Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact 10/18/13: Styles/Guerrero/Rhino/Punk vs The Corporation

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
[video=youtube;ZSSudpoyY8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSudpoyY8g[/video]

"I Walk Alone" blares through the PA system and the UWF Impact crowd boos loudly at the arrival of the Leader of The Corporation. Batista steps out from behind the curtain wearing a suit and tie, looking sharp, confident, and focused. Behind his dark sunglasses, he's probably glaring out at the crowd though, as he ignores his usual poses at the top of the ramp to instead walk down towards the ring with a purpose. There are plenty of "Batista sucks" signs as well as "Screw the Corporation" ones as well, but the Animal pays them no mind, as he climbs up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. He pulls out a microphone from his suit jacket pocket, and when his music is finally cut, Dave speaks to the sold out crowd, but joins his partner Cody Rhodes where he's standing first.

9306%20-%20Raw%20batista%20suit%20wwe.png

Batista: Well... well....well.. heh. Look what we got here, Cody; we got the World Chump, AJ Styles- who we rightfully beat the holy hell out of last week on this show... and then standing next to him is the guy who I embarrassed at Summerslam in that Scramble match. Far from what I'd call "game" competition from the Impact side of things. This has GOT to be a joke..

Batista chuckles to himself, clearly underplaying the opponents in the ring. The fans boo Dave, as the leader of the Corporation speaks again.

Batista: AJ, Man, tick tock buddy. Tick tock. The Corporation is going to follow you and hunt you down, no matter what brand you go and hide on, no matter what hotel you stay in, no matter what arena you end up in. We will make your life miserable until Kurt takes that strap away from you. Got it? There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Its four on one, hell, gonna be five on one when Raw comes around. And that only spells trouble for you. Deep trouble. You have "teammates"... if you want to call them that in this match, but you won't have anybody watching your back at Halloween Havok. We may be banned from ringside but dont even think for a damn second that we wont shadow you and soften you up before you even get CLOSE to that damn ring. Kurt, is gonna have easy damn pickings with you. So kiss that World Title goodbye AJ, because this is one of the last times you'll get to wear it. You winning was just a pipe dream anyway, your time is up. The Corporations time is imminent.

Batista stares down AJ before continuing to speak to him

Batista: You have the biggest, baddest, Animal on your trail right now. And on Impact? I get you. In this ring. And I make you understand why I was hand picked for this team, hand picked as the leader, and why I will push My team to victory. I get to break you, Styles, over my knee. And I'll enjoy ever second of it. Because that belt is Kurts for now, but if somehow Kurt can't do it. Be damn sure I'll take it from you. Aside from that, you seem much too confident in this makeshift team of yours. Punk is all over the place, and a C rate guy compared to World Class guys like myself and Cody. Rhino? Who? And Eddie Guerrero..? I have been, and never will be threatened by Eddie. He's done nothing to impress, nothing to earn my respect, and he sure as hell doesnt sound like he's really got your back AJ. He doesnt want us here, just like you, but if you think you can trust him? If you think you can have a Guerrero in your corner and not look over your shoulder.. you're a damn fool. He's talkin' like he's on your side, but I know Eddie, AJ, and he will screw you over and eat you alive the second you arent looking. Whether he roots for you or not, whether he says he respects you or not, you have to be blind and STUPID to be excited about having Eddie Guerrero in your corner.

Cody and Batista share a quick smirk and nod, before Batista turns his attention to Guerrero to address him

Batista: But here we are, once again; you and me, Eddie. Back in this ring. How's it feel? Once again, you're helpless and looking at the top dog in this company, while you're scrapping at the bottom, fighting for nothing but the hopes of not getting terminated like Daniel Bryan. Hows it feel huh? You wanna take a trip down memory lane, and remember how I screwed you outta winning that Scramble Match at Summerslam? After you thought you had me, after you thought that you were gonna win. How'd that turn out for you? Because at the end of the day, I still won that match, and sent you down a path you still havent recovered from. But here I am Eddie, back again to kick your ass and put you in your place. So what was all that about "Nutless gringos?", because I'm pretty damn sure I could take on You and AJ by my god damn self. And unfortunately for you, I have the entire Corporation with me this week, so you don't stand a damn chance. You can just come on and bring that fight Eddie, bring that "Latino Heat" man. You're gonna need it. You're gonna need everything you got. Because we're head hunting on Friday night. I want to make you remember when the Corporation came into your turf, and beat you six ways from Sunday, and left you broken in the ring. And if you're lucky, you wont end up like Daniel Bryan; fired and depressed, wishing he had just backed down from us. Thats if you're lucky. So feel sorry for him all you want, but you might damn sure be next, Eddie. You can chalk that up as a threat, or a promise. Whatevers gonna help you sleep at night. The Corporation is coming and you are going to feed the machine.

Batista lowers his mic as he and Cody stand together on one side of the ring. The fans boo Dave, but he pays them no mind, as they wait for the next person to say their piece.

Reaction score
Re: UWF iMPACT Preview for 10/18/13

Two important notices about Impact tomorrow.

1) The 8 man tag has been moved to next week because me, Natlav & SBS are gonna do a Supershow next week.

2) While I did have a plan for the show tomorrow while I'm not home, I've gone and broken my 300 quid Smartphone which means I have no internet router :( - so can you send everything to [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION]!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Impact 10/18/13: Real Americans vs Real American Dolphins

After a while, The audience has gone into a lull, but they stand up and boo towards the stage as someone appears through the curtain. JBL Stands alone staring down towards the ring.

vb.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield:

You Boys need to watch where you target those mouths of yours, because I may have taken the offer of becoming an announcer but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of teaching two runts like you a lesson. History lesson kids, I am the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown Television History, I am the first ETW Champion, the greatest ETW Global Champion, and the Final UCW Champion. The strap they have on Anarchy, it's just a replica, a redone plate and leather to look like the title I held and have in one of my homes. I've been a General Manager, I've beaten all the great, and I am and FOREVER will be A WRESTLINGA...GOD...And as such I have decided to bring my insight into the commentary table, to carry Michael Cole every week, and as such I remain a constant professional and impartial. But as a person, as a True, AMERICAN...Hero...I see all the things these men are fighting for, and as a man I support their cause 100%. See my support, financial or otherwise, means I won't be coming out here with them on a daily basis, it means I'm still first and foremost the finest color commentator in UWF History. But you punk kids decided to run your mouth, and if you keep it up I'm here to remind you that smell like smoke son because I've been through fire and I haven't gone through that to let two flavors of the month bad mouth me. So keep that third eye on me boys, because if I see fit, all it will be seeing is a clothesline taking your heads off.

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk[/video]

The Real Americans theme hits the arena, only causing the boos to get louder, as Zeb Colter appears through the curtain. Hassan walks off to one side of the stage as Swagger goes to the opposite, Colter stands to JBLs side and shakes his hand before raising his microphone and turning towards the ring.

SD_717_Photo_009_zps4fca6874.jpg

Zeb Colter:

Now I can understand why you young men decided to make mention of Mr. Layfield, this great man has done many a great thing, and his most recent display of greatness has been siding with us Real Americans. Yes it was at the expense of your partner, but let's be honest for a second did you two honestly think a Punk who can't stay in one place and you two had a chance against an All American American, a True Patriot, and the essence of America Hulk Hogan? It was lopsided from the start. With that said, first it was Hulk Hogan, and now John Bradshaw Layfield have joined the side of America. And not this America, the one where people are so distracted by their selfish desires and new fangled technology that they don't even realize how serious it is that the Government of the United States of America is shut down. Now they have joined our America, one that was lost far too long ago, and one we seek to bring back. And with their help, with their name recognition and with their financial investments it is only a matter of time before Our America becomes yours.

Colter pats JBL on the back, before continuing on.

But That is our long term goal, like the Tag Team Titles are yours. And as I've stated we aren't concerned with the Tag Team Championships just yet, we are looking to gain the Global Championship after already adding the Commonwealth to our accomplishments. So after this here match I see us parting ways, you looking to get a shot you believe has been predestined and us gaining the Money in the Bank Briefcase. The problem with that is the two of you have put into question our agenda, you've made a mockery of our people, and you've threatened them. So instead of a Tag Team Victory, these two Real Americans are going to teach you a lesson. A lesson of where your place here is, a lesson of writing checks with your mouths you can't cash. These two men are going to dominate the Money in the Bank, a match that has 5 other competitors, so with them preparing for that how do you two expect to offer any sort of challenge to them?

Colter hands his microphone off to Hassan.

Muhammad Hassan:

Before The Real Americans came to fruition, I was already being overlooked, I was stuck into a match against The Ultimate Warrior and Sting instead of being including into the King of the Ring Tournament. I was targeted and thrown out by everyone in the match when I had my shot to become Global Champion, I was cheated, I was embarrassed, and I was sick of it. Now I am taking my America back, one before I was prosecuted and looked down upon for my heritage one where it wasn't about my ancestors but about where I was born. I demand respect, and I have set out to beat it out of ANYONE who thinks they are too good to give it to me. London and Kendrick, you don't deal in adversity because no matter how different your minds work you are Paul and Bryan, two men who can walk down the street and look like everyone else if they chose to. So for all the spiritual talk, you're just two guys looking to get attention, if you fail? who cares it's apparently already been destined. Well on Impact I'm personally going to make sure you get a little taste of adversity, by ending the future of the Tag Team Division.

Hassan hands the microphone to Colter who hands it to Swagger

Jack Swagger:

Pain? what do both of you know about dealing pain? I made a career out of that word, and both of you think you're going to be the ones to show me it's meaning. Pain isn't a loss, Pain isn't a punch to the face that'll last a day or two. Pain is what I leave you in...the thing that makes you remember my name whenever you get out of bed and struggle to hold your weight, the thing that you don't get rid of but only get used to dealing with, and a Patriot Lock is what brings it. I've turned bigger men than you into pretzels on a wrestling mat, and in that ring I'll show you how big a threat America is when you put it's back into a corner.

Colter is handed mack the microphone

Zeb Colter:

Now I'm sure you both think you're fighting for an honorable cause, I'm sure you believe we're just standing on our soap boxes here, but just like the sad excuse that populates our once great home you fail to look at yourselves. It makes us sick to see arrogant, over-entitled air-heads parading around your moronic ramblings week in and week out. Jack Swagger and Muhammad Hassan here, are going to dethrone you before you even come close to touching the tag team titles. How does that sound? familiar ain't it, for all your Talk you "dolphins" are mere red herrings, you talk about us being selfish, about us craving a kingdom of possessions and security. When all you two have talked about since getting a contract is gaining possession of the Tag Team titles, securing your names in the history books. You think you're better than us Humble Americans, when you're nothing more than an Average team who people find interesting because they can say anything. The Ultimate Warrior was an Average wrestler who people found interesting because he said random things just like you two, and at Bound For Glory Muhammad Hassan made him give up...and now the same will happen to the likes of you two. It won't be JBL or Hogan, it won't even be me, it's going to be these two Real Americans who finally shut you two up...We...The People.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The first part's good news because now Shawn and RRS have more time to show up, as well as yourself and Blizzard.

iBunka

Reaction score

So do we need to send things that we have already sent WWS to natlav now?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

I'll get a Joey promo to you later.

I'll get a Joey promo to you later.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Two important notices about Impact tomorrow.

1) The 8 man tag has been moved to next week because me, Natlav & SBS are gonna do a Supershow next week.

2) While I did have a plan for the show tomorrow while I'm not home, I've gone and broken my 300 quid Smartphone which means I have no internet router :( - so can you send everything to [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION]!

If you keep breaking your shit then I'll have to eventually run Impact by myself. 8D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact 10/18/13: Styles/Guerrero/Rhino/Punk vs The Corporation

GORE! GORE! GORE!

The crowd goes wild as Rhino quickly begins his descent down the stairs through the crowd. He just seems to keep looking in the ring as he does so, blatantly ignoring all of his fans.

He doesn’t take long to jump over the barricade and grab a microphone before entering the ring. He almost looks pleased.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
It would appear that these Corporation goons like to underestimate people. Both Cody Rhodes and Batista barely acknowledged me, a former International Champion. What kind of crap is that man? I’ve done my fair share of amazing things in this company. The stuff Sting and I did on Anarchy is something that all the young guys should be comparing themselves to. I have proven time and again that if really put to the test I can be more than just a machine. I am a beast when it comes to certain aspects in this business. For instance, I can feel my animalistic nature coming in as I listened to Batista proclaim himself as the beast. You know, I was called a beast for quite some time in my career. Why do you believe that you’re a beast? Sure you’re a big guy and have proven to be an emotional wreck at times, but a beast you are not.

Cody Rhodes, you have this whole “crazy†thing going on right now. You want everybody to believe that you’re some kind of crazy person who can inflict any types of harm. I don’t think we have any room to actually fear you, between you and your gorilla and your tacky as hell suits, you have nothing! There is nothing about you that is at all frightening. In fact, it pisses me off whenever you mention you’re going to hurt someone. You do hurt people, but you usually end up doing it while they are already down. I remember seeing what you tried doing to Christopher Daniels nearly a year ago. You had him beat in a match, and just as you were about to finish him and possibly his career John Morrison made the save. That’s not crazy or sadistic, that’s just pathetic. At least when you’re in a fight, it’s all fair. That’s all I’ve ever seen you do. You’ve always mentioned ending careers, but you do in such horrible fashion that it’s just sad.

Don’t think I have forgotten about the other monkeys. We have Kurt Angle who I think is the leader of The Corporation, or at least he’s the only one Stephanie trusts to go after the title. I don’t blame her; I don’t think I’d trust someone like Batista, or Cody Rhodes, or whoever the other guy is. What’s his name again? I don’t pay enough attention to you boys over on Raw, so you’ll have to bear with me. Oh yeah, John Cena. He’s still the European Champion right? I swear his run with that championship belt has been really lackluster. I totally forgot that championship still existed until one of the fans just shouted it out. Yes I heard you!

The crowd responds to the comment in kind.

To be honest, I don’t think I understand fully what the Corporation is about. I think you guys spoke of honour or something at some point. Yet I see you guys attacking AJ Styles who’s just trying to do his job. What kind of corporate scandal is that man?! Let’s be fair here folks, Stephanie did go out of her way to get some of the biggest names in this company to fight for whatever cause she has planned. The way I see it, you guys have nothing to really do, nothing but huge egos in a confined space. Eventually one of you is going to crack and when that happens the entire thing will blow up in your faces. But don’t take my word for it; why not skim through the history books. Eventually one of you is going to feel like they are the better man of the group. When that day comes, I’m sure most of UWF staff and superstars alike are going to laugh. I know I’ll enjoy it. But nothing and I mean nothing would please me more than to Gore all of you.

That’s kind of my thing you know, GORE! GORE! GORE!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Impact's almost up guys. Got sidetracked doing a little project here on the forums. :)

iBunka

Reaction score

The amount of times I've hit refresh... I'm too giddy.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Presents: Impact 10/18/13 THE SHOW

Before iMPACT's opening segment, the camera feed switches to a jogging camera man who is running around corners running out of breath. He turns about three corners before finally bumping into the chest of none other than Hulk Hogan. He focuses the camera on Hogan, creates reasonable distance, and prepares himself to ask the Immortal One some questions. The crowd boo's as the image is displayed on the titantron. Hogan pets his handlebar mustache and speaks before the reporter can open his mouth.

impact-hulk-hogan-main-event-mafia-300x194.jpg

Hogan: "I know what this is about, dude. You're about to ask Hogan about how he feels about not having lost yet since making his iMPACT debut. You're gonna ask Hulk Hogan why he's here when he isn't scheduled tonight, brother. Let me tell you something man, this isn't about Hulk Hogan tonight. This is about the Real Americans going head to head with the American Dolphins out in that ring tonight. Tonight, we look to end this nonsense going on between us. We know we are better than those dudes and after a clean victory tonight, Joseph Parks will realize that it's time to drop those Dolphins down a level, and raise us to the very top, brother."

Interviewer: "Well clearly you have strong feelings for what lays ahead tonight. Can we expect yet another appearance from you at ringside tonight?"

Hogan stares at the interviewer with a blank expression on his face. His eyes grow wide as he begins to speak again.

Hulk Hogan: "I know what you're trying to get at dude, and I won't have any of it. You're trying to get the old Hogan all riled up about how the last two matches didn't end cleanly but let me tell you this, brother. When I defeated three other men for the Commonwealth Championship, I didn't ask for my boys to come back me up. They were a little worried for me, but I think I showed them that I am able to hold my own man. Rewind to last week when JBL came out into that ring. We can't say we expected that, brother. JBL helped us and supports what we do and say - what other way to show that by doing what he did man."

Interviewer: "Well I was trying to get into that, but my main question is when will it end? Are you going out there to interfere? How long until you realize that just maybe the Real Americans cannot win without some help?"

Hulk Hogan: "Woah woah woah, slow it down man. Let's get real here for a second brother. When will it end? It's over already dude. There was some confusion between the Real Americans but that's long gone now. Am I going to interfere tonight? Are you crazy? That's like asking, if Hulk Hogan is throwing all of his morals out the window. Let me tell you this - unless it looks like my boys Swagger and Hassan are a breath away from knocking on the door above them brother, Hulk Hogan is not hopping in that ring. I know the Real Americans will win tonight and they can do it cleanly. I will be down there tonight, but I will be sitting side by side with Cole and none other than th- well would you look at that."

Hogan turns his attention away from the interviewer as none other than John Bradshaw Layfield walks by. JBL stops and turns to join in on the conversation. He shakes hands with Hogan and begins speaking with him immediately.

images_display_image.jpeg

JBL: "You know Hogan, how I told you that you would for sure have my financial backing? Well I am a man of my word, and you see - what you signify by being a part of the Real Americans is what I signify by being a civilian of this great country. I fully support your groups motives and for that, I have something that you can make your way to the ring in for the rest of your time here on iMPACT - well, all three of you!"

JBL signals for Hogan to follow him. The two men walk through a couple doors to the iMPACT garage, and the cameraman follows. JBL and Hogan block the view of the camera, as you can visibly see Hogan nodding his head and petting his mustache.

Hulk Hogan: "This is going to be great."

The show is about to start, but not before some vehicle emerges from the curtain to the side of the stage. No music is playing, no one knows what is happening - but it all becomes clear as the limousine fully emerges, sporting a Real Americans logo and other paraphernalia. The crowd begins to boo as Hogan steps out of the new Real Americans' limo.

GHvOaOI.png

Hogan, focusing on the business at hand tonight walks down the ramp and heads straight to the announcer's table as iMPACT kicks off to start the show.

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

And now UWF Presents iMPACT! Live from the Heinz Field in Pittsburg Pennsilvanyia on 10/18/13!!

pittsburgh_night07.jpg

http://ringthedamnbell.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/michaelcole.jpg

Michael Cole:
Ladies and gentleman welcome to another sold out edition of UWF Friday Night Impact! Halloween Havoc is just around the corner and what a treat we have for you tonight!

Hulk Hogan: Well if the show is better then your puns Michael then I guess this will be worth watching brother! I mean I'm here already right?

Cole: Yes partner you are! Tonight we're going to see a Clash of Kings as the Corporation will battle it out against Impact's finest, The American Dolphins will battle it our against The Real Americans, and of course the debut of Samoa Joe as he takes on Johnny Gargano!

JBL: Also don't forget about that funeral of The Great Khali Michael, I mean I was shocked that Kane won the title last week, but now he wants to make sure that The Great Khali will be buried for enternity! May he rest in piece brother!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

[video=youtube;OqahaURKs0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqahaURKs0Y[/video]

'The Antidote' by Story of the Year begins playing over the speaker system as the crowd seems rather bored, not sure who is coming out and many not really caring. After a few moments, a figure steps out from behind the curtains in the same baby blue hoodie from last week, 'The Bee's Knees' on one arm and 'The Cat's Pajamas' on the other, his hood on his head and his head down. As he raises his head, he turns around, taking in the massive arena, the crowd, and the lighting, showing that he has 'The Whole Shebang' written across his back, before he looks at the crowd and takes his hood off. Smiling into the crowd, he grabs the zipper on his hoodie and begins to unzip, but stops halfway as if he had a second thought. However, he shake his head as he quickly unzips his hoodie to reveal he already has a championship around his waist, which he points to while shouting 'SHEBANG!', the camera gets a close up to show the words 'Johnny Gargano' written on the nameplate. Gargano smiles a bit more, confident in himself as he begins to walk down the ramp like he doesn't have a care in the world and this can be seen when he takes his hoodie off and randomly tosses it in the crowd. Nearing the bottom of the ramp, he hops on the apron and climbs in the ring

…............

The lights then turn off as the chants begin to change to ''JOE!''. The stage is set it's time for the debut, of SAMOA JOE!

[video=youtube;c358h-9uvmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c358h-9uvmg[/video]

''Nation of Violence'' hits as out walks, ''The Samoan Submission Specialist'' Samoa Joe! The pyro smoke pours out from behind as he walks down with his towel around his neck.

qqbcxc.jpg

Joe climbs into the ring and stares at Gargano!

…............

The bell rings and the action is quick to kick off as Gargano and Joe lock up in the middle of the ring. The strength advantage clearly lies with Joe, but Gargano appears to be the one in control as he unbelievably uses his body strength to push Samoa Joe into the corner. Joe is surprised to be overpowered so early on in the match, but it doesn't knock him off his game as he's quick to retaliate by pushing Gargano back with all of his power and connecting with a vicious uppercut to his jaw, sending him down to the ground. Gargano is quick to recover and pounces back to his feet much to Joe's amusement. Gargano fires a kick in his direction, but Joe manages to catch his leg in midair, taking him back off his feet with a leg sweep leaving Gargano clutching at the top of his leg with his hands, he pulls himself up into a seating position, which turns out to be his mistake as Joe slaps the back of his hand across Gargano's spine and follows up with a boot to his midsection, knocking Gargano back down, lying on the canvas. With his opponents in the perfect position, Joe sprints towards the ropes and uses the momentum from bouncing against them to leap up and drop a big knee across the lower neck area of Gargano before lowering down into an early pinfall attempt.

Kickout!

With plenty left in the tank, it doesn't take much for Johnny to kick out as the referee's hand only comes down for a one count, but that doesn't bother Joe, he isn't relenting his assault as he scoops Gargano up to his feet, not giving him any chance to fight back, he hooks the neck and head before hoisting him up into the air for a suplex, changing his mind mid-move as he brings Gargano back down to the canvas stomach first with a gourdbuster. The impact causes Gargano to bounce forwards and land on his back as he holds onto his ribs. The crowd are cheering on Joe who is eating up the praise. Gargano uses the distraction to create some space between himself and his opponent as he rolls out on to the apron to recuperate.

Hogan: I have to say, when this young man was able to overpower this Samoan machine, I was impressed brother. But it seems like it didn't do him any favours, Joe has dominated here.

Michael Cole: It hasn't been that long, but you're right, in the crucial opening moments of this match, Samoa Joe does indeed have the advantage, and now the ball is in Gargano's court, It'll be interesting to see what he does with it.

Joe turns his attention back to Gargano who is still outside on the apron, Joe walks over to his opponent and looks to take him by surprise, but Gargano saw him coming, he leaps up and strikes the big man across the side of his face with his fist. Joe stumbles back away from the ropes as Gargano makes his way back into the ring. Knowing that Joe is staggered, Gargano waits for him to turn around before speeding in his direction, but Joe's experience comes into play and instinctively he leaps forwards and slams into Gargano with a huge shoulder block that not only knocks Gargano off his feet, but he flips over for the impact, but surprisingly Gargano gets straight back up to his feet! Joe appears surprised and tries to go for a second shoulder block, but Gargano manages to avoid the attack and retaliates with a swift spinning back kick, leaving Joe leaning over in the middle of the ring with his arms around his torso. Wasting no time, Gargano quickly sprints into action, hooking the lower neck of Joe with his arm, he brings him down off his feet with his head hitting the canvas as Gargano connects with the Baby ace crusher, a variation of the move made popular by Johnny Ace. Gargano goes into the cover.

Kickout!

Samoa Joe throws Gargano off him to break up the count at an early two. Gargano quickly recovers from the throw and heads back to Joe who is now on one knee, trying to stand up, but Gargano isn't making it any easier as he rains down with kicks. A high kick connects right in the center of his chest leaving a big red mark. Gargano continues with lower kicks to the abdomen area, repeatedly striking the same spot, trying to wear Joe down, but as he goes for the third kick, Joe lashes out with a chop and beats Gargano to the punch. Gargano holds onto his chest as he backs away from Joe, but Joe is quick on his tracks, he grabs Gargano by the chest and tosses him into the same corner he found himself earlier on in the match. Gargano has nowhere to run as Joe grins before firing a vicious chop across the chest of his opponent that causes him to slump down into a seated position, but Joe isn't done yet and lifts Gargano back up into the corner, holding him in place with his right hand as he fires chops across his chest with his left hand. It only takes a couple of chops for the war wounds to show as Gargano is left sporting his own red mark across the chest, with Joe making it worse with every chop that connects. Before connecting with his last chop, Joe motions for the crowd to be quiet. He raises his arm up into the air and as fast as he can, he connects with a huge final chop across Gargano's chest and releases his hold, leaving him to fall back into his seat in the corner.

Hogan : I'm not going to lie, that cutter from Gargano was a thing of beauty, I'm surprised the match didn't end right there, but all credit due, Samoa Joe has brought himself right back into this brother!

Michael Cole: It's hard to overpower a man as big as Samoa Joe, JBL. This Gargano fellow may have managed to earlier, but unfortunately for him, lighting doesn't strike in the same place twice.

With Gargano slumped down in the corner, Joe heads to the opposite corner and prepares himself as he launches himself out of the corner, just before reaching Gargano, he turns around and throws himself back into the corner, but misses impact with Gargano who has rolled beneath the ropes. Joe slams his back hard against the turnbuckle, holding his back, aching with pain, he staggers forward, unaware that Gargano is stood on the apron clutching onto the ropes. Joe spins himself around to face his opponent, Gargano vaults through the second and top rope and connects with a spear that knocks Joe on his back. Gargano hooks the leg for his second pin attempt in this match.

Kickout!

Joe manages to lift up his shoulder just after the two count, but it's clear that the spear may have taken something out of him, but Gargano is just as worn down from the vicious chops he suffered at the hands of his opponent. Gargano drags himself over to the ropes and uses them as leverage to pull himself up as Joe resorts to lifting himself up from his own strength alone. With both men back on their feet, they quickly turn their attention back to each other. Joe walks over to Gargano and strikes him with yet another chop across the chest. Gargano quickly reacts with a kick to the lower leg of Joe. They continue to exchange strikes until Gargano attempts to land a spinning kick to Joe's skull, but Joe swats him away. Gargano stumbles away and falls back into an awaiting Samoa Joe who wraps his right arm around his back and uses his left arm to support the leg, lifting him up into the air and bringing him down onto his back, Gargano lands on his back and rolls over onto his stomach. Joe isn't done yet as he lifts his opponent to his feet and places him onto his shoulders before throwing his weight back, he hits a Samoan Drop with all of his weight landing across the torso of Gargano. Joe remains leaning across Gargano as he hooks the leg and attempts the pin.

Kickout!

Michael Cole: What a great match this has been so far, it really could go either way.

Hogan: I have to agree dude, these two have given it everything they've got and it really shows.

Joe is back to his feet now and Gargano is almost back to his, once again using the ropes for leverage. Gargano turns around into Samoa Joe who runs towards him, but in what can only be describe as an incredible feat of strength, Gargano somehow manages to stop him in his track and scoop him up onto his shoulders. Clearly hurting under all of the weight he's carrying, Gargano jolts towards the closest corner and catapults Joe down into it, his skull smacking cleanly across the second turnbuckle as Gargano falls to the floor from the strain to his back with all of the weight he just carried. Crawling over to where Joe fell, Gargano expects to make the pinfall, but Joe lashes out with an open handed blow that knocks Gargano back near the turnbuckle. Joe uses this as his opportunity to recover, he shakes off the blow to his head and gets back to his feet, walking over to Gargano who has his back to him, still reeling from the blow he received. Joe decides enough is enough as he sneaks up behind his opponent and wraps his long, large arms around Gargano's neck and head, attempting to choke him out with his submission manoeuvre. Gargano struggles to escape the hold, he does all that he can to alleviate the pressure, but all he succeeds in doing is causing Joe to tighten his grip. Fighting with himself not to fade, Gargano uses his leg strength to his advantage as he lifts up his leg and pushes against the turnbuckle which causes Joe to lose his balance and fall down near the ropes with his hold still tight around Gargano's neck, but the fall causes Gargano to flip over which results in an unaware Joe's shoulders being firmly against the canvas with no way out unless he breaks the hold. The referee counts the pin as Gargano slyly pulls down onto the ropes for leverage.

3!

Here is your winner by pinfall, Johnny Gargano!

800px-JohnnyGarganoKingofTrios.jpg

Samoa Joe instantly lets go of his grip and is completely surprised as Gargano's music hits and he rolls away to the center of the ring where he starts to celebrate as the majority of the crowd continue to cheer him on. Gargano heads to the corner and jumps up onto the second turnbuckle to bask in his glory.

Hogan: What a fantastic reversal that was brother, a huge congratulations to Johnny Gargano, continuing his impressive debut here with yet another victory.

Michael Cole: It was an impressive reversal, but there was no need for him to use the ropes like that. Joe didn't realise his shoulders were down, Gargano had this match won, there wasn't any need to resort to those tactics.

Samoe Joe can't believe what he's hearing as the crowd continue to cheer the man who cheated him out of his victory. An irate Joe storms over to the corner and pulls Gargano down from his podium. Gargano doesn't appear to understand why Joe would be so angry with him and quickly turns to return to his corner, but just as he turns his back on Joe, Joe throws his arms around the neck and head of Gargano once more, but not falling for any tricks this time, he throws himself down to the canvas, bringing Gargano with him, he wraps his legs around Gargano's to make sure that there is no escape this time. Gargano has no where to go, flailing his arms, trying to find some way out of the hold, but to no avail, he start turning beet red and eventually, his eyes are left shut. Joe releases his hold and receives a mixed reaction from the crowd as he leaves the ring while EMT''s and referees rush the ring to help the fallen Gargano.

JBL: What a sore loser that Joe is! What a disgusting show of sportsmanship to this young man.

Michael Cole: I'm not saying he was right, but Samoa Joe has every right to be angry. That's what you get when you play with fire, John.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1305739278937.jpg

This week's episode is brought you by Coca Cola! No longer containing cocaine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene is set as Joey Ryan and Tyler Reks appear on the titantron. The background is the parking lot of the arena. Joey then begins to speak.

NZLXW.jpg

Joey:
All my life I have had to go through obstacle after obstacle. And then I finally make it into the big leagues just to be thrown on a show ran by an inexperienced moron. A man that just has an annoying look about him. He makes me want to punch him repeatedly and then throw up. I have been saying for weeks now that this man does not deserve to run a wrestling show. I don't know what Vince Mcmahon was smoking when he decided to name this man as our General Manager, but I assure you all that it was a horrible decision. I mean, I told the world in an interview that I do not like Joseph Park. Joseph thought that he could fix everything by placing me in a brutal 6 man ladder match. So I decided to take advantage of this situation and basically made a strong statement towards Joseph last week as I stapled my contract to his forehead to signify that I'm untouchable.

As of right now, I am declaring Joseph Park as my punching bag. I can beat up on him all I want because he knows damn well that he can't fire a man that has a contracted money in the bank match. And when I win that match, it would be the stupidest decision that man would ever make if he fired a guy who holds a World Title shot in his hands. So our beloved General Manager has a problem. A big problem. He's going to have to deal with Joey Ryan. The high school bully picking on the biggest and fattest nerd of them all. I'm going to punch him. I'm going to kick him. I am going to destroy him. Until I get exactly what I want, Joseph Park is mine. I mean, he decided not to book me in any matches, so it only makes sense if I find another alternative to a wrestling match. The next best thing actually......Beating up the boss!

I promise you that once I enter that building, I will find Joseph hiding in his office. And statement number two will be made as I put bruises all over his body. If any of the men on the roster want to stop me, then they can deal with the monstrous Tyler Reks. Joey starts to laugh a bit Then whoever gets involved, can end up a broken mess like Joseph Park. Now I was told to not show up at work tonight. But, what will iMPACT be without the King Of Sleaze sleazin up the place?

Joey then begins walking towards the building

Camera fades to black screen and all the fans in the arena can see the video package slowly showing up on the screen.

[video=youtube;O20Po-_kyuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O20Po-_kyuk[/video]

When the video package ends whole arena already knows what's coming next and during huge cheer from the crowd, well known theme song blasts through the arena and The Miz comes out on the stage.

AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

[video=youtube;tiqGfm568ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqGfm568ug[/video]

001.jpg

As The Miz comes out and stands tall after a short break from TV cameras fans seems to like the form The Miz shows up before them. Miz is holding microphone in his hand and he waits till his music stops and then he raises his microphone and we can hear his voice again...

014.jpg

The Miz: Back in 2001 I joined MTV and contested in The Real World Series. I joined MTV as Mike Mizanin, but I've quit MTV as The Miz. During The Real World Series I created a perfect alter ego. The Miz has everything you people love and look up for. The Miz is cocky, he's bad, he's arrogant, but these are the exact things you people need to make it to the big league. And The Miz made it. I won The Real World Series not once, but twice! But when I first won The Real World I didn't see it as the finish line of my career. I was not in the top of the world. I was just getting started. The win in The Real World was the start line. I deserved to win but even tho I deserved it, I did everything to success once again. And when won it for the second time I told to myself that it's time for me to grow up. To make my dreams a reality. And I did just that. I worked my ass every single day and every single night just to become... Better... I became better. I became stronger. I became what I always wanted to be. A professional wrestler.

The Miz lowers the mic for a second and he enjoys the mixed reaction he's getting from the crowd before he continues...

The Miz: In October 2004 I joined the fourth season of WWE's Tough Enough. I was competing for the contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and for US$1,000,000. Even tho I was last in few competitions I overcame six other guys and made it to the final! I was that close from achieving my goal and make my dreams a reality. Only one thing was standing in my way – my opponent Daniel Puder. You guys remember him? Sure you don't, but you know what's funny? Even tho he wasn't able to beat me in the final match of Tough Enough at Armageddon in a three round "Dixie Dogfight" which was, for those of you who was still playing with other children on the playground a real boxing match. None of us knocked out the opponent and the decision was up to you – the crowd. The reaction of the crowd decided the winner. And you know what? I lost... You people nearly cost me my all time dream! You people nearly cost me what I worked for! You people... You people opened my eyes. Because I realized I don't need you to make it in this business. And the people that tries to act as a heroes before you, they smile and kiss your kids, give you signatures and sign your T-Shirts with their faces on it, they are just like each and every single one of you! They are simply losers...

The Miz: So the trainer of Tough Enough – Al Snow... By the way where is he now? Too bad I became more successful than he's ever been and he was called a “ trainer “. But that guy Al Snow announced that man - Daniel Puder a winner. Even tho I lost, it was not over for me. I did not, I repeat I did not give up. I worked harder than I ever did. I trained more than anybody else. And it paid off. I was offered a developmental contract. I impressed them so hard that even tho I lost I was the one that got the contract and if that's not the reason to have your respect, I'll tell you what is... Ohio Valley Wrestling was my next destination. I dominated MTV, I dominated Tough Enough I continued dominating even in OVW. Nobody was able to stop me. Because I just couldn't stop. After everything I came through I knew that if I wouldn't impress there, I won't get any other chance. It was already 5 years since I won my first season of The Real World and On March 7, 2006 finally, FINALLY I was called by the WWE that it's time for me to come up. I was heading to SmackDown!

The Miz again waits for crowd to react and mostly cheer is heard from the crowd so The Miz slowly continues...

038.jpg

The Miz: April 21, 2006 was the date that was supposed to change my life. For someone it was just another typical boring and lazy Friday, for somebody else it was just another episode of Smackdown, but for The Miz it was the night I was supposed to finally get what I deserved... A chance... But I didn't get one. On the night I was supposed to finally make my debut, I was banned from WWE for three long months! But even this obstacle did not stop me. I came back and became a “ host “ of SmackDown! I hosted Bikini contests, interviewed these so called superstars and smiled here and there just to make you love me! I became a host of annual Divas Search for RAW and SmackDown and I finally got some attention on me. But it was still not enough. So after the end of Divas Search, I got what I wanted... A match on the live television. And I won. And then I won again. And again and again and again.... I was undefeated for 6 long months! And if that was still not good enough for you, keep quiet and let me finish..

The Miz: On June 17, 2007 I was drafted to ECW. And mark this date marks, because that was the date of change. Change in my career. ECW was the C show of WWE. It's days of fame was over and it was just the dump of useless wrestlers like Kofi Kingston, JTG or even CM Punk... But I didn't see it as a punishment I saw it just as another chance. I won my first match and I continued to dominate all over ECW. I was the king of Extreme and I became a "chick magnet". I owned such a divas as Kelly Kelly or Layla. And at Cyber Sunday I was voted to face CM Punk for ECW Championship. The rookie finally got into the big league. I fought for the World Championship title! Even tho I lost, it was the kicker of my next chapter... On the November 16, 2007 I finally won my first gold in WWE. I became one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions alongside John Morrison. And I was just getting started...

The Miz smiles at crowd and he looks right in the camera while he takes breath and continues...

The Miz: The Miz and John Morrison. We innovated the tag team division and we created the most popular show all over the network - “ The Dirt Sheet “. After a long long title reign with John we lost the titles to Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder which once again are now nowhere to be find... But we did not split. We continued as a team and we ruled the tag team division. To confirm our position as the most dominating tag team in the history of WWE, we fought CM Punk and Matt Hardy for World Tag Team Championship and guess what... We won. I was the one that pinned CM Punk to get my second gold around. I pinned today's so called “ Best in the World “. I pinned the Paul Heyman guy. I pinned a star... And I felt like I rule the world. But there was one little problem in my world – John Morrison. He was slowing me down. He was not the star of my caliber. So I made sure we lost the titles at Wrestlemania XXIV and then when the draft took place I was drafted to RAW. Not to the B show. No more C show. I was in the A show. A flagship of WWE was now feeling the presence of The Miz. While John Morrison stayed in ECW and slowly felt into shadow of my greatness.

029.jpg

The Miz looks around the crowd and with his cocky smile he slowly continues his speech...

The Miz: When I walked into the RAW's locker room for the first time ever you know what I've heard? I've heard every single so called superstar saying that I shouldn't be here. That I should go back to MTV and make an idiot of myself. Legends, superstars, commentators, managers, ring announcers, bell keepers, camera men, cleaners simply everybody wanted me to quit. They hated the fact that I'm in the same locker room as them. They didn't like the fact I used the same shower as them. They hated the fact the reality star was competing in the very same ring as them. They all pointed at me and they said “ Miz, you shall quit. Miz, you shouldn't be around here. Miz, get back to the Real World “... They saw me as a reality star and not as a wrestler. So I had to change their opinion on me. They didn't see all the hard work I did before I finally got my chance to show what's really in me. I'm not the 2nd generation star like The Rock. And I'm for sure not any kind of the 3rd generation star like Randy Orton. I had to start from the bottom. I didn't have nice path to get here. I came through obstacles, but I overcame them and finally got where I deserved to be.

The Miz: And when I showed up as a RAW star on the A show for the first time ever and challenged John Cena you remember what happened? I won. And then I won again. And again. And in the very single moment, I was 5-0 against John Cena. Against the biggest star of the modern era. At least that's how he was presented, but the fact was kinda different. Cena was the star, but he was boring and over played so he had to be changed. And it was supposed to be my time. MY time! But due to Cena, due to your, due to your role model I lost my job. And I had to once again fight for it. In the disguise as “ The Calgary Kid “ I defeated another so called legend – Eugene to get my job back. And I once again made it. So I was back on the roster and I was able to start my run for the United States Championship. I fought for it on three PPVs but I was not able to get my hands on the title. But finally, after three long months, I finally did it. On the October 5 episode of RAW I finally won my first ever single championship and I was 2nd tier champion on the biggest show of wrestling entertainment. Then at Bragging Rights I walked in as a United States Champion representing RAW and I faced my old friend, the Intercontinental champion of Smackdown – John Morrison. And I beat him that night...

The Miz: I proved to everybody that I was the star of that tag team. I was the only that won a match for RAW! I was the only superstar that walked in as a champion and walked out as a champion! And next month on the Survivor Series Pay Per View I was picked the Team Captain of RAW! The kid that competed on Tough Enough was supposed to lead five other superstars to face the team of SmackDown in traditional Survivor Series tag team match. We faced the team of John Morrison. And I once again won the match for RAW and once again defeated John. On the February 8 episode of RAW, I teamed up with The Big Show and we took the legendary D-Generation X for the Unified Tag Team Championship. And we won... We defeated the living legends – Shawn Michaels and Triple H. The veterans of wrestling weren't just good enough to beat us. And with United States Championship still around my waist I became a triple champion, holding both World and WWE Tag Team Championship and the United States Championship I was the most successful superstar on the roster!

033.jpg

The Miz looks all around crowd before he raises his voice and begins to shout.

The Miz: I was holding three championship titles at the very same time! Which of these superstars back there can claim they did that huh?! I guess non of them! And what I did as a triple champion? I became a mentor. Yes, from the guy that was being mentored I became one. I mentored Daniel Bryan on NXT. I made Daniel Bryan what he is today. Thanks to me, he's where he is! Thanks to me, Daniel Bryan became Daniel Bryan and thanks to me he got the chance! Without me, he'd be wrestling in gyms for 50 fat guys! All he is today is thanks to me! And you know what pissed me the most? That all the critics did not stop. They continued to hate me! But it was just the fuel to continue my way to the top. By the time, I lost Tag Team gold and then I even lost the United States Championship. You know to who? Bret Hart. That pissed me off so much I can't even describe. 60 year old guy gets a chance to over shine new blood? That's just not fair for all the talents. But NXT season two just started and I was the only Pro to comeback and do the right job once again. I trained Alex Riley and during NXT I once again won the United States Championship.

The Miz: And while my second run as US Champion I entered my first Money in the Bank match. And I won. I WON! I WON! After all the hard work I was guaranteed a WWE championship! I was the next WWE Champion and I finally made all the critics and all the haters believe that they were just wrong. I made them believe I am the best superstar that ever entered that ring. And finally, after four months of waiting and planning I realized all my dreams. November 22, 2010 was the date that changed my life. It was the date when I successfully cashed in my Money in the Bank contract and became a WWE Champion for the first time ever! From the star of Reality Show series I became a superstar that will be remembered forever! Nobody can change the fact that I was the WWE Champion and I was the most must see WWE Champion of all TIME! While my reign I faced legends, superstars, heroes and I successfully defended my WWE Champion on the biggest stage of them all – WrestleMania XXVII when I pinned John Cena! ME! ME! ME!

022.jpg

The Miz calms down before he again continues...

The Miz: I think it's time to stop this little history lesson because I think you guys understand what I wanted to point on. I am the most must see superstar today and I don't deserve to be somewhere in the middle of the show fighting for some 2nd or even 3rd tier championship with guys that have zero talent and are nowhere close to my level. I deserve to be in the Main Event, fighting the real guys, fighting for the real championships. Fighting these so called best of today. Because these “ best “ can be as good as they want to be, but they will never, NEVER be as good as me! And that's not my cockiness, it's the fact. I don't care who you put against me, he doesn't have a chance against the superstar of my caliber. Nobody compares to me around here and I am going to prove it to each and every single one of you and especia... Wait... Why should I prove to you anything? I proved myself a long time ago and I don't have to prove myself again and especially not to you losers that just sits on your fat asses and do nothing about your boring lives! GOD! This is IMPACT! This is the B no, no.. It's the C or even D show of UWF and I'm about to shine around these waters? Really? I mean I was supposed to be on RAW and I got drafted before I even got a chance to show up on the show. Is this fair to me huh? I don't think so. In fact I am sick and tired of wasting my talent like this. I am sick and tired of proving myself over and over and over AGAIN! This is not MTV, we're not fighting for just some Reality show victory. We in UWF fight for championships and for honor. And I think I got more honor than many of these guys back there. I got more honor than you, just because I don't waste my life like you do!

The crowd erupts into one massive boo and The Miz looks kinda angry but he continues...

The Miz: You can think whatever you want, you can boo me however you want but you can't change the fact that I've held over 15 championship titles (What?!), won 2 Slammy Awards (What?!), was ranked the number one Wrestler in the whole world(What?!) and won the Money in the Bank ladder match(What?!). You can't change the fact that I am The Chick Magnet(What?!), The Awesome One(What?!), Mr. Money in the Bank(What?!), The Most-must see superstar(What?!) and The greatest superstar of ALL TIME(What?!)

The Miz lowers the mic and looks kinda shocked at crowd

The Miz: Are we going to play this what game all night long huh?

(What?!)

The Miz: Really?!

(What?!)

Really?!

(What?!)

Really?!

(What?!)

The Miz: Shut up, I'm done with you. You don't deserve my attention. You don't deserve a seat in this arena and you for sure don't deserve to see me, so keep your ugly mouths shut and let me finish the speech... There's nobody that compares to me today, I'll repeat to you slowly and clearly so you can understand what I say. NOBODY compares to me today! What challenge stands before me now huh? I mean are you serious about Kane being your Global champion? What prestige can he possibly bring to that championship? An old man that can barely stand on his feet is about to fight guys like me? Seriously? Let's be honest, Kane is history. The Miz is the future and the present. I just want you to know that. And Kane... Watch your back...

The Miz walks back to backstage, but just before he seems to leave he stops and turns on crowd and rises his microphone for one last time...

The Miz: Don't worry, I won't leave you just like that. Why? Well... Because I'm The Miz...

AND I'M......

The crowd all together chants the final word...

AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

The Miz turns over and walks out of stage...

061.jpg

The cameras cut to the outside area where we see a dark car with tinted windows pull up in the parking lot. A couple of seconds pass before the door is opened and left ajar, until someone lifts their leg up out of the car. The audience are left speculating among each other who it could be when the man himself, Austin Aries steps out of the car, a cup of coffee in his hand. The crowd goes wild as they were fully expecting he wouldn't be here tonight. Aries walks around his car to the boot, which he unlocks with the press of a button on his keys and grabs out a small suitcase. Aries shuts the boot behind him and locks the car as he grabs the handle on his case and walks over to the arena building with his case rolling on behind him. As he approaches the building, we hear someone yelling his name behind him, he turns to look back but continues to walk forwards to the door, which he pushes open and walks into the building.

LnCym3S.png

It isn't even two seconds after he enters the building that he's greeted by a rude awakening as a team of security stand side by side, blocking his way of getting any further. Aries remains stationary as he stares at the man made barricade standing before him.

Austin Aries
… What is this?

The security team stand firm and quiet as the refuse to answer Aries.

Austin Aries
Well all right then... I guess I'll just be going to my locker room...

Aries moves forward towards the men and attempts to get past them, but as soon as he puts his hands on one of the men, the man springs out of his position, grabs Aries' arm and pulls it down behind his back, pinning him up against the wall.

Security guard #1
It is a federal violation to put your hands on a member of the police force!

Austin Aries
What the hell?! I just want to get to my damn locker room, maybe if you moved out of the way, I wouldn't have to push you out of the way.

One of the men behind motions for the first man to let Aries go and he does so. Aries straightens out his jacket which had been wrinkled by the sudden outburst.

Security guard #2
Sir, I am afraid we are under strict orders to not allow you into the arena tonight. If you insist on continuing this erratic behaviour of pushing your way in, I'm afraid we will have no choice but to resort to brute force by restraining and arresting you both for trespassing and assault on a police officer. Now unless you want to spend the night in a cell, I would advise that you leave the premises at once.

Aries still trying to knock the creases out of his jacket stops in his tracks and is left astounded by what this man in front of him has just said.

Austin Aries
And who exactly ordered this?

Security guard #3
Mr. Joseph Parks was the one who required our services.

Austin Aries
Well then Mr. Joseph Parks clearly doesn't know what he's doing. Why on earth would the general manager pay for a second party to prevent his biggest star, the peoples biggest star, from entering the building?! This is ridiculous!

Security guard #2
I am going to have to ask you to lower your voice and again, remove yourself from the premises or else.

Austin Aries
Geeesh... Relax, you don't have to tell me twice. But you can say this to Joseph Parks twice... He made a huge mistake tonight, and he'll see it when he checks the ratings for the show... A show without Austin Aries isn't a show worth watching.

Aries reluctantly turns around and walks out of the building as the security look on, watching as he leaves. We cut back to the arena where the audience let their feelings be known as they roar out with jeers.

Michael Cole: Austin Aries is banned from the building tonight? This isn't good.

JBL: What on earth are you talking about Michael? This is the best thing for him. He hasn't been cleared to compete yet, the general manager is simply making sure that he has no excuses when Kane defeats him at Halloween Havok.

Michael Cole: Somehow I don't think that's Mr. Parks' intention... But nevertheless, we have a show to go on with!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Howard Finkle: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

AwKik.gif

Introducing first, weighing in at 290 pounds.. BRAY WYATT!

Pa8Tz.gif

And introducing his opponent, being accompanied by Paul Bearer; weighing in at 350 pounds, he is the current UWF Global Champion... KANE!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bray Wyatt is giving off a look at Kane, to which Kane isn't really responding quite clearly. Wyatt walks up to Kane and tries to go for a punch but Kane catches it with one fist and glares at Wyatt. Wyatt isn't really showing much reaction from the glare, but rather from the twisting of his wrist. Kane finally looks down and lands a throat thrust to the throat of Wyatt as Wyatt then goes down onto one knee, holding onto his throat. Kane watches as Wyatt eyes Kane and springs to towards him, punching Kane in the gut. Kane backs up to the ropes and Wyatt is not throwing a barrage of fists to Kane' then bounces him off the ropes to the other side of the ring. Kane returns and Wyatt goes for a running clotheslie but Kane ducks it, bounces off the ropes and lunges at Wyatt with a jumping clothesline! Wyatt gets back up from the blow but Kane ends up hitting a big boot to the face of Wyatt, sending him back to the ropes. Kane rushes towards Wyatt but Wyatt moves out of the way just as Kane goes for another big boot but gets his foot stuck onto the ropes. Kane struggles to get them off the ropes while Wyatt comes from behind and dives down, hitting the back of Kane's knee and Kane goes down to the mat. Wyatt pushes the leg off the ropes and drags Kane to the center of the ring, dropping a fist to the face of Kane!

JBL: Y'know Michael that Bray Wyatt is a cunning man! I can easily see him going after the Global Championship at some point.

Cole: Cunning maybe, but does he have the skills to take on the Big Red Machine?

Wyatt gets back up and smirks as Kane is trying to make his way up but Wyatt keeps him down using his foot, then starts to speak to him while Kane eyes Wyatt. Wyatt shakes his head and tells him 'no' and stomps on his face. The UWF Global Champion Kane rolls out of the ring to fix his mask but Bray Wyatt already leaves the ring and attacks Kane from behind. Bray Wyatt clubs the back of Kane and brings him down to his knees, even ramming him to the steel steps nearby. Kane is hurt from that move and Bray Wyatt decides it's time to bring him back inside the ring. Kane rolls away from the ropes while Bray Wyatt decides to climb onto the top turnbuckle. Not being used to the top he struggles a little bit but gets comfortable real quick, then waits for Kane to get back up. Kane is on his feet now and Wyatt is ready to go for a jump, he leaps off the top rope and goes for a diving double axe handle but Kane ends up grabbing Wyatt by the throat! Wyatt's eyes are going wide now and Kane lifts him up for a Chokeslam from Hell, nailing Wyatt hard on the canvas!

Cole: Wow! Look at that!

Bray Wyatt appears to be knocked out and Kane goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Kane!

Kane doesn't take another minute in the ring and leaves by exiting the ropes. Bearer walks behind Kane as Kane is about to make his way to the back, still need to prepare for the Funeral that is about to happen tonight.

kaneo6_crop_north.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

It's coming ladies and gentleman! Featuring some of iMPACT's finest Superstar will go at it October 31st. Oh and I think RAW or something will be there too. (I'm kidding RAW crew!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]

It's that time of the show again, the crowd is on their feet, some booing some cheering but everyone has some type of reaction to these two men. Bobby Fish walks out through the curtain with Kyle O'Reilly trailing shortly behind. Although they weren't advertised to be on tonights show, these two are looking to make an Impact as Bobby is coming off of a stinging loss last week against Johnny Gargano and the team is set to do battle against The American Dolphins at Halloween Havok.

DPP_0956.jpg

The duo makes their way into the ring and Bobby makes his way over to the timekeeper to grab a microphone. He waits for the crowd to settle down a bit before he lifts the microphone up to his mouth to address this hyped up crowd.

Xr7bUSN.png

Bobby Fish
"None of you have to worry, reDRagon is here and I don't know about you Kyle, but I'm a little bit pissed off. You see last week, I lost to Johnny Gargano, I'll admit it, I lost, I'm only human. But see, I don't like losing, we're a team of winners, reDRagon doesn't lose. You see, I'm here this week to right my wrongs, because I did lose last week, that fat slob Joesph Park decided not to book me, I know, I know, all of you paid to see Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly wrestle. reDRagon doesn't disappoint, so if there is anyone in the back, that would like to come down here right now, and get their asses handed to them, please, be my guest. We got a referee over here, kid! Get in the ring!"

Bobby signals to the referee who is sitting ringside and waves him in the ring for this impromptu match up. Fish & O'Reilly are staring at the entrance ramp, awaiting whatever individuals were going to step up. A blue lighting hits the stage and reDRagon looks at eachother, that can only mean one thing!

[video=youtube;0VsIgyJu6kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VsIgyJu6kY[/video]

IT'S THE BLUE WORLD ORDER!

I4sDBIR.png

Stevie, Nova, & The Blue Meanie step out onto the stage as the crowd goes nuts! Back in the ring, Fish & O'Reilly are laughing as they start to warm up. Meanie dances his way down the ramp as Stevie and Nova walk down, hi fiving the fans. The three make their way into the ring and it looks to be Nova & Big Stevie Cool competing in this match. The Blue Meanie stays on the outside and begins to interact with the fans. The referee calls for the bell for this match to start and it looks to be Kyle O'Reilly starting things off with Stevie.

Right away, Stevie goes for the Stevie Kick, but O'Reilly is able to counter by grabbing his leg. Stevie falls to the mat and O'Reilly flips him over for a half crab. Stevie tries to roll to his back however O'Reilly kicks him in the back of the head, and rolls him back into the half crab. Stevie rolls over again and meets the same fate, this time O'Reilly is booting him right in the face and this match just started but Stevie is already busted wide open! O'Reilly still has Stevies' leg and he hooks in an ankle lock after dragging him back to the corner. Kyle reaches up to tag Bobby Fish into the match for the first time. Fish wastes no time and runs into the ring and hits Nova off the apron and he lands on the Blue Meanie. Fish turns his attention to Stevie who is still locked in an ankle lock. Fish runs at Stevie and because O'Reilly has Stevie hooked, he's not going any where and is unable to avoid a thunderous kick to the head. Which opens the big gash on his forehead even more.

O'Reilly rolls out of the ring and makes his way over to Nova, O'Reilly hits him with forearm after forearm, Kyle O'Reilly is showing some ruthless aggression on the outside as he pounds away on Nova's face. The Blue Meanie however charges at O'Reilly on the outside, but Kyle is able to avoid the large man charging towards him. Kyle is able to hook his arms and hit him with a butterfly suplex, he doesn't let go, he just rolls through, still having Meanie hooked, another butterfly suplex, rolls through once again, and hits one last butterfly suplex.

Back in the ring, Bobby Fish has Big Stevie Cool in a chin lock, Fish is smiling as the blood oozes down Stevie's face. Fish is laughing at Stevie's pain, the crowd starts to boo reDRagon very loudly. Bobby calls for Kyle to get in ring and Kyle does. Fish let's go of the chin looks and shoves Stevie to Kyle. It's time that the BWO Chased the Dragon. Kyle lifts Stevie up in a brainbuster position. Fish delivers a huge kick to Stevie's head and Kyle drops him for the brainbuster. The move that's ended plenty of matches, they call it Chasing the Dragon. Fish goes for the cover and it's pretty clear that this is it.

No question there, reDRagon just dismantled the Blue World Order in under three minutes! They don't look to be done as Bobby grabs a microphone and Kyle goes to the outside to roll the Blue Meanie & Nova into the ring along with a chair from underneath the ring. The crowds boos sound like a roar as Fish grabs a microphone and O'Reilly sets up a chair in the center of the ring. Fish lifts the microphone back up to his mouth as O'Reilly grabs Nova for Chasing the Dragon.

Bobby Fish
"Great effort guys, but not to purposely steal your little catchphrase but uhmm, reDRagon is taking over!"

Fish drops the microphone and kicks Nova on the top of the skull right before O'Reilly drops him head first on the steel chair. Another Chasing the Dragon, this time on Nova. reDRagon is showing no mercy as they're clearly sending a message to the American Dolphins. O'Reilly and Fish look at eachother then they both look to the corner where the Blue Meanie is sitting. He's a little too big to Chase the Dragon but they have other ideas. O'Reilly and Fish drag the Meanie to the center of the ring and Fish looks in the Fish Hook. O'Reilly grabs the chair and begins to drive it into Meanie's throat. Meanie screams in pain as O'Reilly is now hitting Meanie in the throat with the steel chair. Meanie stops screaming, mainly because he's unable to breathe. Fish breaks the submission and O'Reilly drops the chair. Some fans begin to throw trash in the ring. Fish picks up the microphone once again as Kyle is pushing the members of the BWO out of the ring.

Bobby Fish
"There you go Kyle, take out the trash. Now, if there are any more tag-teams in the back that would like to come out here and suffer the same fate as these three, I'm begging you, come try us. We are the two baddest men on this planet. I'm a striking expert! Kyle's one of the best submission artists in the sport today! You can't out smart us, American Dolphins, consider this a warning. You see, you two got a little preview of what's going to happen, who you're stepping in the ring with, but you see, Halloween Havok, none of this is going to happen! You won't end like those three, you two gentlemen, are going to be leaving this arena in body bags. Those three pieces of trash can still breathe, they can still walk. Sure they're bruised but you two are going to be wishing you were in their condition after Halloween Havok."

The crowd boo's as Fish hands the microphone to Kyle O'Reilly.

Kyle O'Reilly
"We didn't work are asses off for years to get to this point, to be on pay per view, with millions of people watching, to come up short. I can speak for both of us, we won't lose simply because we're not going to let that happen, Gargano may have got lucky with Bobby last week, but as a team, nobody can stop us. We should have gold around our waists right now! Every fucking person here knows that! We're the best damn tag-team this company has ever seen and every other team is just Chasing the Dragon."

O'Reilly drops the microphone and reDRagon exits the ring to go stretch their quads backstage. The fans throw trash at the duo as they make their way back up the ramp.

We open up on the image of a very large building. A sign out front reads "Mexican Supreme Court". We then head inside to see Joseph Park entering the court room and Juventud, Psychosis and Super Crazy already there, standing around chatting and laughing with the bailiff.

Bailiff: All rise for the honorable judge Hector Garcia.

The judge walks in and Park looks very intimidated but feels very confident in the familiar surroundings.

Hector Garcia: I have read and watched everything unfold for weeks now and this seems like a pretty open and shut case. Do you have anything to say for yourself Park?

Joseph Park looks startled

Joseph Park: Whoa wait, are we starting? You didn't even-

Joseph Park is cut off when Super Crazy hops onto the table and comes running at park and executes a flying dropkick as Park goes flying off to the side.

Hector Garcia: I don't know how they run things in your country Mr. Park but if you even think about insulting the way we do business around here, I'll throw your gordo ass in jail for contempt you got that?

The Mexicools are all snickering and pointing at Park as he slowly gets up.

Joseph Park: I was just wondering if we had started because you didn't do the normal-

The exact same thing happens as before.

Juventud: You don't get it do you gringo! This is Mexico! There are no rules here.

Hector Garcia: Why should we obey the rules of the law when you don't even obey the rules of your agreement with The Mexicools? They were promised contracts if Juventud won the Intercontinental Championship and you have yet to fill your end of the bargain. What do you have to say for yourself Mr. Park?

Joseph Park: I didn't think they were going to win. I've talked it over with my superiors and we just don't have the budget for any new wrestlers.

Hector Garcia: I knew you would say that which is why I had a talk with your superiors. In order to make up the costs of their contracts, you will be taking a significant paycut and you will be losing one of your top stars.

Joseph Park: Wait what? We're still a new brand! We need established faces to help us in the ratings!

Hector Garcia: You have a whole country watching because of these three men before you. You should be grateful. RAW has already bought CM Punk from Impact and that money will now be going to The Mexicools. Plus, they own the rights to all the products they sell. You just need to sign the contract Mr. Crazy here wrote up and you can go back to America and live out the rest of your life.

Super Crazy walks up to Park who is nearly terrified of him with a piece of paper. He place sit down on the desk.

Joseph Park: I CAN'T READ SPANISH!

Juventud: Just sign it gringo!

Joseph Park angrily signs the paper and hands it to the bailiff who hands it to the judge.

Hector Garcia: Okay Mr. Park our business is done here. You have officially signed these three young hopefuls to become full time contracted wrestlers under the Impact brand. You have also agreed to work for them to help pay off how you mistreated them. This court is now adjourned.

Joseph Park stands there with a horrified look on his face wondering what he just did.

The attention is turned back to the titantron as we are once again taken backstage to the parking lot where Austin Aries stands restlessly against his car, staring in the direction of the arena door. Not sure what to do with himself, he heads back to the boot of his car, opening up the back, he searches intently for something as the cameras pan over to a man with a microphone who appears to be walking over to Aries.

Jeremy Borash
Excuse me, Austin Aries?

Aries stops what he's doing and turns around.

Austin Aries
… What is it?

Jeremy Borash
I was informed that you have been denied access into the building tonight, I was hoping that you would still be around here so...

Austin Aries
So you rushed on over here with your little camera crew to get the 'big scoop' huh? Please... Don't you think I have better things to do than stand around here answering your questions? Well, I don't. So go ahead, ask away.

Borash seems slightly confused but adjusts himself for the interview.

Jeremy Borash
Austin Aries, with your Global Championship match less than two weeks away, how do you plan on preparing when you aren't granted access to the arena?

Austin Aries
You know Jeremy, from experience, I was expecting you to ask a question with a really obvious answer, and low and behold, you don't disappoint. I'm training my ass off, working myself to the bone, doing absolutely everything humanely possible to prepare for this. All my schedule for the past two weeks has consisted of is working out, doing cardio exercises, strength exercises, mind exercises. The only other thing I've done is sleep, and that's not going to stop until the belt is around my waist. It's nothing but a travesty, an injustice that as soon as I arrive at my place of work, I'm cast outside like trash. It reminds me of the disrespect that I was shown by Triple H over on Smackdown. I thought things would be different for me here on iMPACT, but it seems I may have been wrong.

Jeremy Borash
But surely you can understand that Joseph Parks didn't refuse you access to be malicious, he did it for your own well being. You were injured during your match at Bound for Glory, it takes time for something like that to heal up.

Austin Aries
You can paint it up all you like, throw on some decorations, do everything you can make it look better than it actually does, that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter why he hired three weird looking guys to keep me out, all that matters is he did and now the people are left without the one man they bought their tickets to come and see, and they only have Joseph Parks to blame for that. See I...

Aries' attention is diverted elsewhere as he watches a heavy security guard walk out to the parking lot and head around the corner.

Austin Aries
Sorry Jeremy, looks like I'm going to have to cut this little chat short.

Aries darts off in the direction the man went as Jeremy continues to look at the cameras.

Jeremy Borash
Well there you have it folks, the number....

Before Jeremy can finish speaking, the microphone is yanked out of his hand by Austin Aries who smiles into the camera.

Austin Aries
I'm just gonna take this.

With that, Aries rushes over around the corner as the cameras follow him. Aries sneaks up behind the security guard until he's just a few steps away.

Austin Aries
HEY!

The startled guard turn around but is quickly taken down with a swift blow to the side of his head from the microphone in Aries' hands. The guard slumps down to the ground as Aries looks down and shakes his head as if acting in disapproval of his own actions. But yet Aries kneels down beside him and rips off the man's jacket, proceeding to carefully take off his own. He places his jacket across the wall to his side, trying his best not to mess it up as he takes the man's jacket and tries to put it on, but the size is overwhelming and is clearly far too big for the small frame of Aries. Austin stands almost frozen in place as he looks down at the man he knocked out cold.

Austin Aries
Probably should have thought that one through...

[video=youtube;QSMQIghbAp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMQIghbAp8[/video]

The crowd are settling down when ‘Real American’ suddenly begins to play and the UWF Commonwealth Champion appears on the stage. Hogan walks down the ramp with his championships resting over his shoulder, and struts down to the ringside arena, making his way round the ring to the announce table, where he sits down beside Michael Cole and JBL.

Hulk_1394611a.jpg

JBL:: Hulkster! What a pleasant surprise!

Hulk Hogan:: Your damn right brother! I thought I’d come and get the best seat in the house and watch some REAL Americans at work in the ring!

Cole:: I take it by ‘REAL’ Americans you mean Jack Swagger and Muhammad Hassan, not Paul London and The Brian Kendrick who are both born in the USA?

JBL:Shut your damn mouth Michael you shouldn’t question a man like Hulk Hogan!

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd boos as the familiar introduction hits the arena, Hassan and Daivari emerge through the curtain looking around the arena from one side to the other before he spits down on the ground. But instead of walking down the ramp Daivari and he separate moving to the sides of the ramp way, which cues Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger to come through, Swagger stops at the top of the ramp with a cold serious stare on his face. Colter begins to make his way down the ramp and the three men follow behind him.

Finkel:This Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Zeb Colter and Daivari, the team of Jack Swagger and Muhammad Hassan, the REAL Americans!

RAW_1038_Phhoto_135_zps9612303d.jpg

One by one they walk up to the ring apron and stepping into the ring, when it comes to Hassans turn to move up the steps he stops and raises his hands in the air as he looks up towards the heavens before he walks up the steps and into the ring to join his Real American counter parts.

Hogan:Here they come brother, the men who are going restore America.

BASS LINE...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As ‘Sabotage’ blasts through the speakers, Paul London and The Brian Kendrick don’t even wait for Howard Finkel to announce their arrival, as they run straight down the entrance ramp and into the ring, heading straight for the Real Americans!

Ding Ding Ding!

Finkel has had to leave out his introduction and flee the ring as The Real American Dolphins attack Hassan and Swagger with a double dropkick! Kendrick and London haul Hassan to his feet and whip him towards the ropes opposite, Hassan attempts a double clothesline but the dolphins duck, and as Hassan turns around London and Kendrick execute a double clothesline knocking the Arab-American over the top rope to the outside floor! The crowd cheers as London and Kendrick celebrate, but Swagger is coming from behind. As they turn around, Swagger launches himself at the dolphins but London is quick thinker and pulls the top rope down, sending Swagger over the top rope as he lands on top of Hassan! The fans are going wild at the start the Dolphins have made to the tag match.

Cole:What a fast paced start, the Real American Dolphins are all over your boys Hogan!

Hogan:This is not a sprint brother! It’s a …marathon….well it’s a wrestling match brother.

The referee is trying to restore order and get one of the Dolphins out of the ring and onto the apron. Finally The Brian Kendrick agrees to step onto the apron, making London the legal man. As Hassan and Swagger are getting to their feet on the outside, London cannot wait and bounces off the ropes, running full speed and launching himself over the top rope, looking to connect with a crossbody onto Hassan! But Hassan catches him easily in mid- air, and holding London, crunches his spine hard into the corner ringpost before dropping to the outside floor! Swagger climbs up onto the apron, making Hassan and London the two legal men! Hassan rolls a hurt London into the ring, and begins stomping on his spine as he is still recovering from the collision with the ringpost. Hassan pulls London up by the air, and sends him hard into the corner. Hassan says something in Arabic to London before slapping him in the face. Hassan turns and tags in Swagger, who immediately goes after London’s back, getting him into a front facelock and elevating him high in the air, before bringing him down to the mat with a suplex! London is holding his back as Swagger makes the quick cover!

1……………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………

Kickout! London musters a kick out, as Swagger drags him back to the corner of the Real Americans.

JBL: I was in a tag team for many years and the Real Americans know the key to success is keeping your team fresh with regular tags.

Swagger pummels London with knees to the gut, and wrapping his arms around London, executes a standing belly to belly suplex, sending London tumbling across the ring. Swagger has miscalculated though, and the impact of his manoeuvre has sent London into a sitting position near his corner of the ring! Swagger realises just in time and runs over with a clubbing forearm to the spine before London can make the tag to his partner!

Cole:London needs to make a tag and soon!

Swagger is pulling London up but suddenly London pulls Swagger’s body down and hooks his legs into a small package!

1………………………………

2………………………………

Swagger kicks out! London in desperation tries to crawl again to his corner but Swagger pulls him back. Swagger pulls London to his knees and sets him up for a powerbomb. Swagger hoists London up but Paul is able to slip down the back of The All American American, and landing on his feet behind Swagger, is able to bring Swagger down to the mat hard on the back of his head with a neckbreaker!

London is on the mat hurt but is crawling towards Kendrick. Kendrick has his arm outstretched. Swagger is holding the back of his head in pain as Zeb and Daivari are shouting instructions. Swagger has made it to his feet first and tags in Muhammad Hassan. Hassan runs toward London but London makes the tag at the last second! Kendrick leaps onto the top rope, using it as a springboard and jumps over Hassan’s head, evading a potential offensive manoeuvre from the Arab-American. Hassan turns round and immediately feels the impact from a standing enzuiguri from Kendrick! The smack of Kendrick’s boots connecting with Hassan’s head echoes over the arena, as Hassan stumbles into the corner, dazed and confused. Kendrick runs full speed at Hassan, connecting with a drop kick in the corner. Kendrick is able to see Swagger coming behind him and moves just in time, sending Swagger into his own partner! Swagger falls on his back and rolls out of the ring, leaving Kendrick with a vulnerable Hassan still dazed in the corner. Kendrick connects with a short arm clothesline in the corner, and keeping hold of Hassan’s head and neck, executes a beautiful running bulldog! Hassan’s face crashes to the mat, as Kendrick turns him over and goes for the pinfalll!

1………………………………………..

2…………………………………..

Hassan powers out at two! Kendrick makes the decision to go to the top rope. Kendrick climbs to the top rope as Hassan is slowly getting to his feet. Kendrick is measuring Hassan when he looks across the ring to see London climbing the opposite turnbuckle.

Cole:What the hell? London and Kendrick on the top rope, on opposite sides of the ring!

Hogan:Hassan get OUT of there Brother!

Hassan realises too late, getting to his feet and looking up at Kendrick, before slowly looking across at London, as both of the American Dolphins launch themselves into the air from opposite corners of the ring, extending their legs and meeting a common target in the middle of the ring with a double missile dropkick! Hassan crumbles to the ground, motionless as London is holding his back, aggravating the pain by the high risk move. Kendrick is hurt too but rolls over Hassan for another pin attempt.

Cole:This could be it right now!

1………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………..

Swagger breaks the count! The referee tries to get Swagger out of the ring ,as he attacks Kendrick with clubbing blows to his back. Swagger knocks Kendrick to the mat with a big boot, and walks quickly to his corner, allowing a weakened Hassan to make the tag. The now legal Swagger whips Kendrick to the opposite corner, Kendrick however reacts quickly, using the bottom and middle rope as a springboard, allowing him to execute backflip, landing behind Swagger. As Swagger turns around, Kendrick attempts a heel kick to the jaw, but Swagger has expected it and ducks, grabbing Kendrick’s foot in the process and spinning him round on his stomach, and locking in the ankle lock!

Cole:The ankle lock! Swagger’s got it locked in!

Kendrick is writhing in pain as Swagger synchs in the hold. Zeb Colter and Daivari are looking on with glee as Kendrick tries to pull himself to the ropes. Kendrick is inching towards the ropes, and finally makes it as the referee counts to five to make Swagger break the hold.
Swagger looks away in frustration. He pulls Kendrick back up to his feet, and whips him across to the ropes, as Kendrick comes back Swagger goes for another big boot, but Kendrick slides underneath it, and comes back up with a spinning heel kick to the jaw of Swagger! Swagger is caught by surprise and loses his balance, falling on his behind as the crowd pop and some laugh. Kendrick however has hurt his ankle more from the move. Hobbling to his corner, Kendrick tags in London! London, refreshed comes back into the ring and connects with a flurry of right hands to Swagger, knocking him down with an uppercut and then connecting with a standing shooting star press! London hooks the leg!

1………………………………………….

2…………………………………………….

Hassan breaks the pinfall!

Cole:Like them or not, these two teams are giving it all out here tonight!

Hassan pulls London up but does get the chance to attack, as Kendrick has seen him coming from his corner of the ring and has run at him, launching himself into the air and wrapping his thighs around Hassan, taking him out with a hurricanrana over the top rope sending both men crashing to the outside! Hassan looks to be out cold whilst Kendrick is holding his ankle in pain! Meanwhile in the ring, London is balancing on the second rope, waiting for Swagger to get to his feet. As Swagger turns around, London dives, looking to connect with a cross body! But Swagger catches London, and brings him down into a kneeling position, repositioning his grip and then hoisting London into the air, bringing him down hard on his back with a the gut-wrench powerbomb!

Hogan:That’s it brother, game over!

Swagger hooks the leg!

1…………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………

London barely gets his foot on the rope! Swagger pounds the mat in frustration as Kendrick and Hassan are still barely moving outside the ring. Swagger pulls London by the leg and attempts to connect with the ankle lock, but as he turns London over, the smaller man is able to muster enough strength to push Swagger away with his feet. Swagger comes at London again, this time giving a sharp kick to the spine of his opponent. London cries out in pain, as Swagger pulls London up, setting him up for a second gut-wrench powerbomb.

JBL:: These kids just don’t know when to quit!

Swagger swears under his breath, and lifts London up a second time, but as London is hoisted up, the dolphin shifts his weight, wriggling out of Swagger’s grip. As Swagger loses control of him, London wraps his arm around Swagger’s head and spins, bringing the All American crashing face first to the mat with a tornado DDT! Swagger is out on the mat, as the crowd are willing London to his feet! London slowly makes it to his feet, struggling to walk with the pain. He looks at the prone Swagger lying on his back In the center of the ring, and across at the Zeb Colter, who is flinging his arms about wildly. London begins to climb to the top rope one final time. On the outside of the ring, Kendrick and Hassan have taken each other out with a double clothesline. London has reached the top rope, looking down on Swagger who still isn’t moving.

Cole:If London hits the 450 it’s gonna be curtains for Swagger!

London is just about to launch himself into the air for the 450 when he feels a sudden push from behind. Zeb Colter has jumped on the apron behind London, pushing him off the top rope and sending him crashing sternum first to the mat! The referee immediately rings for the bell!

Winners, via disqualification The Real American Dolphins (Paul London and THE Brian Kendrick)

Cole:: I don’t believe it! The dolphins had that match won!

JBL:You don’t know that Michael! I had every faith in Swagger!

Cole:Oh come on! What do you think Hulk……Hulk?

Michael Cole turns around but Hulk Hogan is no longer there. The legend has left his seat and is shouting at Hassan and Swagger to get back into the ring. Hassan has recovered and entered the ring as well, throwing Kendrick into the squared circle. Swagger immediately joins Hassan in beginning a beat down on the American Dolphins! The referee attempts to restore order but Zeb Colter pushes him out of the way. Daivari is stomping away on London, whilst Swagger and Hassan are taking turns with hard shots the kidneys of Kendrick!

Cole:Enough is enough! It’s 4 against two out there!

Hogan:Quiet brother, John, did you say earlier you wanted to clothesline somebody?

JBL:Indeed I did.

JBL leaves the announce table and enters the ring, joining the beatdown, he is about to set London up for a Clothesline from Hell when suddenly…..

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;RYN5ezObW6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN5ezObW6I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The War Machine’s music hits as Rhino comes running out from the backstage area! The Man Beast enters the ring and Swagger is his first victim as the All American runs directly into a devastating gore! Hassan goes for a clothesline but Rhino ducks under, and as Hassan turns around he is levelled with another gore! Zeb Colter and Daivari flee the ring!

Cole:Rhino is taking the fight to the Real Americans!

Rhino celebrates but stops when he notices JBL on the far side of the ring. JBL has frozen as he realises Paul London and The Brian Kendrick are back to their feet. Rhino notions JBL to come closer and fight. JBL hasn’t taken his eyes off Rhino and teases coming forward, but backs away and drops down to the outside. The crowd boo at JBL’s cowardliness, but JBL doesn’t realize that the Real American Dolphins have come around to the ring and are standing behind him. JBL steps back into London and Kendrick’s hands as they push the Wrestling God back into the ring! JBL is taken by surprise and stumbles right into a devastating Gore from Rhino! The crowd are chanting ‘GORE GORE GORE’ as Rhino stands tall in the ring with the American Dolphins! Rhino locks eyes with Hogan, as he motions to his Commonwealth belt!

Cole:And a Gore for my esteemed broadcast partner! Rhino and the Real American Dolphins have sent a message to the Real Americans tonight. Are we looking at the next Commonwealth Champion in that man Rhino?

Hogan is standing up behind the announce table, staring back at Rhino, both men with a look of intensity in their eyes as the camera fades…​

-------------------------------------------------------------

url]

Taipei Death Match, 6 Man Ladder Match, Extreme 6 Pack Challege? Oh yes there will be blood!
--------------------------------------------------------------

AJ Styles is shown backstage with the world heavyweight championship over his shoulder, AJ looks mad as he goes on and he begins speak

AJ Styles: You know ever since I have become world heavyweight champion. I almost feel like I haven't been able to sit back and absorb the feeling of being the World Champion. Maybe it is because that all the time I have been world champion I have been attacked. Kurt Angle has been attacking me every single week. I haven't been able to sit here and savior the moment. I have just been harassed every single week, and Kurt I use to love you man. I use to view you as a brother, but now man you have made it personal. You came to my brand and attacked me... I am not going to let this punishmen-

All of a sudden AJ Styles gets attacked from behind by Kurt Angle. Cody Rhodes, John Cena, and Batista are all there as they begin to beat down on AJ, fans begin to boo as AJ is getting thrown around all over the place, when all of a sudden. Eddie Guerrero comes, and he attacks Cena. CM Punk appears and he is brawling with Cody Rhodes, and Rhino comes to attack Batista. Each man is brawling with each other as the fans cheer like crazy as AJ's teammates come to his rescue. AJ manages to get up and attacks Kurt. All men are brawling. All of a sudden Batista and Rhino fall into the camera man. The brawl continues as no one can see but the brawl is still going on as the segment fades to a broken camera signal.

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time now for yet another squash!

JBL: What are you talking about, Michael? It's the Brock Lesnar Invitational. This is a wonderful opportunity for both competitors involved!

[video=youtube;bJ3legbEOoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ3legbEOoI[/video]

Cole: Here comes Nunzio, the former leader of the Full Blooded Italians and, God, I just can't watch this!

[video=youtube;iirK3WO5ixQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iirK3WO5ixQ[/video]

JBL: Look, Cole! It's Matt Hardy's former MF'er Shannon Moore!

Both Nunzio and Shannon are in the ring waiting for the inevitable to occur.

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The theme music of "The Beast" begins to play and the crowd immediately begins to boo. First out as usual is Jim Cornette with his tennis racket and a microphone in hand. He looks out to the crowd with a scowl on his face as he begins speaking, cutting the music off.

arts_wrestleCORNETTE15-1_48T.jpg

Jim Cornette: Excuse me for just a moment because I have somethin' to say. For the past few weeks, my client Brock Lesnar has had absolutely nothing to do but beat up these pathetic jobbers in timely fashion. Hell, folks, we're just as sick of it as you are but Brock here, if he gets paid to appear and do what he does best, then he will show up and indeed, Nunzio and Shannon Moore, the contracts have been signed, the waivers have been finalized, all of the ducks are in a row, so to speak, which means that Brock Lesnar is live in person and you can bet your ass that when there's a job that needs to be done, Brock will be the one to give them out!

Cornette then points his tennis racket towards the ring as Lesnar storms down the ramp, heading right for Nunzio and Moore.

wwesuperstarslive.blogspot.com_.jpg

JBL: Alright! Let's get this started!

Cole: I don't share your enthusiasm, John.

Lesnar enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell sounds, both Nunzio and Moore charge at Lesnar, attempting to bring him down. They start hammering away on him the best they can. Lesnar, however, roars and pushes both of them off in one motion. Nunzio comes at him first and Lesnar levels him with a clothesline. Moore jumps on Brock's back and applies a sleeper. Brock merely tosses Morre over his shoulders and to the mat. Moore gets back up and attempts a running hurricanrana but Brock catches himself and stops his momentum, leaving Shannon hanging. Brock powers Shannon up into powerbomb position and hurls him into the corner. Afterwards, Lesnar slams into him with a big body splash!

Cole: Absolutely devastating!

Nunzio has made it back to his feet and starts hammering away again at Lesnar. Lesnar turns around and grabs Nunzio and connects with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Brock gets to his feet and lets out another roar. He grabs Nunzio and drags him up to his feet. He places him on his shoulders and plants him with an F-5!

JBL: Thanks for coming, Nunzio!

Lesnar grabs Shannon out of the corner and places him on his shoulders. He walks over to Nunzio and hits the F-5 on Moore right onto Nunzio! Lesnar then places both of them on top of each other as the referee counts the pin.

3!!

Lesnar immediately exits the ring and reconvenes with Cornette. Jim then lifts his microphone back up and speaks again.

Jim Cornette: And, this goes out to Juventud and Chavo Guerrero......there's your future!

Cornette drops his microphone as he and Lesnar walk up the ramp as Nunzio and Moore lie motionless.​

Returning to the action outside, we see Austin Aries crouching against the wall still staring down at the security guard who is yet to move. Aries pulls himself to his feet and just as it looks like he's about to leave, he's surprised as his manager, Mickie James storms up to him.

Mickie James
What the hell is this?

Austin Aries
I had to do something to try and get into the arena, I figured maybe posing as a security guard would work, it works on Grand Theft Auto Five, and we all know that's based on a true story.

Mickie James
Are you kidding me with this? Tell me you're kidding me with this...

Austin Aries
What can I say? Video games are impressionable.

Mickie James
I'm not condoning this, but couldn't you have at least found someone around your size? I mean what the hell were you thinking attacking a security guard that clearly weight twice as much as you do?

Austin Aries
Look, I'm not the best idea guy all right? I just saw the guy and my instincts kicked in, I didn't really have much time to think it through. Obviously now I see it wasn't my crowning moment, but it was still pretty damn great. I mean you should have seen it, I knocked this huge guy out with nothing but a microphone.

Mickie James
That's not something you should boast about. I know you want in to the building, but there are better ways of going by things. You don't have to resort to violence. Look, it's best if you just leave. I know you don't want to, but you're clearly not yourself and as your manager, I recommend that you take the week off like you've been told to.

Austin Aries
Come on Mickie, you know me better than that. I'm Austin Aries, I don't take time off, I don't need time off. I'm perfectly fine. I just need to get into that building so that I don't disappoint my fans.

Mickie James
You can keep telling yourself that Austin, but I'm having a hard time believing that you knocked out this poor guy for your fans... Just go home, I'll clean up your mess.

Aries hesitates and remains where he stands.

Mickie James
Now Austin!

Aries grabs his jacket and throws it over his shoulder as he walks away to the parking lot looking defeated. Aries walks towards his car and unlocks the door, but just as he's about to get in, something catches his attention in the distance. Aries slams the door shut and locks the car behind him as he walks forwards and stares at what appears to be an unusually large hearse. He spots a member of the prop staff walking past the hearse and quickly hides behind a parked car, waiting for him to leave, and as soon as he does, Aries walks up for a closer view with the cameras following behind. It can now be clearly seen that there is a casket is in the back of the hearse. A huge grin appears across Aries' face and the feed cuts to black as we return to the arena.

------

As iMPACT! continues, Joey Ryan and Tyler Reks is seen walking backstage through the halls. As they pass a worker, Joey stops just to shove him into the wall as the two proceed down the hallway laughing at the mans misfortune. The two men then stop as they hear the voice of none other than the General Manager himself. Joey looks around the corner to reveal that Joseph is alone in a hallway that leads to an exit, talking on his cellphone. Joey then smiles as the two go rushing in on the scene, instantly surrounding the helpless, Joseph Park.

Joey:
Well well well, fat man. It looks like we got you surrounded. I told you that I was coming. I told the world that tonight, you will get statement number two.

Joseph:
Look Joey, we can talk about this.

Joey:
No time for talk! You've messed with me for the last time. You think of me as just another guy to book. Well I'll have you know, that when I'm done with you, you will look at me as a threat!

Tyler then hits Joseph from behind which causes Joseph to flop on the ground. Joey and Tyler then go right on the attack with dozens of vicious stomps. Joey then turns Joseph over on his back as he begins to punch the man repeatedly on his forehead which eventually causes the staples in his head caused from last week to rip open and start bleeding. Joey then stands up and begins to laugh at the fact that he once again made the GM bleed.

Joey:
Oooooh, you're bleeding like a wounded animal Mr. Park. Quite frankly, I'm not done yet!

Joey then starts to stomp on Joseph again before yelling at Tyler.

Joey:
Get that ladder!

Tyler looks where Joey is pointing at to find a ladder leaning up against the wall. As he picks it up, Joey begins yelling commands.

Joey:
Hit him with it!

Tyler then slams the ladder down hard on the ribs of Joseph Park, causing him to cry out in pain.

Joey:
More! Hit him more!

Tyler then begins to repeat the process of hitting Joseph with the ladder a few more times before finally slamming the ladder on his body. As the ladder keeps it's balance on Joseph Park, Joey jumps up into the air and lands on the ladder with his two feet, causing Joseph to scream in pain.

Joey:
You see! This is the kind of pain that I'm going to have to endure to get what I deserve. I should already have a world title shot simply because I'm JOEY RYAN!

Joey then signals for Tyler to pick Joseph up off the ground. As he does, the camera zooms in on to reveal a bloodied and beaten Joseph Park who looks to be about out of it from blood loss. Joey then walks over to the wall where a door is. As he opens up the door and then yells out to Tyler again.

Joey:
Put him in this closet! He doesn't deserve any medical help!

Tyler smiles as he drags Joseph Park into the closet and drops him on his back. Joey then grabs a key off the shelf in the closet and closes the door. He then locks the door from the outside to ensure that Joseph will stay in the closet.

Joey:
Statement number two has been made Joseph! You better realize what you're dealing with!

The two men then leave the arena through the exit as the show continues elsewhere.

-----

As Impact returns from the commercial break, the camera pans to the arena. Just right of the entrance ramp, sits a massive casket. The casket stretches wide and is nearly 8 feet in length. Beside the casket is a small lecturn with a microphone attached to it. Red Smoke is billowing up from the floor, surrounding the casket. The crowd are unsure of what is exactly is going on. Their confusion is short lived when....

[video=youtube;mai7Ja-4pYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai7Ja-4pYc[/video]

Veil of Fire plays slowly over the speakers, as the Global Champion steps out onto the entrance ramp. With his belt the only source of light, Kane looks to the left at the funeral setting. He gazes at the massive casket as Paul Bearer cradles his hands with delight. Kane walks over the casket and places his hand on it, running his fingers smoothly over the edge of the shiny wooden surface. The Global Champion sets his championship carefully down on top of the casket, and stands behind Paul Bearer. Bearer sensing the crowds unease, has a disturbing smile on his face as he begins to speak.

url2.jpeg

Paul Bearer:

Ohhhhhh yessssss!!! Welcome one and all, to a very special event. You could say it's a once in a lifetime event! Welcome to the funeral of the former Global Champion, The Great Khali! Tonight we are going to remember the life of a man who two weeks ago fulfilled his destiny of losing my son Kane. But first, as someone who has spent a long time in the funeral business, I would ask you to please observe a minutes silence for the Great Khali!

The crowd are confused, as Paul Bearer closes his eyes and seems to go into some sort of trance. The entire arena falls silent for a full minute, until Bearer opens his eyes, and steps back, allowing Kane to tower over the small lecturn and deliver his prepared eulogy.

Kane:

We are constantly told by our elders that death is just a journey. Just another chapter in your odyssey as a being. But I know the truth, and The Great Khali knew the truth too. Death is final. It is hanging over our shadows, day in day out, waiting to pounce and attack. And when it does, and your time is up, there is no coming back. Of course you people assume I am talking in literal terms. I am not. For we all know The Great Khali is alive, although not necessarily very well. I am of course talking about the reign of the Great Khali as Global Champion on this brand. His reign is over, it is dead. Never coming back. And it is that to which this funeral is about. Remembering a man who posed the single greatest challenge to the men on this brand, until one man defeated him.

Dalip Singh Rana was born in Dhirana, India on the 27th August 1972. At the age of 22, Dalip was became a police officer with the Punjabi State Police. As you can imagine, he was effective in that role. But the powers that be spotted him, and he was quickly brought into the wrestling world. A man that punished those who broke the law, became the monster that we know today. He punished those who just happened to be across the ring from him. The Great Khali, named after the Hindi Goddess, became his given name, his given identity. He destroyed those who crossed his path, including my own brother. Just a few months ago, he began his reign as Impact Global Champion. But unluckily for him, my rebirth on this brand occurred at the same time. For I truly believe the reason I was brought back to this brand, the reason I am standing before you now as Global Champion, was to defeat and banish the Great Khali from the UWF. I am going to replace the Great Khali's reign of terror with one of hell, fire and brimstone. This funeral today is for the Great Khali's career. But it is going to be the first of many. In two weeks time, I suspect I shall be holding another one for Austin Aries.

Cole:This is utterly surreal

Hulk Hogan:Good God...

Cole:For those of you watching at home, Hulk Hogan is still at the commentary table.

Kane pauses speaking, and takes another side glance at the casket. The plague on the Casket reads: The Great Khali: May 2006 - October 2013. Kane picks up the microphone and approaches the casket, it looks like he is directly addressing Khali as he begins to speak:

Kane:

Where you are Khali, there is no coming back from. I have warned Austin Aries to not suffer the same fate as you have, but he seems determined to follow the wide path of destruction, rather than the narrow one of peace. It is now time for these people, and for my father and I, to bid you farewell. This is not a burial, but it will be cremation. Goodbye, Khali

Kane lifts his championship and sets it on the ground. Kane lifts his arms up and brings them down. The floor around the bottom of the casket begins to slowly go on fire.

Cole:My God he's going to set the casket alight!

Hogan:But there's no one in there....brother?

Kane has a maniacal look of pleasure on his face as the flames begin to reach the bottom of the wooden casket. However his enjoyment is ruined when the lid of the casket is opened from the inside!

Cole:What the hell! Somebody is in there!

The casket swings open, as the figure of Austin Aries leaps out of the casket before the flames rise, jumping and attacking Kane!

Cole:Aries! He's here! He was here all along!

Aries pummels Kane with fists and corners him in the staging area, as he has taken the Global Champion by surprise! Paul Bearer doesn't know what to do as Aries picks up a piece of recording equipment and nails Kane over the head with it! The crowd are going crazy as Aries pulls Kane up smashes his face into the lecturn! Aries grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the fire that was beginning to reach the casket. Aries turns round and nails Kane in the face with the fire extinguisher! Kane is lying on his back on the floor, below the raised area where the casket and Aries is. Aries,shuts the lid of the casket and climbs on top of it, as smoke billows out from the fire that was put out. Aries has the Global Championship in his hands, and he raises it into the air as the crowd pops!

Cole:My God! Aries has sent a huge message to the Global Champion ahead of their singles match at Halloween Havok!

Hogan:Enough is enough brother, it's time for the Hulkster to make a statement!

Cole:What?

Cole does not get an answer, as Hogan gets up from the announce table and makes his way up the entrance ramp to the side of the stage where the funeral parlor is. Aries has his back to Hogan, standing on the casket and posing for the fans in the corner of the arena. Suddenly Hogan nails Aries in the back with the Commonwealth belt! Aries goes to ground in pain, as Hogan drags him off the top of the casket and onto the floor! Hogan has a sadistic smile on his face, as he looks down on Aries on the floor, and suddenly hits the legdrop across the throat of Austin Aries!

Cole:I don't believe it, Hogan has attacked the number one contender from behind! What is going on?

hogantna.jpg

Hogan stands over Aries, and poses as the fans boo and the show fades to black.​

Credits:
Tag Team Match: Coldhands
Gargano/Joe: Dexter
Promos that saved this show: TT'ers
Wyatt/Kane: natlav

Note from Natlav: Still only 11:15 PM here so I'm counting this as being on time for me, which is what WWS and I were aiming for (and doing really well so far). So I have to say thank you to the TT'er who sent in your awesome promos for this week. Due to the sheer volume of promos I tried my best to make sure that I have all of them, but if I don't then I am really sorry for that. Note that Kane/Aries will be a Single's match for those who assume otherwise (or until WWS announce's that it's something else). Next week will be a RAW/iMPACT Supershow so expect either WWS, SBS or I to get that sucker up sometime this weekend after we figure out a card (yes that will include the 8 Man Tag that was suppose to happen).

Edit: See, I did forget a friggin promo! An AJ Styles promo has been added into the show.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

The amount of times I've hit refresh... I'm too giddy.

LOL I think you're literally UWF's biggest fan. :ro: