. And no I'm not talking about the shit show that's called The Establishemnt, I'm referring to The Corporation!

More boos are coming from the crowd as Jarrett tells them to shut up, then turns his attention back to Tyson Kidd.

Alright boy let me set the facts straight. The Corporation consists of members that have all been World Champions at the present time, and currently we're being run by someone that has a lot of power within the company. Hell she is the bosses daughter! What does The Establishment have? They have the fat fucks like Big Show, they have the losers like Carlito and Chris Masters, they have the LAX, to which the weakest member of the group had one Champion reign that lasted for not even an hour! Are you understanding the power that we have in our hands boy? Well of course not because you're practically shaking in your boots as I'm trying to tell you the facts! Damn it son get your head screwed back in! If you have to cry then I'd suggest that you walk right back with that big ol' pile of Canadian tits before you kill any cred that you have left after displaying that shameful tactic you call 'an apology'. If you want to give out an apology, then you'll continue to be a little bitch and you'll get on your knees while I whip you senseless son. Of course we won't have to go down that path if you grow a pair and become a man that you're shaped up to be, hell even if you are Canadian!

Jeff Jarrett has a smile smirk on his face, but loses it as he turns around to look at Natalya in the eyes.

And as for you darling, you will never, EVER bring up our families history in front of me. Do not try and make this sound like a good thing, that 'oh well our families history will make this a good match' NO! This is NOT what this is about. You may be related to the Hart family but you sure as hell ain't a professional wrestler honey. Hell I wouldn't even consider you part of the Hart family since you've never really accomplished anything in your career. So don't bring up the Hart family because I know a hell lot more about it then you ever will.
Jarrett then points to Kidd And you're not even part of that damn family! Why should the Hart family history matter in this match? Being married to a Hart doesn't give you Hart blood Tyson, no matter how much she sucked your dick throughout the years. As far as I'm concerned you are just some random Blue country boy or some poser city boy who wanted nothing more then to become a wrestling icon. Well now you're going to get it slapnuts, because I'll make you famous!

You'll never make it to the top of the mountain. Remember that when you're crying on the floor after I've beaten you senseless.

The crowd boos as Jeff Jarrett lowers the mic, waiitng for Kidd to reply back.

Last edited:

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - The Miz vs Johnny Gargano

[video=youtube;OqahaURKs0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqahaURKs0Y[/video]

'The Antidote' by Story of the Year plays across the PA system, sending the crowd into a small cheer. After a few moments, Johnny Gargano appears on stage in a dark red hoodie, "The Bee's Knees" written on one arm and "The Cat's Pajamas" written on the other. He looks at the crowd with a smile on his face as he reaches up and slowly begins to unzip hoodie, but stops and looks around the crowd slowly before quickly unzipping the rest of his hoodie to reveal the Open the Freedom Gate Championship, which he points to while shouting 'SHEBANG!'. He soaks in the much louder cheer before making his way down the ramp, taking off his jacket and randomly tossing it into the crowd. As he stands at the bottom of the ramp, he can be seen with intensity in his eyes that he hasn't shown yet. He hops on the apron and climbs in the ring before calling for a mic, which is promptly tossed to him.

Johnny Gargano
What a night Mr. Parks has given me. I mean, week after week has certainly been opportunities well deserved and needed so I can fix the attitudes of the 'egomaniacs' backstage, but tonight he has given me the ultimate chance to prove I really have the cure. Johnny Gargano versus Mike Mizanin. "The Whole Shebang" versus "The Awesome One". You see ladies and gentlemen, tonight I face one of the most conceited, irrational thinking, and stuck-up wrestlers this industry has seen. Somewhere along the lines, The Miz forgot that this isn't reality television anymore and is the real world, not THE 'Real World'. When I look at Miz, I can see he is trying to imitate what has already been seen on television because he prances around in his fancy suits with his big words and spiked up hair . . . as if he is trying to be Jericho 2.0. The big difference there is that Jericho manages to actually entertain the people and has more than an ounce of talent and charisma.

Gargano paces a bit while stroking his beard, causing the crowd to feel uneasy as if he is about to tell a story but they are met with relief as he addresses one of Miz's statements from earlier.

Johnny Gargano
Now, I want to address what you came out here and started with. You're angry. You're sad. You're confused. You're happy. You know, Miz, you are starting to sound like a teenage girl. I mean, you're angry you have to face me? You're sad you have to face me? You're happy you get to face me? Let me lay it out for you so you're emotions won't be all over the place. Right now, you should be happy that you are getting the chance to face me in your debut because I can cure you of your 'ego' disease and help bring you to your senses because that 'ego' is what will leave you sad and angry and confused after our match. Angry that you tried to be something you weren't and ended up in a position you didn't want. Sad that you have not only failed your parents but yourself at being a true star . . . and at being something meaningful. Confused because you won't understand how I managed to beat you but I can lay that out right here. I will beat you because your 'ego' will get in the way and allow me to drop you in your place.

Gargano stares down Miz, as if he is waiting for something before turning around and walking to a corner which he slightly kicks the bottom turnbuckle before turning and resting against it.

Johnny Gargano
Next you said that while you were main-eventing WrestleMania, I was wrestling in local gyms of fifty people. Now, while that may be true Miz, I want you to look around my waist. You see this championship? This is the Open the Freedom Gate Championship and I am the current champion. Just a week ago marked my seven hundred consecutive day reign, which is longer than all of your title reigns combined and the big difference between this and that WWE Championship reign of your's, is that I didn't have to hide behind someone to win it. Yeah, Halloween Havoc is around the corner and there is a Money in the Bank match that you aren't a part of . . . but I am and unlike you I've already been proven worthy as a champion and when I win my Money in the Bank match, I will be ready to cash-in and I will do it like a true champion. There's also something else you said that caught my attention: 'You are 2-0 and think you're an all-star'. Truth be told, Miz, I don't think I'm an all-star but what I do think is that I'm successful in my goal which isn't to reach the top of the ladder or be in the spotlight, its to simply make this business more enjoyable for not only myself, but the General Managers of the show, the C.E.O. of the company, and the crowd because they shouldn't have to deal with your self-absorbent attitude.

Gargano steps out of the corner and tugs on the ropes beside him with one hand, some of the crowd still cheering around him.

Johnny Gargano
You also tried to make fun of my name, which brings us back to high school and I know you are stuck in those days because that's your glory days. But see, at least I'm true to myself and can use my real name without being ashamed of it while you prance around behind the moniker of 'The Miz' and act like someone you aren't. I might be a rookie and you might be championship material, but remember that going into our match . . . a match in which we will be surrounded by other 'egomaniacs' that I will likely have to take out as well . . . that I am a champion and I have done more than enough to prove myself and then when I walk into Halloween Havoc 3-0, that it wasn't personal, it was simply business.

Gargano lowers his mic, staring at Miz, the intensity still in his eyes as he awaits "The Awesome One"'s response.

awesome miz

Reaction score

While Gargano stares at The Miz, Awesome one raises the microphone and responses...

0045.jpg

The Miz: Well look at you Johnny... You come out here and have your Open the Freedom Gate Championship around your waist for how long? Your reign marked seven hundred consecutive day right? Well congratulations, but if you don't know, this is UWF. And we here have our own championship belts. So you can be champion wherever you want but here in this ring, you are nothing more than a clown if you wear some championship that you are not supposed to wear around here. Now let ME respond to what YOU just said. I'm a Jericho wannabe because I got spiked hair? Now you can't be serious Johnny, because I spiked my hair in times when Jericho looked like a hippie. But I can't blame you for you poor knowledge, because while I already wrestled Chris Jericho you weren't even in this business so I forgive you. But I have to give you props that you actually realize that this is real world and not the Real World... But you have to realize that unlike YOU, I won the Real World. Not once, but twice. And maybe I'm not as proud of that victory as being WWE champion, but I'm damn proud of it. That the victory that started my career. That was the reality show that made The Miz. So like it or not, while millions of people watched me, you were studying. So the success has already been done...

The Miz: And now Johnny, I'm even more angry... You wanna make this personal huh? You wanna mention my parents? Well let's make this personal Johnny, we are both from Cleveland, Ohio. Yes that's right we could be neighbors. But we aren't. While I live in my own residence in Los Angeles, California you live in the poorest part of Cleveland. While I got the most beautiful fiancee in the world, you are still living with your mom. Now tell me, who disappointed his family... I graduated on the best university in the country you are just lucky you finished high school. Watch and learn kid because you are looking at the success. You are looking at someone you can just dream to be. And you wanna tell me I failed in being a true star? If Maryse would talk with such a loser like you are, she'd tell you who the real star is. And I'm not talking about business only...

Fans cheer for The Miz a little before he continues...

The Miz: Now for Halloween Havoc. You are right, you are part of Money in the Bank and I'm not. But you don't even realize how lucky you are that I'm not being part of it. If I would be part of it, it would just end up like tonight. You down, me up. And that's the ending of every single match we gonna face each other... Now you made everything clear Johnny. You think that with your bad ass kissing C. E. O. or General Managers you gonna get some attention? That's not how it works here in UWF. If you want some, you have to fight for it. Tonight, you talk a lot. But remember, when you wanna talk trash to The Miz you will have to finish in action. And let's be honest, when it comes to action there's no one better than me. And with your poor skills on this microphone, you can't even compare to me. I am the best on this microphone. All The Rock's, all the Stone Cold's all the CM Punk's they are not bad. But they are just not The Miz...

The Miz looks at Johnny before he finishes...

The Miz: And for the next time we meet. Don't you ever interrupt me when I do my catchphrase. Never... You see, the only thing I can do for you tonight is to make this little championship belt you have around your waist interesting again. Because when I face you, the man I don't like, in a match where will be surrounded by the men that can attack me or you anytime we step on the apron and it will be all legal. Well you wanna talk about how you are champion for seven hundred days. You wanna talk how you gonna win Money in the Bank and cash it in and become a star. Well face this – I am the most must see superstar in history of UWF and I just hope, that when I'm gonna beat you so bad you will not be even able to stand up ever again, I gonna get your spot in that Money in the Bank ladder match. If the only chance how to get that spot is to tare you apart tonight, I guarantee you that you are not walking out tonight on your own. When I'm done with you, they will have to carry you on a wheel chair. And when I get your spot and win that Money in the Bank, I will come to you with that briefcase and show you, how far you can go, when you have that “ Ego “ disease... Your turn kid...

The Miz lowers the microphone and with an ice look in his eyes he waits for Gargano to respond...

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - 8 Man Tag

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

images

John Cena: First of all, I’m sorry for being so late, but y’know, I’m in a new place, and when you’re the best, you’re bound to sign autographs. I had to sign a couple and take some pictures with the no-names who idolize me in the back, the usual, but don’t fear, because the Corporate Champ… is… HERE! John raises the European Championship in the air, triggering boos from the audience. So, this is iMPACT? So, this is the show I’ve been hearing rave reviews about? This is the show I’ve been hearing where all the other shows should be scared because this is the one that’ll soon be the A Show? THIS is it, wow. So far, I can say I’m not too impressed. I mean, I checked out what you guys have been producing and it’s FAR from rave. All of these stars? You’re all a bunch of has beens and never will bees. This is pathetic, and I can’t believe we have to complete on this pity show, but whatever. I’m not complaining, homie. It’s an easy payday, I mean, c’mon, look at our competition, guys.

The fans continue with the booing toward the European Champion, who scans in the arena in disgust.

John Cena: The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles. Eddie Guerrero, Rhino, and CM Punk. THESE are the four that are supposedly iMPACT’s best? THESE are the four we were told we need to make sure we train and prepare for? Ha-ha-ha! I’m sorry, homie, but this HAS got to be a joke. Because y’see, the three of you, including that Punk, are supposed to be the four best on this brand. But Dave, Kurt, Cody, and I? WE are the best in this entire company. You have all of your stables in this company that are trying to re-create the Corporation but there’s a reason we’re the original, because we’re the best. We’re the four most decorated superstars in this company, hell of all-time, so what makes you think you four have any god damn chance against us?

John shakes his head as he focuses on the War Machine, Rhino.

John Cena: C’mon, Rhino, speak up, since you love to scream so much, what makes you think you have any chance against us? You honestly intrigue me, Rhino. You really do. It’s not the fact that you are pasty, large, and stupid… it’s because you claim you are THE beast. What makes you a beast, Rhino? I don’t see any fighting qualities in you. All I see is a big dumb buffoon who has no clue what the hell he’s talking about. You wonder why no one mentions you, it’s because no one has a damn clue who you are. You see, you’re big so people should automatically take notice. Right? Wrong. You had your chances at the top and you fell… hard. You’re an embarrassment to this whole brand and why you’re in this match? I don’t even know. I guess just to wake up the fans with your man-cry from falling asleep on this boring show.

John releases a couple of chuckles, as he takes a quick glance at the big screen, before focusing on Eddie.

John Cena: Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk! Now, I would’ve spoken to both of you individually, but there’s something about you two. You’re similar, actually. You both have ALL the talent in the world, but where did it get you in this company? I’ll wait for the inevitable to happen. Nothing. You’ve both been here for how long? And what did you exactly accomplish? It’s a shame, really. Because I like you two… to an extent. You didn’t have to be in this match, you didn’t have to but the fact is you are. And the fact is you WILL be run down by the Corporation and you will stay where you’ve been since you signed here. At the bottom.

John points to the bottom, before focusing on the World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles.

John Cena: And it all comes back to you, AJ. The World Heavyweight Champion himself! Homie, you don’t know how disappointed I get when I see that championship on your shoulder. The same championship I held with respect, something you know nothing about. It’s a shame you won it in the first place, but I guess anybody is better than Daniel Bryan, right? He wasn’t good for business at all, but don’t think you’re any better, AJ. In fact, you’re worse. You’re worse because you bring that iconic championship over here, on THIS brand. That’s bad for business, and that’s bad for that championship. No worries because when my boy Kurt wins it at Halloween Havok? Everyone will forget about you and focus on the Corporation. The fans continue to boo toward the European Champion, who turns his head toward Rhino, with a slight smirk on his face. Oh, and Rhino, you ask what the Corporation is all about. Y’see, we’re here to SAVE this company from men like you. Men like you and AJ who are NOT good for business at all. Brands like iMPACT that is an embarrassment to this company. I see it on your face, you’re clueless, but don’t worry because after the Corporation wins, you’ll know what the hell I’m talking about.

John lowers the microphone, as someone makes their entrance.​

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Dustin Rhodes vs. Chris Sabin (c)

The lights flicker and rotate towards the stage as Dustin Rhodes' theme hits the sound system.

[video=youtube;OQ0Z9aH6cSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0Z9aH6cSY[/video]

The Natural One pops out from behind the curtain with a smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp, this time allowing his fans to pat him on the shoulders. He acknowledges some of them, and then proceeds to climb the steel steps and enter the ring where he is greeted by the ring announcer who hands him a microphone. He brings it up to his lips and begins to speak.

abc3.jpg

Dustin Rhodes: "Last week on RAW, me and my father had some mis-communication which eventually led to our defeat against Dean Ambrose, and my brother Cody Rhodes. Funny thing is though, Cody Rhodes was nowhere to be seen, until the very end of the match when he struck me in the back of the head. I foolishly, and I admit it, foolishly thought it was my father who did it. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who was wrong or who was right - Cody Rhodes showed that he was nothing but a coward. I fought with determination and heart, and I was kicking Dean's ass - but one little cheap shot cost me the match, therefore leading to yet another win for Dustin Rhodes. Not having a win is a difficult thing to cope with when you are a professional wrestler, but being teased with title shots, and family gatherings so to speak? This company knows I'm a failure - so they put me in a position that I can't strive in. Well, that is until now. You see UWF fans, it is no surprise that at Halloween Havok, I will be facing my father and brother in a triple threat match, to put the good times behind us so to speak. There is one thing that I will make sure happens, and that is win or lose - I have something to hold over their heads at the end of Halloween Havok, which leads me into my next point.

The crowd briefly cheers on these strong words before Dustin takes no time to continue.

Dustin Rhodes: "Chris Sabin, I have fought you once before. I don't know how you managed to win, I don't know how you got a shot at that title - but it's clear that Goldust just wasn't ready. So here I am, like I have been the past couple weeks - no gimmick - just pissed off Dustin Rhodes. Tonight there will be no flukes, no bullshit. Tonight - no one will be "Hailing Sabin." No one will remember you were once Television Championship because tonight, Dustin Rhodes - will win that TV title, and walk into Halloween Havok with something neither my father or brother currently have around their waist - gold. Christopher, I'm from a very strict and painful family background. I have worked way more harder than you for where I am today. Sure you've had more success, and sure you currently hold that belt. At the end of the day though, when people walk down the street - well, I guess they don't recognize either of us. But if I put on my Goldust outfit, and I step into that role - I exit this arena and I get swamped with autograph requests because people know that face. Put on any outfit you want, and you're still a nobody to the whole outside world. I represent the hard working people that tune in week after week, and Goldust is all about gold and ratings. No one deserves that belt more than me so come down here Sabin, and let everyone know how you plan to defend that belt. Just remember, watch what you say - because I have more fire inside my soul right now than the worst forest fire on the west coast. I am hotter than the depths of hell, and tonight. TONIGHT! YOU. WILL. LOSE."

Dustin Rhodes, fuming with rage and anger, clenches his fists and waits for Sabin to walk down the ramp.

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

The crowd cheers a bit for Gargano as he tilts his head a bit and stares down Miz, a smile on Johnny's face.

Johnny Gargano
See, Miz, the more you speak the more you say more and more incriminating things. Let's start with how you continue to act like a high school jock by trying to insult who I live with, when I graduated, when I debuted, and who I'm not dating. Yeah, I still live with my mom and yes I did graduate high school not to long ago . . . but what exactly does that matter? I'm still able to stand in this ring and go toe-to-toe with some of the greats with more support than I could ever hope for. You see, not only did I have my mom in the crowd the last two weeks, but this crowd was red hot for me when I slapped in the Gargano Escape on Bobby Fish in my debut and beat Samoa Joe last week . . . both of whom thought they had some sort of advantage. Speaking of which, you feel that because you are dating some French model that you are better than me. Way to go cowboy, you got the cheerleader but that doesn't mean you get to wear her skirt and play with her pom poms.

As the crowd sends out a loud cheer, Gargano unstraps his championship and holds it proudly beside him, a lack of a smile on his face.

Johnny Gargano
Then you wanted to insult my title, telling me something I had already heard before. Yes, I know Impact has its own championships, but fact still resides that Joseph Parks lets me carry this around backstage with pride because he knows what this title is worth and he knows what this title means. You are making the same claims as Bobby Fish in that this title means nothing but like I told him, I will look at our match as another defense for me like I have week in and week out and when I put you down in your place you can look up at the sky as I hold this proudly above my head and you will realize that you don't have what it takes to stand in my place. I got this title by defeating every foe in my way, over coming every obstacle thrown at me, pushing myself further and further each time and I didn't once have to hide behind some lackey in order for me to be able to get the job done.

As Gargano slings the title over he shoulder, he steps a bit closer towards Miz, showing that he isn't afraid as the two men stare one another down.

Johnny Gargano
Also, you think that if you were in the Money in the Bank match that you would win? I hate to pamper those guys but you couldn't tie some of their laces, Miz. Yes, I probably couldn't either but unlike you I don't sit around and look at myself in the mirror and apply my make-up and fake tan . . . no, I sit around and I watch tapes and I study my opponents and that's why I will Superkick Eddie Guerrero out of mid-air, I will drop the King of Sleaze on his face, I will break the spirits and hopes of Bray Wyatt and I will crush the dreams of the Real Americans. I know that at the end of Halloween Havoc I will stand tall with a briefcase because while I may not be the most talented or the most charismatic I do know that I have what it takes to go to a land where no man has gone and end up on top.

As Gargano finishes his sentence, he steps into the face of Miz, both of whom are staring a hole through one another.

Johnny Gargano
You think that with the 'ego' disease you can not only replace me in Money in the Bank . . . but also win it? Again, that's the disease speaking and you know deep down that you won't be able to destroy me on your own and that is supported by the fact that the ring will be surrounded by Lumberjacks who also suffer from 'ego'. But you see, Bobby Fish and Samoa Joe also stated they would end me and finish my career before I could get started, and look where I am standing. 2-0 with a seven hundred plus day reign as the Open the Freedom Gate Championship and a spot in a Money in the Bank ladder match. And Miz, tonight will be no different except the fact that you are big like Joe or technical like Fish and this time I can guarantee that you won't be able to stop The Cure from injecting your veins and sending you home with your head in your chest and your legs in your stomach, rolling around on the floor with your thumb in your mouth wondering, just how exactly you managed to fail.

Once Johnny finishes, he smiles at Miz before kissing his title, proceeding to the ring ropes but before he can leave he stops and Miz speaks once more.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Tyson Kidd vs Jeff Jarrett

Kidd shakes his head at Double J's remarks and steps up to Jeff, keeping Natalya safe behind him. The crowd breaks out into a "Tyson!" chant, Kidd lowers the microphone for a second while the crowd chants. He looks around for a moment at the crowd until the chant starts to fade. Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth as he stares at Jarrett.

hg.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"Jeff, how can't you love that? Now I don't care who you are, that's the best feeling ever man. These people paid there hard earned money to come here, chant my name and watch me whip your ass in between these ropes. Now you can talk about how I'm not technically a Hart, and no matter how much I may be with a Hart, that won't make me one, and you know, you may be right. But I grew up a Hart, I was trained by Hart's, I may not be a Hart but I'm damn close to being one. If we look back in the record books, you're not too successful in companies owned by a McMahon, and last time I checked... See, your father doesn't own this place, so you're not going to be handed opportunity after opportunity...after opportunity like in your previous endeavors. Last time I checked, Jerry Jarrett is no where to be found, so really, you're here in my house. For months in this ring, and in rings similar I've busted my ass and proved why I'm the best thing this company has, with, my girl by my side. Who you don't seem to be too fond of. I've heard of little boys being mean to girls they liked, is that it? Do you have a crush, is that what it is? Are you jealous, because you can't have what I have? Or does it go deeper than that Jarrett? Do you want to be me? I'm everything you never were and that tears you up inside. Even when you tried to be with this people, they wanted nothing to do with you. These people will like me regardless but these people just flat out hate you. You hate me because I'm a success, something you aren't. You can call yourself the King of the Mountain if that feeds your appetite, but you know deep down inside that I'm on the verge of taking my spot at the head of the table, somewhere you've never been. So go ahead, align yourself with self aggrandizing con-men like the ones that are in the Corporation, if that makes you feel better, if that fools you into thinking you matter than I'm all for it. I'll let you think that you're some great wrestling God, but I can promise you, that I'm going to do everything to prove that you're nothing but a poor washed up wrestler from yesterday that not too many of these people remember."

Chants for Kidd get louder as he starts to feel the crowd getting into and he signals them to get louder before raising the microphone back up to his mouth as he's not done with Jarrett just yet.

Tyson Kidd
"Instead of questioning my decisions, why don't you look in the mirror Jeff? You come out here in front of ten thousand men and women, and children, and start cursing. Cursing in front of small children, alluding to Natalya performing felacio on yours truly, now I'm sure some people here would enjoy seeing that, but these kids don't need to hear that Jeff. Such harsh words from a man I've just really met, so I don't understand why you're so angry? What did you say? It's because I've had a change of heart recently? I don't understand why you would get so worked up over another man Jeff? Are you trying to hide something? You said it yourself, you want that Tyson Kidd that's an animal, that has no remorse, Jarrett, you liked that aggressive side of me, you kinda sound like Nattie..."

Kidd starts to laugh as the crowd claps too. Natalya is laughing too as she playfully slaps Kidd on the shoulder for that last remark. Kidd can tell Jarrett didn't find that last comment too amusing. Kidd smiles and is having some fun now as Jarrett is getting visibly pissed off.

Tyson Kidd
"Whoa whoa whoa calm down there Double J, it's the twenty first century now, it's totally acceptable now man. Now hey man if you want to keep it in the closet that's fine, and if that means you trashing one of the most beautiful women this World has to offer, and how you miss the old me, if that's what it takes, it doesn't really bug me, Nattie could care less, we have thick skin. If you want to talk about, what is it? Slapping nuts...slapnuts? Whatever that means, I don't really care to find out. Even though I think I'm on to something, this would probably explain that long blonde mane you used to sport back in the day. Now look, I kinda think you're looking a little bit too much forward to this match, is it because I'm a grappler, because of my aggressive mat work? Now look, I can toss your ass around this ring for hours but...wait that didn't come out right, that's right up your alley though eh?"

Kidd starts to burst out and laughter alongside Natalya as the Hart Dynasty laughs at a very pissed off Jeff Jarrett. The crowd begins to clap and bursts out in some not-so-pg chants directed towards Jeff Jarrett. After the crowd settles down and Kidd stops laughing, he brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Now I'll stop with the jokes since this is a family show, or at least it's supposed to be, now look Jarrett, you know me, you've been watching me for months, you know exactly what I'm capable of. There's nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, and while you have everything to prove, you want to live up to that Corporation member title that you've acquired, while me, I have nothing to lose here, I'm not booked for our next pay-per view, I don't have a Championship around my waist right now, what do I have to lose here? That's why you can better your ass I'm going to put everything I have right own on the table, I'm all in. With a win over you, I just speed up the process. See I'm on my way to the top regardless, it's just a matter of time, there's a bright light at the end of the tunnel for me and it keeps getting closer and closer. If beating you gets me closer to that light than I'm going to use all these tools that God blessed me with, that the Harts refined to get me to this point, to kick your ass in front of these great people and so help me God if you ever swear at my woman one more time I will knock those pearly white teeth right down your throat!"

Kidd has an extremely intense look on his face as this exchange is getting heating. Kidd's veins are popping out of his neck and forehead as he steps toe to toe with Jeff Jarrett. With the microphone by his side, Natalya slips by Kidd and takes the microphone out of his grasp. The crowd starts to cheer for the Anvilette as she looks to be very proud of her man as he just held his own with a member of the Corporation. She brings the microphone up to her mouth and begins to speak.

u66lrgj.gif

Natalya Neidhart
"Tyson, baby, you don't need to stoop down to Jarrett's level, he's clearly not worth it. He comes out here, in your ring by the way, and starts to insult me, a woman, what kind of man can say such harsh words to a woman, well like Tyson alluded to, maybe he doesn't find me attractive because maybe, and all signs point to this...maybe he's just not attracted to women? That's how I interpreted it. To get back to what you were saying Jeff, sorry I get a little sidetracked, you say that you're going to make Tyson famous? Maybe you're right? Maybe Tyson Kidd will become even more famous than he already is, because maybe, just maybe, he'll be the one to finally kill the cancer to the wrestling business, known as Jeff Jarrett. That's exactly what you are Jeff, a cancer, and you know it, you get off knowing that you're killing this company and that brings some sick happiness to you. Tyson and I were in a similar position at one time, but it breaks you down inside, you begin to not trust anybody, for a little while, we couldn't even trust each other, but now we're stronger not only with our personal relationships, but Ty is stronger in the ring because of these people willing him on. Two weeks ago we were in Canada and that shined a new light on things, these people love us, this is why we got into this. It brought back memories of over ten years ago when Tyson and I trained together, moving onto the days of Stampede Wrestling, when men like Tyson, Harry Smith, and Teddy Hart all wrestled in front of fans that loved seeing them. I was right alongside for all the action, I've been doing this since I was a child Jeff, and there's not a better feeling in the World than walking through that curtain and these people screaming your name. Screaming your name because they believe in you, they have vested their trust in you that you can get the job done, that you can overcome any obstacle they put in front of you. Tyson and I represent these people, they put you and the Corporation in front of us, and we're ready to overcome this obstacle, we've been ready Jarrett. You and your Corporation represent the Man, and myself, Tyson and all these people are going to lead a revolution to rebel against you and the Corporation to cut off this death grip that you've had on this great company. We're not doing it for just us, see we could sit back and claim a pay check every week, we're doing this for all these people, the people we grew up with. We're doing it so each week when these people are at home and they want to watch wrestling, they can turn their tv's on and see what's it's all about, the sport, the athleticism, and that's what Tyson Kidd embodies, it's time for a change here in UWF, and if I can speak for Tyson, starting now, the Corporation begins to crumble!"

Kidd looks back at Natalya, almost surprised at what she just said and even he begins to clap for her. The crowd erupts in cheers and the whole place goes nuts for Tyson and Natalya.

awesome miz

Reaction score

The Miz looks around the crowd and then he comes even closer to Gargano before he starts talking....

0065.jpg

The Miz: Really?

Crowd: Really!

The Miz: Really?!

The Miz: Really Johnny, really?!

The Miz: Did you really say you can compare to some of greats and then you named Bobby Fish and Samoa Joe? What is that some kind of a joke or what?! Because if you think that Bobby Fish or Samoa Joe are one of these greats then you are even more stupid than you look. And if you want to compare me to Bobby Fish because he also told you the truth about that title, then go on, because even tho he's nothing more than a loser if he gets beat by someone like you but he's right. He's right, just like I'm right. Face the truth boy. The truth is that if until you'll hold that championship it will never get prestige it deserves... So you can hold whatever belt you want but will not be a championship. I can hold this microphone and tell that it's championship trophy that I've won when they put the microphone in my hand for the very first time. Or I can tell that this microphone is the weapon of mass destruction. And maybe in my hands it really is, but it doesn't change the fact that it still means nothing for UWF. So hold your little title, raise it above and let me dream what it looks like to hold that belt, but don't you forget to dream as well. To dream about holding real championship belt. For example WWE championship belt. Or maybe Intercontinental championship. Tag team championship, United States Championship, World Tag Team championship and trust me, trust me when I tell you that you will also have to just dream about what it feels like to be mr. Money in the Bank. Because you won't be the one...

The Miz: So back to Money in the Bank match. You sit and study your opponents. Good for you, carry on but it won't help. Because tonight, when I'll beat you then you can go and try to study more tapes. I'll give you a hit what exact tapes you should check out. A tape from July 18, 2011. That the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Watch the WWE Championship Money in the Bank ladder match and focus on the winner of that match. Or maybe you should check the one from November 22, 2011 episode of RAW. Look at the WWE Championship match – Randy Orton against Wade Barrett. The successful defense by Randy Orton. But don't you stop watching till the music hits. Because then you'll see the real superstar. Then you'll see the real champion. Then you'll see The Miz cashing in his Money in the Bank contract to realize his dream. And that's something you will never ever be able to do. Oh and you will have to add one more tape. The tape from October 25, 2013. UWF IMPACT and RAW Supershow. And you will have to watch The Miz against Johnny Gargano over and over and over again. Because an ending of that match will follow you forever. Because when your skull will hit this canvas and when the referee will pin you just like that: 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 then it will be you, who will have to look up the sky and watch me raise that title above my head and take it from you once and for all. And maybe you will be saved from YOUR disease. The disease of paranoia. Paranoia that you mean something. Because you don't. And it's as simple as that. Nothing less, nothing more....

Fans give The Miz mostly bad reaction but he doesn't care and only thing he focus on is Johnny Gargano. The Miz points on the stage and Johnny turns over as The Miz continues...

The Miz: You see that stage Johnny? Let me ask you one thing. How do you want to Superkick Eddie Guerrero out of mid-air, drop the King of Sleaze on his face, break the spirits and hopes of Bray Wyatt and crush the dreams of the Real Americans after you I will connect your skull with that steel floor huh? I bet you won't be able to do all these things you've been studying for past few weeks. Listen I guarantee you one thing. No matter how bad I'm gonna beat you tonight, no matter if you'll be able to compete at Halloween Havok I guarantee you that I will make sure you will not win the Money in the Bank. Just as I'll make sure you won't win tonight.... But Johnny, you are right at one thing. For sure you are NOT the most talented wrestler. You are NOT the most charismatic one. But you are the most naive star that ever stepped into this ring. Because if you are still trying to deny that I am the most single gifted wrestler in the history, you are just crazy. And nobody, not even you can compare to the talent of mine....

The Miz: I'll give ya a hit Johnny. Stop the thing about that ego disease and of all that. Just stop it. Come out with something cooler. Come out with something new. You are just repeating yourself. And you are repeating what have already been said. Because most things you said I've already heard. Tell me that I'm not a talent. Tell me that I'm a failure. Tell me that I'm Jericho wannabe. Do it. But you are wrong. I am the poster child. I am the champion. And in our match Johnny, I will be the winner. And after our match you will have no other option than to admit that you were wrong. Because I'm The Miz and I'm awesome... simple as that...

The Miz lowers the microphone and waits for the respond...

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Swagger vs London vs Fish

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]

The crowd begins to boo right away as that song can only mean one thing. One half of reDRagon, Bobby Fish, makes his way through the curtain to a chorus of boo's from the crowd. With a cocky smile on his face, Fish walks down the ramp with his hands resting on the top of his head. Fish makes his way over to the timekeepers table to grab a microphone then swiftly hops up onto the apron. The entrance music begins to cut out as Fish stands in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand, he doesn't look too pleased at the moment.

Bobby Fish
"What..in the hell is this shit? Every single week it's something else, I mean first, it all started out great when Kyle and I first got here, we beat the UWF Tag-Team Champions, we're the rightful Champions, and every damn person knows that, but what happens, do we get the rematch that we deserve? No, we didn't, instead, Kyle and I get shipped off to Impact and I get put in these meaningless matches every single week. It's great logic, I'm sure, we have the greatest tag-team in the World today, and what do we do with them? Do we let them team and show off why they're great? No, we're just going to stick you Bobby in all these matches that just don't matter. Bravo gentlemen, you're doing your jobs great, I mean look at these beauty we have here tonight, you have myself versus Jack Swagger versus a man I've gotten to see a lot of lately, Paul London. Only one of the men I'm facing off against at Halloween Havok. Then just to make it even better, all partners have been banned from ringside. So Kyle can't be in my corner, what is this? This isn't what I signed up for, we're the greatest tag-team in the World today, we should be Champions right now! But instead, they're putting me in singles competition, but you know what? I welcome it, Swagger, London, bring it on, I'd love to kick someone's ass right about now!"

The crowd boo's Fish as he begins to pace back and forth in the ring.

"Looking at my opponents for the evening and I can't help but laugh, what kind of idiot risks one of the biggest matches of Halloween Havok but putting them against each other the week before? I get to break Paul London in half right before our big tag-team match, this is perfect, because soon, I get to take one of the members of the American Dolphins out, and then it turns into a two on one situation and the ball is now in our court. Advantage reDRagon. That's why I think it's foolish for London to even be in this ring with me this week, he wants nothing to do with me, and he shouldn't. He know's what I'm capable of, he's seen what I've been able to do. He even agrees that I'm am rightfully one half of the tag-team Champions."

The crowd boo's even louder as Fish begins to turn red from screaming.

"Now look, Jack Swagger, I don't know you, I've never met you, I've never competed against you, but I only have thing to say to you, don't get in my way. London is mine, I don't care what you do, I don't care about you, you're none of my business. But I swear if you get in my way, I'll kick your head off just like I plan to do to London. The prophecy is almost complete and as Halloween Havok draws nearer I start realize what's going on, all though Kyle and myself beat the tag-team Champions, this company wants nothing to do with us, because we don't fit the mold that they want. We're not 'superstars', I'm just an ass kicker, Kyle is just one of the greatest submission wrestlers this World has to offer, we're looked at as too indy, and that just makes me laugh because each time I've stepped in the ring with a so called 'superstar' I've came out on time, and I'm just going to prove that again. Then who knows what's next, after Halloween Havok, do we get handed the World tag-team Championship shot we deserve? Or do those go to more teams who aren't as deserving as us. I stand before all you morons without gold around my waist but no need to worry because I am your Champion, I'm the Champion of the universe, I am the Prophet of UWF."

ooc; kept it short just to get it started